[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

kyucha said: @kicheonsa wow I do agree with you. if at the end WGM shows that leader oppa introduce sora to kangin oppa than something big already happen, since ELF always pairing LT - Kangin (KangTeuk). one of suju's legendary couple (wkwkwk..).

I miss DC so much.. last weekend I watch them from the 1st episode again. i even challenge my self to not smiling when watch it *and always lose* :)). Re-watching DC wgm and reading this forum always makes me feel better.

I miss king of jealous LT, he even jealous to donghae. Hoping this weekend MBC will do little magic for FD. *amen*  

@gdara123: As kdrama will put it, thank you for your noble idiocy. Thank you for sacrificing your name to enlighten all of us and try to deter some people from their delusion. It is true that words can affect a person's mind, just as Leeteuk has said before: he hopes that the word "I love you" will be something magical (something like that). As an old saying said, "stick and stone may break my bone, but words can never hurt me." That saying is false, as most discover because words can leave permanent scars in a person's heart. 
I understand you are concern that some of us are being irrational and that it will give other readers a false impression. But as I have stated in my prior post, your concern is not needed. During the strike, people doubt surfaced, and hurtful feelings were aroused especially when Leeteuk stop following Sora in Twitter. There were a lot of comments that sprouted from avid fans who voiced their disappointment in Leeteuk. They felt a sense of betrayal. But it is during this time where strong and rational fan keep the rest of the followers rooted. Since you obviously read most/all of the posting, then please remember Akane's posting that reminded readers that nobody knows the real relationship between Sora and Leeteuk; only they know. Her rational posting earned her some unnecessary negative pms (which she mentioned in her next post),  but many DC supporters have agreed and accepted that their relationship can result in just mere acquaintances. 
Of course, I am not going to gloss over the fact that Akane's post received some negative pms...and as you might indicate that is where the delusion has gone to far. I admit, there are times when I shake my head at some of the posts because obviously it lack some form of rationale. Also, who would want to have a repeat of the incident in which Leeteuk received some backlash from adorn fans when he posted "so-and-so" as his ideal woman? Who can forget about his quote about "delusion" that people hold? It was a harsh lesson for all of us, and I am sure everyone of us keep this in our mind. And trust me, there are enough fans in this forum and in other Teukso supporting sites that remind every fans about this incident or help keep everyone rooted. 
Also, I would like to point out, as most of us come up with assumptions that you felt are going to far and misguiding, I would like to remind you that majority of the postings have stated that they are being "delusional." An irrational being will not say they are being irrational because he/she truly believes in his/her truth, and in turn, that becomes his/her reality. Most of these postings have stated they are writing it for fun...and that the poster is being delusional because it is fun. They aren't being irrational...and they have give prior warning to readers to not take it too seriously because they are assumptions...not given facts. 
Finally, I hope you are not thinking that I am being sarcastic, because I wasn't being sarcastic with any of my post. I am seriously hoping you can answer my questions in my prior post...and I hope to lighten up your concern. I, like most of the fans, come to this forum everyday to check up on the news. Once...twice...as many times as I can. But your concern about people being misguided is not needed, because I hope you can tell there are people who are capable of rationally thinking through everything (Haven't our FD detectives show you how great their mind works...in particularly the ones that have to come up with the crazy timeline for each of the filming?).
And in case I forget, I understand your concern, but please, bringing up another couple that you ship to this forum is a huge form of disrespect. It kinds of defeat your purpose when are disregarding Teukso and claiming that it is delusional to believe that they are in a relationship (no foundational facts) with another couple that also has no foundational facts. Please don't do this again because it caused a lot of discord. 
Again...sorry for the long post, and I apologize for any grammatical mistakes I made in any of my posting. I am too lazy to go over the whole post and edit it. 

Guest ice308

*clap clap* for all the FDs here.. well said.. and welcome to all the newbies and lurkers like me who came out because of our love for DC. Like most of you, my day won't be complete without visiting this thread.. people here are warm and positive even through dark times.. we all know that DC's time is coming soon because of LT's enlistment.. but hey, let's make the most out of it while we can, right? :D
I am sooooo looking forward to Saturday's episode.. I just hope that it's well worth the wait. :D  
@vierblith, thanks,, it's really flooded here in Manila.. I'm glad i don't have to go to the office (because even private companies have suspended work) but I'm really sad to see a lot of people being evacuated because of flood. :( (sorry FDs for the off-topic post)

Guest mywebfoot

Good morning everyone. Busy forum last night huh? ;)

@witeku, @robinblue91 thanks! I had loads of fun writing this one. A lot of cackling to myself like some deranged woman late at night. 

@spiceisle you brought up something I've been thinking about - what will we do for a farewell? It'll be October in about 2 months....if I were a producer of WGM I would time the ending of WGM to the enlistment, and not broadcast the final episode after the enlistment. To maximise the publicity of LT's sending off. So it'll be a good opportunity to thank them for the lovely memories and have some closure. Anyone got any ideas?  <p>

@FDDs I have a historical question for you. As we know, LT has been building up his body recently. The last time he had a body like this was about 3 years ago, during the Bonamana era. In between he got pretty skinny and had a bunch of mopey tweets. It takes a lot of motivation to do strength training at the rate he is going. And his tweets have been seriously "perky" recently. I am wondering if his happy and body conscious times are linked to his having a relationship? Does anyone know if the relationship he referred to, "ms. one year" coincided with the Bonamana era?

I am not assuming that everything he does is because of Sora of course, it's likely that he is prepping for military service as well. Just... you know, double motivations are not foreign to him, right? (only U, anyone?)

Guest k_craze

I really would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the intruders, because of you, even the lurkers have to come out to give you a piece of their mind.

Like I said earlier, I am sure the song LT composed is for ELF.  And we are not wrong to say the song is for Sora too. Because Sora is already an ANGEL/ELF. Just look at her singing to all the songs during the Super Junior Concert. to think that she didn't know idol group before joing WGM, she really got into the ELF spirit quite quickly :)

Anyway, to all FDs....let us show our amazing love to our Dimple couple by spazzing. I will start by giving you my favourite scene on the last episode.

Ep27_2.jpg

The mother showing her love to her future son-in-law.  Mum and Dad aren't celebrities, for them to show so much genuine concern, just for a co-worker of their daughter, seem a bit too much for me. LT must have being more special than Sora's co-worker.Ep27_4.jpg

I believe I will be staring a hole into my future son-in-law or daughter-in-law, if my kids bring home their prospecitve partner in future. Ep27_3.jpg

Though Sora is an actress, this reaction of hers is definitely not an act.  She is really caught off-guard by her mother's comment. If she has no feelings for LT, she will not have such a reaction and will just look at her mum coolly. This is a "Mum, what are you doing?" look.  I did not capture her next reaction, where she looked at LT anxiously and unconsciously scratched her chest (scratching usually means one is nervous and anxious) cause she was worried that LT is jealous again.

Ep27_5.jpg

As a parent myself, I will try not to embarrass my kid in front of others, unless I try to make them understand certain things for their own good. They are on National TV program. why do they keep telling Sora to do better when they are only doing for the sake of show, they are saying these because they want Sora to have a good relationship. Sorry I am not eloquent, I know FDs understand what I am getting at.  and Dad actually stop when LT came in, he seem to forget they are on a program and LT will learn what they said when the program is broadcast.

Ep27_6.jpg

And Sora, your father asked you to stand next to your husband not to touch him. :)Ep27_7.jpg

Male bonding.  I like how they sync in their dance :)  They look like father and son, rather than father and son-in-law.

Ep27_1.jpg

Leaving this last pic for last, I love this picture. The father's hand on LT and when Sora laughed instead of leaning towards her father, she leaned towards LT and put her hand on him.

3 more days.

kyaaahhhh!!! what happened to the most beloved forum??  I was cracking up while having lunch in my car and reading all your intelligent posts ever!!  You guys are awesome!  It's like preparing documents for an upcoming trial!! testimonies - manifestations!  woohooo!!!  Winners - FDs - you are all winners!  Long posts - different views and opinions - but it all boiled down to one thing - UNITED IN THE NAME OF LEETEUK AND SORA!!!  Love you guys!! 

If I were in the shoes of that intruder crying a river in the wrong spot, I would hide under the short skirt of the idol she/he depending!

GOOD JOB EVERYONE - THIS BOAT IS NEVER GOING TO SINK - NO MATTER HOW BIG THE HOLES THE INTRUDERS TRY TO CREATE! 

@mywebfoot - I posted some pages back that LT might want to end their stint to include his enlistment; one reason why he wants Sora to send him off, saying some of those who join the military are married.  He may want to stay as husband to Sora and go away for a while to serve his country; thus, wife has to send him off.  I will, once again, set Ssangchu/Joongbo couple's situation as an example.  When told to divorce, both Hwangbo and Kim Hyun Joong refused, tore the paper mission and went on with their married life for a few more episodes.  But Kim Hyun Joong was offered a role in Boys Over Flowers so he has to stop WGM - also for health reasons.  So they parted with that drama as the reason - not as a divorced couple.

re: his body - in the reunion episode, he said "I would have been in trouble if I didn't exercise".  After that, we notice more changes - got more motivation knowing his wife loves his new look.  When Sora said 'you look different from way back', he asked 'so you didn't like it?"  Then Sora said 'you came back a prized man'.  Before that, while they were standing by the window, Sora made a comment on him becoming a real man.  I think Sora's new demeanor at their reunion has something to do with the changes in LT lately.

Re the song he composed: it was announced recently he is 'composing' a song - not 'composed' a song - there is a difference on the tenses.  I think he was motivated with something so he immediatelhy sat and wrote the lyrics as they occur.

Guest simplybeautiful

hi everyone! i've been a silent reader for a while now but just decided to finally make an account :)

I just want to say that I miss the dimple couple so much! i've just been rewatching all of their episodes.
i can't wait for the next episode!!!

I really do believe that the dimple couple have developed feelings for each other.
We're a bit delusional but that's fine because you can sense the REAL feelings between them.
Leeteuk sshi is one to fall in love easily and you can see at the end of one of their episodes (when he was talking to Shindong) that he was starting to really like her and he was kinda worried because of the reel vs. real issue...this was before the strike!
and now it's obvious that he's fallen deep.

the episodes after the strike have made me smile so much.
Kang Sora's serenade to Leeteuk (where she changed She to He), Sora's white gifts that each have thoughtful messages on them and her letter to Leeteuk that convey how she really feels (i think)...
and the meeting with MIL and FIL. the conversations between Leeteuk and FIL were so genuine. (you can't fake act that)
as so many of you have said, they mention each other so many times outside of WGM.
...Of course I don't personally know either of them but from how they represent themselves, I can see that they are well matched. they're lucky to have each other.

I understand that there's a slight chance that what we're hoping for (for TeukSo to be together in real life) may not happen...but I've learned to appreciate, giggle, and smile at the moments that they have now...(before Leeteuk enlists)... even with my favorite wgm couple, hwanhee & hwayobi, i wished for them to be real and be together forever (but obviously at one point, their wgm episodes had to end though)...with TeukSo, i still wish the same. i want them to be together in real life. i find it so hard to "wake up" every time i became "too delusional" because the feelings they evoke are so genuine. their stares have so much meaning. their body language. the way they speak to each other. anyways, it doesn't really matter that we're a bit delusional sometimes because they are a match made in heaven. i love seeing them together. the times that they have together on wgm are moments that will forever be memories for us to enjoy (and hopefully for them too)

sorry for the long post. i got excited since it was my first one :)

Guest bulkie

marrsq

said:

Am I being DELUSIONAL?...ooohhh WHO CARES! I'm ready for the mental hospital anyway...but at least I'm happy..without a single malice to anybody out there....my  conscience is CLEAR !!!     

\m/

Guest mywebfoot

@simplybeautiful LOL and welcome. C'mere and let me hug you, too cute. Next time don't wait so long to post, then it won't have be a long release! Welcome to all the delurkers!

Guest lennycsn

First of all, I would like to thank you and welcome to all lurkers who popped up in this thread for the past couple of days. I am surprised and pleased with everyone's supports and love for this thread. I remember when I first joined this thread in June, my delusional level for DC was at its peak until someone posted this "you are responsible for your own delusional thoughts" .  From then onwards, I regularize my heart and my mind by joining FDDs. There's where I found a place to strike a balance between delusional and rational. Some choose to post to get their delusional thought out from their chests and perhaps trying to rational themselves by writing and talking to someone with similar interests. And that you know you are not alone. While some others would just quietly observe on the news and forum discussions. They prefer to keep their thought to themselves. Whether you are a lurker or actively participate in this thread, one thing for sure, uri Dimple Couple's journey is very addictive and you just cant seem to wait and to see what's their next move and how would their relationship develops from the last episode. Thats why we follow our DC so avidly. that's the main reason, at least for me, to keep coming back to this thread and refresh the the button repeatedly just to read posts if anyone of us find something new about DC. In other words, I just don't want to miss a thing! *geez, it sounds like a lyrics. Ha!* Whether DC is having a reel or real relationship, we would never know until they announce it. And I am willing to WAIT for 5 years just to verify LT's SH statement. 

Guest rizkyuhae

why you are so hectic the song Only U for whom? I'm an ELF. I'm very happy to hear that song for ELF. I really love super junior. I can't even count how many times I cried because of them. but I'm not selfish. I still think of their lives. for me it's doesn't matter if the song Only U to someone. I'm thinking more about the age of Leeteuk oppa who should have a girlfriend or get married. I also do not fuss about who Leeteuk girlfriend now. I'm just waiting my leader will announce it. I will support anyone who would be a girlfriend Leeteuk oppa. so while waiting for the announcement, feel free to delusion right~^^

Here is a forum for DC, so there's nothing wrong if they expect that the song was for the couple to their liking. would be strange if they were expecting the song for another woman in the forum who obviously liked teukso. if you don't like super delusional words here, you can ignore it. it's easy right? please think up and not looking for trouble ok O:-)

Ohya, I like to read this forum but I never greet you all and sorry if my english is very bad. I'm just trying to explain my opinion :D

Guest lennycsn

rizkyuhae said: why you are so hectic the song Only U for whom? I'm an ELF. I'm very happy to hear that song for ELF. I really love super junior. I can't even count how many times I cried because of them. but I'm not selfish. I still think of their lives. for me it's doesn't matter if the song Only U to someone. I'm thinking more about the age of Leeteuk oppa who should have a girlfriend or get married. I also do not fuss about who Leeteuk girlfriend now. I'm just waiting my leader will announce it. I will support anyone who would be a girlfriend Leeteuk oppa. so while waiting for the announcement, feel free to delusion right~^^

Here is a forum for DC, so there's nothing wrong if they expect that the song was for the couple to their liking. would be strange if they were expecting the song for another woman in the forum who obviously liked teukso. if you don't like super delusional words here, you can ignore it. it's easy right? please think up and not looking for trouble ok O:-)

Ohya, I like to read this forum but I never greet you all and sorry if my english is very bad. I'm just trying to explain my opinion :D

Bonjour a tous amis DC, je voulais juste vous faire partager quelques choses des ELF françaises : 
French Elf Line · 2 032 personnes aiment ça.Il y a 2 minutes · 

• ‎[iNFO] Dans les paroles d'Only U, "forever" est écrit F.5.R.E.V.E.R exprès. F5 est la touche pour rafraîchir/actualiser, et après cette partie Eunhyuk dit " rafraîchir/actualiser notre relation" et le 5 se prononce O en Coréen. C'est donc un double sens.
    C'est Eunhyuk qui a écrit les paroles de la partie Rap.

[Cr : @Minnieblues via @Sjissj]
    [Traduction et correction par SK_Daisy & Kuki_ELF @ French ELF Line]

Qu'en pensez vous amis DC ? pour moi ça représente aussi le numéro 5 de Sora lors de la préparation du concert : 1 sungmin, 2 eunuyk, 3 donghae, 4 kyun et le 5 Sora (belle soeur = O = 5)... J'ai trouvé ça super sympa et ça me plaît de penser que cette chanson est sûrement pour les ELF mais aussi pour notre Sora ! ^_^ Code secret comme Shindong avec sa petite amie ! ^_^ C'est juste ma façon de penser et même si ça n'a rien à voir j'adore la coincidence... Fighting amis DC et bonne journée ! ^_^

Hello all DC friends, just wanted to share some things with you to the French ELF:

French Elf Line · 2032 people like this.
    There are · 2 minutes
    [iNFO] In the words of Only U, "forever" is written F.5.REVER purpose. F5 key to refresh / update, and after this part Eunhyuk said "refresh / update our relationship" and O is pronounced 5 in Korean. It is therefore a double meaning.
    It's Eunhyuk who wrote the lyrics of the rap part.

[Cr: via @ @ Minnieblues Sjissj]
    [Translation and correction SK_Daisy & Kuki_ELF @ ELF French Line]

What do you think , DC friends? for me it also represents the number 5 of Sora in the preparation of the concert: 1 Sungmin, 2 Eunyuck , 3 Donghae , 4 Kyun and 5 Sora (beautiful sister = O = 5) ... I found it to really nice and I like to think that this song is surely for ELF but also for our Sora! ^ _ ^ Secret code to Shindong with his girlfriend! ^ _ ^ It's just the way I think and although it has nothing to do ... I love the coincidence. Fighting DC friends and good day! ^ _ ^

Guest mywebfoot

Hey @atl5, is FOREVER really written with '5' in the official lyrics? Because if it is, I think that is the line that is meant for Sora too!

Mean while, I looked up Shindong's code and not only was it number based, LT is clearly aware of this method as he commented on it too. see: https://keiiryeomin.wordpress.com/tag/shindongs-girlfriend/

@viyra so no farewell? I also don't see them as 'divorcing' but I think some closure is needed. It's going to be 2014 before we see more of them?! :(

Guest luvallkorea

Yes, @mywebfoot, 'FOREVER' is written with a 5 as in F5REVER. Many DC fans are speculating:

5 - stands for O-hyunsinmin [as what the fightning juniors call her]
REVER - represents Sora's twitter reveramess
So...F.5.R.E.V.E.Rmess
As a FD, I love the coincidence and found it very nice and heart-warming!

And on the new fanfics, Thank you! Please keep them coming! Love them!

Yes, I do agree that some closure is needed for their run on WGM. Let's see how things pan out in the next weeks leading to October.
For this ahjuma here, I hope in [my delusional mode] that Teukie will ask his fans to look after their first lady when he is away in army. That, to me, is a direct message to all that Sora's is his girlfriend. Hiaz, but in a off-delusional mode, I doubt he will give up his love for fan-dom. Well, no harm in dreaming!!

In the meantime, D-4 to DC day on Saturday! Have a good week in the meantime!