[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

http://m.enewsworld.mnet.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=10875

looks like wgm is in the programme cancellation list for london olympic 2012.

Guest ASerEt

Omg! Something wrong with my post... Thanks for the news, lennycsn. Hopefully will get to watch WGM next week :) Btw seems like both our groom Teuk and Bride Sora are maintaining in good shapes lately! Woohoo!!

I wonder where my post went! 

this is really pi*****ng me off!  what is happening with soompi?

now I don't even remember what I wrote earlier!

anyway - @ice308 - welcome!

@hellokittymao - welcome back!!

Teukie just posted something like a poet maybe? Found some interesting in there but hoping for a translation soon *somebody's in a good mood :P*

@special1004: 내 맘속에 오직 너..니 맘속에 오직 나..같은 하늘 다른곳 우린 잠시 떨어져 지금 이순간 영원히 잊지 말고 기억해.. 차가운 바람이 불어오면 손끝에 스치는 그 느낌이 니 곁에 늘 있단걸... -특 시인- ㅋ리팩기대하세요 ㅋㅋ

[Trans]@special1004: In my heart, only you... In your heart, only me.. Under the same sky, in two different places. We will separate for a short time. Remember this moment forever.. When cold wind blows, that feelings is always by your side -Teuk Poet- (keke) anticipate for repack (keke)

Credit: NKsubs

[Edit comment]

Somehow I think his enlistment is really coming soon. And that message, is it for certain someone? I hope it is. Ahhh.. Its a mixed feelings..

Guest lennycsn

@witeku twitter account and msg are normally intended for elf. But yeah...I did feel that his enlistment date is coming soon.

Guest robinblue91

Teukie just posted something like a poet maybe? Found some interesting in there but hoping for a translation soon *somebody's in a good mood

:P

@special1004

: 내 맘속에 오직 너..니 맘속에 오직 나..같은 하늘 다른곳 우린 잠시 떨어져 지금 이순간 영원히 잊지 말고 기억해.. 차가운 바람이 불어오면 손끝에 스치는 그 느낌이 니 곁에 늘 있단걸... -특 시인- ㅋ리팩기대하세요 ㅋㅋ

[Trans]@special1004: In my heart, only you... In your heart, only me.. Under the same sky, in two different places. We will separate for a short time. Remember this moment forever.. When cold wind blows, that feelings is always by your side -Teuk Poet- (keke) anticipate for repack (keke)

Credit: NKsubs

[Edit comment]

Somehow I think his enlistment is really coming soon. And that message, is it for certain someone? I hope it is. Ahhh.. Its a mixed feelings..

Teukie just posted something like a poet maybe? Found some interesting in there but hoping for a translation soon *somebody's in a good mood

:P

"@special1004: 내 맘속에 오직 너..니 맘속에 오직 나..같은 하늘 다른곳 우린 잠시 떨어져 지금 이순간 영원히 잊지 말고 기억해.. 차가운 바람이 불어오면 손끝에 스치는 그 느낌이 니 곁에 늘 있단걸... -특 시인- ㅋ리팩기대하세요 ㅋㅋ"

[Edit comment]

@lennycsn, @robinblue91 and @viyra, he's in the midst of composing the new song for the repackage album I think. A while ago he tweet that he's with a composer of Marry U song. So I guess he's writing another confession song? Hehe.. I'm happy. Agree with @viyra, he's always has his message in disguise! :D

Guest robinblue91

@lennycsn

@robinblue91

and

@viyra

, he's in the midst of composing the new song for the repackage album I think. A while ago he tweet that he's with a composer of Marry U song. So I guess he's writing another confession song? Hehe.. I'm happy. Agree with

@viyra

, he's always has his message in disguise!

:D

Teuk's tweet is making me go crazy. The words are sweet and somehow meant for someone. Kekeke. ^^ I pray that someone is Sora. :)
Anyways, I hope I'm not too late to give my gift to the couple. Hehe. I made a video with their wedding pictures. Hope everyone likes it. :)

Have a good day everyone. ^^

@lennycsn, @robinblue91 and @viyra, he's in the midst of composing the new song for the repackage album I think. A while ago he tweet that he's with a composer of Marry U song. So I guess he's writing another confession song? Hehe.. I'm happy. Agree with @viyra, he's always has his message in disguise!

yup! he tweeted before 3 songs he has composed for re-package has come out good! umm... its 3 or 2.. ok not sure about number! kekeke!

Oh! 2-3 songs is really good! Can't wait for the repackage album. Is it normal for SJ to coming out with 2 album within short period of time? SFS just released less than a month n now they're talking about repackage.