[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

Hello FDs! I finally found the courage to go out of my lurk mode and post here because I want to interact with all of you already and provide my opinions as well. Hope I'm welcome here. :) I have been reading this thread for quite some time now (even when there was no WGM airing) and I have enjoyed every minute of it because of the insights that each one of you make. I’m amazed at all the detectives here and being able to connect the dots, so to speak. I also admire all the FDs that put in a lot of efforts to create videos, GIFs, post pictures/screenshots and articles and I especially like it when there are not-so-noticeable moments which get noticed and analyzed. Really, I salute all of you. :)

Anyway, I haven’t posted  in a forum for a loooooooong time now so please bear with me if I make mistakes (I haven’t actually read Soompi’s rules).

This might be a long post because I want to express my opinions and give backgrounds re: myself as well, so please do read on if you’re interested and just skip if you’re not. :)

To start, though I knew of Super Junior (thru my sister), I have never really shown interest in them until I watched WGM Dimple Couple in late February of this year. I admit, I only got interested when I saw my sister laughing at Kyuhyun on the bowling date and I asked her what’s so funny and looked at what she was watching. I asked her what WGM was all about (because I know nothing) and since I got curious, I downloaded all the TeukSora episodes and watched them even during breaks at the office. Needless to say, I had this wide smile all the time I was watching and even laughed at some parts (especially those where FJs are involved). Because of WGM, I came to like Leeteuk and consequently, Super Junior. Of course, I started shipping this couple and like some of you, I was being rational and delusional at the same time. I haven’t watched any other WGM couple so I don’t have any one to compare Leeteuk and Sora with. WGM may just be a show and yes, there might not be a script and only the sequences/scenarios are dictated by the PDs, but I believe their reactions for the most part are all natural. How good an actor is LT that he can blush or stammer on demand, right? Sora’s an actress, if she gets this giddy everytime there’s a kissing scene, the director might get irritated because of NGs. :D If they both just treat WGM as work, they wouldn’t get excited about seeing each other (LT couldn’t sleep the night before the filming was resumed), Sora wouldn’t have looked at LT so many times to see his reactions to her parents’ words and they would have kissed each other a long time ago just to appease the fans and make us go crazy. However, I wouldn’t put it pass them to still “act” like in the latest episode wherein they were with the WooJung couple. I thought they were just acting except for the following: 1) Sora’s impromptu leg massage, 2) LT’s reaction to Sora’s “strong” words, 3) Sora massaging LT’s foot (although this could have been because Eunjung started massaging her husband’s foot :D) and 4) the hug which wasn’t shown. That's why I wasn't affected when the other couple went to their house and were nosy and tried to scam.  :)  And compared to the epic, squeal-worthy Episode 26, the last episode for me was boring...... until I watched the subbed video. :) Sora's father was really the main character here and Sora was relegated to a supporting role. You've all said what I wanted to say re: FIL and LT's relationship so I won't say anything anymore except that I really and truly hope that what they both said in their backroom interviews were true and not just in the context of WGM. The only things that could have made this episode better were if DC were holding hands while they were going to the car and going in to the restaurant and if Sora laid her head on LT's shoulder while they were on the swing. :)  

And with that said, I would like to say thank you to those who read my post and I hope to continue posting in the coming days because I still have a lot to say. Hehehe!

PS: I joined the twitter trending.. first time I tweeted something. :D  

Guest k_craze

Pls take care, i wish that u get well soon.

Dear all FD, so sorry can't joint the trending coz I'm not feeling well this few days. I hv been admitted to hospital due to high fever and asthma. The moment I on the computer I got vertigo (headache) and feel like vomiting. I miss dimple couple and everybody here so much.

Guest k_craze

@ice308 every DC lover is welcome here. No apologies to writing long post coz we loved reading them. And hey! Me too, first time tweeting! I gave my many 'first' to this lovely couple.

Guest ice308

@ice308 every DC lover is welcome here. No apologies to writing long post coz we loved reading them. And hey! Me too, first time tweeting! I gave my many 'first' to this lovely couple.

Dear fellow FDs,

I am deeply regretful to inform you all that the wish video is experiencing some delays due to technical difficulties and will not be available tonight.  After rendering for 1.5 days non-stop, it seems that some parts of the video is not running according to plan and thus requires another round of rendering.  Please kindly accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Regards,

lazyme2day

[Now I need to let out my frustration somewhere]

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day im sorry to hear that. not too worry....we will wait. Hwaiting! just take care of yourself first. we still got some times. we make the whole month as 300-day celebration then. :))

btw, ppl, when i see LT's newly dyed hair my first instinct was that his enlistment date is nearing. then his lastest twitter msg mentioned his things in the room is slowly dissapearing. :( sorry to dampen you guys mood this way.lets cherish every moment we have with DC until the end.

like @lallinachan i will be away for vacation too.its not convenient for me bcoz my hubby is with me. He's already got jealous that i spent time with dc and fd in this forum. =)) i will lurk and see you guys when im back.

I just watched Super Junior making of a video for the London olympics and they said to watch on KBS

so why would MBC cut it's programming Saturday when another station is the main one covering the olympics?(I am assuming KBS is the one covering)

The video was in hangul so I was guessing or assuming KBS is the channel where the main Olympics will be shown..like there is one channel in the US which will show and of course others will show highlights...so maybe WGM will be shown?

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/26/120726-ryeowook-twitter-update-super-junior-london-olympics-wishing/

Source: @ryeong9(Ryewook twitter)
Translated by:@13elieveSG 
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by  Destinyha

Thank you to everyone who has done such a fabulous job on the video and celebration of Teukso's 300th Day anniversary!

I now wish i sent in a V-sign picture...

Happy belated Birthday AnneDee07...

Looks like Sora did the V-sign at her fansigning for the TSL china there's a picture of it..I think they both know that they are definetly aware of the fact we look out for the sign..little things that make us happy...

Sungmins musical,suju win again,Kangin back to his old self today,leeteuk's new haircolor,Sora's fansigning and ad etc...seems their world is a happy place now...wishing them peace and happiness always..

Guest lennycsn

@sqd66 i think mbc is doing the same thing as kbs...featuring some artists in variety shows relating to olympic. I just read some news relating nickuchun (sorry, dont remember the spell of his name) being cut off from the mbc olympic related variety show due to his recent involvement in a car accident. still..im hoping they will not postpone wgm usual airtime at the expence of that variety show.

Can anyone help me to find out the songs featured in the wedding photoshoot?also I want to know if LT closed his eyes while kissing sora on the forehead while she lay down on the bed?Sora looks nervous while doing the scene coz her fingers kept moving and I noticed also Sora on the blackroom interview about the kiss on the forehead after she spoke about it she looks disappointed that a kiss did not happen on the lips. I remember that she told LT that he can use the special coupon next week meaning she was prepared that it might happen on the wedding photoshoot that is why you can see her facial expression after her talk looks disappointed. I think KS was prepared for the kissing scene eventhough she was nervous that it will happen, if you look on her lips while LT was about to kiss her on sideways while he was telling that he wants give her deep kiss it was slightly open meaning the lips has a small gap. If she don't like the kiss she can close it more like what we watch during korean drama.

Guest k_craze

she is glad that LT kissed her on forehead, she prefers to have kiss on lips when both r in the mood n looking at each other intently, her interviee second what LT said in the backroom interview

Can anyone help me to find out the songs featured in the wedding photoshoot?also I want to know if LT closed his eyes while kissing sora on the forehead while she lay down on the bed?Sora looks nervous while doing the scene coz her fingers kept moving and I noticed also Sora on the blackroom interview about the kiss on the forehead after she spoke about it she looks disappointed that a kiss did not happen on the lips. I remember that she told LT that he can use the special coupon next week meaning she was prepared that it might happen on the wedding photoshoot that is why you can see her facial expression after her talk looks disappointed. I think KS was prepared for the kissing scene eventhough she was nervous that it will happen' date=' if you look on her lips while LT was about to kiss her on sideways while he was telling that he wants give her deep kiss it was slightly open meaning the lips has a small gap. If she don't like the kiss she can close it more like what we watch during korean drama.[/quote']

Guest janetv

cr:allkpop

Kang Sora becomes a sporty goddess for K-Swiss’ ‘Hot Summer’ collection http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/kang-sora-becomes-a-sporty-goddess-for-k-swiss-hot-summer-collection

Guest janetv

Kang Sora's Coke Bottle Figure on K-Swiss Photo Shoot, 'This is What You Call Glamour' http://bit.ly/NwMpfG http://fb.me/CPFkoes6

cr:kpopstarz

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day  no stress pleassssssssse!  Take care of yourself first. agree that 300th day can be a month long celebration :)

@lennycsn  That is my first thought too when I see him dyeing his hair back, but I take consolation that it is not black, I suppose they have to be black if they are going army right?

And I dunno if I joined the trend properly yday, when I went into #TeukSora300day my msg wastn't shown there but it is shown on Dimple twitter. Still trying to learn more about tweet.

Guest k_craze

just wanna share this FMV i made for our couples anniversary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLO9FLJlc3c

the song is baby Love by FT Island.. (i really like this song, im a primadonna btw.. v^_^v)

its my 2nd time making an fmv for the couples i ship! kekeke v^_^v

hope you guys like it.. really love watching it.. hehe v^_^v

Very nice!  While watching yours, I found this which was done by some fan which is really funny.

Guest janetv

Leeteuk Strips after Super Junior’s Triple Crown Win on ‘M Countdown’:http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=10880 Danggg look at that body!!