[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Surprisingly... I din see LT blushing today.....

Yep. no blushing until seeing SR's parents. His ears turned red.

Guest k_craze

@robinblue91 thanks for all the pics. @ahduh because they had moved passed blushing time. The first time u blushed, but when they maybe had secretly had lots of skins hip it is no longer a shy thing *giggling now like a high school girl*

the magic of what a trip together can do, what a peck on the cheek can do, what a song can do!

Guest mywebfoot

@ahduh, @witeku Yup. I think it's significant that there's no blushing from Lee Teuk. He's MUCH more confident that before. Something changed. That bed scene, when he looked at her, I don't know if her eyes were open. Probably not, if the sequence is correct and it all broke apart only when she looked at him. But that single look - it's like they had a delicious secret. And that hug after - got my heart racing - LT wanted to pull her closer, but he changed his mind at the last minute. It was helpless laughter after. SUCH a wonderful episode. SUCH a great couple.

Guest lennycsn

cr : WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora's Photos

i love his eyes softly looking at Sora....i dont know why but i feel love at his eyes......n his hand at Sora arm....even my heart feeling warm...LOLahhhh love..love..love..a lot love aura from both of them in this episode.:x :x :x

still cant finish watching this episode....my internt running so slowly!! kyaaaa....faster!..damn this server!

Same here. i like this look of his. so different from the bed scene they hv before. i would say its cherish-you look. and then the hug afterwards is a real bf or lover would do...in my arms. ..im in a cloud 9 for this scene.

Guest myopiceyez4dc

omo!I just realized that maybe one of the reasons why LT was too happy when they where lying down is because of his 'dream' that his future wife hears his heartbeat just came true (when sora suggested to the photographer to change her position and turned her body to teuk) :D delusional me  8-}

Guest AnneDee07

omo!I just realized that maybe one of the reasons why LT was too happy when they where lying down is because of his 'dream' that his future wife hears his heartbeat just came true (when sora suggested to the photographer to change her position and turned her body to teuk)

:D

delusional me  8-}

Guest vierblith

This episode is just so awesome I can't stop replaying...:x:x:x And the guest(?) MC's reactions are not helping. =)) I think we got ourselves a new recruit~ It goes to show though that other people who aren't as biased as we are also see the chemistry (to say the least) that Leeteuk and Sora have.
And I love MC Misun's reaction after the first forehead kiss. She was all: Kyarrrrrrrr like the rest of us. My heart can't take this anymore. There's so much love~ :x

Guest k_craze

@Pretty Noona

That is when the guest MC screamed excitedly, cause she saw his loving glance like what we saw.

I was looking at the bed scene, look at Sr hands, she is clearly anticipating the kiss from LT, n when he kissed her, she smiled so lovingly.

Guest lennycsn

Exactly. I didn't see him blush too. More towards he's a bit shy because there are many people watching them especially the forehead kiss part . Their glances are telling us something. I've a feeling that they've already become an item. But they are controlling it. But their body language shows a lot. When they are walking, their hands are clasping. When they are standing, they are giving a lovely glance to each other and when leeteuk giving Sora's a peek on her forehead, that's the most genuine act that I've ever seen from leeteuk.

You are right. when look at @robinblue posted pic no.2 their hands are clasping naturally. it happens when you like each other that much. this scene is so unlike in ep 8 when LT attempt to do so with SR by 'forcefully' clasping her hands. and now it seems the feeling is mutual. no longer one sided kind of thing .

Guest k_craze

LT is not as jealous when SM name was mentioned, I so love the little gestures Like SR arranging LT hair, to how they clasp their hands during the conversation of SM.

Guest myopiceyez4dc

LT is not as jealous when SM name was mentioned, I so love the little gestures Like SR arranging LT hair, to how they clasp their hands during the conversation of SM.

Guest mywebfoot

Screencap of youtube comments on the 'Kisses and Hugs' video. Sora, you are one amazing girl to even win over the fangirls.tumblr_m75kufoOnC1rscf1lo1_500.png

Guest janetv

i love this pic.... hope someone will repost it im using mobile..tnx

http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/617248544.jpg?key=720401

Guest myopiceyez4dc

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "We Got Married’s dimple couple, Leeteuk and Kang So Ra appear in a wedding photo shoot
http://en.korea.com/?p=359021

@ahduh, @witeku Yup. I think it's significant that there's no blushing from Lee Teuk. He's MUCH more confident that before. Something changed. That bed scene, when he looked at her, I don't know if her eyes were open. Probably not, if the sequence is correct and it all broke apart only when she looked at him. But that single look - it's like they had a delicious secret. And that hug after - got my heart racing - LT wanted to pull her closer, but he changed his mind at the last minute. It was helpless laughter after. SUCH a wonderful episode. SUCH a great couple.

617201852.jpg?key=1280625
THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST PRETTIEST, LOVELIEST AND REAL-EST PICTURE OF ALL.NO PRETENSION. JUST FULL OF LOVE. I CAN JUST STARE AT THIS PICTURE FOR A WHOLE DAY.PS. DID I JUST WROTE ALL THESE STUFF IN ALL CAPS?Sorry, I'm just enthralled because of today's episodeeeeeeeeeeeeee.♥
edit.
tumblr_m75lihSN4F1qzk5f6o1_500.jpgtumblr_m75lf1fWTL1qzk5f6o1_500.jpgtumblr_m75larm7Zi1qzk5f6o1_500.jpgtumblr_m75lnvOf1r1qzk5f6o1_500.jpgtumblr_m75lrzCVLt1qzk5f6o1_500.jpg
And my 2nd most fave pictures?tumblr_m75ltuyOF91qzk5f6o1_500.jpg
[cr. meatyoudumpling@tumblr.com]