[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest vierblith

Hahahahaha. I was just playing the cut that xianlie shared. I LOL at Sora. She said she zealously watched the Sexy, Free and Single music video and kept replaying the scene with LT's bare chest. =))
And I do think Sora was teasing LT about the Sungmin thing. XD

Guest elijawol

Thank you so much for all the clips..but pls can somebody post the entire Ep? I'm not able to see the live streaming coz I'm in medical mission then went to a funeral..pls....thank you so much...

Guest lennycsn

@witeku I was referring to the date SH recording shown with the Chinese subbed. Here is the link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs0o6y_yy-120703-yyy-ep137-2-2_fun#

I remember LT said in an interview SH recording is on every Tuesday.  The above SH Chinese subbed shown 3 July (Tue) which probably recorded 1 week before. So, I presume on the same day when episode 137 is broadcasted, they were also doing the recording for ep 138 on the same day. And Ep 138, I suspected, was when LT made the statement and broadcasted on the 10 July. Does it make sense to you?

[EDIT] Someone please help me….this is my first attempt to be FDDD ><

Then again I thought, the statement made either in 26 June or 3 July…(recording time)

Hi all,
This is the best that i can do to help seems most of the recorded video is not full yet. Maybe later we can view some HD video from other FDs. Hope this helps ;)
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

@lallinachan, @elijawol and @fellowFD, here you go. Some interruption in the recording and some missing part at the beginning too. I'm still new at this so forgive me and enjoy the episode ;)

@witeku I was referring to the date SH recording shown with the Chinese subbed. Here is the link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs0o6y_yy-120703-yyy-ep137-2-2_fun#

I remember LT said in an interview SH recording is on every Tuesday.  The above SH Chinese subbed shown 3 July (Tue) which probably recorded 1 week before. So, I presume on the same day when episode 137 is broadcasted, they were also doing the recording for ep 138 on the same day. And Ep 138, I suspected, was when LT made the statement and broadcasted on the 10 July. Does it make sense to you?

Guest -yuoi-

hello! woojung fan here, wanted to ask if you know if Teukso had filming on the night from 11th to 12th: the house from the preview for WooJung looks the same as TeukSo's! We thought it's Jangwoo's dad house because of the voice but the houses basically looks the same. 

hello! woojung fan here, wanted to ask if you know if Teukso had filming on the night from 11th to 12th: the house from the preview for WooJung looks the same as TeukSo's! We thought it's Jangwoo's dad house because of the voice but the houses basically looks the same. 

Guest harushima

I'm in cloud 9 because of the episode today... and kyaaa-ing. I loved loved loooooooved the themes of the photoshoots. And their interactions *fans self* and how many times did Leeteuk bowed to her parents? :D so happy. *goes back to being a lurker*

Guest robinblue91

I totally loved new MC! she totally looks like one of FDs! kekekeke!i'm going crazy watching over n over! so cute!

Guest AnneDee07

As i watched the videos in HD, i noticed that Sora are getting more and more beautiful. so beautiful that i think she's really in love. she's glowing and shining. i think LT and SR's dad will have a very good relationship since SR's dad looks approachable and fun. the kind of dad LT yearning for. i love how the progress of their relationship. slowly and politely. LT really have the manner. he definitely respect SR as a woman and didn't simply do any skinship without her permission.

tumblrm758s9qw7z1qbe0b1.jpg

P/s: can someone kind enough to teach me how to do the stick post. the one that stays there in every post you make. for example like the one @witeku have:

[01072012] "My fantasy about marriage has been filled up by 120%"~ Baby Princess - Kang Sora 
[03072012]  -  "I believe that the phrase 'I love you' can make miracles happen" [11072012]  -  "Before i go to the army, i'd like to make a 100% girlfriend and then go... If she can wait for me, then within 5 years, i'll marry her" ~ Prince - Park Jungsu

Thank you very much lovely FDs!

Guest lennycsn

@anneDee07, you can click you name and there will be an "edit profile" icon. Go to "Signature Setting" and you can play around with it ;)
@lennycsn, maybe woojong visit DC on 12th? remember they're having a shooting on that day after music bank? the one which rumoured to be shooting at han river.
@lallinachan, glad that i can help fellow FDs. afterall we are families ;) High 5!!

Guest AnneDee07

@anneDee07, you can click you name and there will be an "edit profile" icon. Go to "Signature Setting" and you can play around with it

;)

@lennycsn, maybe woojong visit DC on 12th? remember they're having a shooting on that day after music bank? the one which rumoured to be shooting at han river.

@lallinachan, glad that i can help fellow FDs. afterall we are families

;)

High 5!!