[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest myopiceyez4dc

omg!picture perfect! :x aigoo, there chemistry is coming out in their pictures :DVERY LOVELY! :x

Guest lennycsn

Beautiful!!!!! my heart is pounding so hard seeing those stealing glances and touching. they look so undeniably happy!

Guest myopiceyez4dc

up next would be the 'sleeping beauty' concept...ooohhh my heart is racing already! :D it's still woojung couple's part 2 now...

Guest lennycsn

LT looks on SR is like really looking a bride...his own woman.. feel so much of happiness! i like the red riding hood scene...he was totally a wolf.

Guest k_craze

They did not show what is shOwn on preview again, they cut on the singing when they r dressed as red riding hood. But agree it is picture perfect.

anyone notice that they r flirting more with each other fm their gazes n gesture. They r so happy during the photo shoot. I love the part during the sunny dance part, when Sora changed to a sexy vamp, would appreciate it if someone does a gif on that.

Guest ahduh

They went to change into their gowns and suit. Sora wore the v neckline and super short skirt that LT wanted.They took snow white shots first. So that makes leeteuk the dwarf. They were playing with apples. They were so comfortable with one another. Then it was red riding hood with leeteuk being the wolf. There's sheeps too! Then it was the chic and punk shots. Kekekekek it was awesome. They are so natural with one another now! No awkward moments, kekekekeke

Guest myopiceyez4dc

I also liked the part where sora was looking at the mirror while LT was holding it and was looking at sora with those "my woman" stare! :xindeed, there was no awkwardness. they look really happy :D 

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze agree with you. they were flirting with each other. i notice LT put his hanf on SR's bare shoulder during red riding hood shoot. i was like..hmm, LT you are that comfortable with SR now.. lol..

Guest myopiceyez4dc

aahhh sora's dad just hugged LT! :x i think LT got an approval from sora's dad because there was a thumb's up sign in the screen!ahhh
next week will be the part 2 of the shoot wherein DC will do the "you can now kiss the bride" part of a wedding ceremony (sora's parents watching them..haha) and DC will bond with sora's parents (with LT singing with father-in-law)!daebak!

Guest lennycsn

That hugs between SR and LT on the bed has electrifying me! that is toooo sweet and real affection shown. even one of mc went bizzare about it. too real!