[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@FDs I am crazy! I woke up at 6am to look for Chinese sub. This is part 1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nz68jnlRZKY/

part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LruRB-g4qVg/

while they r doing the glass slipper scene LT said he wants to have a girl in future, and he really meant it, wow making future plans, I like how SR got into questioning about his schedules to monitor if he has gone to club regularly.

I am anxiously waiting for the subs because there are 2 things I need clarification on:

1)  LeeTeuk asked Sora who she wants to sing on her real wedding or their real wedding?  What's with his reaction when Sora said "SungMin"?

2)  LeeTeuk and Sora didn't want to share THEIR FIRST KISS in front of many people. 

If these are the right translations, then:

1)  LeeTeuk and Sora are thinking of having their real wedding; and

2)  LeeTeuk and Sora are supposed to be married in this program so the kiss is okay (WooJoong kiss so many times; Solbi I think wanted to be kissed, and SoWon took advantage of the peppero game) - but they are talking about their FIRST KISS - as what?  BF/GF?  ;);)

Guest janetv

This is exactly how I looked while I was watching the episode *_* 

same as here my cousin will sit far away from me cause I keep hitting her... I like the guest MC , hope she become regular MC

Guest k_craze

I like their conversation at the altar, LT asked how does it feel walking down the aisle, and SR replied it felt like we r really married that u r my life partner n m man. I think they r gg for lunch w SM at the recent shooting cause LT mentioned it during the SM as wedding singer portion.

@FDs I am crazy! I woke up at 6am to look for Chinese sub. This is part 1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nz68jnlRZKY/

part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LruRB-g4qVg/

while they r doing the glass slipper scene LT said he wants to have a girl in future, and he really meant it, wow making future plans, I like how SR got into questioning about his schedules to monitor if he has gone to club regularly.

Guest k_craze

I love this girl, hope she can be regular but I think the other mc may not want to sit near her.

teukso-1.gif
This is exactly how I looked while I was watching the episode *_* 

Without a doubt my favorite scene from this episode is the way Sora was looking at LT when he was holding the mirror. That was some serious eye contact!

Guest elijawol

@wituke @lallinachan @@janetv @k_craze @viyra and to all FDs good morning and thank you for the the links,gifs,photo's,news and comments, indeed yesterdays episode is DEBAK and full of meanings,love signals and gestures..so LT cyworld background is confirm the woman with long hair and wings is no other than SR...and why she is standing alone?{ it looks like she is waiting for her groom to comeback..maybe aftet 2 yrs? And get married after 5 yrs that's why there are angels with trumpet and a dove over the woman's head..} truly LY cyworld talked so much deep meanings and emotions..

I do agree with you all that the photoshoots are very awesome.. so the talked if LT will going to kiss SR on lips straight or he will stop in the middle had been confirm!! And he stop in the middle!!!! LOL!! Have you seen MC Jake reaction in this part? {He was expecting that LT will going to kiss SR but when LT stop he us like * MAN!!! You do it again!!* mode} LOL.. :D but I'm glad that LT kiss SR first in the forehead its like telling SR in. Subtle way that he respect and adore SR,and who wouldnt melted in that gesture right? I really love the shot when they are lying down on the bed, LT look at SR with so much tender and love while SR close her eyes...ahhh and the part when LT first kiss SR in the forehead they both close their eyes its like savoring the moment and have you notice in the first kiss that while LT going to kiss her,SR hands cant stop fidgeting?and when LT finally kiss her she didn't open her eyes but she savor the moment for a long time before opening her eyes and have a eye to eye contact with LT in a brief second coz the dog went in the scene? LT is very frustrated coz the moment was so intimate and the dog broke it..Hahahahah..maybe that's the reason why LT burried his face in the pillow..hahahaha.. the second kiss on the forehead.LT is smiling blissfully while closing his eyes while kissing SR and the smile of SR...its like ...saying...so this is the feeling to be kissed by someone that makes your world round...YES THATS the FeEling SR!!! ;)

Meeting the Parents in law..wow!! I wonder how many time LT bow 90 degrees to the in-laws...hehehe...SR mother is very lovely..I think SR get her circle shape face to her mother but she looks like her father...kkkkk.. I do agree that SR father is a joker coz how he pokes LT chest..{ yeah! Like father like daughter} :D it is so hilarious..but her father is very strict too..the look on her father when the photographer saidthat LT and SR will going to kiss in the lips and during the session SR father always look at LT its like telling LT that "I'm looking every move you take,so you better behave" kkkkk...I do agree the hug of the father in law to LT is a heartwarming..LT didn't expect it,the shock in his face is prominent...and I dont think LT will going to kiss SR in front of his in laws..

So much luv and revelation in this Ep..can't wait for the cont.of this Ep..jejejejeje..back to sleep ..jejeje..

Guest k_craze

@lallinachan love Your fan art. @viyra agree with u.

I will do whatever translation from Chinese to English, may not be good cause I am not very good in translation. doing the parts that I like.

at the bed photo shoot, LT asked how many children does SR want (wow! U r planning for kids already, first u said u want a girl, now u asked how many children SR wants, u r making us crazy with such words), SR said twin will be good, LT replied then a set of fraternal twin (is this the word to describe a boy n girl twin) and SR said yeah a variety of different types of twins, MC said how many kids she wants. Then LT asked who do u want as the wedding singer at OUR wedding in future (Our, our, you said, not yours' u r letting the cat out.". So SR mentioned SM, the rest is just like what is shared earlier, then LT said so do u want us to arrange a meal together.

not a very good trans, all according to memory after I watched the episode like infinite times" So other Chinese speaking FDs can add or correct.

oh yeah, though the article did a good trans, the Chinese sub has this part where SR said at the back room interview that she is thankful that LT did not kiss her on the lips' and this shows how he cared for her, and she said that she believed that LT wldnt want their first kiss this way, n she said that when their eyes met at the shoot, she knows that LT will not kiss her on the lips. I m getting delusional with what she is saying then.

@elijawol - nice interpretation on LT's cyworld - see how good we are when we investigate and analyze instead of doubting or questioning their reactions?  Happy, happy!!! Is it 8 a.m. in Pinas?  kumusta na?

anyway, both said they don't want their first kiss in front of many people - especially in front of a camera - that is acting because you are getting instructions from the director, and in this case, they are getting instructions from the photographer.  So definitely not going to kiss - they probably did it already, like what I said earlier - in private - that's why both were happy when they met.  (This reminds me of  Ssangchu who spent almost whole afternoon doing a kiss on the cheek.)

I guess next episode will be with the in-laws and then half of that is strolling at Han River.  Then after that, they might go on their honeymoon since LT told SungMin they can't watch his musical because him and Sora are going some place far away at the opening of his musical.  Hopefully that is true.

Some are sad and scared that their stint might end soon just because they did the photoshoot.  I hope those feeling this way should watch Season 1 - best season - and they will find out how long each couple stayed.  If they are basing their fears on the KangJi couple, I guess, other than KangIn getting into a lot of trouble, there's not much more that they can show that's why it was cut short.

WGM did a good job on picking LeeTeuk for this show - I don't think anybody in SJ would be able to do what he has done so far.  Choi SiWon would probably be a good choice too but he don't qualify since he has a girlfriend.  They tried DongHae but he is always tongue-tied; even LT thinks he is hopeless and that makes him so frustrated about him.

Anyway, let's continue enjoying our couple - be it one or two months more before they leave, let us continue our support.  And I am still hoping and praying that when it is time for LT to leave that WGM don't do a divorce or separation segment - like what they did to the others.

Edit:  @k-craze - thank you for the add-ons!  really helpful in analyzing what is going on between these two.  It is okay as long as you give us a gist of their conversation.  So now he is really talking about "OUR" wedding and not just Sora's wedding.

Fraternal twins or identical twins, their babies would definitely look alike since they look alike and they have beautiful grandparents.

Park Jungsoo has plans - and spitting them out all one by one - sneakily - so FDDD (Fighting Dimple Delusional Detectives), be ready with all your gadgets.

Guest k_craze

@elijawol actually I wldnt want them to kiss in front of so many ppl, if they kissed it is like a job to them, but since they did not kiss on the lips just tell us how much they view their kiss as sacred that the act can't be shared n witnessed by an audience. From now on, I m not asking for the kiss anymore, subtle kiss on cheek or forehead is good n affectionate enough, and yeah I notice her fingers fidgeting, i read it that she is anticipating it, can imagine the fast heartbeat in her hahaha...and I hope someone can share a pic of those blissful smile: the one when she initiate to turn towards LT and lying in his arms, then the after forehead kiss, n the next kiss when they r at the altar.

@elijawol - nice interpretation on LT's cyworld - see how good we are when we investigate and analyze instead of doubting or questioning their reactions?  Happy, happy!!! Is it 8 a.m. in Pinas?  kumusta na?

anyway, both said they don't want their first kiss in front of many people - especially in front of a camera - that is acting because you are getting instructions from the director, and in this case, they are getting instructions from the photographer.  So definitely not going to kiss - they probably did it already, like what I said earlier - in private - that's why both were happy when they met.  (This reminds me of  Ssangchu who spent almost whole afternoon doing a kiss on the cheek.)

I guess next episode will be with the in-laws and then half of that is strolling at Han River.  Then after that, they might go on their honeymoon since LT told SungMin they can't watch his musical because him and Sora are going some place far away at the opening of his musical.  Hopefully that is true.

Some are sad and scared that their stint might end soon just because they did the photoshoot.  I hope those feeling this way should watch Season 1 - best season - and they will find out how long each couple stayed.  If they are basing their fears on the KangJi couple, I guess, other than KangIn getting into a lot of trouble, there's not much more that they can show that's why it was cut short.

WGM did a good job on picking LeeTeuk for this show - I don't think anybody in SJ would be able to do what he has done so far.  Choi SiWon would probably be a good choice too but he don't qualify since he has a girlfriend.  They tried DongHae but he is always tongue-tied; even LT thinks he is hopeless and that makes him so frustrated about him.

Anyway, let's continue enjoying our couple - be it one or two months more before they leave, let us continue our support.  And I am still hoping and praying that when it is time for LT to leave that WGM don't do a divorce or separation segment - like what they did to the others.

Edit:  @k-craze - thank you for the add-ons!  really helpful in analyzing what is going on between these two.  It is okay as long as you give us a gist of their conversation.  So now he is really talking about "OUR" wedding and not just Sora's wedding.

Fraternal twins or identical twins, their babies would definitely look alike since they look alike and they have beautiful grandparents.

Park Jungsoo has plans - and spitting them out all one by one - sneakily - so FDDD (Fighting Dimple Delusional Detectives), be ready with all your gadgets.

Guest xianlie90

[uPDATE TeukSora 300th Day PROJECTS]

1.Fan Messages (CLOSED!!!)
    We're proudly declare we received 109 messages from many different countries for FAN MESSAGE PROJECT. (Please check spoiler below)

Country Count
America 6
Australia 3
Brazil 1
Chile 1
Ecuador 1
Finland 1
France 1
HK 2
INA 28
Japan 6
Korea 3
Laos 1
Malaysia 14
Mexico 1
Pakistan 1
Panama 1
Peru 1
Philippines 13
Russia 1
Singapore 14
Thailand 4
Turkey 1
UK 2
Vietnam 2
Grand Total 109

Thank you for all participants! And thanks to @lazyme2day who'll make the video, to @33ru_mieru & @monmon16 for checking & compiling all message. I'm proud with you guys!
*HUGS to everyone of you*

2. Double-V-Sign Photo (unite project with TSL CHINA)
    So far we received 80+ photos including from Indonesia, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Philippines, Brazil, USA, Peru, Portugal, Dubai, France, Russia, United Kingdom, Australia, Pakistan,Vietnam, and Mexico. Thank you for all participants!
    If you haven't send yours, send it to tsl_world@yahoo.com before the deadline today 15July (at the latest 16July - 1 day more left)

Kindly visit this following link for detail about all the project:
http://bit.ly/MTXmYt

In addition above:
For Double-V Photo ProjectTSL China have reach 100+ Chinese participants for now..
If we counted with ours, then we're in more than half way to 300photos..
Since we completed our first and second target (50+ pic to 80+ pic), I proudly declare that we're upgrading our goal to 100+photos!  WOOHOOO!!
100photos definitely is not just only a dream! ^^

I hope you guys could help for support, participate & promote the ALL the projects..

Thankyou!!

I'm sorry for not joining spazzing yesterday & today... T__T
I really want to  but I even couldn't manage to finish raw-vid (huaanggg.. . so envy reading all comments here & thx to all vid + pics) coz I need to go work and compile-edit-send Double-V photos to TSL China.. (*wave to Hele* Hele~ I know you lurked this forum ;p thx for accompanying me burning the midnight oil last night.. sorry for make you slept around 2AM in the morning. haha~ Get ready for today okay?)

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi all,

On behalf of xian (cause she needs to work hard today as well), as per her request, I will post the number and details here:

Name Country
소라찡 Korea
백은송 - LTKSRforever Korea
Yi Lynn Malaysia
Xianlie90 Indonesia
Witeku Malaysia
Wendy Singapore
wahyu Indonesia
viyra America
Vinnie Lyra Indonesia
Urmila Indonesia
Unn Malaysia
Trinh Vo Australia
TiPhanie France
Tin Vo Australia
Tin Ting  Singapore
Tasya Indonesia
Suzette(@felicity04) Philippines
sqd66 America
Sojung Thailand
Sofia  Russia
silentaiz Philippines
Shuhada Malaysia
Shma UK
Shirleen Singapore
Saana Finland
Ritzy Indonesia
Ria Indonesia
Reynimyr Cruz Philippines
robinblue91 Pakistan
qiuhua Singapore
Pricillia Indonesia
Pretty Noona Indonesia
PEY Indonesia
Patricia Andres Philippines
ota wonbin / Ida Noftah Indonesia
Ofie  America
Nusomi Thailand
Nur Aishah Malaysia
Nina Malaysia
nicolette Singapore
nick_0218 Philippines
Neiiyna Indonesia
nAnA Laos
nami UK
Namfon Thailand
monmon Philippines
moielle Philippines
MissEika Malaysia
Mika Japan
Miho Japan
Mie Japan
Mexita Guevara Ecuador
Melinda Indonesia
Megumi Japan
luvallkorea Singapore
Lona Indonesia
Llenly PANAMA
Ling Ling Malaysia
Lil_Vna Indonesia
LiaLea Indonesia
lennycsn Malaysia
Lee See Malaysia
lallachan Italy
Kimi Indonesia
Katty Indonesia
k_craze Singapore
josh mavin Australia
Joeline Philippines
Joane Chin Xin Yi Malaysia
Jesslyn Singapore
Jean Singapore
Irene Peru
Indah Indonesia
Ika Indonesia
hiedi Malaysia
Hety Melinda Indonesia
Hele HK
Haruka  Japan
Hanyi HK
Hanan Malaysia
Gold Lee Philippines
genevieve Philippines
Fenty Singapore
Fatma Turkey
Fani Indonesia
Erica / kopi_c_st Singapore
elijawol Philippines
Eko Indonesia
Eka Indonesia
Edna Mexico
dzudu Indonesia
Dong Vy Vietnam
denise Brazil
Daniela Sanzhez Chile
CN Singapore
Christie America
baitoei Thailand
Ayudhia Atrida Indonesia
Athena Philippines
ary Malaysia
arienblurr Singapore
aoiro1019 Japan
Anna Philippines
Angelica Castillo America
amy Vietnam
Alvin Indonesia
Alpen Mori Indonesia
Alanna  America
Agine Philippines
33rumieru Singapore
~건희나경  Korea

countries participating

Country Sum of Count
America 6
Australia 3
Brazil 1
Chile 1
Ecuador 1
Finland 1
France 1
HK 2
Indonesia 28
Italy 1
Japan 6
Korea 3
Laos 1
Malaysia 14
Mexico 1
Pakistan 1
Panama 1
Peru 1
Philippines 14
Russia 1
Singapore 14
Thailand 4
Turkey 1
UK 2
Vietnam 2
Grand Total 111

Total Messages received is 111. Wuaaa 111!!! Lucky da~

Thanks everyone for the participation. Thanks also for making this thread so colorful and lively..

Sorry that I can't join all your discussion but I am excited for you all too.

Please also support Project Double V alright? ^_^ Together we can make this happen... 300 pictures of LOVE LOVE LOVE from fans to TeukSora~

For detail on the Project Double V, Xian has shared in the above. I shall share the link one more time:

http://bit.ly/MTXmYt

Have a good day enjoying yesterday's episode~

Thanks so much for the hardwork Team @lazyme2day , @monmon16 , @xianlie90

Fighting~~

Guest sueis0702

I think MBC have to find a couple for Sungmin in the next WGM programme. Sungmin will be the best choice. Hopefully we can see SM couple after mbc end teuk so couple. Talking about teuk so ending I'm goin to cry ......