[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Omona! Sora's parent's came. I knew directly it was Sora's dad looking from their backview... The next photo concept would have allowed LT to kiss Sora but hahahhaha! the 'rents just have good timing, don't they?Sora's father looks so cute singing with LT in the preview!Next week seems like Woojung couple would be visiting the dimple house.
It's already 5:30AM here... I need to sleep! 

Guest lennycsn

I cant breathe now and my heart is still racing. the feeling is the same when i watch episode 1. so, next episode is the family gathering.

Guest vierblith

WAAAAAAAAH!!! :xThe episode was awesome! Sora looked really happy with the forehead kisses~ Kyaaaaaaaah. *flails about crazily*

Guest k_craze

No wonder SR is such a sweet babe, her parents are such fun loving pair. Think LT will get along with her father since he always yearn to have a father figure like that. Do u notice that LT kissed on SR forehead is really a hard peck, it is done with so much feelings n so love the part when they r lying down. Even the new MC at studio screamed, I almost did that too, and LT hugged SR so naturally. I said Wow! I bet they r together already! They need not confirm whatever, I believer what I see.

Guest luvkdramas

I think sora' s dad like leeteuk's mucsles also, hahaha....
the sleeping beauty part is amazing. LT is a gentleman even if he really wants to kiss sora still did not take advantage of the situation. So cute!

Guest myopiceyez4dc

That hugs between SR and LT on the bed has electrifying me! that is toooo sweet and real affection shown. even one of mc went bizzare about it. too real!

Guest robinblue91

the dog was hilarious! lolx!omoo! the stares were ah! espically the kiss & hug while lying down! ommo!
lolx! trying kiss on lips while in-laws watching! good luck with that teuk! kekeke!

Guest k_craze

@witeku thanks for the raw. Me too, I nearly cried when I watch the forehead kiss. Can imagine what is gg on their head - if only this is real, if only this is real.

Guest myopiceyez4dc

in the preview where teuk was carrying sora like newlyweds do was just sooooo lovely and teukie looks really really happy about it! :D am I wrong mr. park jungsu? :x

Ahh... i thought they can just show all the wedding episode today. They are so lovable really! somebody mentioned woojong will be visiting their house? really? i didn't see the preview till the end. I'm still giddy with this episode. No wonder somebody been mentioning about making a real girlfriend and marriage a lot lately. :D

Guest lennycsn

@witeku thanks for the raw. Me too, I nearly cried when I watch the forehead kiss. Can imagine what is gg on their head - if only this is real, if only this is real.

The forehead kiss at the altar is too real…as if LT is kissing for real wedding…I still cant calm down myself seeing this

[EDIT] I just have to REPLAY the raw vid sooooo many times. Thanks @witeku

Guest mywebfoot

Yayyyy!!! That's enough for me. The deal is sealed, the ship has sailed, the horse is out the door and in the meadow...... Don't do any more Mr. Park. Keep your real first kiss to yourselves ok? You are wonderful together!

Guest silentaiz

Waaah! The episode today is too much! *nosebleeds*
Since Sora's kiss from last episode LeeTeuk had the courage to kiss Sora. Today is a celebration for us FD's 15qcb5k.gifNo words can explain the happiness FD's are feeling today! ^_^
Please get married for real. ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest myopiceyez4dc

I'm abusing the REPLAY button!hahahathanks for the raw videos @witekuin this episode, there hearts are on their sleeves. not verbally but you can see it in their body language and stares :xmy cheeks are hurting already!haha

@k_craze and @lennycsn, exactly. It's too real! Even the MCs went havoc because of it. Even for the stares! They are real. Definitely real! They are so comfortable with each other really. ahhhh...
Oh, look at how annoying he is when the dog came. Hahahaha! The dog also attracted to the beautiful Sora *LOL*
@myopiceyez4dc & lennycsn, i'm replaying it too!! Countless time! LOL