[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Hanyi

I came across these two persons while searching about MBC. They could be program directors basing on the names they use, but maybe for other MBC program. They posting messages about the strike (hopefully the online translator is correct). We might be able to get a glimpse into the undying strike there through what they posts.

https://twitter.com/#!/mbcpdlee

https://twitter.com/#!/mbcpdhan

Who's the director(s) again for WGM?

-------

Topping the page again..

Pray that although the strike continues, shooting will resume.

None of these two PDs are WGM PD, they are PDs for news and documentary. Today the situation got even worse because one of the most important news programme "PDs' Notebook" (PD 수첩) was "killed". Staff of MBC, KBS, YTV and two other news agencies protested in front of the Parliament for freedom of press. If i am not wrong, I've read that MBC is trying to sue the PD of Infinite Challenge for the loss due to the strike (for a huge sum)! You may follow @saveourmbc or my twitter for details (all in Korean).

Weird enough, WGM still has not yet announced the arrangement for this Sat. Probably the staff is too busy in discussing the way forward due to the latest development.

Guest ary1004

#justforfun

just suddenly remember this when playing suju vids (while working suu1a8.gif)

Sora had stated that her hobby is taking pic right? this make me io22jp.gif

teukcam.jpg

SS3 Song for ELF VCR

teukcam2.jpg

No Other MV

it really is like, WOW...what a sweet coincidence..keke..but yeah, it's nothing actually :P

and for today's j7yd0l.gif project, #SoraBogoshipta - a bonus ^^

ltgif-2.gif

can you seeee that Sora? palli~~..go meet you hubby :P

Guest luvallkorea

Leeteuk has been casted on MBC's upcoming variety show "Jewelry House"

http://twitpic.com/9dl9nr

What is show about? Does it indirectly mean that wgm is gone, he has time for another variety? I really hate the limbo that mbc keeps theirs viewers!

Guest janetv

(audio) K-Swiss CF Insert Song - Love Cells by JQ and Han Soa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meyUB-aXpO8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

*quoted image*

this pic is new for me! she is so pretty & claasy!

credit: http://lilfyers88.tumblr.com/

WAAAAAAAAAAAH. Sora is really so pretty. I wonder what would there babies look like? Each dimples on each cheeks! That'd be sweet! :)

Anyways, I really miss our couple. And the news of Teukie being and MC for an MBC show is disturbing me. Why make a new one? Can they just continue filming?!!

I've been praying and hoping. :( I'm running out of hope, to be honest. I need lots and lots of signs. :(

Anyways, I've read somewhere that Teukie would be a great dad than a husband. He's had a life trauma, so I guess we'll just have to find out in the future.

tumblr_m0mul7FjXk1qiifuyo1_500.jpg

A picture with baby Kyumin. ^^

I wanna do a screen cap of Sora on her "Rude Miss Young Ae" stint. She was a mom there and she had so many scenes with a baby. Can anybody capture that? Hehehe  :)

Anyways, I found a pic the other day of Leeteuk and Sora. I tried to cover the mouth and just reveal the eyes and nose. And wow, the same pair of eyes were looking at me. My mom always told me that when two people are meant to be, they somehow would look alike. :)) Hihihih

Anyways, good night FD :)

PS: Sorry, if I post too many Leeteuk pics. :">

Guest ahduh

I miss Teukso.... Miss their news and updates... It's so quiet these days... Nothing since their 200th days.... I wonder if the PD has warned them about it... Which might explain the twitter unfollowing... Sora's disappearance from twitter and media.... :/ ( I wonder if she really went traveling with her mum like what she wanted) and leeteuk's sudden lost of comments and hints....

No indication at all. :/

This is the first time I've rewatch-ed something so many times and not get sick of it.... And wants more of it......

I miss Teukso.... Miss their news and updates... It's so quiet these days... Nothing since their 200th days.... I wonder if the PD has warned them about it... Which might explain the twitter unfollowing... Sora's disappearance from twitter and media.... :/ ( I wonder if she really went traveling with her mum like what she wanted) and leeteuk's sudden lost of comments and hints....

No indication at all. :/

This is the first time I've rewatch-ed something so many times and not get sick of it.... And wants more of it......

Hi ahduh,

I'm totally with you. Sometimes i get scared for missing them too much. I think i've been re-watching their episodes for more than 10 times now, and i'm still watching it. Wish they'll come up with a new episode soon. Even if WGM won't continue, hope they'll be paired up in another show.

Hello everyone!! I hope you will all partcipate in this game called memory lane..maybe by this we might find which scenes or memories we really enjoy by most of us and for those lurkers they might be interested to watch all the episodes of our DC couple.

Here it goes:

1. Which scenes you find leeteuk romantically staring at Sora?

2. Which scenes you find Sora romantically staring at leeteuk?

3. Best romantic food shared by our couple?

4. Best outfit worn by leeteuk in WGM episode?

5. Best outfit worn by Sorain in WGM episode?

6. Favorite Endearment used by Leeteuk to Sora?

7. Favorite Endearment used Sora to leeteuk?

8. Favorite Skinship of the couple?

9. Best Romantic place shared by our couple?

10. Funny scenes of our couple?

And now allow me to start my answers to this question..

1. Episode 1 when they are on the cinema he is always looking at her face and episode 6 I guess when they are on the bus and episode 13 on the bed ..love how he look at her.

2. Episode 10 when he is performing on the stage..Episode 13 when they are on the furniture shop doing the role playing.. Last episode where she is answering the questions of leeteuk.

3. I just noticed that leeteuk always try eating the half food of Sora from the dried squid to toasted bread but my most favorite is the one in Episode 6 in leeteuk school.( sorry i don't know the name  but i remember they share the cola outside leeteuk school love how he removed her hand and feed her.SWEET

4. His tango outfit I love how he wears it and the one he is wearing in the last episode while they are feeding the fish. Also the WGM special

5. For Sora I love her wearing the school uniform and the pink dress in the WGM special and the dress in her tango dance with leeteuk...He dress also in Episode 15 ( blind date )

6. LITTLE PRINCESS the one he said while he is greeting Sora on her birthday..

7. HONEY in episode 19 when donghae visited them and unconsciously she called honey to him because he is wearing the apron..

8. In Episode 15 and 16 I saw that he always bring her beside him while the couples are performing or talking..also the one in the amusement park he try to pull her beside him while walking.

9. Episode 6 school

10. I always laughed whenever I watch the scene of their ski slope ride how he shouted Sorashi and they wer coming backwards..I always laugh watching it..

I hope I bring some smiles with you and makes our heart flutter remembering our DC couple and even I watched it for 20 times it never bores me in fact it makes me love them more..BEST COUPLE in WGM for me..

Hi FDs.. It's almost 2am here in m'sia. I should sleep & rest.. (Some of u may know that I have health issue) :( But my eyes are wide open. Here i am posting in the thread. I browsed for Sora's news just now. And this one came accross me.. http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=219895

I spot the word "Kang Sora".. "ideal" ...and a veteran actor named Ryu Seung Ryong. With my condition, I don't think i can put effort to translate it. Hope someone will help with this :P

Guest Hanyi

Hi-5, Hiedi, same here for Hanyi. Seems that the translating twins are not in good shape recently, hope you will get well soon! How lucky we are to not feeling well after the 200th Day project.

Hi fighting dimples, someone started a poll "who is the best couple in WGM" on Facebook. Our Dimple Couple is lagging far far behind the others. Though this poll is just one initiated by fans, let's show our love by voting for TeukSora. Here is the address:

http://www.facebook.com/questions/346921968689194/

Hehe.. it's me again... Leeteuk just change his cyworld's skin

567192280.jpg?key=932556

credit : @jugeun

Note that the word "예쁘게 사랑하기"? It means "love beautifully" or something.. :D

Ahh.. really hope he's happily in love with you know who.. kk I like the fact that at the back of the anime man.. there's a word "사랑해" - I love You... The note on the left remains the same when he changed his CY skin a few days back then...

Ohh. I also read in twitter that Leeteuk just finished a photoshoot with Krystal, Yunho & Seohyun an hour ago. No wonder he went to dermatologist yesterday. ^^

Hehe.. it's me again... Leeteuk just change his cyworld's skin

*quoted image*

credit : @jugeun

Note that the word "예쁘게 사랑하기"? It means "love beautifully" or something.. :D

Ahh.. really hope he's happily in love with you know who.. kk I like the fact that at the back of the anime man.. there's a word "사랑해" - I love You... The note on the left remains the same when he changed his CY skin a few days back then...

Ohh. I also read in twitter that Leeteuk just finished a photoshoot with Krystal, Yunho & Seohyun an hour ago. No wonder he went to dermatologist yesterday. ^^

Isn't LeeTeuk=ssi getting too obvious? The two anime characters at the bottom right hand corner obviously shows him and Kang Sora. Now go get some rest, Hiedi - you and Hanyi are just working too hard. Hope you both feel better soon!

I hope nothing too obvious in this photoshoot - you know how the baby princess told LeeTeuk prince he can't look elsewhere.

Guest ktopia

They're a great looking couple, now they look so comfortable with each other!  Sora's a great lady, always encouraging Lee Teuk ! ^_^

Guest icyou_768

To be honest, after reading the news of Leeteuk becoming an MC of a new show, I feel WGM really will be cancelled. I understand that the reality is that old shows will be replaced, but I just wished that they would give the dimple couple at least one last episode to wrap things up. Though I'm just really glad that there's still evidence that Leeteuk and Sora are becoming closer off screen :)