[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

@teuksoralover buing buing is sensationalised from MBC's high kick 3. the characters do it as a form of aegyo.

after watching the kiss scene, i can assume that it was done at least 2 times (since they need to film it in different angles). 

i still dont understand why a simple drama about students trying to acheive their dreams have to have so many love lines involved. it seems that the love lines are placed on a higher priority and greater emphasis as compared to what the drama is supposed to be about. sigh, korean dramas. forever like that. HAHA

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

comparing the above two pictures....

its quite obvious which one sora enjoys more. hehehe.

Oh. Thank you for explaining what buing-buing is. :) So it as aegyo? Haha. LT is trying to be cute huh? :) I hope Sora gets more offers - be it a drama or a movie. I like how her endorsements are piling up these days. :) From make-up to milk. Hehe.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*(all pics from sup3rjunior.com)

his white earring... do u see that? he wear 2 earrings on his left ear..

yesss Prince Sticker... maybe Sora got a Princess Sticker too... *quoted image*

EDIT:

i ever see LT with 2 earring, but its from long ago when he still have ponytail or something (if i'm not wrong)... but why he's wearing that earring again these day?

yes kaelstorm, WooJung in Indonesia for honeymoon with their moms... WooJung honeymoon in Malaysia & Indonesia, and TeukSo in Hawaii... kekekekeke... *quoted image* but why WooJung has 2nd honeymoon? Khuntoria only one, in Maldives... Adam couple in Bali... 

Whoa! What eagles eyes you guys have. I am so glad that FDs have eyes like this. It could be our new mystery. Hahaha. A white earring is very noticeable in pictures and tvs -  so that is why maybe he chose that color? And I am so jealous... Woojung has another out of the country trips not including their out-of-towns... *sigh* That is a good sign that they are filming though. Maybe our couple is filming too and we don't know about it.

about teukie's cyworld update, why I got the feeling he wrote that because maybe after DH2 last nite (jinwoon kissed sora) uri sora got bash from antis??? anyone go to twitter??  :huh:

Sora getting bashed for doing what? for being kissed and choosing JB for her character in an interview? ANTIs can be really mean these days. I mean I have celebrities that I don't like too but I don't bash them or go to the extent of being a real anti. That anti kang sora twitter is always on the strike. They don't know what they are saying.

teuksoralover: I don't know she's got bashed or not, hopely it's only my feeling, you know how scary antis are right?? even when sora doing nothing, she still got bashed...

aaahh let's just see in a positive way that he miss his buin hehe :wub:

Guest PrinsesaLira

Oh. Thank you for explaining what buing-buing is. :) So it as aegyo? Haha. LT is trying to be cute huh? :) I hope Sora gets more offers - be it a drama or a movie. I like how her endorsements are piling up these days. :) From make-up to milk. Hehe.

Whoa! What eagles eyes you guys have. I am so glad that FDs have eyes like this. It could be our new mystery. Hahaha. A white earring is very noticeable in pictures and tvs -  so that is why maybe he chose that color? And I am so jealous... Woojung has another out of the country trips not including their out-of-towns... *sigh* That is a good sign that they are filming though. Maybe our couple is filming too and we don't know about it.

Sora getting bashed for doing what? for being kissed and choosing JB for her character in an interview? ANTIs can be really mean these days. I mean I have celebrities that I don't like too but I don't bash them or go to the extent of being a real anti. That anti kang sora twitter is always on the strike. They don't know what they are saying.

Antis are those who doesn't have anything better to do with their free time. We should just ignore them because reacting just feeds them, gives them  more energy to bash other people.

Guest kiminaeka

about teukie's cyworld update, why I got the feeling he wrote that because maybe after DH2 last nite (jinwoon kissed sora) uri sora got bash from antis??? anyone go to twitter?? :huh:

kaelstrom: lombok??? wow romantic place with beautiful beach, lombok is more exotic than bali I think, me my self as Indonesian like lombok more than bali,, bali is too crowded now... well I hope uri couple will filming too since woojoong start filming again :rolleyes:

but why he wrote that on CYworld not on Twitter? or Sora also have CYworld? in twitter so many antis...

i can't imagine how the haters will bash Sora if our DC finally kiss...

Guest pibols

Okay, delusional mode.. I was watching 2NE1 fan cams but saw Leeteuk on one of them.. and I started being delusional LOL

This was the first fan cam I saw.. where Teukkie looked sad.. I thought maybe it's because he misses Sora.. (LOL)

Sad Teukkie

Then after their performance.. we all know Teukkie met Sora back stage.. 

Happy Teukkie

And when MAMA finishes.. Teukkie started hugging SUJU members (he looked like he was saying bye to them) and he left them behind... *Delusional mode* Was it because he went to meet our Sora??? 

Bye Bye Teukkie

I thought he just went for a loo or something and will come back.. but I watched other MAMA ending fan cams.. and he still wasn't there... So I'm really thinking that he was with our Sora.. LOL 

MAMA ending

Guest Hanyi

Okay, delusional mode.. I was watching 2NE1 fan cams but saw Leeteuk on one of them.. and I started being delusional LOL

This was the first fan cam I saw.. where Teukkie looked sad.. I thought maybe it's because he misses Sora.. (LOL)

Sad Teukkie

Then after their performance.. we all know Teukkie met Sora back stage.. 

Happy Teukkie

And when MAMA finishes.. Teukkie started hugging SUJU members (he looked like he was saying bye to them) and he left them behind... *Delusional mode* Was it because he went to meet our Sora??? 

Bye Bye Teukkie

I thought he just went for a loo or something and will come back.. but I watched other MAMA ending fan cams.. and he still wasn't there... So I'm really thinking that he was with our Sora.. LOL 

MAMA ending

Hi-5!  About your Bye Bye Teukie "assumption", my understanding from an interview taken when SUJU's red carpet entrance our Leader said some of the members have to fly to Malaysia and other countries for activities, while others (including Teukie) would stay for the celebration party after MAMA.  So I trust his goodbye to some members was to bid them farewell.  Sorry to halt your delusion mode for this.

In the same interview, one of the MCs remarked that "Today, there is another special guest who will attend MAMA.  She is Kang Sora-ssi.  Have you met her?"  Teukie then said he just arrived Singapore early that morning but had not had the chance to meet with her.  Then he asked Sora-ssi, are you watching (now)?"

If you have not seen this interview before, I will try to share.

helloFD's~ so sorry again if im not post in here often ^^ back to my SR mode :)

not teukso related.mbc strike~ the moon that embraces the sun is not airing this week.i hope will not effected WGM again :(

Kang Sora Interview & BTS Photoshoot

Kang Sora - Dior CF (full version)

Sora New Model For baseball 9

wui1ki.jpg

2072a9w.png

Cre Naver

Guest pibols

Hi-5!  About your Bye Bye Teukie "assumption", my understanding from an interview taken when SUJU's red carpet entrance our Leader said some of the members have to fly to Malaysia and other countries for activities, while others (including Teukie) would stay for the celebration party after MAMA.  So I trust his goodbye to some members was to bid them farewell.  Sorry to halt your delusion mode for this.

In the same interview, one of the MCs remarked that "Today, there is another special guest who will attend MAMA.  She is Kang Sora-ssi.  Have you met her?"  Teukie then said he just arrived Singapore early that morning but had not had the chance to meet with her.  Then he asked Sora-ssi, are you watching (now)?"

Yes please!! I haven't seen that one.. Argh these two makes me crazy!! LOL

So, if he did stay at MAMAs after party, why did he leave them even on the side before MAMA was completely finish?? 

Where did he go???? I wonder...... 

Guest Moielle

I was bored earlier so I tried to find something that would bring my energy up. As I was wandering around the net on what to read, I stumbled upon this Strong Heart review by Dramabeans. I'll just take out the part which talks about Leeteuk's character. It reminds me of how he tries his tricks with Sora but he ends up failing (e.g. talking informally to get a kiss but ended up falling into his own trap).

girlfriday: I love stuff like this, especially when it’s the younger ones ganging up on the hyung.

javabeans: Donghae tells a story, for instance, about how before Suju, they were in a different boy band together called Smile, of which “Teukie hyung” was also leader. Donghae was just 17 and still in high school — he looks like a baby in that photo! — and after a rowdy World Cup match that Korea had won, they’d run into three older guys and tensions sparked. (Two guys were built “like Kang Ho-dong” and one was built “like Eunhyuk” — shorthand meaning two burly dudes and one wimp. Ha!) Donghae’s temper got the best of him and he talked back, and ended up getting beat up while Teuk was trying to take on the lone wimp. Later at home, Teuk had burst out all emotionally, “I’m sorry your hyung couldn’t protect you!” He disappeared and showed up a few hours later, and when the manager asked where he’d been, he mumbled, “Sa…saum…” which means fighting — or it does until he finally completes the word, which turns out to be “Sauna.” HAHAHA.

girlfriday: The stories make him sound like a hothead, except he’s all talk, no action.

javabeans: Right? Like when Yesung recounts the story about driving in Teuk hyung’s car and getting into a tiff with a car of seven men and women, who’d hit his car in road rage. Leeteuk had gotten out of the car, growling that they were all dead…until the three women recognized him, and suddenly he was all smiles and polite bows, a la Dokko Jin. Yesung was confused and asked what that was about, and Leeteuk had grumbled, “If only those women hadn’t recognized me, they would’ve all been dead!”

girlfriday: Heechul calls him a genius, but in the sly self-preserving way, where you sell your brothers up the river to save yourself. They ask Choi Min-soo what he thinks, and he laughs, “All artists are con men.” Heechul quips, “He’s not an artist who cons… he’s a con man that does art!”

javabeans: I love Heechul’s other example of Leeteuk’s “genius.” On a previous episode of Strong Heart, they’d made a deal beforehand to say nice things about each other. But when Heechul had been praising him, Leeteuk had welled up with tears and even exited the stage, ostensibly because he was so overwhelmed with emotion. Therefore: No Heechul praise, and lots of Leeteuk sympathy. Haha.

girlfriday: I think that story says more about Heechul than Leeteuk.

javabeans: There’s also Shindong’s story (see? it’s a pile-on) about how Leeteuk’s actually really weak to the power of suggestion, so he and the others were teasing him before a performance, saying, “This outfit looks better. Actually, now that one looks better. No, the first one. Now I like the third.” Leeteuk had gotten angry but the guys kept going, until finally he lashed out by grabbing Eunhyuk by the throat and making him cry. Awwww. Leeteuk admits that he chose not to grab Shindong or Sungmin because one’s bigger than him and the other knows martial arts. Eunhyuk points out that even in this flash of anger, he’d had the foresight to calculate which one of them was the weakest, HA.

javabeans: And then later, Kyuhyun tells how he was the newest entry to the group and had a hard time with Leeteuk, who wasn’t very warm to him at first. The guys point out that Leeteuk’s really good at picking on the weakling, which seems pretty true. Oh man, he’s getting an image beatdown, but even then Leeteuk works his “variety genius” and says calmly that he’s not upset to hear all this, because it’s proof of how close Suju is — and that if they actually felt that way about him now, they wouldn’t be able to say so.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/09/variety-roulette-strong-heart/

And for those who missed akane_tran, you could read a lot of comments s/he made here if you went to the site.

Here is a link of Sora singing Binguel Binguel together with the cast of Sunny. Was this the first time she sang as a celebrity? This one I found before.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@Hanyi

Thanks once again for the tarot sharing. I have finally read them. I don't like the idea of their tarots being read in sequence though.

I still stick to my opinion that the fortune teller did some background research on the couple. I am still amazed that Leeteuk drew the same card twice.

One thing I like about the fortune teller is he keeps saying positive things, encouraging the couple good things to do to each other..

The power of positive thinking is amazing...

@sqd66

Are you the one who said DH2 was written by Leeteuk?

Thanks =)

I remember one Fighting Dimple said JB looks like Leeteuk back in episode 10 in church while singing Seven's song..

and I commented JB looks like Henry..and you said not the look but the feel....

Sorry, I forgot who you are, but I Just wanna say, yes I now agree, JB's character in DH2 reminds me of Leeteuk.

I haven't watched episode 11 of DH2 but reading peaches' recap and pictures on DH2, I suddenly remember your comment and sqd66 comment...

Now I understand. mieru ga forever osoi.

Hrm, I think the ones who can relate to the characters inside DH2 the most are those artists/popstars...one of them being Leeteuk-ssi

@Minna san

I like your posts. Thanks a lot for all the sharings. *lotsa hugs*

so long =)

leeteuktwitter120306.png

Mr. Google translate:

That true happiness in our lives, all things ^ ^ Be happy!

Guest teuksoralover

Thanks for all the updates guys – natali for Sora updates. Another endorsement… Wow! And Pibols & Hanyi – I wanna join to the delusion mode. Waahh! From what I remember from the discussion before  LT actually left the group and left the stage during MAMA – wonder where he went. LOL.

Moielle, that’s what we expect… LT all talk about “Bobo” but he can’t do it. LOL. Even his members know it.Thanks for sharing about TEUK in Strong Heart. :)

And thank you 33ru_mieru for LT’s twitter update. Also I just wanna add what he tweeted before that happy picture about happiness.

He tweeted:

“Awww… so cold. +_+”

Credit: sup3rjunior.com

It makes me a lil bit delusional when he tweets likes this. Haha. First, he tweets about being cold then later he tweets about happiness --- and to add to that… his happiness includes HUGS, KISSES and LOVE. Does that mean he has those happiness right now since it is FREE? Haha.:)

Anyways, just wanna share this with you guys.

Kang Sora in an interview on Dream High 2:

“There is never a quiet moment on the set. All of us are in our twenties and this is a place where we all come together. When we chat, we sometimes get so loud, we don’t even hear the call to start filming.”

“Singing is not a profession everyone can do. Having seen (these singers) from the sidelines, they all seem like geniuses to me. The guitar never leaves Jinwoon (2AM) and Jisoo’s hands. And they even compose songs on the spot. Hyorin (Sistar) and Ailee are no joke when they sing. When they sing during our rest times, it feels like my ears are being purified.”

When asked if she felt sad at the prospect of being separated from the friends she had made through this drama:

“We communicate regularly in our daily lives (outside of filming), so it’s ok.”

“It might actually be more fun to meet them (outside of the drama) when we are more energetic and fresh. We are busy with filming and that’s why we haven’t been able to go on a MT* (together). When filming ends — those who are able to — we intend to go on a trip together.”

*Note: MT is like an outing.

Source: Nate

Translation: Sistar(ly) Love

via: sistarlylove

Take note that this was translated by SISTAR’s fansite and Hyorin is from SISTAR who happens to BE in HELLO BABY with Leeteuk too. Sometimes I wonder if SORA and HYORIN ever talk about Leeteuk because going back to the video that Chikuma shared about Hello baby…

SISTAR said this:

“OPPA, you told me you get butterflies in your stomach when you see her. YOU KNOW YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT HER.”

Just makes me happy to hear this. Haha. It means LT talks about Sora during behind-the scenes.  

Guest kaelstorm

Yes please!! I haven't seen that one.. Argh these two makes me crazy!! LOL

So, if he did stay at MAMAs after party, why did he leave them even on the side before MAMA was completely finish?? 

Where did he go???? I wonder...... 

i didnt know where he went.. but all of suju went back to the hotel for a press conference after the award show. the MAMA after party was actually held after the press conferences and all. the location was the rooftop bar at the hotel itself.

on a side note... JB KISSED SORA!! 

hahahaha i find it really funny now that everyone is taking turns to kiss her.. all but teuk.

Guest hellokitty_mao

I heard news saying SuJu will be going to Paris for SM Town in early April! So will there be hope our couple might have their honeymoon in a romantic place like Paris?

Aww.... I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see them going for honeymoon and wedding shoots... And hopefully there will be many kisses too! :) lol

EDIT

Credits to sup3rjunior Wordpress

News link

Hi everyone!!!

Our baby princess is very cuty and She is loved more and more.  Many men are able to kiss her. But only in the drama only. 

she see them as children but for  Leeteuk ,it's different :P She see him as a man ,real man

and he see her as a lady, Just one kiss from princess . A meaningful kiss. This should be enough for our prince;)

But i worry about Antis, they can make sora sad . i don't like it. tongue2.gif

Guest hapiesmyle

soooo now i know why teukie is so adamant about getting a kiss from sora .. i just watched dream high ep 11 and 12 and she kisses from both boys! I have a feeling that he knew about these kissing scenes prior to the tarot reading and the meal convo about kisses. cuz teukie is jealous!! LOL..

Guest teuksoralover

Haha. Don't worry about the antis. :) I believe our Sora-sshi is strong and mature about this...

Now that we are somehow talking about our Sora's kissing SCENES in her drama...

Do you guys find it funny too... Jinwoon kissed her on her RIGHT CHEEK then JB kissed her on her LEFT CHEEK...

Whats left???? HER LIPS! Haha. Reserve for our Leeteuk-sshi. Haha. Sorry for being naughty. :)

Prince... you better move... everybody is kissing her except you. LOL.

Hi everyone.. Sora just tweeted not long ago. Here is the update:

@reveramess: 일하는날은 잠이부족하구 조금쉬는날은 잠이안온다ㅜㅜ 아....클났네

My trans: On working days, i got lack of sleeps but when i have a little day off, i cannot put myself to sleep. ㅜㅜ Wuaa.. Oh god!!

Hopefully, she'll get enough sleep & well rested. A few more days DH2 will be finished filming...

Hi everyone.. Sora just tweeted  not long ago. Here is the update:

@reveramess: 일하는날은 잠이부족하구 조금쉬는날은 잠이안온다ㅜㅜ 아....클났네

My trans: On working days, i got lack of sleeps but when i have a little day off, i cannot put myself to sleep. ㅜㅜ Wuaa.. Oh god!!

Hopefully, she'll get enough sleep & well rested. A few more days DH2 will be finished filming...

I think she will be workaholic like her prince. Hope she have a nice dream :) and good health :wub:

I just wanted to give a big thank you and group hug to all of you on this thread. You all are so kind and positive. I so enjoy coming to this thread and reading the news and sharing the love for this couple. All the positive twitter/cyworld messages and videos etc..so much fun...

Just sharing Leeteuk was at a event recently

120306 EunHyuk, LeeTeuk & DongHae @ Marni at H&M (TVDaily) (SUPER JUNIOR)

http://youtu.be/1DeH-PyFxkY

credit:superjuniortv

20120306204756_1_rstarjun.jpg2799_L_1331029820.jpg

credit:as tagged and Daum