[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest 33ru_mieru

Back in January....I posted some pics and thinking about bobo for date 17-20 January 2012.....

Little did I know....SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED ON 3 Jan 2012.....

So, I am going to add something to my thoughts:

03 JANUARY 2012

Leeteuk & Sora arranged blind dates, Sora said "a guy become a real man when they enter their 30s"

namja30.jpg

Fortune Teller said Sora sees Leeteuk differently from other guys,  

97768541.jpg

later that day, Dimple Couple dating and discussing about BOBO

tumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o1_250.giftumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o3_250.giftumblr_m0bm4yeB8a1qdcel5o4_250.gif- borrow Teuksoralover posted gif

and Leeteuk ended the day happily

488154427.jpg?key=480640 - borrow xianlie90 posted twitpic

06 Jan 2012 - Leeteuk tweet: Not Leaving yet! [trying to search back the tweet in Leeteuk's twitter...Can't Find :(  - this guy is playing catch me if you can well....thank god for ELF]

14 Jan 2012 - Air Epi 14 - Both Sora and Leeteuk are reminded once again on their day....03 March January 2012

17 Jan 2012 - Dream High 2 Conference - Peace Sign and KISS ^V^

bntnews.jpg

18 Jan 2012 - Making of Double Date Episode - FIRST TIME WE SAW DUCK!!!! DUCK!!!

34037286.jpg

19 Jan 2012 -  Seoul Award - Is that a DUCK or BOBO!!

2teuk.jpg

20 Jan 2012 - Leeteuk twitpic

20120120leeteuksorawgm.jpg

In Between 20 Jan 2012 and  02 Mar 2012

MANY MANY MANY THINGS HAPPENED.... (delusional delusional delusional)

FAST FORWARD !!!!

03 Mar 2012  Air Epi 17 - Both Sora and Leeteuk are reminded once again on their day 03 March January 2012....

05 Mar 2012  Air DH2 Epi 11 - Yoojin kissed Hae Sung

06 Mar 2012  Leeteuk tweeted about cold.......

less than 12 hours later

06 Mar 2012 - Leeteuk twitpic!!

happyla.jpg

06 Mar 2012 - Air DH2 Epi 12 - JB kissed Hae Sung

SOMETHING MUST HAPPENED!!!! (delusional delusional delusional)

07 Mar 2012 - At about 1AM KST Sora tweeted she could not sleep....

Guest alga215

mieru: actually I have same thought with you about many things happened between that date you're post and I got a feeling they already kissed more than once bwahahahha.... (delusional)

i love how you feel.. haha.. we all feel the same don't we FD?? :lol:

I don't think it's delusional :P  It's very much probable they have kissed. Both wanted to so what would hold them back?...MBC...I think not! Now I think MBC has no control of what happens between two people who are attracted to each other. If opportunity arises they will control their personal lives and do what they want.

DH2 dialog i will say is written by Leeteuk :lol: ...I can watch JB and see Leeteuk saying those things...It seems like they are copying leeteuk...It's just too similar to his idol style( for lack of better term). Since he was helping Sora maybe he was helping the writers get a feel for Idol thought.

The part about the idol's relationship being revealed (JB) and Sora's character and JB getting hurt in the end by the public not liking him...that is a general thought amongst Korean idols. So many 30 something idols never shared about their loves and have kept them hidden for years on end. I'm hoping and actually seeing Leeteuk is not scared to hide his feelings for Sora...I guess because it can be masked by WGM as a REEL relationship and he doesn't have to reveal if it's a REAL one. Kind of really smart .

Thanks Mieru for all the timeline and gif you put up..I totally enjoyed it....

It's just too funny we have to say we are delusional when everything we see and hear seems to be the opposite....

Atleast on this thread we can let our feelings out....and no one will think we are delusional fans of DC.

Guest 33ru_mieru

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/episode-15-quick-notes/#more-364

Always pleasant!

arienblurr updated about dilly dally too:p

Guest 33ru_mieru

FDs… Sorry if I keep talking about STRONG HEART during my post. I guess I am just craving for some OUTSIDE WGM interaction from our couple. Both Sora & Leeteuk has been really quiet these days unlike when they barely started.

Anyways, I got this link from Woojung is Love. They posted the preview of that episode where Jangwoo, Jinwoon & Leeteuk will be all together.

Here:

http://www.youtube.c...&v=OK3NMmiyGq8#!

CREDIT: WOOJUNG IS LOVE

If you will pay attention closely… it seems like Leeteuk & Jinwoon were sitting beside each other. Ha! He wasn’t wearing his DH2 uniform in the preview but in fantaken pictures, he was.

Apparently, UEE is also a guest on the show and Eunjung is jealous of her because of Music bank. According to fans, in the preview – Jangwoo said, “Don’t be jealous while I am working” and they are thinking because UEE was there also and Eunjung has expressed her jealousy towards her. They have high expectations about Jangwoo talking about WGM because of the preview.

If Jangwoo talks about Eunjung… I am expecting LT to do the same. Haha. Please LT, say something about you and your wife. We all want that.  If not, I’ll be jealous of Woojung shippers. Huhu.

Thanks a lot dear!gosh u made me the already excited me even more excited...

this was recorded on 1st march?must recorded in the timeline!

can't wait for 13th when it is broadcasted.

And wow!I didn't even notice teuk in the video!just saw 2am,uee and jangwoo..

Yes lengsi,I am excited!thanks for the pic!thanks to kiminaeka too :) aha....u love jb and leeteuk hah..

Dzudzu,basically here we all tend to think the same similar just the way we express it is different :P

Sqd66,if leeteuk helps the writer,then I am hopeful :P

I also always enjoy the pic and links u share dear,that's why this is dedicated to u too,fighting dimple :P

alga215...yah i love this thread and yah dh2 a lot of war but some who debate and respect others opinion...it's actually fun to see them debating and share their different opinions... normally, through differences, we get to know the other more..i am sure after DH2, they will miss bickering with one another...agreeing and disagreeing :P

kdfan_1 , leeteuk even deleted the "it's cold"....i couldn't find it yesterday -_-''' He has the habit of deleting his tweet and typo a lot...

Guest kdfan_1

somebody at FB posted LeeTeuk deleted tweet. Not sure if it is old or new but anybody who wish to borrow and post it here, you guys can discuss. It is kind of strange tho' - he is talking about an article written about him wherein he is claiming he didn't say..

Guest Hanyi

somebody at FB posted LeeTeuk deleted tweet.  Not sure if it is old or new but anybody who wish to borrow and post it here, you guys can discuss.  It is kind of strange tho' - he is talking about an article written about him wherein he is claiming he didn't say..

Here is the tweet that kdfan mentioned:

@special1004: I want you to write an article based on fact. Please check the fact…. I want you to read this~ and I know you are reading it right? If I didn’t say it , what were you trying to do?

Source: @special1004

Translation by: kpoplove @ flitto.com

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain

Guest 33ru_mieru

Here is the tweet that kdfan mentioned:

@special1004: I want you to write an article based on fact. Please check the fact…. I want you to read this~ and I know you are reading it right? If I didn’t say it , what were you trying to do?

Source: @special1004

Translation by: kpoplove @ flitto.com

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain

Wow..is that current hanyi?

Guest Hanyi

Wow..is that current hanyi?

[EDIT]Can no longer find this tweet because Teukie has deleted it.  I have no idea when he wrote and deleted it.  According to the sequence of sup3rjunior.wordpress.com, guess it should be posted after Teukie's tweets about his gratitude towards ELFs who went to the airport (8 hours ago from this post).

I am thinking if this relates to Yesung's hacked twitter account.  Yesung had posted three angry tweets as well since yesterday.

Guest kiminaeka

[EDIT]Can no longer find this tweet because Teukie has deleted it.  I have no idea when he wrote and deleted it.  According to the sequence of sup3rjunior.wordpress.com, guess it should be posted after Teukie's tweets about his gratitude towards ELFs who went to the airport (8 hours ago from this post).

I am thinking if this relates to Yesung's hacked twitter account.  Yesung had posted three angry tweets as well since yesterday.

or maybe about this:

[News] Super Junior, "Calm magnanimity even to stalker anti-fans."

Idol group Super Junior has come to attention for their broad-minded way of tackling stalker anti-fans.

In the midst of the recent firestorm surrounding JYJ and other idols' stalker fans' overboard actions, Super Junior was also found to have been on the receiving end of nasty actions by stalker anti-fans. 

Recently, a thread was started on an online community forum titled "Super Junior anti-fans' actions towards Super Junior".

In the thread, many acts of Super Junior's stalker anti-fans surfaced. Since 2006 until now, these people have continuously and consistently been active, and act in ways different from just regular anti-fans. They obtain the key access code to Super Junior's dormitories in secret and enter the apartments or leave behind obscene words as vandalism within their apartment, hang female lingerie on the door handles, directly intruding on their private lives. These people are known as stalker anti-fans.

Aside from this, they also obtain the members cell phone numbers and prank call them, sometimes just to curse and swear at them, or spread their phone numbers online, and leave bad comments on the members' mini-hompys (personal blogs).

These people are not ashamed at all of their actions and proudly post pictures and evidences of their deeds online, startling many.

-------

(Picture 1: Stalker fans posts on online communities; 2: Leeteuk's cyworld entry)

[Translation of Leeteuk's Cyworld entry]

Title: ..GaeTeuk.. (Dog Teuk)

Date: 2008.11.16 20:54

This is the nickname that antis call me.. GaeTeuk…^^;;

At first I really hated it, but now I'm fine..

I don't get worked up over something.. as small as that ~~~~ eke

I can even talk about it freely on broadcasts now..^^

GaeTeuk.. Now has many meanings.. kekekeke

GAEgireumLeeTEUK (Greasy faced Leeteuk).. GAEgeuhaneunLeeTEUK (Leeteuk who does gags).. I suppose the original meaning (by antis) wasn't supposed to be one of these right?^^; eke

As expected, it just depends on how you think about it.. Looking at that picture (he attached).. I'm really DogTeuk.. kekeke

I shall strive to become an even more magnanimous person!!!^^ Why?!!!!

Because I'm Park Jungsu.. Because I'm Teukie Teukie Leeteukie. keke

That's cute isn't it?? kekeke

-------

Yet it was also mentioned that Sungmin had even treated a group of anti-fans to a meal. In the aforementioned thread there was also a screenshot of Leeteuk's cyworld post where he made a pass at these stalker anti-fans saying "GaeTeuk is the nickname anti-fans call me. I hated it at first, but I'm fine with it now", simply letting the anti-fans personal attacks pass with a laugh.

On this matter, netizens commented "How can they go as far as to enter their apartments and vandalize?!" "Seriously anti-fans are overboard" "Super Junior is really chill huh".

[star Today, Reporter Choi Jinsil]

Trans; AllRiseXiahtic

sorry, wrong article sweatingbullets.gif Teuk angry about this one (cr: AllRiseXiahtic)

76550061.jpg

53965921.jpg

from her twit: The stupidest thing about that reporter who misquoted Teuk based on a fanfic is.. the person in the fanfic who said it was Heechul not Teuk.

Guest Hanyi

@kiminaeka: Many thanks for the truth.  It's sad to learn those Sasaeng (anti-fans) also intruded the private lives of SUJU. 

Let's think about something happy!  This time tomorrow we shall be celebrating the closer TeukSora relationship!  YAH!!!!!

[EDIT]

Oh, just found that I have started a new page without sharing good stuff.  I recall that we haven't posted the official text preview released by WGM official web.  Here it is (sorry that cannot provide full translation at the moment as I am still in office).

이특♡소라 : 신혼집이 생겼어요!!

드디어 새로 꾸며진 신혼집에 오게 된 이특&소라!

처음 둘 만의 보금자리를 본 두 사람의 반응은 과연 어떨지?

소라는 새 집을 맞이해 가방 한 보따리 선물을 준비했는데~ 그 정체는?

그리고, 첫 아침식사를 준비하기로 한 소라!

남편을 위해 준비한 소라표 아침식사는 과연 어떨지? 

이 때, 특에게 걸려온 3호 도련님 동해의 전화!

오늘 은서와 데이트하기로 한 동해는 두 사람에게 도움을 요청하는데~

특강부부 신혼집의 첫 손님 동해!

동해의 데이트 성공을 위한 본격적인 코치에 나서는데~

소라를 은서로 생각하고 상황극에 돌입한 세 사람!

차 안에서의 상황극을 하던 중, 부부를 대폭소하게 한 동해의 말은? 

결국 동해를 도와주러 놀이공원에 같이 가게 된 특강부부와 동해!

은서와의 커플 아이템을 사기 위해 캐릭터 가게에 들려 열심히 골라보는데~

동해에게 데이트 성공 팁을 알려주고 먼저 자리를 비켜준 이특&소라!

동해는 설레는 마음으로 은서를 기다리는데~  

과연 동해는 두 사람에게 배운 대로 잘 할 수 있을까?

Source: MBC

[EDIT*2]

Just quick translation of major points. 

- Sora will prepare breakfast for her dear husband

- Donghae, the first guest of the Dimple House, asked for the couple's help to date with Eunseo

- Sora role-played Eunseo to assist Donghae

- After Coach Teukie's training, they headed for Eveland

- DC created chance for Donghae by leaving them alone (Hanyi: unsure about this)

Guest hellokitty_mao

The text preview seems quite long... Does it means tomorrow will be a whole ep about the double date? :)

Guest Hanyi

The text preview seems quite long... Does it means tomorrow will be a whole ep about the double date? :)

Yes, there will be no Woojung Couple tomorrow.  I felt sorry for their shippers because they have also been waiting for their fav couple for a week.

Guest kdfan_1

or maybe about this:

sorry, wrong article *quoted image* Teuk angry about this one (cr: AllRiseXiahtic)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

from her twit: The stupidest thing about that reporter who misquoted Teuk based on a fanfic is.. the person in the fanfic who said it was Heechul not Teuk.

Upon reading these articles about SAESANG FANS (?), I was reminded of how they destroyed the life of Tablo of Epik High. Tablo had to endure all pain for years and it is amazing how these netizens believed everything these antis are saying. On FB, there was a photo of Kim Hyun Joong with somebody peeking at the window; there are also antis who tweet Sora to kill herself; and now YooChun of JYJ being slapped for no reason at a fansign event.

I'm glad these idols, especially LT, know hot to keep their cool.

Guest xianlie90

12.03.08 SBS Star King Update LeeTeuk

Husband Teuk~ wae are you hold someone else's hand~~? :P

2-sjw.jpg?w=760

3-sjw.jpg?w=760

Of course, we understand~~ you're making money for Dimple House lease & 3months of  households payment~ but still... *covers Sora's eyes* xD

@hanyi thx for the rough translation ^^

Saturday = WGM!! ^o^

OH YEAH~! *clap clap clap*

8.gif?w=220&h=220

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY EVERYONE!

[EDIT]

OFF TOPIC

@kiminaeka @kdfan_1 Talk about the Sasaeng Fans... After watch >>

this I just found out they are seriously scary... i know the vid is not about SJ sasaeng fans.. but i'm sure those boys also have been treated the same way... but glad to know SJ boys can handle them with calm now... they must been through so many obstacles with the sasaeng fans till can be so coolly on responding them..

Guest lallinachan

If you like dimpledsmile blog, here is the new post by Arienblurr (regarding the latest episode LOL!)

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/episode-15-quick-notes/