[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

@teuksoralover it's true!!! such a total chaos over there...this forum is more fun!!! :w00t: ..ppl there are having fanwars & getting on our nerves~..it's more suweet and full of love for TeukSo here.. let's hope this thread got more page than ppl bashing in DH2...FIGHTING!!!

I know right. :) TBH, I was so tempted to post there and defend baby princess but some fans just take every single word you say and defend their idol. The shipping of couples in the drama plus fanwars between Jiyeon and Sora are out of this world. It is starting to be annoying. I am happy though with some people there defending Sora. Too much sarcasm and biases. I like Jiyeon but her fans there does everything to defend her character - they can't accept the fact that her character is suppose to be the villain and suppose to be hated. It is just a drama. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I just get annoyed going there... Anyways, I support SORA because she is the other half of the couple I support.

In the end... DIMPLE COUPLE FTW! :)

@teuksoralover: In one of the past episodes of Strong Heart when So Hyun was invited, Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi asked if there was chance for her to develop into real couple with Kim Won Jun since they have been friends for so many years.  The MCs also asked So Hyun to make a "video message" to her "husband" (the conversation then was sooo sweet).  So I think there is high chance that WGM will be mentioned in Strong Heart.

Really? I didn't know that. :) Thank you for the info. Do you know what So Hyun said about the question of developing real feelings? :) Just curious. Now I am excited about the episode. I believe that Strong Heart will split it into two episodes, right? It is a 2AM special so it might focus on them... I want JINWOON vs LEETEUK. lol.

@Lengsi & 33ru_mieru - Hope we will hear good news during Strong Heart episodes. I believe they usually split it into two episodes.

Or is it just my imagination?  Super dangerous  :wacko:

Does anybody have information on the production bosses and team, if they are fans of the Dimple Couple?  Or somehow related to Leeteuk?  (They can't be just capitalizing on Teukso, can they?)  Leeteuk should just appear there finally to complete the story.  He's doing cameo role, right?

-------

I didn't realize that the contents on the links I originally shared here could already change by the time anyone checks them out.  New items are being added so other items could be pushed to the next page.  Sorry about that, but just click the next button to see those things.

Don't worry. You are not alone. :) Haha. I've been wanting to know Leeteuk's cameo also because If I am right - there are only 4 more episodes left... If Hyuk & Leeteuk will do the cameo - they need to record or shoot it soon because the drama is almost near the end. I hope his scene is with Sora... :) More time for them to see each other. Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!! :) See? I am on a dangerous point too.

Guest kiminaeka

Although I just get a glimpse of things here and there about Dream High 2, I agree that it's really suspicious. Lots of things reminds me of Leeteuk, i.e. JB and things Haesung (Kang Sora) wear.  The more I see JB in the gifs  on this link, the more I see Leeteuk in him.  Is it the hair?  Some of the facial expressions?  

sorry to cut your post..

yupp me too... when i look JB it reminds me of Leeteuk... don't know... maybe his blonde hair?! or his shy smile? wacko.gif

and JB in Dream High 2 is an idol... same with LT...

and there's one of scene that reminds me of LT in DreamHigh... spoiler :D

when i watched Dream High eps 10, scene when the principal look at JB & HS in class room... then JYP came...

Principal: Don't you think JB like HS?

JYP: No way. JB is an idol.

Principal: Do you think idol can't like someone?

JYP: HS is just an ordinary girl.

Principal: what do u think she's special to an idol? beautiful? not...

JYP: ahh~ he sees all the time pretty faces like SNSD.

(sorry, if i'm wrong... i didn't remember exactly the translations for this conversation)

maybe that's why Sora also special for LT... she's different from any girls that LT have met wub.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi , I am from SG too. I did not know they are broadcasted in SG >.< no wonder cannot watch on youtube. 

Anyway. i normally watch strongheart from this 

http://www.soku.com/...%BF%83%E8%84%8F

but it is chinese sub. 

Thanks a lot for the link LengSi...I can only watch via my small small samsung S now LOL...so suffering.

Yah you can catch Strong Heart & Star King in the MIO TV S One Channel.

My liking for the Dimple Couple has already reached a dangerous level :tears:  

Anyways, here is a link related to what teuksoralover shared about Sora's left and right cheeks being kissed and the pics on the white dress she wore as shared by pibols:  

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kang+sora

Just click next, next to see other things which might interest you.

Although I just get a glimpse of things here and there about Dream High 2, I agree that it's really suspicious. Lots of things reminds me of Leeteuk, i.e. JB and things Haesung (Kang Sora) wear.  The more I see JB in the gifs  on this link, the more I see Leeteuk in him.  Is it the hair?  Some of the facial expressions?  

http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1331079573

Does anybody have information on the production bosses and team, if they are fans of the Dimple Couple?  Or somehow related to Leeteuk?  (They can't be just capitalizing on Teukso, can they?)  Leeteuk should just appear there finally to complete the story.  He's doing cameo role, right?

-------

I didn't realize that the contents on the links I originally shared here could already change by the time anyone checks them out.  New items are being added so other items could be pushed to the next page.  Sorry about that, but just click the next button to see those things.

Haha...everytime I see teuksoralover say you are not alone....I will start singing Michael Jackson's song "You are not alone~~~"

You know what Moelle? Here in this thread.....we are all together~~~~ together being dangerous!!!! ...again Michael Jackson's song "Dangerous~~~"

Gosh, crazy me....

Sqd66, come come all of us Fighting Dimples have a group HUGS again~~~ If only we can click off each other delusional.....

Oh ya Moelle, thanks for the sharing of Javabeans few pages ago...just read... so glad to go back to that memory...that was the first few moment I start to fall for Leeteuk..

As for the DH2 production team..whether they are Dimple Couple fans or not....

Haiks....I hope that even though they are the fans, they don't mess the story up.... Now, I really really wish Rian and HaeSung can be good friends...I don't mind anymore if HaeSung ends up with JB or Yoojin.

As for Cameo....LOL....that is all Fighting Dimples wishful thinking....since all of us wish the same thing, hope that it will be realised soon ^__^

I know right. :) TBH, I was so tempted to post there and defend baby princess but some fans just take every single word you say and defend their idol. The shipping of couples in the drama plus fanwars between Jiyeon and Sora are out of this world. It is starting to be annoying. I am happy though with some people there defending Sora. Too much sarcasm and biases. I like Jiyeon but her fans there does everything to defend her character - they can't accept the fact that her character is suppose to be the villain and suppose to be hated. It is just a drama. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I just get annoyed going there... Anyways, I support SORA because she is the other half of the couple I support.

In the end... DIMPLE COUPLE FTW! :)

Really? I didn't know that. :) Thank you for the info. Do you know what So Hyun said about the question of developing real feelings? :) Just curious. Now I am excited about the episode. I believe that Strong Heart will split it into two episodes, right? It is a 2AM special so it might focus on them... I want JINWOON vs LEETEUK. lol.

@Lengsi & 33ru_mieru - Hope we will hear good news during Strong Heart episodes. I believe they usually split it into two episodes.

Don't worry. You are not alone. :) Haha. I've been wanting to know Leeteuk's cameo also because If I am right - there are only 4 more episodes left... If Hyuk & Leeteuk will do the cameo - they need to record or shoot it soon because the drama is almost near the end. I hope his scene is with Sora... :) More time for them to see each other. Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!! :) See? I am on a dangerous point too.

It's okay as long as Jiyeon and Sora are good friends...

Sora even tweeted Jiyeon.... ^__^ so happy~~~

Haha...Jinwoon vs Leeteuk?? Aiks...I hope Leeteuk won't bully Jinwoon..

In the DH2 Interview....even Sora chose JB in front of Yoojin.....:( *gosh am I the only one who love Yoojin?*

LOL....you all so funny.... "dangerous~~~~"

FD!! :)

Finally, I was able to take time to write and just do this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH! *fangirl screams*

Sorry, I just really wanna do that. LOL. Anyways, THIS EPISODE IS BY FAR THE SHORTEST (GRRR) YET THE SWEETEST EPISODE. I guess ya'll know that, right? I just wanna reassure myself that the episode is real and well, just about it.  :sweatingbullets:

Some points I would just to give my 2 cents: IT'S PRETTY LONG AGAIN. SORRY.

1. The way their facial expressions change when the FT told Teukie and Sora that Teukie should take care of his health. Sora's reaction was DAEBAK. It was a girlfriend looking so friggin' concern. Same with Teukie too, when she said that it was getting cold and she was feeling a bit fatigued. Wow. Teukie's face looked really concern. They didn't said any words at all but just expressed it to their facial expressions- I guess that's more than enough for us, right? They need not talk like "Oh, really, you must try to take a rest and blah blah". THE FACE IS JUST ENOUGH. :))

2. Skinship is getting really intimate. Am I right? Teukie leaned to Sora a few times during the Tarot Card reading and well, that's more than words. If two people do like each other, they might be comfortable but at the same time, all too awkward as well. Those little glances Sora does. Gosh. I just like it so much. Their's always something behind her glances/stares that amazes me. It's something like a CRUSH stare of some sort. She glances and she smiles all the same time. Isn't it sweet? :">

3. Teukie and Sora getting married? Please! Haha. Whenever I search on Twitter about #TeukSora, I see positive results. Mostly from their fans who wants them to end up together? OMG. Their are tons of us wanting them to be together in real life. Their are even tweets straight to Teukie asking him to kiss SORA as soon as possible. Hahaha. Oh fans, slow down. The funny thing about this I think more ELFs are accepting Sora and by that I'm super okay. :) She deserves to be Teukie's First Lady; she knows how to handle him.

4. I adore Sora so much because of the fact that she knows how to make Teukie succumb into her charms. Sora is always one step ahead of him and she really knows how to make him shut up and all. This is the first time I've seen Teukie though. First time that a woman can make him shy and blush like that. He even forgots his little defences. But also, Teukie is the only guy who makes Sora giggle like a little girl. They're perfect, they compliment each other. Sora makes him weak; Teukie brings out the real her. Need I say more?

5. I'm happy that Sora wants to kiss our Teukie. Well, he badly wants to kiss her (it was so hella obvious), but what surprises me more is that she too wants to kiss him. Just go ahead and kiss and make pretty babies. LOL. ^^ But really, the blurt out of Sora shocked me to the point that I was seeing the real her- feisty and just plain blunt Sora. She was all out on telling that even though there'd be bashing here and there from fans who'd hate her for telling that, right? And well, Teukie wanting to kiss her has been like on the news and he didn't have anything to say about that. Lalala. You are the leader of SoKor's biggest boyband and your wish is only to get a kiss from your pretty wife? Get real. Get a ring and propose for marriage. HURRY! HAHAHA ^^

After the episode it was kinda cute that Teukie tweeted that the best things in life are free. Wow. He must've watched it and realize that, yes a kiss, a hug, a friend, etc. is more than enough to keep you going in life. So to our dearest leader-nim. appreciate what you have. Sora is such a gem, a diamond and hard-to-find jewel- so precious. That if you let her go, I'd hate you for real. K. Kidding, I couldn't do that. What I'd do is I'll bombard you with tweets on Twitter and send you fan mails and put some senses on you. If I were you, I'd secure Sora. Sora is worth the 6 year wait. And we both know that.

PS: Not FD related. I'm just happy that a clothing brand here in the Phil got Donghae and Siwon as their newest endorser. w00t.gif:wub:sweatingbullets.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest kdfan_1

Again, I'm not a fan of DH2 so I don't watch it. But I find it quite funny that everyone's talking about Sora being kissed by both men (I don't even look at those pics) - one on the right cheek and the other on the left). It is quite a surprise too that no one has kissed her on the lips.

Anyway, seems like Sora (or HyeSung) is still undecided on who she likes - and LT's cameo has yet to surface on this drama. With 4 episodes to go (?), tables might turn when LT shows up. Maybe HyeSung would be smitten by the guest DJ and fall for him - and maybe they'll do their first kiss in DH2!!! Well, that's the effect of me being a fan of DC.

Hi everyone ! rolleyes.gif

I started (and ended) watching TeukSo couple yesterday and just........WOW ! I'm shipping them so much right now ! I'm currently obsessed  blink.gif I don't know how to express my feelings....

It's probably the after-shock of falling in love with this beautiful couple ! I was really happy to find this thread and to see so many shippers spreading their love for this couple !

I can't wait, I can't wait for the next episode ..... Here is my new CracK !!!!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

@sqd66: *hugs back*

Hi FD...

... I'm a little sad..... SuJu  are finally coming here in Europe, but WHY PARIS AGAIN??? I went to  Paris already 4 times, how are my parents going to let me go again? I'm  old enough, but I'm still a student, so I feel a bit bad about make them  displeasure... I want to go!! and it would be sooo amazing if Sora is  coming too for honeymoon (but they'll probably will film it in march  their honeymoon^^)

EDIT

I wanted to say, that aven thought I joked about MBC-ET "crimes" I'm  very thankful for all the work they made. For exemple the choosing of  the songs were something really special, and of course, during this  strike, I can only thanks the workers that are still doing their job, at  the risk of being seen by their collegues in a bad way.

read dimpledsmile

http://dimpledsmiles...the-mbc-strike/

Seems like we are not fully out of the stike, WGM is not yet a show we  can take for granted. I can't help but think the same way as Arienblurr,  I'll be thankfull for eery more teukso moment MBC will air, and of  course thankful for all those workers that are giving us those moments. Thankyou.

No matter what, hope that your parents will understand...

and whatever the decision is later, hope that it will be the best decision =)

I am also thankful for MBC-ET ^_^ They also make me realise catching their mistakes can be fun but now I no longer feel mad at them. Probably now, with just 2 couples, it will be easier for them to edit since they can put more good stuff inside and don't have to cut a lot...(the past episode, they are considered very good cause I enjoyed the whole 16 minutes so much, despite the messing up of the sequence)

it's 225 already?!..did i fly to mars for too long?...huhu..got bunch to backtrack...did come to take sneak peak this past few days but i'm sure there's A LOT i missed...

p/s: sorry sorry and sorry for the calendar delay..thank god monmon is helping with other month or if not u'll guys might need to wait forever...huhu...there's going to be a big inspection at the office in next few weeks so, so much thing to be re-organized...

anyway, till next time FD...huhu...i miss this thread T.T

Miss you too...FIGHTING!!!!

@teuksoralover: In one of the past episodes of Strong Heart when So Hyun was invited, Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi asked if there was chance for her to develop into real couple with Kim Won Jun since they have been friends for so many years.  The MCs also asked So Hyun to make a "video message" to her "husband" (the conversation then was sooo sweet).  So I think there is high chance that WGM will be mentioned in Strong Heart.

Haha...I guess they will...Counting on Strong Heart for more sweetness outside WGM~~

and ...yah you are right Hanyi :) Special Chonsa~~~ Ah....special angel....I love this special angel...

Again, I'm not a fan of DH2 so I don't watch it.  But I find it quite funny that everyone's talking about Sora being kissed by both men (I don't even look at those pics) - one on the right cheek and the other on the left).  It is quite a surprise too that no one has kissed her on the lips.

Anyway, seems like Sora (or HyeSung) is still undecided on who she likes - and LT's cameo has yet to surface on this drama.  With 4 episodes to go (?), tables might turn when LT shows up.  Maybe HyeSung would be smitten by the guest DJ and fall for him - and maybe they'll do their first kiss in DH2!!!  Well, that's the effect of me being a fan of DC.

In case if you wanna watch the kissing part....left and right

-- Yoojin (Jinwoon) kisses HaeSung (Sora)

http://youtu.be/yKq7TEitE2A -- JB (JB) kisses HaeSung(Sora)

LOL....as much as I wanna Leeteuk to show up...but it's gonna be weird if he falls for DJ Leeteuk...

as for kissing in DH2.....no no...I am hoping more that they have done their kissing before the one we saw in DH2....

I want Leeteuk to have Sora's kiss before that 2 kids (JB and Yoojin) in DH2. [meaning, I am hoping there are some new WGM episodes being filmed which we fans don't know]

Hi everyone ! *quoted image*

I started (and ended) watching TeukSo couple yesterday and just........WOW ! I'm shipping them so much right now ! I'm currently obsessed  *quoted image* I don't know how to express my feelings....

It's probably the after-shock of falling in love with this beautiful couple ! I was really happy to find this thread and to see so many shippers spreading their love for this couple !

I can't wait, I can't wait for the next episode ..... Here is my new CracK !!!!!

Welcome QueenXKnit...

So happy that you fall in love with TeukSo.... I also most of the time don't know how to express my feelings...but when it comes to TeukSo...i guess all of us have similar feelings so I think I can understand your excitement ^_^

Guest chikuma

Welcome QueenXKnit to this thread and we all feel the same towards our couple..cant wait to see more moment of them this coming saturday.

For this coming episode i guess we can see more skinship yay...but honestly i'm looking for new level of progressing of their relationship especially about their feeling and hopefully more backroom interviews.For now i'm pretty sure they like each other and become more comfortable with the skinship.No wonder when we see the pictures of double date ( 18 Jan 2012)we can clearly saw how lovely and radiant both of them.

But as much as i ship this couple 99% to be real as a couple and get married together,there are left 1% for me not hope for the miracle.Because i dont want to get hurt at the end.For now i will enjoy and cherish them as much as possible.If they do not end up together as a real couple i wish they still be friend and close and support each other...

I borrow the article from Arienblurr athttp://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com 

and 100% agree with that.

(Like I said before, I am not one to encourage illusions. But I will say this: WGM is, in itself, an opportunity for those who choose to participate in it. To put it crudely, it is almost like a dating service for celebrities who otherwise find it difficult to date either because they are too busy or find it tiring to hide under the radar while attempting to date. With WGM, they can date because it falls under the ‘work’ category and they need not hide because it is ‘work’. So the way I see it is that WGM presents, to both parties, the opportunity to really hit it off. As to whether it happens still depends on the parties themselves and whether they decide to pick up on it.For TeukSora, I believe that the possibility is there but I also believe that steering of the direction in which that possibility goes lies mainly with Teukie. He is the one who has been more vocal and expressive about his positive feelings towards Sora, hence my gut feel that if anything, he will be the one who will take action. And I trust that if he does take action, he will see it all the way through to convince Sora that it is the right thing for the both of them. But he is also the one who has more expectations to manage and deal with because he is the idol. And of course, there is also the military service gap to think about as well, though I think chances are he will end up being 9-5 like Heenim. So if anything, even though it is primarily his decision to make, it will not be an easy one to jump into simply because of all the factors involved.

Which is also why I think the majority of WGM couples failed to transit into a real relationship not because of a lack of chemistry, but because there are just so many things to think about. )

BTW off the topic

About woojung couple,they are filming in Lombok right now and i'm not jealous because of that but how can both of their moms(Jangwoo and Eunjung) go together with them.They must be close enough to do that.

If our couple is the one that doing that like them now(even just for wgm) i will be very happy and grateful.Oh..i miss our couple..saturday please come faster palli...palli

Guest xianlie90

Good Morning FDs.. :)

New pic of Baby Princess for K-SWISS Endorsement

AnXrg1-CQAAytuw.jpg

cr @KSWISSKOREA at Twitter

@kdfan_1 i dont think so dear...(^^;) kkk~ coz Dreamers (DH fans) especially HS-JB shipper or HS-YJ shipper would be mad if Husband Teuk's cameo suddenly proposed HS and HS accept it right away... XD although we know KangSora would (well, she already married him, right?), but not for hyesung.. ^^

@Fighting Dimples LOL~ like all of you, i also hope WGM husbands will speak about their wives in Strong Heart.. XD~ it'll be fun to watch.. Too bad, I can't watch from Strong Heart YT account... T__T it says "This uploader has not made this video available to your country" T__T i even haven't watch Sora's appearance at SH ep85/86 (when he met Teukie for the 1st time)

okay, need to go now.. :) bye FDs.. 

Guest teuksoralover

First, welcome QueenXKnit! Post your thoughts here… Anything about our couple. I have to tell you… I was high too when I discovered this couple and this thread has become a good outlet for releasing it. LOL.:)

Anyways,

From MC Squared of WGM Leeteuk & Sora (Facebook)

MC Squared

I went to IMBC site and the only preview is Dimple Couple. So maybe we will have the full hour this week and then next will be Campus couple. Why do I have a feeling that it will be 3 couples soon ... I mean after the strike ?

So we are only looking forward for Dimple Couple double date??? I don’t know what to think about Donghae and Eunsoo on WGM – their meeting and reception from fans wasn’t receive very well because of the blind date. I’d rather have another couple. Anyways, it is all just speculations.

On the other hand… What a “BOBO” week for our Sora… What do you think FDs? LOL. It all started at WGM and LT wanting a BOBO then fast forward to MONDAY & TUESDAY and BOOM!!!! Both leading men kissed her on her cheeks… The only spot left is her LIPS. Hahaha. Leader-nim, show us something. Okay?

Just for fun…

:)

Leeteuk while watching DH2’s last two episodes.

tumblr_lrqi3uHWj51qb767g.gif

After watching Sora's kissing scenes,

tumblr_lqkfcdqsZZ1qlhc3c.gif

Leeteuk: All I do is talk. I should have kissed her and now I have to watch this.

Sorry guys. I was just having fun. Haha.

:)

Anyways,

@33ru_mieru - LOL. What you said was really funny about Michael Jackson’s songs. And don’t worry – I like Jinwoon too in the drama for Sora but lately she has so many moments with JB. And since LT is hyung and Jinwoon is younger – Jinwoon might be respectful to him. I want Leeteuk vs Jinwoon – just a talk battle. Waaaahhh.

@Hyunbinlover - I like it when you said how Teukie succumbs to her charms. During the first episode, LT even said that he likes to talk but when he is with Sora – WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT GUY WHO LIKES TO TALK?! He can’t seem to win at times. LOL. I am glad she said what she said esp confronting LT about why he is talking about “BOBO” and she knows that he wants one.

And Congrats to DH & Siwon for the clothing deal. LOL.

@kdfan_1 – Haha. Since she is in a love triangle… Let her out of that and just go for LT during his cameo. Haha.  But oh well, Haesung needs to end to either of them but Sora ends up with LT.

@chikuma – Me too!!!! Ahm, sorry for the exclamation. Hehe. I just felt the same way when you said that you are jealous of WOOJUNG having a vacation in Indonesia with their moms… When I heard it, I was like – THEY MUST BE REALLY CLOSE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Bringing their moms in WGM like that?! Now, I am expecting Jangwoo to talk about Eunjung in Strong Heart then that will trigger LT to say something too.

• Some Sora stuff:

Sora for MARIE CLAIRE Korea

3-8.jpg

Fan Art

532908166.jpg

Credit: chii9x.deviantart.com

Fans noticed about Sora & Jiyeon wearing the same coat during WGM and DH2.

6-3.jpg

This pic, I am not sure where this is for but she looks gorgeous. :)

tumblr_m0gsysTT9q1r7tgogo1_500.jpg

Guest Hanyi

@QueenXKnit: Welcome!  Let's spread TeukSora love to more! Fighting!

@teuksoralover: Thanks for sharing the cute gifs of Teukie.  I almost laughed out extremely loud in office!

I have the Strong Heart with Sora, but they are in Chinese sub-title.  If required, I can put it up on my personal space for some time for interested FDs to get it.  Just not sure if the FDs can understand Chinese.

Guest pibols

My liking for the Dimple Couple has already reached a dangerous level :tears:  

Anyways, here is a link related to what teuksoralover shared about Sora's left and right cheeks being kissed and the pics on the white dress she wore as shared by pibols:  

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kang+sora

Just click next, next to see other things which might interest you.

http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1331079573

-------

I Sooooo can relate to your point!! I don't know if it's just us being delusional or is it really just a coincidence... ?? I don't know either!! 

Is he really doing a cameo?? I really hope so!!! two more days!! 

Anyways does anyone have an image of the "yeobo drink" they had?? I'm going to search for it at the korean s-mart :) 

Guest Hanyi

I Sooooo can relate to your point!! I don't know if it's just us being delusional or is it really just a coincidence... ?? I don't know either!! 

Is he really doing a cameo?? I really hope so!!! two more days!! 

Anyways does anyone have an image of the "yeobo drink" they had?? I'm going to search for it at the korean s-mart :) 

The original outlook of the grape juice (not Sora's version of "yeoboong"):

IMG_6063.JPG IMG_6064.JPG

[EDIT: Cr: http://www.sunnysideuprecipes.com/2010_03_01_archive.html]

Guest 33ru_mieru

@Hyunbinlover

*scream together with you and all Fighting Dimples* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I have not watched back epi 17 yet cause I am in office most of the time so..yah ^^;; anyway, always always enjoy reading excitement from all fighting dimples ^_^

Just wanna ask you as an Angel,

Sorry, I forgot, how long have you been a Leeteuk's fan?This is the first time you saw a woman make him shy and blush???I know that all other artists keep saying they never seen Leeteuk behaving like that but I really love to hear this many times..Am i crazy?? LOL...well, I need to hear this especially from Angel too...

Really?? this is the first time you saw a woman make him shy and blush?? Awwwww

And YAH!!! you are absolutely right..I was watching Sora outside WGM, when he was interviewed or interacting with other guys...Gosh!! So different..no offence to JB/HS shipper or YJ/HS shipper (i am YJ/HS shipper) but seriously, that two boys, when I watch their interview, I can feel they are kids if compared to Sora..Haha I guess I am consuming Fortune Teller's words too much. Sora only treats Leeteuk as a man at her level..lol She is really charming and I love how she looks mature when she is with other people but I love love love her more when she is with Leeteuk..

So far, other than the fan who keep on sharing with us the youtube video of cute Sora, Leeteuk is the only person that makes me see that little girl of Sora..

Love what you said "Teuk brings out the real her!" and LOL at what you said "Sora makes him WEAK!"

LOL!!!!!!

and yah yah yah HI5! I just love how blunt Sora is! Despite the bashing she might get right? She is still blunt!!! WUAA this girl...she keeps surprising me with all the things she said and did. love her honesty! That's why I seriously need the black room interview..Like, really really badly..

I am so jealous and envy Leeteuk on this cause he gets to ask her whatever he wants..Such a lucky guy!

yah, if Leeteuk ever let her go, I am so gonna kick his richard simmons!! let him stuck on the football net.

Please don't hit me Leeteuk's fans, I am just joking. Even if someday Leeteuk and Sora are just good friends, I will be happy too cause both of them are good people. Lucky to have each other as friends ^_^

Hello  FDs

Gosh it's Thursday already!! 2 more days!! I promised to myself last week if I could watch new episode of Dimple couple on 3rd March, I am going to be vegetarian for a week. I started half day on last Thursday and from last Friday,I have been a vegetarian..

I know I am crazy but I can't help it.Thanks for FDs who have wished me luck with my mission ^^

Yay!! So far so good, but on Tuesday I failed to make it cause of some work related matters (yah excuse mieru ><)

Anyway, tomorrow will be the last day of me to be vegetarian because of Dimple Couple.

Just wanna say it's an awesome feeling ^__^

Okay, talk about Cameo..LOL..Haesung falls for DJ Leeteuk..Instead of Haesung fall for DJ Leeteuk...what about Leeteuk said "Oh wow, you look like my wife Sora-ssi"

Then the real Sora also "cameo-ing" in DH2, meet with HaeSung. LOL!!

Lame..

okay,even though I am HS/YJ Shipper,but if next episode they changed the plot again and make HaeSung falls for YooJin,I am so gonna gonna smack the writer.....haiks, just continue support Sora in DH2 while grumbling about the writer.

Erm..As for Eunjung Lombok..before the trip in Lombok, Eunjung has met Jangwoo's mom before right? (I saw from special episode)..

Now, Leeteuk's mom is busy in Kona Beans, so, perhaps someday Sora can visit KonaBeans visiting mother in law ^_^

I am curious about Sora's Dad... Sora looks like her dad =) I wonder whether Sora also inherit her coolness from her Dad.

Wanna see Leeteuk's reaction when he meets his father in law >V<

Guest alga215

I really love this thread!!! There's no hate at all. Only love for our DC..unlike DH2's thread.. there's a war in there!! Love you all for keeping love in the air ♥♥♥♥

Guest monmon16

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! (sorry guys, I feel bad...) I really can't help myself doing this...

I'm breaking my promise again..... huhuhuhu 

just want to share this,,,

Dimple Couple fanmade slide

and I'll be off.. can't wait for April 8. T.T

Guest Hanyi

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! (sorry guys, I feel bad...) I really can't help myself doing this...

I'm breaking my promise again..... huhuhuhu 

just want to share this,,,

Dimple Couple fanmade slide

and I'll be off.. can't wait for April 8. T.T

Many thanks for the sweet slide.  Can't help having my cheek bones to ascend to heavens!

Guest teuksoralover

FDs… Sorry if I keep talking about STRONG HEART during my post. I guess I am just craving for some OUTSIDE WGM interaction from our couple. Both Sora & Leeteuk has been really quiet these days unlike when they barely started.

Anyways, I got this link from Woojung is Love. They posted the preview of that episode where Jangwoo, Jinwoon & Leeteuk will be all together.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OK3NMmiyGq8#!

CREDIT: WOOJUNG IS LOVE

If you will pay attention closely… it seems like Leeteuk & Jinwoon were sitting beside each other. Ha! He wasn’t wearing his DH2 uniform in the preview but in fantaken pictures, he was.

Apparently, UEE is also a guest on the show and Eunjung is jealous of her because of Music bank. According to fans, in the preview – Jangwoo said, “Don’t be jealous while I am working” and they are thinking because UEE was there also and Eunjung has expressed her jealousy towards her. They have high expectations about Jangwoo talking about WGM because of the preview.

If Jangwoo talks about Eunjung… I am expecting LT to do the same. Haha. Please LT, say something about you and your wife. We all want that.  If not, I’ll be jealous of Woojung shippers. Huhu.