[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Moielle

I think I know something else why Leeteuk was kind of shy, excited, nervous while holding his laughter when they were practicing the correct posture and position for dancing partners...

Sora is on a full figure body type right? 

The first touch that got Leeteuk shy is the holding of hands, then when Sora's upper part touched Leeteuk's chest. 

I've considered being objective on this comment, but it's also kind of taking off from observing Leeteuk's naughtiness - wolf's side, that is. ;)

(will I be edited out?)

Am looking forward to next week's time alone together  ;)

Beautiful screen caps of the love glances, by the way.

Guest lennycsn

@sqd66 i guess we shippers are probably just want them to kiss sincerely from their heart. not wanting them to kiss for the show. we are hopeful that their first kiss is memorable for both of them only. if they do that, i believe they will receive more blessings. i personally is impress with the shippers here could be so loyal to this couple despite the four long months of strike. my reason for shipping dc is because their genuine personalities and be themselves most of time.

Guest lennycsn

@moielle lol...you delve us further into that thought. not until the sub is out we are better keep that analysis to ourselves. :P

lennycsn : im agree with u....as his personality being leader of super junior, he will do anything to make his group sucess. And im sure he will do the same thing for this show......oh please dont do that PJS! Me and offcourse all DCs dont want to see that kind of unpassionate kiss , just to save the show and high ratings. If you cant do it, we understand it and we still love dimple couple. Because until this state of skinship and your caring for your wife, we can see you really in love with her.I believe all DC shippers clever enough to see a real kiss or the fake kiss.....love u dimple couple!
try to put image....fail! still hard cause im not using mouse ( w macbook ). Can someone teach me. Tx before...

Guest AnneDee07

http://youtu.be/GkSnKY4XTYA

i dont know if anyone noticed this. pay attention to 0:19: i love how leeteuk's voice was much more softer when he's trying to convince sora that he's able to lift sora up and it's not going to burden him. it melts my heart just to see how he trying to make sora comfortable and console her when she feels uncomfortable and unsure. at first sora was shy when the dance instructor asked leeteuk to lift her up. maybe she thought that she's heavy and she feels sorry for leeteuk and that she don't want to burden him. sweetness overflow. leeteuk is very sweet and kind. if only this kind of guy do exist around my circle of friends~

p/s: now i know how to share videos in soompi. thank u very much to @witeku for the lesson taught. its really useful especially to newbies like me. thank you very much. i hope u guys enjoy the videos (^^,)y

@pretty noona, sorry for not being able to help with mac because i'm not really familiar with mac system too. Probably other people who's using mac will be able to help.
@AnneDee07, your welcome. Glad that i can help ;)

^ AnneDee07, oh yes.. He's really sweet to give her that sorta assurance 'coz it really does seems like Sora got abit taken aback by the fact that she's to be carried.

2jchsw4.jpg
It's just so funny whenever I repeat the vid and see his expression like this. Trying to peek at Sora's expression.
Leeteuk ahhhhh, you're trying to make your wifey jealous but at the same time you're worried about the fact that she might just get mad. You're such a kid man Leeteuk... Hahaha!!

15g8rcl.jpg
Can't help it but laugh when Leeteuk freezed in that position for like... 10+ seconds??! While asking Sora questions like if she's tired or not..(according to the chinese-subs)?!!? In that position??!
Is it me or what... I get the feeling that Leeteuk did this on purpose. Like he wanted Sora to lean against him for a longer while. Skinshipppp!!!
Leeteuk ahhhh, I know Sora's got a full figure but you don't really have to do that... =PPPPPPP
Can't believe he did that. *_______* You pervert. Oops sorry people, can't help it, he just had that mode switched on in me. LOL!!!

Guest k_craze

I just watched the Chinese sub twice. I undstand the show better now.
Actually, when the teacher taught SR the second time, LT just teasingly said since you r teaching SR, I think Teacher Park (the female teacher) can't teache me too. (I felt that he is just saying that to cover his jealousy) so when teacher park came he was surprised n said to her 'you really came" that is when SR noticed his blush n commented something like how can u blushed with her (sorry memory loss), LT also anxiously glanced at SR while practicing with the female, the screen wrote something like checking on SR, n the next screen show SR looking with the word 'calm or cold' on the screen.
Personal view, I think the fact that SR mentioned that LT blushes with the teacher during the practice, at the back room interview n later direct the question to LT at dimple house meant that she was affected by it, the question on whether he blushes with every girl n that she is not special at all. I think she wants affirmation of LT affection for her.  At the back room interview, when asked he said he wanted SR to feel how he felt, when asked why he blushed with the teacher, he said did I blush? N later at Dimple House he told SR it is because he was embarrassed.
During their final dance, the MC commented that they were so in sync n executed the moves well for a first try, even the teacher commented it is hard to dance well with each other learning so many steps within a day.
Back at dimple house, they practice their dance n SR commented that your ear is all red n touched his ear, he said something like my ear is always red.
Actually LT was preparing SR for the foot massage when he feels SR that after dance one will feel tired, he didn't expect that Sr will started kneading his shoulders, he even said I din tell you that so that u hv to massage me, to that Sr asked him to turn to the sides n did a proper massage for him n he was enjoying it. Then slowly led to the calf massage story again. And SR suddenly stopped massage n asked him to explain further n said next time u can help me massage. (from LT expression when SR stopped, I felt that he seem to wish SR can continue kneading his shoulders n nvr want it to end)
After I read yr comments on the bed scenes I too kept repeating it, you guys eyes are sharp, I can't see a single thing except the shifting of the bed. Me n my pair of old eyes.
I just love them so much! Btw, I spotted another similarity of them, while watching the teachers danced they both put their hands over their mouth in awe of the performance.
That all for me, it's 11:16pm in Singapore n start of new school term for my kids n I better get to sleep.
Good nite all lovely FD.

Guest robinblue91

@ AnneDee07: can't see the video! but totally got your point!Sora was hesitant at first! then teuk said something like trust me!  ah! Sweet! 
@Moielle:yup! have to agree! kekeke!
@niardg: welcome to forum! keep up the spazzing! kekeke!

Guest Hanyi

Hi-5 / Ola!  Have your cheekbones descend back to where they should be after one day's settlement?

I tried hard not to think about twitter or soompi just because I need to make sure that I will not be too excited when going back to office on Monday.  Appearently I failed and appeared here.  Just one day we have five new pages, and all the lurkers coming out.  All the glory to our beloved Dimple Couple.  Thanks all for the gifs, screen caps, comments and sharings.  You are JJANG!

FDs, don't get distracted by the slightly disappointed rating.  There are many reasons for this: 

1. Korean audience was annoyed by MBC Union as the latter do not respect their commitments to the audience.  With the strike going on for the 22nd week, the Union has not properly advise the public their next step and measures but just to request the public to understand and support them.  Audience is encouraged to switch to other broadcasting stations' programme.  As most of the audience is not die-hard fans, once they are gone it is difficult to get them back.

2. The resumed episode last week received quite a number of complaints for excessive implant advertising.  Don't worry, the complaints were not pointed at our Dimple Couple.  The unnecessary detailed products/service shown in the trip to Indonesia invited a very hot debate and some people avoided to be further brain-washed by not watching the show this week.

3. Some audience still trust that WGM is a scripted programme (thanks to the filming in Indonesia).

4. The happy and sweet confessions by Yoo Inna and Seo Eunseo have downgraded the "reality factor" of WGM and negatively affected audience's impression on the existing couples. 

So there is really none of our couple's fault and contribution to the unsatisfactory rating.

[EDIT]

I agree with other FDs that if they are to be kissed it would be better when the atmosphere is more appropriate.  In fact I only expect Teukie to peck on Sora's cheek ("bobo") but not real hot kiss in yesterday's episode.  I think a bobo or a real kiss may be expected when they are in Nami because at some scenes it was said that Teukie is the cameraman (meaning no WGM staff around).

Guest robinblue91

@ jereeoonkl: deabak! 
few pages back we were just discussing that! we didn't any idea what they were talking about when leeteuk stopped in a position but out guesses were similiar to you! naughty leeteuk! :))
we even discussed leeteuk stealing glances of sora! ah! he is so obvious!
thanks for sharing pictures and translation! thank you so much! 
@k_craze: thank you thank you! can't wait for eng subs! ahh!  
*edit* wow! subs are out!

Guest AnneDee07

@robinblue91: u can't watch the video? hurm. try to watch it in youtube. try to click the link and it will directs u to youtube. i hope u can watch it. if still can't just let me know. i'll give u the link,k?

yeah! the moment that we've been waiting for is already here! the eng sub are out! happy watching guys! cu guys soon!

Guest lallinachan

IT IS OUT THE SUBBED VERSION ON KSHOWNOWW!!!
http://www.kshownow.net/2012/06/teukso-couple-episode-23-english-subs.html
ENJOY!!!
p.s. Thank you all FD!! I had a lot of fun reading your comments, expecially the naughty, naughty ones XD (Hey, I'm mr Simple!--->Leeteuk)
I'm gonna watch the subbed version now <3

@witeku: oops! you already posted it, sorry XD
btw, I've thought too about the your same consideration that Leeteuk backgroung is more related to their filming... mmm. Or it can also be that he posted that pic when he was instructed that he had to film a pajama scene too XD

Guest lennycsn

@hanyi thanks for explaining on the reasons of low ratings.

hmm...ppl, i think we should cease talking what's obvious. im a bit nervous about that. just make it 'you know i know what's going'. to certain extent i want to protect DC. They are too precious for us. Just assume LT is a man, RS is a full blown woman. So keep that analysis to yourself.