Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

Guest lovelyspy

English translated news about TPM's D-cut DVD, novels etc

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011101016185038119

Overseas promotional activities please!!!

-----------------

Similar news

KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Princess’ Man, which was completed on the 6th, has been drawing a lot of attention with its contents business.

On the 10th, according to the production company for the series, the book version of Princess’ Man sold out in a week and many people are giving a reservation calls for the second one.

People can watch the series through iPad and e-book version of the  series will be released by the end of this month. Many publishing  companies in foreign countries, including, Japan, China, Taiwan,  Thailand, Indonesia, and more want to sign a contract  for the publication rights.

In addition, the cartoon version of the series will be released on the 17th.

The series has been sold to ten Asian countries, including, Japan,  Cambodia, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, and  more.

The series will be made into a DVD as well.

Source: TV Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It shouldn't be a problem to take picture together with MCW..if he went to the fan support BBQ on 28th September. BUT..that BBQ on 28th Sept, was organized by PSH's fans. It was fan support project by PSH FC. They visited TPM's crew on set (at the time, they were filming up in the mountain) and it was a BBQ dinner. There was no way for him to randomly met them in the mountain at night time during the filming. Unless if he was one of PSH FC's member which I highly doubt so. He was clearly a MCW's fan instead of PSH's.

So, in conclusion.. the person who leaked this info must be talking about other BBQ.

Haha sorry to think it's funny.When I first read that these person asked for MCW's signature. What's in my mind is "what's about PSH's signature?" There are 2 celebrities sitting here. it's not hurt to ask him too huh even if you're not his fan.Then again the person is a guy so it's natural for him to like only MCW. :lol:

Btw, I'm so happy. TPM will surely air in my country next year and probably with a book version too. Now, we just wait for the director cut DVD. I'm sure it will be out about a month or two.

In another news, there is possible to be a musical version too. Aghhh I love musical. Hope to see it :tears:

Whether this bbq is the same as the one from PSH's fan or not. I'm sure they will have 1-2 dinner after the KBS Award coz when MCW got the best couple award with MGY in POTW. After that She called MGY to have a meal together. These time would be the same. What's about Baeksang Award? Does it has the best couple award or not?

i know this is not related to Wonhoo couple but Hong Soo Hyun is Kim Hyun Joong's girl in his new MV, Lucky!!

Good for her. She looks gorgeous. I'm glad it's seem like everyone in TPM doing well.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyspy

Huh MCW answered question from fans on me2day. I use google translation and one answer has the word "my boyfriend" in the context. I'm dying to know the real translation here. Please please please.

dkfkd923비법이 없어요- -; 비법이라니!! 그말은 능수능란하다는 얘기가 전재인것 같아서… 아직 전 그렇지가 못하고요, … 다만 최대로 집중하려고 해요. 주어진 상황에서 느낄 감정들을 많이 느끼려고 합니다 . 얼마나 마음 아플까, 얼마나 힘들까라는 …. 5 hours ago

[댓글이벤트] 촬영장은 스탭분들도 계시고 좀 환경이 산만할것 같은데 어떻게 집중해서 감정연기를 하시나요? 비법은?

CR:MCW's me2day

Guest Keriwine

Hi, I  have been enjoyed reading all the comments :). Marrsq...you are wonderful. Keriwine...what you wrote...is exactly as my thoughts :). I also adore SSH and KTH couple. Always looking forward for their happy announcement. 

Cutecurly, so happy to find a follow SSH&KTH supporter here! Yes, I'm waiting for the day things become official for them :rolleyes:

I see there is great curiosity about the possible 2nd BBQ? I have read the original translation post by the Chinese fan and I just want to give you all a clearer picture of that from what I read.  (It seems some details have been lost through the re-telling of the story....)

The Chinese fan said: A Korean fan wrote last week, around the time TPM first aired, he/she saw a post on Tweeter (or the Korean equivalent) about someone's brother meeting the 2 leads of TPM in a BBQ shop. It was a chance meeting because that guy (the brother) didn't go to spot stars but just because he wanted to eat meat, LOL. Somehow, that guy was so lucky and saw PSH & MCW having a meal together. He also got MCW's signature.

Okay, this is what I read. Feel free to do your own interpretations, fellow shippers!! Hahaha :P:D:lol:

"KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Princess’ Man, which was completed on the 6th, has been drawing a lot of attention with its contents business.

On the 10th, according to the production company for the series, the book version of Princess’ Man sold out in a week and many people are giving a reservation calls for the second one.

People can watch the series through iPad and e-book version of the  series will be released by the end of this month. Many publishing  companies in foreign countries, including, Japan, China, Taiwan,  Thailand, Indonesia, and more want to sign a contract  for the publication rights.

In addition, the cartoon version of the series will be released on the 17th.

The series has been sold to ten Asian countries, including, Japan,  Cambodia, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, and  more.

The series will be made into a DVD as well."

cartoon version as in manga type or anime type like winter sonata ?

ps: sorry i messed up sapapun's quote (u_u)

Guest cutecurly

aww guys did you see the NGs ?

i wonder why MCW can't stop laughing while hugging PSH  :phew:

Which NG that you are talking about? Is it when SY and SR runs to hide fro SM's man? Maybe Marrsq can translate that:)

i've finally finished watching ep 23 n 24. n i've watched all the scenes of SY/SR in these two eps for no less than 5 times. OMG. full of love. and sadness (though i never cry, coz i don't cry easily =X).

i think, SY is not completely blind in the end. notice how he stopped smiling when SuY appeared on the streets. n i like how SY/SR's ending narration resonates their date at the stream in ep 7.

Great! but how did you know?

it's listed in baidu baike (which is something like wiki).

Guest rintintintin

guess what my sisters!

apparently PSH would like to go traveling in Spain too!  :w00t:

and thanks for all the vids and pictures, and of coz Keriwine for a better understanding to the bbq dinner!

Yikes!!! Does this mean they're SOULMATES?????? Whoah, again I'm sweating once again.... (Why I'm so exhausted about the news....) If he had a chance to go there, I'm sure they will see each other in Spain bwahaha... (Me too i want to go there. :) )

Cutecurly, so happy to find a follow SSH&KTH supporter here! Yes, I'm waiting for the day things become official for them :rolleyes:

I see there is great curiosity about the possible 2nd BBQ? I have read the original translation post by the Chinese fan and I just want to give you all a clearer picture of that from what I read.  (It seems some details have been lost through the re-telling of the story....)

The Chinese fan said: A Korean fan wrote last week, around the time TPM first aired, he/she saw a post on Tweeter (or the Korean equivalent) about someone's brother meeting the 2 leads of TPM in a BBQ shop. It was a chance meeting because that guy (the brother) didn't go to spot stars but just because he wanted to eat meat, LOL. Somehow, that guy was so lucky and saw PSH & MCW having a meal together. He also got MCW's signature.

Okay, this is what I read. Feel free to do your own interpretations, fellow shippers!! Hahaha :P:D:lol:

@Keriwine

I'm so glad and happy you are here with us Girl!! Don't you dare go anywhere.Stick with us till the end!!!  wub.gifWEDDING BELLS

Thank you so much for that detailed translation. Now its clearer.

Honestly, and all this depends on the authenticity of that 'Tweet' , I think  it did happen. I said something back a few pages ago, I believe PSH have already made his move on MCW. He has already shown his interest to MCW. Subtle perhaps but he is making it known. Most probably they were out getting to know each other again after the long hiatus from each other. 

I do not think PSH is the type of guy who hides from his feelings or sits on his rump when it comes to relationship. Perfect example is when he he saw his ex GF on the street and chased her into a convenient store and they were together for 4 years after that.

So, I think they did. If it was just the 2 of them , that's fantastic... less people around you, makes it less obvious. But even if the managers were with them..it will be their cover up if caught out  together.

Back than, they were not as widely known as now. With this new found fame, their life will never be the same again. It is out of the Q for them to go out and not be noticed by somebody.  So, if they continue to go out, the chances of us seeing Pictures..is very HIGH...

or , they might not go out at all. the 3rd option will be them going out in a group under the pretense that they are all friends( i.e frm the TPM casts)... loads of other couple has done this before..wink.gif

If that is the case, I  absolutely adores PSH...He is all MALE specimen.Taking charge and not afraid to show his feelings! 

subaru24 is talk about this NG clip. PSH was the one who laughed first..and then MCW followed ^^

Really? any other countries he wants to go apart from Spain? MCW has always wanted to go to Spain..:)

AGREE with Sapapun!..PSH was trying to hold back his laughter or a smile..but it was MCW that burst out laughing..she was embarass/shy...but I think PSH was too...(funny..when I saw his BTS for PP, he didn't have this kind of reaction)

It was so difficult to get through that small scene. Imagine how it was with the KISSING SCENES!!! OMG..I'm getting the D CUT for sure...

When MCW coughed..she touched PSH chest to apologize for messing up the scenes...at first everybody thought she did it on purpose coz she was embarrass..but when she continued to cough, Look how concern PSH was..I think it was him who ask if she  was ok (coz the voice was mumbled, soft, close to MCW  and sounded different frm the PD)...Really, never 'open' concern with PSH towards MCW...I saw this in the swing BTS as well!!    

Seriously? both said Spain?....hmmm... who followed who here...

Guest alethea33

eeeeeeeee!!!! I am so excited to see this BTS!!! nearly cursing my connection for being so s - s- s- l - l - o w.

arg! got to see this. Thanks vintagepolka! kisses to you! mama marrsq keep those comments coming. I actually wait on your comments and analyses.

sapapun, lovespy and kooriyuki: your posts, observations and links usually make my day as I camp in this page.

rintintin, you're so sweet! i enjoy your reactions to the posts.

Guest rintintintin

rintintin, you're so sweet! i enjoy your reactions to the posts.

Oh thank you so much!(Even i'm getting crazier now. At least my withdrawal syndrome is already gone. :) ) Yeah, why not, If the paparazzi's are here to take some pictures of our love team, maybe they will cover there face this time. It's quite funny if they will do that hihihi. :)

Guest alethea33

HELPPPPPPPPP.. iis there anyone who can read Korean here???

This is yesterday interview with MCW at BIFF.

She's talking about Spain.. and mentioned PSH is now in Bali!!

*quoted image*

Wow!!! Sapapun! MCW is so lovely in this pic! So fresh and comfortable. Just so like PSH's kind of girl as he said in an interview:

"My ideal type is a comfortable, fresh/pure, and easy going kind of girl."

PSH INTERVIEW

Archived