[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...KB..thanks for the bts photos..and what you mean on NBC, it's was broadcast over here!!?? Really and truly?? Dang..I missed it! Were you able to record it by chance?? :D..love to see it?

Thanks SIG and luisy on more fun bts photos..with them here..they looked having fun!

Cool thanks cherry_may_alayon for the fb page!

Guest silver.linda

KONA THANK YOU FOR THE LATEST PHOTO, XIAO THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE NEWS,

I CAN FEEL THE GOOD VIBES IN OUR MAN WITH PARK JIN HEE, , I THINK I WATCHED HER ON MONEY WAR, AND WITH SIK THEY WILL COMBINE TO HAVE THIS DRAMA SUCCESSFUL. LET'S HOPE THAT WE HAVE SOME ACCESS WITH THIS DRAMA EVEN IF WE WERE NOT IN KOREA. I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS. " CHEF SONG IL KOOK "

Guest Yang_EunBi

Wow...KB..thanks for the bts photos..and what you mean on NBC, it's was broadcast over here!!?? Really and truly?? Dang..I missed it! Were you able to record it by chance?? :D..love to see it?

Thanks SIG and luisy on more fun bts photos..with them here..they looked having fun!

Cool thanks cherry_may_alayon for the fb page!

hoonwoodjoon, you're welcome! ^_^ I've been lurking in this thread since it was created but have not posted anything since then so welcome to me.. :D Well, then, I'm so excited for December 7. I'm hoping this drama will be a hit! FIGHTING!!!

Park Jin hee w/ a Y. Zin staff ^^

304024_296336697052923_166777600008834_1188605_2000797065_n.jpg

Park Jin Hee and Lee Min Young will appear as sisters on Fermented Family

tv6-383x1024.jpg

201111180820291001_1.jpg

Park Jin Hee and Lee Min Young will appear as sisters on JTBC’s new tv series, Fermented Family.

In the pictures that are revealed on November 17, Park and Lee are in the kitchen of Cheon Ji In’s famous Korean restaurant and play the role of Cheon Ji In’s two daughters: Kang San, and Woo Joo respectively.

Their bright smile, and loving gaze make them look like real sisters.

Two actresses are acting together for the first time, but they are showing ‘fantastic harmony.’

One of the staff says, “Park Jin Hee and Lee Min Young are very friendly at the shooting site. They sit down and warm themselves by the fire together. Not only that, even their bright smiles look alike and make them feel like real sisters. They will perfectly play the role of the bright and lively Kang San and Woo Joo.”

Fermented Family is about how Kang San and Woo Joon sisters save the Korean restaurant after their father disappears mysteriously. The first episode will air on December 7.

link

Endless Visits from Fans to "Fermented Family" Site

photo207441.jpg

International fans have a lot of interest in the JTBC drama, "Fermented Family".

On the open shooting set of "

Fermented Family" in Wanju-goon, Jeonju, numbers of fans visit everyday to see Song Il-gook, who firmed his base as a Hallyu star through the MBC drama "Jumong".

Japanese fans who visited the set on the 12th presented the staff with Japanese cookies and hand written letters.

A related person said, "The director actually let some of the Japanese fans pretend to be guests at the restaurant, Cheon Ji, In in the drama".

"The shooting is sometimes delayed because of too many visitors sometimes but that means they have that much attention for this drama so we are grateful. We are working hard to make it up to you".

"

Fermented Family", which is about a family that owns a Korean restaurant and the weird customers who go there, will be broadcasted on the 7th of December.

Source: Nate + HanCinema

Guest silver.linda

It seems that this drama will be a great anticipation to everybody. A lot of people are visiting the shooting sites, it shows that it may exceed to our expectation

that this drama will have a good fight in public viewing with other drama this December. Go Go Go Go Fighting !!!.................. SIK and PJH.... and the rest

of the CAST.

Fermentation Family rank no. 1 as the most anticipated drama of jTBC.

Out of 1942 votes Fermentation family got the highest votes with 491 votes (25.3%).

Ppadam Ppadam got in the second rank with 430 votes (22.1%)

20111122110019_4ecb0233d081b_1.jpg

Source: FNNews

Fermentation Family rank no. 1 as the most anticipated drama of jTBC.

Out of 1942 votes Fermentation family got the highest votes with 491 votes (25.3%).

Ppadam Ppadam got in the second rank with 430 votes (22.1%)  

Source: FNNews

6390123421_2f19069a9a_o.jpg

This is actually a very good news for FF.  It's not just ranked #1 most anticipated among jTBC but ALL cable dramas such as MBN, A Channel, TV Korea.

*quoted image*

This is actually a very good news for FF.  It's not just ranked #1 most  anticipated among jTBC but ALL cable dramas such as MBN, A Channel, TV  Korea.

KB that's good news indeed.  I liked some of the cable drama offerings e.g. Harvest Villa, Once Upon a Time in Saengchori, Yacha, and Joseon X-Files on SK cable that I viewed before so I'm glad more citizens are watching these stations although at a premium I'm sure.  Do you have the TV link so that we can watch live given the oppty?

Archived