[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ponticello

Wookie answered some questions from his fans on me2day! Thank you Sunwook.Wordpress.com for the translations!

563751_219757821465791_129085613866346_416635_43290302_n.jpg

wook-me22.png

wookm2.png?w=640&h=418

1. /박승희/’s question!! Up until now, is there anything you would like to try but you didn’t have the opportunity at first and now ...want to try again?

Wookie: I want to start playing baseball. I already have a lot of interest for baseball, it’s always been one of my favorite sport. Since the drama series was related to baseball, I like it even more~ The weather is slowly getting warmer now, and so I will play it more seriously. In addition, I want to do more things~ Life is long and there are many challenging things to do! No matter what you do, have fun doing it because only then you’re more likely to succeed. Fun and interesting things, await you ~~

2. /cmin Q/’s question!! What is the most memorable scene among your works so far?

Well..I have to go through all my works…but I have to say the scenes in the drama ‘The Sweet Life’ that were shot in Japan. In the scene where I was trying to find Sung Goo’s body on a snowy mountain…I had two near-death experiences there. Once, when I couldn’t breath because of running and collapsed. Another was when I was running in the snow and I fell into it.. My face was exposed above the surface..really lucky..otherwise.. ha ha ha. so the staff came and rescued me.

3. soohee’s question!! If you could challenge yourself with another job besides acting, what would you do?

Back in the school days, I wanted to study hotel management. Or something more serious, I wanted to learn about political science. Occasionally I want to go back to studying. As a child there’s a profession that I wanted to do … Although now it’s acting, I like being an actor. In the event that my acting career comes to end, what can I do next…kekeke Giving a textbook answer like elementary school students, that is to work in a field that is needed in our society… kekekeke

4. /박재임/’s question!! What made you decide to be an actor?

It was really simple. I went to see a movie and said to myself “I want to be on the big screen like that one day” That was the turning point for me. So vain. ha ha ha. But that dream did come true! Big~~~ ha ha ha. In my first film ‘Arang’, the first scene in the script said “Dreaming is the first step. But you must put in effort to do your very best.” However, filming dramas are more interesting.. ke ke ke

5. /연댕이/’s question!! I want to know what qualities are required for actors. When are you most content in your acting career?

For actors, you need to be sincere, diligent, insightful, creative, have broad vision, and be extemporaneous. I feel like these qualities are necessary…somehow these qualities are for athletes? kekeke Just striving to do better and become a good actor~ I feel most satisfied as an actor is when young people talk about dreaming to be an actor after seeing me in a particular role!! To become a role model for someone, that makes me very happy. Also, to be praised as an ideal type by actresses. kekekeke -_-

6. /샤론/’s question!! If you can write an autobiography, what three things would you write about?

I haven’t reached that age to write an autobiography. Haven’t experienced enough to write one…looking back at my life so far~ In kindergarden, first love was the rabbit story the teacher told in class. In middle school, I became a class monitor for the first time. I debuted when I was a senior in high school, so I got a lot of attention from girls in school….ke ke ke ke ke I don’t have anything special to tell~ Maybe in 30 years I’ll think about the autobiography again. For now, focus on acting and being the actor Lee Dong Wook, that’s an important page in my life.

7. /팡세/’s question!! What do you like most about your appearance?

The contour of my face. Not too slender and not too thick, it’s just right. Personally, comparing with slender jawline of younger guys, I feel like strong angled jawline looks better. Well you can’t get knocked down with a strong jaw ~ like in boxing. Living in this world, you’ll encounter things that knock you down not one or two times~ but must overcome them. Have a strong jaw so you won’t get knocked down.

8. /고요한 호수/’s question!! When is your next project? Even though you just finished one this past month…

Can’t I relax for a little bit? ha ha ha ha After discharge from the army, I didn’t get to rest much…I’m hoping to work on something that’s not too demanding~ good character, good writer, good director, good actors working together~ Even though I said this, if there’s good work, I’ll just run along with it. Well it can’t be helped. Although it’s tiring, if the work is good, my eyes will still shine brightly!! For now I want to rest and think carefully about what to do next. Not in a hurry.See More

Guest ptsh836

hi, here ive got the latest pixs of wookie but not sure what they are for....could it be for a coffee cf or wookie's new image for 'strong heart' ??

6b709197gw1drl0wekvstj.jpg

6b709197gw1drl10c6m3xj.jpg

6b709197gw1drl30h6xv5j.jpg

6b709197gw1drl13a6qjyj.jpg

Guest arashi76

Thanks for the updates!  Wookie so handsome in these latest pics.  It did looked like he was in a coffee CF.  rolleyes.gif  He attended an Armani function, was there any news if Sunny attended it too?  She is an endorser of Armani watch, right?

Guest jastinel

I`d like to say that I had a wonderful time being a SunWook shipper, but like any other journey, I reached my destination.

Goodbye SunWook shippers!

Guest bananaleaf

I`d like to say that I had a wonderful time being a SunWook shipper, but like any other journey, I reached my destination.

Goodbye SunWook shippers!

me too :phew: Normally I would say 'pffft so what?' to the news, but they've been spotted together too many times for me to deny it. I'm just sad that we didn't even get to celebrate a one yr anniversary before saying goodbye. Anyway, I'm so glad to meet everyone here, it's been fun! Thanks for the memories SunWook and fellow SunWook shippers :D ~Annyeong.

658e036fgw1dlafze1rfkj.jpg

658e036fgw1dlag2njdvdj.jpg

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY FAVE OTP?! SUNWOOK!!! THIS IS REALLY A BIG BLOW FOR ME!!! I'M JUST THANKFUL BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER STUFFS I'VE BEEN ATTACH NOWADAYS, BUT THEN WOOKIE'S CLOSENESS WITH OTHER GIRL IS REALLY A HEARTBREAKING NEWS!!! LITERALLY!!! BUT THEN AGAIN LIKE WHAT MS.DONNAPIE SAID ABOUT SUNWOOK COUPLE:

I REST MY CASE... 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzmbal3la71r3zat8.gif

Guest donnapie

Sunwook shippers,  a guest left a message on my tumblr today saying that she has a friend working in King Kong and everyone there knows for a fact that Sunny and Wookie are still together but they're keeping a low profile.

35ajcw5.jpg

I wonder how much of it is true but it does give me hope since i don't think an idol would be blatantly caught canoodling in broad daylight with a boyfriend, if they indeed have something going on together.

I think Jessica is quite known for just being extra close to her male friends.

Taecyeon and her were even caught having lunch together just by themselves so i don't think there's any malice with her and Wookie seeing each other in a party where a hundred other guests are invited.

(If you also read through the article, it seems pretty innocent. They met there but they left separately.  Also, it was obvious that they were watching the paparazzis when the pictures are taken, don't you think they'd be a little more discreet if they really have something going on together?)

Guest etee7114

^donnapie,

Thanks for sharing the news.  After seeing the SunWook couple at the Singapore fan meet in persons, everything else have been an anti-climax.  The thing is as long as both are in the same E-company, chances are they are still together.  And the fact that KK-Ent tried their best to keep both of them apart, during the Year End Party photo and SBS Awards when Sunny presented an award with someone else, was a very strong hint something big was brewing BTS.

I'm doubtful about the whole Jessica thing too.

So, I'm still shipping them from a distance and quietly.  biggrin.gif

Guest noopie_1

donnapie, thank you so much for sharing >_< i feel sad when i came to this thread earlier, preparing myself a goodbye speech to this lovely thread. But now, your news is giving me a little bit of hope:) But I don't want to raise too much expectation. I will leave it naturally.

I have a good time with sunwook moments. They are the best OTP couple that I have ever shipped. I like many favourite dramas, there are many great OTPs that I like too, but it's different with sunwook. Whatever happen, I will cherish all memories with sunwook and also this thread :) Thank you for the beautiful memories everyone!

yea, same like etee, i will quietly support them :)

thanks for the uplifting message ms.donnapie (^ _ ^) the message i've been waiting for!  same here i've never been this serious shipping an otp...i even include them on my prayers...

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

Anais Nin

Guest arashi76

I won't say goodbye to this thread yet.  That news from donnapie is encouraging.  Wookie is entitled to have friends that are girls just as Sunny has her 'guy' friends. 

So Wookie happened to be in the same party as the girl.  Just as Sunny happened to be attending the wedding of Go Soo and met up with Jang Hyuk and probably with some other guy friends too. 

But we saw how Sunny and Wookie looked at each other, we saw how they celebrated each other's birthdays, how he protected her during the SOAW promo tour, just how they were together during the SBS awards, and how he even transferred to the same agency as her.  People don't just do those to one another if they weren't really in love; and basing on their characters, I don't think their feelings will just vanish overnight. 

So yeah, I guess I'm still shipping them and I'm still hoping that one day they'd finally be saying, 'I do' to each other. :D

Hi everyone!! I haven't been on this thread for a while, but I still haven't given up on the SunWook ship!! ;) 

I personally think that all this talk about Wookie and Jessica are meaningless and I agree on Donnapie's statement. I'm defs not leaving this thread anytime soon, and I hope no one else are giving up on them. Just because the two were spotted at someone else's b-day party together does not necessarily mean that they are together... If that was the case, then Sun Ah was spotted with other male celebs too--we aren't saying anything abt her, right?

I personally believe that Jessica and Wookie are just good friends. They worked together on a drama and so of course they'd talk to each other if they met elsewhere :)

Well, that's just my two cents..hahaha..Hope everyone can still be supportive of the SunWook ship--I know I still am!!! happy.gif

Guest ev@ngeline

I felt a little sad to see that some were saying goodbye :tears: (even thought for a moment to do so too) but after reading the words of donnapie (which I appreciate very much ;) ) gives me hope, and I will not say goodbye :lol: , perhaps it is not so often but I will always be on the lookout for this page and both players (because they are excellent, especially sunny for who I am big fan :) ) and I will continue to support even in silence but I will always be there. many greetings to you too :rolleyes: , I wish them well ^_^

Hi everyone.. To add to all the positive thinking here, wookie and sunny both updated their fans today. Wookie on me2 day and sunny on facebook ;) check our sunwook blog

Reading about Jessica stuff got me thinking - when wookie and sunny appeared together for the premiere and all the me2day pics, how come there was no rumour they were dating? Despite the headlines in the media calling them couples etc whenever they appeared in public no articles came about their dating or agency denying anything going on between them.

Something to think about hmmm?

Guest ptsh836

hi all....

sunny left two messages on her facebook.... the 1st one is not translated, sorry...

92e21fbdgw1drujthu8tpj.jpg

the 2nd message is translated by alodia....

5a73ecc7jw1dru9o1e01aj.jpg

this pix is by DC confirming the three leads in 'i do, i do'.....the 2nd male lead is pu jianheng.... tho i dun know who he is, hehe!

5e721911gw1drudy3rjqbj.jpg

Archived