[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest ponticello

Screencaps from the website of Baeksang Arts Awards:

Sunny is nominated for 여자 최우수 연기상 or the Best Female yeongisang <-- I just translated it using Google! :D

542736_215673091874264_129085613866346_406568_1347945532_n.jpg

While Wookie is nominated for the Male Popularity Award :D

531303_215671655207741_129085613866346_406558_1660708465_n.jpg

^I cropped the other nominees because Wookie's pic is at the center. Haha

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

I hope both Wookie and KSA will be at the awards night tomorrow on April 26 and I wish, they will

win popularity award and KSA best actress award....God please make it happen!

I want to see them together again....please....please, Angels in heaven....hahaha!

Baeksang Arts award, The ceremony will be broadcasted live on April 26th on channel JTBC 8- 10pm KST.

Anyone know how to watch channel JTBC in live streaming????

Guest noopie_1

Thank you everyone for the updates! I'm so happy to know that sunny and wookie are having new activities! I hope they can meet together again in Baeksang awards! I miss both of them very much.

Wookie in GreenJoy 2012 is so handsome!!! >_<

Guest ev@ngeline

I am super happy for both of nomination for Baeksang awards :lol: , sun ah really deserves the award more than anyone else his performance was impeccable in scent of a woman, she always overflowing talent in his plays, so I hope to reward true talent. I am also happy for lee dong wook although I have to admit I wish that this nominated for best actor but I guess there is too much competition, I wish you much luck in heart, and I hope to see them together that day :wub: sun ah but by then it will fully in their drama .. well I do beg first to win the prize and then to be together that day ;) .

On the other hand I see that both are happy and radiant in their latest photo shoots, sun ah for commercial , now I see the images above lee dong wook for greenjoy ..super cute :w00t::D

Please someone could tell me how I can support both for the awards Baeksang, as does the voting? or is it another form of qualification? ..... I go to the website but do not understand almost nothing :sweatingbullets:

Guest ptsh836

hi, sunny dropped in at weibo.....after so long...haaaaizzzzz!!! with the following message: 

Long time no see. lovea_org.gifthe how ru guys ....??? aixincd_org.gifYou want some .........!! cafe_org.gif?? I have a cold so ..... 's kicking .....! & have a good evening ~ ~ ~ (^ з ^) - ☆tza_org.gif dizzya_org.gifdizzya_org.gifdizzya_org.gifdizzya_org.gifdizzya_org.gif wq_org.gifwq_org.gif ok_org.gifok_org.gifok_org.gif

92e21fbdjw1drdch9hitij.jpg

while wookie is still busy 'at it' .... kekeke!!!

8c899a19tw1drdfpzi60sj.jpg

8c899a19tw1drcbxrsv0ij.jpg

8dd58cbejw1dre52bmffdj.jpg

Guest reborn_gurlzz

Thanks for the links to SBS radio interview, and also the airport pictures.  I hope for more spazzing in the next 2 weeks. So are we going to camp here for LDW's taxi interview?

reborn gurlzz

sorry this is my first time reply to someone like you . Can I ask something did you watch LDW Taxi already. Do you have the link because SOAW fan club in facebook still look for it because sbs block our country in youtube.

Guest reborn_gurlzz

hi nice meeting you.. you're from the philippines too right?? same here.. there are 5 parts of the interview.. so just click the video on the right side..  

KIM SUN AH TAXI INTERVIEW(ENG SUB)

part 1 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KGzIq9Ralmg

part 2-  http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

part 3- http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

part 4- http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

part 5- http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

anyone have the link to lee dong wook guirella interview?? thanx.. ^_^

EDIT: sorry guys, i didn't know that they didn't show the whole part where kim sun ah called lee dong wook.. :(

reborn gurlzz

sorry this is my first time reply to someone like you . Can I ask  something did you watch LDW Taxi already. Do you have the link because  SOAW fan club in facebook still look for it because sbs block our  country in youtube.

Guest reborn_gurlzz

I kept looking for Tax TvN Lee Dong Wook. I've found Kim Sun Ah but LDW really hard to find. Some of them in youtube but sbs block my country . Can anyone share with me so I can share with the others SOAW and KSA  and LDW fan club in facebook. :):sweatingbullets:@InsyirahRazali

Guest sarika13

I saw it too but I don't really care much about it. Please don't waste your time by reading those stupid comments and don't let them bother you. We all know how great Sunny is and nothing can against this fact! 

Guest etee7114

Actually, when I read posts like these, I don't think too much about the content.  It just reflects so badly about the writer and who s/he is.   All talk but no substance.  Well, you all know how the saying goes about empty vessels right?  S/he is not a person I want to be friends with that's all.

Guest ev@ngeline

*quoted image*

Found this on tumbler. Made my Friday a FREAKY one! *quoted image*

Sorry, but what is the point to put these comments on this page <_< . to any fan of kim sun ah you wouldnt see such comments, but we know that all actors in Korea or China anywhere in the world will have fans and anti-fans , is that you can not please all the world and is well known that those who criticize the most part is out of envy and because they have nothing better to do in your life tongue2.gif , you have to let this kind of comments because we all know them is a great actress she has plenty of beauty and talent. I come here because it always brightens my day to see kim sun ah updates but these things annoy me. do not believe it would be better to ignore it and not put on this page to the end of the day nobody cares what anyone envious of our great kim sun ah. as a fan please just ask you another time do not put this kind of thing because we just start talking about things that are not worth, we come here to meet and know good News on sunny, otherwise ignore it .. pleaseeee ! :(

Guest noopie_1

Thank you everyone for the updates! Kyaaaaaaa thank you ptsh836 for your updates! I seldom check my weibo account. I miss sunny! Miss her a lot! How I wish her me2day acct still activate, but it's okay, I'm glad she's still giving us update through weibo, her suna forever fan club, FB acct :D Wookie is so so so so handsome in Emporio Armani Photo Exhibition Opening Party ! Miss him too! I really want to watch his first appearance in Strong Heart!

Today, I saw 'scent of a woman' drama in iphone app, called PPS. I'm so excited and super happy! even though I have watched this drama countless, but I want to watch again on the way to my office :D

Guest jastinel

Sunny updated her Sunaforever fan cafe with PS photo of her and messages,

of course, I don`t understand a thing.

She even replied to her fans messages (chatting with us),

I think she`s happy because of all the emoticons that she put on her messages.

I`m happy that she replied to me, she`s so nice!

Archived