[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

hey honeyb! its okay, I already got my March 16 tickets. If any of my friends need tickets, ill let you know so we can work out a deal. thanks again! :)

No prob!! congrats that you got the tickets now :)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conankind

Can anyone help me?I will be staying in a hotel in pratunam (four seasons international house) how to go to impact arena from here? And how to get back? 

You can travel from the airport to Pratunam by Airport Link At station Rad Cha Pra Lok(ราชปรารภ). and u passenger by Taxi go to hotel.

http://upic.me/show/33369459 <--- Map

Travel from hotel to  impact.I think Taxi is the easiest, but quite expensive.

Guest karazialcita2

How to go to Impact Arena

http://www.soompi.co...t/page__st__100

Your hotel is near BTS Skytrain Chit Lom Station you just need to find a way from your hotel to BTS Skytrain. You can ask the hotel reception of how to walk there. It would take about 15 min walk from your hotel to BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station. From BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station, you get off at Mo Chit station and take Impact Link Shuttle Bus to Impact Arena. You can find more detail on the link above.

How to get back to your hotel

How to get back to your hotel is after the concert is over, there will be Impact Link Shuttle Bus parking in front of Impact Arena and you can see many people waiting in line to get on the bus. The bus will drop you off at BTS Skytrain Mo Chit station and from there you just get on the BTS and get off at Chit Lom station and walk back to you hotel.

From your hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport

Your hotel is also located near Airport Link Train but I'm not sure which station [i think its Ratchaprarop station]. You can also ask the hotel reception of how to walk to the Airport Link. Actually from Suvarnabhumi Airport, you go down to the basement floor of the airport and take the Airport Link Train to your hotel but you just need to know what station yo should get off thats all [Check with the hotel again is it Ratchaprarop station or not].

P.S. How to go to Suvarnabhumi Airport from Impact Arena is on page 3.

Thanks koreanxkorean. You are such a big help. :rolleyes:

BTW, we have an extra ticket for march 17 (we have 2 SI and 2 SH tix sorry forgot the row) and we only need 3. Anyone here interested? I'm from the philippines. Selling it for 5500 (we bought it 5500 baht).

We can meet up when we arrive in BKK.

email or tweet me :)

kathleenzialcita@yahoo.com

twitter: karazialcita

Guest karazialcita2

How to go to Impact Arena

http://www.soompi.co...t/page__st__100

Your hotel is near BTS Skytrain Chit Lom Station you just need to find a way from your hotel to BTS Skytrain. You can ask the hotel reception of how to walk there. It would take about 15 min walk from your hotel to BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station. From BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station, you get off at Mo Chit station and take Impact Link Shuttle Bus to Impact Arena. You can find more detail on the link above.

How to get back to your hotel

How to get back to your hotel is after the concert is over, there will be Impact Link Shuttle Bus parking in front of Impact Arena and you can see many people waiting in line to get on the bus. The bus will drop you off at BTS Skytrain Mo Chit station and from there you just get on the BTS and get off at Chit Lom station and walk back to you hotel.

From your hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport

Your hotel is also located near Airport Link Train but I'm not sure which station [i think its Ratchaprarop station]. You can also ask the hotel reception of how to walk to the Airport Link. Actually from Suvarnabhumi Airport, you go down to the basement floor of the airport and take the Airport Link Train to your hotel but you just need to know what station yo should get off thats all [Check with the hotel again is it Ratchaprarop station or not].

P.S. How to go to Suvarnabhumi Airport from Impact Arena is on page 3.

Hi I have another question, its a little off topic. But how do I get to chatuchak market from our hotel? :)

Guest princesscinderella

thanks for all your help.. i got my reservation from we booking..

i opted for a seated ticket because i think i'll have a hard time standing for 4 hours..

i got an AL standing ticket at first but i cancelled it..

i'm sad because there's no available ticket from the 5000 baht and 4500 section...=(

i emailed we booking and i said that i want a center seat..i asked them to find a good seat for me..

then they replied and they gave me 2 seats in the J zone for march 16.. i got F1 and F2 seats... what do you think? should i settle for these seats?

i mean these seats are located in the center but i think row F is too far.. i think had a better seat when i watched ss2 and ss3..

can anyone tell me how many rows are there in the J zone?

i have to decide now because i have to transfer the money later...

Guest karazialcita2

thanks for all your help.. i got my reservation from we booking..

i opted for a seated ticket because i think i'll have a hard time standing for 4 hours..

i got an AL standing ticket at first but i cancelled it..

i'm sad because there's no available ticket from the 5000 baht and 4500 section...=(

i emailed we booking and i said that i want a center seat..i asked them to find a good seat for me..

then they replied and they gave me 2 seats in the J zone for march 16.. i got F1 and F2 seats... what do you think? should i settle for these seats?

i mean these seats are located in the center but i think row F is too far.. i think had a better seat when i watched ss2 and ss3..

can anyone tell me how many rows are there in the J zone?

i have to decide now because i have to transfer the money later...

Hi. If you are interested, you can just buy our extra ticket. :) Where are you from?

Guest princesscinderella

thanks! but i can only watch the concert on march 16..

i have to check in at the airport on march 17 at 10pm because we have to leave at 12:35mn..

btw, i'll also stay in My hotel from march 15-17..^_^

aside from the malls and markets.. you can also try going to madame tussauds wax museum..^_^

we also need to go to 7-11 to buy 12 plus items and mamini coopera seaweed snack..^_^

btw, can anyone tell me the location of kyuhyun's huge seaweed billboard? i wanna see it when i go there?

@ohsnap!

We-booking announce that they will inform the date of when to exchange the receipt to ticket on 29 FEB.

@karazialcita2

From your hotel, you get on BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station and get off at Mo Chit station. And From Mo Chit station it will connect with MRT Subway Chatuchak Park station, So you get on MRT Chatuchak Park station and get of at KhamPangPetch station and you will reach inside Chatuchak Market.

@princesscinderella

jzone.jpg

Guest princesscinderella

thanks for your help.. i think the seats are just fine..

it's quite far but at least it's located at the center..^_^

i think i can still have a nice view of the boys because of the are big screens inside the arena..

Guest karazialcita2

thanks! but i can only watch the concert on march 16..

i have to check in at the airport on march 17 at 10pm because we have to leave at 12:35mn..

btw, i'll also stay in My hotel from march 15-17..^_^

aside from the malls and markets.. you can also try going to madame tussauds wax museum..^_^

we also need to go to 7-11 to buy 12 plus items and mamini coopera seaweed snack..^_^

btw, can anyone tell me the location of kyuhyun's huge seaweed billboard? i wanna see it when i go there?

Thanks for reminding me haha I shalle get 12 plus stuff too and the seaweed.

How can I go to the wax museum?

@ohsnap!

We-booking announce that they will inform the date of when to exchange the receipt to ticket on 29 FEB.

@karazialcita2

From your hotel, you get on BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station and get off at Mo Chit station. And From Mo Chit station it will connect with MRT Subway Chatuchak Park station, So you get on MRT Chatuchak Park station and get of at KhamPangPetch station and you will reach inside Chatuchak Market.

@princesscinderella

*quoted image*

Thanks for the info koreanxkorean. Hopefulyy, I wont get lost haha

At 7 Eleven you will find:

Super Junior‘s 12 Plus Cologne

147.jpg

Kyu Hyun’s Seaweed

pic05-big.jpg

Not related to Super Junior but still kpop [in case some of your friend want]

2PM’s Eversense Cologne

tumblr_lpcb1eKNa21qcey7i.jpg

Beast’s Seaweed

tumblr_lrtom2xwya1qhtm7ko1_400.jpg

Jang Geun Suk’s Ole Candy

179618_10150134079003384_380976008383_7907339_3913045_n.jpg

ole1.jpg

Kim Bom’s Ole Candy

p1060415re.jpg

P.S. Not all 7 Eleven branch have Super Junior’s 12 Plus and 2PM’s Eversense cologne, you have to find big branches. For the seaweed and candy, every 7 Eleven have it.

Dong Hae’s Maxim Contact Lens [sell at most eyeglasses store]

maximposter3.jpg

CN Blue's Scotch Puree Healthy Drink [sell at Supermarket inside the department store & 7 Eleven]

tumblr_lno753f0jH1qdhf3po1_500.jpg

Lee Hong Ki’s Just Modern Hair Dying Color [sell at Supermarket inside the department store]

p16h622afqtt31orqh75gvqvv13.jpg

You might find this at MRT Subway Sukhumvit station [Not sure if its still there]

Train Area

503494688.jpg

Exit Area

siwon2.jpg

If you get on the BTS Skytrain you might find this [Not sure if its still there or not]

siwon1.jpg

If you go to department store [siam Paragon, Central World, etc.], don’t forget to visit LG shop, Acer shop, Oppo shop because you might find these:

227278_10150245004308086_147818843085_8776008_999810_n.jpg

20120126184248.jpg

1309245921.jpg

Hope you guys have fun staying in Bangkok ^^

@KoreanXKorean 

Omg.. are all the above posters really up in Bangkok? It definitely encourages me to try out Bangkok's BTS! Thanks! I managed to reserve my tickets for 16 March, seated and standing zones, with we-booking so I guess I'll see you there!!! 

Guest ohsnap!

A friend of mine is selling March 16 tickets for the following zones:

- Zone K, Row B - 4 tickets available

- Zone L, Row E - 4 tickets

Original price of 3000 Baht each.

please message @fomezazii or PM me. Thanks! :)

@KoreanXKorean 

Omg.. are all the above posters really up in Bangkok? It definitely encourages me to try out Bangkok's BTS! Thanks! I managed to reserve my tickets for 16 March, seated and standing zones, with we-booking so I guess I'll see you there!!! 

Yes, you can find those stuff in Bangkok. If I more places to recommend I'll post it up here.

Guest karazialcita2

@ohsnap!

@karazialcita2

@princesscinderella

*quoted image*

What time does chatuchak market open? And from our hotel (four seasons intl house near siam paragon) how long will it take us to get there? :)

Guest demikkfan

until what time is the BTS Skytrain open?i have seen on their site it's open til midnight. can somebody confirm this? just want to make sure we go back to hotel after the concert via BTS skytrain.

Guest irisflyfloat

I managed to get the 16/3 and 17/3 tickets but problem is I'm going alone. Any kind souls who will let me tag along? I haven't book my hotel yet so I would appreciate much if any of you could recommend me one that is near to the city (so that I could go shopping too) and convenient enough to reach Impact Arena. My main concern is how do I travel from one place to another since this is my first time in Bangkok and I'm traveling alone.

@irisflyfloat: I think you should book at here: http://www.tenstarshotel.com/index.html

================================================================

[bUY] I need one ticket 5000B or 4500B for 16th March, zone from SF to SJ.

With 5000B ticket, row A, B, C I can buy up to 5700B, row D & E can buy up to 5600B

With 4500B ticket row F i can buy up to 5000B, row G & H can buy up to 4800B

Method: I want face to face, don't despoit first. I can give you my airplane ticket to BKK. I'll in BKK at 15 March

So if anyone want to sell please contact me via twt @thaituyenha or YH: thaituyenha_2004

Archived