[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Philippines as well! 

cooooool! :D i hope to see you there! you're going to watch on the 17th right? or are you gonna watch for 3 days?

will you go to the ss3 dvd launch tomorrow? are you team the block or ali mall?

@ohsnap!

Not all the time that we-booking only have 1 email, if they have special event like SS4, they will open a new email and webooking.sj@gmail.com might the that email because it would be easier for the we-booking staff to reply the email and only the staff that responsible for SS4 will answer that email [we-booking does not only sell SS4 ticket]. The admin of we-booking facebook even leave her/his own email on facebook for people who have problem buying the ticket. The email of we-booking admin is ohomn@gmail.com

adminwe.jpg

@melabs

Thank you so much for your reply. From what you post it really seem like that is True who answer you.

P.S. You forget to erase your reference code in the picture. I think you better change it as soon as possible.

@dodongMe

Maybe there might be something wrong with the procedure, maybe your mail is miss out or something. I think you better send your payment confirmation again to webooking.sj@gmail.com saying that you already pay.

Guest sophia_louise

cooooool! :D i hope to see you there! you're going to watch on the 17th right? or are you gonna watch for 3 days?

will you go to the ss3 dvd launch tomorrow? are you team the block or ali mall?

Yeah way cool! at may "sukli"  ka din! same exchange rate and all. hhehhe. Yup watching on the 17th BL section just like yours. Hoping to find someone  selling with a 900 bht ticket for the first day so I can watch on the first day as well.

I wanted to go to the DVD launch tomorrow but have prior commitment. Sayang! I want the bag that oddyssey is giving as freebies! 

I guess I'll see you at the webooking booth on the 17! 

Yeah way cool! at may "sukli"  ka din! same exchange rate and all. hhehhe. Yup watching on the 17th BL section just like yours. Hoping to find someone  selling with a 900 bht ticket for the first day so I can watch on the first day as well.

I wanted to go to the DVD launch tomorrow but have prior commitment. Sayang! I want the bag that oddyssey is giving as freebies! 

I guess I'll see you at the webooking booth on the 17! 

Ounga eh. I was not expecting they would give me back the 33.something baht.  I originally planned to watch for 2 days but I opted to see the city instead. I think there are a lot of people selling on twitter but may additional fee na. or you could try scalpers on the day of the event. 

awww sayang! hehe see you on the 17th! 

Guest nora_jgs

Hello. Any idea how can I purchase the 5000bht Tix? I need a pair. Pls help. From singapore

I can be reached at nora_ahmad87@yahoo.com.sg pls, do help. Neomu neomu neomu gamsa!!

Guest ohsnap!

I just got a reply from webooking, and they asked me to email webooking.sj AT gmail.com, so i guess it's legit! :)

edit: TEAM PILIPINAS! I will be in BL on March 17. Wanna meet up at Impact or somewhere in Bangkok and queue together? PM me! :)

Guest dodongMe

I'm not really sure about webooking.sj@gmail.com email really belong to True or not because it is for oversea ELFs and I haven't talk with this email personally but @sophia_louise is the one who mention this email and the one who was able to get the ticket and the information seem reliable. Are you sure that this is really a scam?

Does anyone else here try to book the ticket through this email? What did they reply back? Did you get the tickets?

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO RETRACT MY EARLIER POST. I GOT THE CONFIRMATION OF MY RESERVATION JUST NOW. MAYBE I WAS JUST PARANOID OR IMPATIENT. OTHER FOREIGN ELFS CAN BOOK THROUGH webooking.sj@gmail.com AS THIS WAS SUGGESTED BY the "WeBooking Team" <webookingteam@gmail.com> WHICH I HAVE EMAILED YESTERDAY DUE TO MY WORRIES THAT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION YESTERDAY. BUT I ALREADY HAVE IT NOW.  AGAIN, MY APOLOGIES.

Apparently foreigners are not allowed to book tickets to Round 3 of SJ's concert.. Why so? I think if they do, it would even boost their tourism trade.. I feel sad not having to be able to book through their system.. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Apparently foreigners are not allowed to book tickets to Round 3 of SJ's concert.. Why so? I think if they do, it would even boost their tourism trade.. I feel sad not having to be able to book through their system.. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Now all the sitting ticket for 16 Mar are sold out, only the 4000 baht standing tickets are left [sitting ticket are sold out like in 5 min]

P.S Now there are like 1200 standing tickets left, if the standing tickets are left alot like this I think True would sell it to oversea ELFs. Try to email them again like tomorrow or the day after tomorrow [should wait until the ticket amount are stable] and maybe they will offer you something.

Guest queenzxin

I got tickets for March 17 and 18 thanks to a couple of helpful Soompi members and fans from SS4Bangkok twitter. <3 Now If I can only purchase tickets for march 16.

Guys, always exercise caution when purchasing tickets.The only email address in the we-booking website is webookingteam  AT  gmail.com. I sent an email for March 16 tickets, I hope they email me back! :)

Hi there,

Do you know of anyone still selling the tickets for 18 March show? I'm from Singapore & is looking for 2 tickets..

@KoreanXKorean 

I really hope they open these tickets to foreigners..

@queenzxin

I'm from Singapore too! When are you travelling to BKK? Pray and hope they open up those available tickets to us.. 

Guest queenzxin

@jo_80

Hello! I Wana confirm that I can get the concert tickets before booking for flight to BKK. But seems like I'm unable to get 18 mar tickets (can only go on 18th as unable to take leave from work) :( & I didn't know that foreign fans can reserve tickets earlier! Sigh.. How about u? Which day are you going for?

Selling

16/03/12 Zone G Seats I11-12 next to each other at original price (3000baht/ticket)

PM or email me: bibzihoneyb@hotmail

Payment: By cash, face to face, on the concert day or if anyone comes earlier then we can make an appointment for payment and tickets handle face to face.

PS. Anyone from Hong Kong, I might be able to give the tickets in Hong Kong face to face next month (I'm not quite sure if I'm definitely going or not, but just in case anyone wants me to handle the tickets in Hong Kong)

Guest mikeecho21

hello.. 

can i ask how to get tikets at weeBooking..

thanks!

I just got a reply from webooking, and they asked me to email webooking.sj AT gmail.com, so i guess it's legit! :)

edit: TEAM PILIPINAS! I will be in BL on March 17. Wanna meet up at Impact or somewhere in Bangkok and queue together? PM me! :)

hi.. is it really legit?? thanks! 

im from the philippines too ^^

@jo_80

Hello! I Wana confirm that I can get the concert tickets before booking for flight to BKK. But seems like I'm unable to get 18 mar tickets (can only go on 18th as unable to take leave from work) :(  & I didn't know that foreign fans can reserve tickets earlier! Sigh.. How about u? Which day are you going for?

Hihi queenzxin

I'll be in BKK from 14 - 18 March and will prefer to go for 16-March concert.. I did send an email to True to notify me once they release tickets sale for that day. You can try dropping webooking.sj@gmail.com an email but payment transaction is only through Moneygram which I'm sure most of us quite uncomfortable as it involves direct cash transaction. I'm quite ok with it after corresponding with them on several emails and with the help of several soompiers here. 

Guest miss_mulan77

it looks like we-booking changed their payment system.. foreigner can book but can't make the payment..

i manage to book several time but when i try to make the payment.. i used several credit card to make the payment... but all failed.. the only option you can asked Thai ELF to make the payment for you..

it looks like we-booking changed their payment system.. foreigner can book but can't make the payment..

i manage to book several time but when i try to make the payment.. i used several credit card to make the payment... but all failed.. the only option you can asked Thai ELF to make the payment for you..

hihi

But how do you go through the registration part?

Archived