[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

@KoreanXKorean Greatly appreciate your advise and I like your honesty.. I hope our paths will cross in BKK. I can go either on 16 or 17 March. I am really hoping to be able to book online but am worried they require local ID. That will be my dilemma, therefore I thought I could request help from Thai ELFs.. Is there any way to pm you?

I have never been to Bangkok and would gladly seek your advise on around Thailand. Should I be taking the BTS, which station should I be alighting to get to the Impact Arena? I should be taking from the National Stadium Sky train Station or Ploenchit Station.

You can PM me on soompi if you have any question or problem but can I ask you what ticket price are you planning to go and where are you from? There is no direct way from BTS/MRT to Impact Arena and here is what I suggest…

How to go to Impact Arena:

I recommend everyone to go by BTS Skytrain or MRT Subway + Impact Link Shuttle Bus.

- BTS Skytrain: get off at Mo Chit Station Exit 4

- MRT Subway: get off at Chatuchak Park Exit 3

After you get off BTS/MRT you will find something like the picture below which is like a big car parking place. You can see where the Impact Link Shuttle Bus will park. It’s a mini bus not a van ok and you can ask anyone around there, just say "Ja Pai Impact" and they will know what you mean.

impact1m.jpg

Anyway you have to look for a mini bus that look like the picture below but if you don’t find any mini bus parking then don’t worry you just have to wait cos the Impact Link Shuttle bus will come every 10 – 15 min. [The bus come in 2 color like the picture below but they are the same, usually you will find the white one].

impact2p.jpg

thailand-tourism-festival-2011_001.JPG

After you get on the Impact Link Shuttle Bus, just find a place to sit and in about 20 – 30 min you will arrive Impact Arena. When you get off the bus there will be a person who collect for the bus fee and the fee is 30 baht [about 1 USD].

Another thing that I recommend is to find a hotel that is near BTS Skytrain or MRT Subway because it is more convenient to travel around Bangkok.

P.S. How to go to Suvarnbhumi Airport from Impact Arena is on page 3.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gamekyu291987

Thank for ur information KoreanXKorean. The information is very useful.

Im from Vietnam. I want to buy a seating ticket 3000 baht on 16th, a standing ticket zone BL or BR on 17th or 18. Can you help me

Thank you.

Thank for ur information KoreanXKorean. The information is very useful.

Im from Vietnam, 87line. I will go to Bangkok on 15th. I want to buy a seating ticket 3000 baht on 16th, a standing ticket zone BL or BR on 17th or 18. Can you help me

Thank you.

Like I said earlier it is better for you to book online by yourself or do like what @sophia_louise said on page 5 because I will also book online by myself for the tickets on the 16th so I'm not sure if I can click for you also or not because for the date 17 and 18 the sitting tickets is sold out in like 10 min and we have to do everything fast like in 1 min 1000 tickets can be sold already so I do not want you to risk with me because I'm really not sure if I can click. But for the standing ticket on the 17 or 18, the 18 is sold out already but I'm sure that you can buy for the 17 when you come to Thailand because right now they still have about 100 tickets left for 4000 baht standing ticket [but BL zone is sold out].

Guest gamekyu291987

Thanks KoreanXKorean,

My hotel in Thailand is My hotel bangkok. Its on 70,70/1-4 soi Petchburi 15 Petchburi RD. Phayathai, Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand 10400

Can you tell me the way from the airport to this hotel by public transportation, not taxi

Guest DreamJa

Hi, all ELF fan! I’m Thai citizen. My friends and I already bought 5,000 baht

tickets. so, we want to sell these tickets for all who want to buy as follows:

17 march

3,000 zone C = 4 tickets

4,000 zone AR = 2 tickets

18 March

4,000 zone AR = 4 tickets

Please contact to my email jordjaa[at]hotmail.com for make an appointment.

Guest DreamJa

Thanks KoreanXKorean,

My hotel in Thailand is My hotel bangkok. Its on 70,70/1-4 soi Petchburi 15 Petchburi RD. Phayathai, Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand 10400

Can you tell me the way from the airport to this hotel by public transportation, not taxi

When you arrived Suwannaphumi airport, you can go to the city by Airport Link (Sky train).  the train will stop at Phayathai station.

Then,you can go by taxi. Your hotel is close to that station.

Guest karazialcita2

For those who were able to get tickets from webooking site, can you lend me your acct pls? The site is already asking for thai number. huhu pls help. I really need seated tix. hope someone here can help me.

Here is my email kathleenzialcita@yahoo.com

Thanksss

Thanks KoreanXKorean,

You can go to your hotel by Airport Link from the airport and get off at Phayathai station. This is what I found from the hotel website "Please go to Basement 1 of the Airport and take a city line to drop yourself off at Phayathai station. The cost of city line 15 – 45 Baht /ride depending ten distance ( The fare to myhotel should be 45 Baht/ride). Then may I suggest you to take a meter taxi to myhotel Bangkok within cost around 50 Baht. And now you can check in all luggage at Makkasan station to the Airport." I'm not really sure how far is it if you walk from Phayathai station to the hotel but from the map I think it would take about 10 - 15 min walk.

Here is the map from Phayathai station to My Hotel Bangkok

map.gif

Guest gamekyu291987

Thanks DreamJa, KoreanXKorean for guiding me,

This is first time i have been to Bangkok, and my friends said that thai people are  very friendly and travelling in Thai is very good.

Guest mizaliciousky

Hello everyone

I need help

I would like to buy ss4 bangkok tickets (5000 or 4500 zone) in any days...

I'm kinda late buying the tickets and I can't buy online since I'm from indonesia..

really want to go there... I need 2 tickets...

please email me at mizana.perdani@yahoo.co.id if you have and want to sell the tickets

I can't buy standing ticket because I'm afraid I'll faint id I have to standing in 4 hours..

kindly please help me and inform me ASAP

thank you very much ^^

Guest gamekyu291987

I was able to get two tickets for March 17,standing , zone BL through Webooking. They opened a reservation for foreign elfs a day before the actual selling of tickets last feb 18. I emailed webooking and they replied that only Zone BL on March 17 is available for selling to foreign buyers and if I want  to buy then I should send back the form they attached on the email to reserve. So I did and got a confirmation immediately through email together with the payment process. I paid through moneygram and now holds a confirmation letter from webooking that our tickets is available for pickup from the webooking counter on the day of the concert. It was hassle  free and get to pay in cash since they dont accept foreign credit cards.

I don't know if they will offer the same method for  the additional concert day (March 16). Those who wants to try. Try sending an email to webooking.sj@gmail.com or calling them at

Foreigns customers please contact +6626993515 or +6626991348

how long does they reply your email for booking? Thanks because when my friend try to call this phone number, a Thai person take a phone and speak english but its hard to hear what she said and she tell my friend the email address but when i try to email this, it doesnt operate (rebooking.sg@gmail.com)

Guest denny_liz

For SS4 Bangkok, don't worry too much guys.

I'm sure that True will release more tickets in a few days later. The tickets need to pay in 24 hrs, so now it's sold out cuz all is booked. However, many ELF clicked and booked for both them and their friends, so they would booked many extra tickets. If they don't pay, the tickets will be released soon.

It happened the same in Seoul and Singapore. I still could manage to get the tickets just a few days before I went to SS4 Seoul and my friend was the same with SS4 Singapore.

There might be some ELF can't go and they'll sell the tickets on concert day...u can try to negotiate with them if u can get and pay the ticket on the concert date..but u should know the real ticket to make sure u won't get the fake tickets....

In additional, True added 1 day for 16 Mar, so we still have a chance to get the tickets on the concert date cuz not many pp can't go for 3 days.

I myself is looking for the tickets now...I still don't get any concert tickets and have to arrange for the flight too >.<....so I totally understand how you feel but keep update and believe that u can get the tickets ^^...Good luck all of us!!!!

-----

@KoreanXKorean: long time no see. maybe u can't remember who I am :P. I'm Vietnamese ELF u met in SS2. U helped me to get in SS2 press conf and met me >.< hope to see u again in SS4 ^^

I try my luck today... i just log in & click to purchase even i knew that International CC not accepted.. but actually i used my CC from Malaysia..& made the payment.. & it successful.. & my friends too

Right now we have 7 extra standing tix SS4 BKK dated 18/3 .. area is AR, BL & BR.. whe haven't decide which area we want to let go.. but incase you interested just let me know..

Hi! Are the tickets still available? I'm interested to get a pair :) Do u have twitter? Can we contact there? thanks!

Hi people can you please help me .. I need 2 SS4 BKK ... I have already miss a chance to watch in Singapore and plan to go BKK to watch it .. Is there anyone willingly to sell us the 5000 or 4500 zone AR or BR in any days ... Please email or PM me at kimberlyntan0113@gmail.com

Guest karazialcita2

So my friend was able to register at webooking. Our problem now is we used a thai id from google. (sorry we;re really desperate). Is there anyone here that can help us in the "BUY" page? Cos everything is in thai.

Also, what do we need to bring when claiming the tickets?

Hope someone here can help me step by step in the BUY page. Thanks!

So my friend was able to register at webooking. Our problem now is we used a thai id from google. (sorry we;re really desperate). Is there anyone here that can help us in the "BUY" page? Cos everything is in thai.

Also, what do we need to bring when claiming the tickets?

Hope someone here can help me step by step in the BUY page. Thanks!

I'm warning you because I'm concern for you ok but using fake Thai ID is really a bad idea because when you have to claim for the ticket you will need to show that Thai ID and if you don’t have the original/copy of the Thai ID that you register then you can not get the ticket so you may just pay that money for free. Borrowing other people account is the same because you also need the Thai ID of the owner of that account.

Anyway this is what you click after you log on:

we3e.jpg

we4s.jpg

After that you just you just choose to pay by Visa or Master Card then scroll down to the bottom and click on the lowest button to continue.

@denny_liz

Yes, I still remember you. How are you?? Which day are you planning to come and watch SS4 in Bangkok?

P.S. Like what denny_liz said, don’t stress to much because you will find some ticket for sure and I’m sure that the ticket for the 16th will sold out super slow because not everyone can go to the concert for 3 days. There will be a way sooner or later ^^.

Guest gamekyu291987

KoreanXKorean,

As your directions, i should take airport link bus to Pathyahtai station then take a taxi to my hotel.

Haizz, i manage to go to concert for 3 days

Guest karazialcita2

I'm warning you because I'm concern for you ok but using fake Thai ID is really a bad idea because when you have to claim for the ticket you will need to show that Thai ID and if you don’t have the original/copy of the Thai ID that you register then you can not get the ticket so you may just pay that money for free. Borrowing other people account is the same because you also need the Thai ID of the owner of that account.

Anyway this is what you click after you log on:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

After that you just you just choose to pay by Visa or Master Card then scroll down to the bottom and click on the lowest button to continue.

@denny_liz

Yes, I still remember you. How are you?? Which day are you planning to come and watch SS4 in Bangkok?

P.S. Like what denny_liz said, don’t stress to much because you will find some ticket for sure and I’m sure that the ticket for the 16th will sold out super slow because not everyone can go to the concert for 3 days. There will be a way sooner or later ^^.

Okok. I'm still worried how I could get seated tix. I see a lot of sellers but most are selling standing tix.

Will you be purchasing tickets again this sat? Maybe you would have extra? hihi

KoreanXKorean,

As your directions, i should take airport link bus to Pathyahtai station then take a taxi to my hotel.

Haizz, i manage to go to concert for 3 days

Yes you should take Airport Link which is skytrain and then taxi to your hotel.

@karazialcita2

Yes, I'll be booking the ticket for the 16th but I'm going to book 900 baht ticket because I already spent like 8000 baht for the one on 17th and 18th [17th is 3000 baht and 18th is 5000 baht] but I'm not sure if I can book or not because there are many people wanting the 900 baht ticket too.

Archived