[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest irisflyfloat

I hope all the soompi forumers here will be able to meet each other on the 16th. We're all going on the first day right?

Especially to KoreanxKorean who has been helping us the overseas fans a lot. I'm so glad everything's been settled now and that I could look forward to my trip.

All are welcome to tweet me @apeekintomymind in Twitter!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Junior's Flight Details

SUPERJUNIOR จะเดินทางมาไทย #SS4 วันที่ 16 มีนาคม ไฟล์ TG561 Hanoi 10.40AM - BKK 12.30PM. Landing 12.17PM

Super Junior will arrived Thailand #SS4 16 March Flight TG561 from Hanoi 10:40 AM - BKK 12:30 PM Landing 12:17 PM

Update ticket available 12 MAR 15:20 Thailand's time

12031640003000.jpg

Guest karazialcita2

Super Junior's Flight Details

SUPERJUNIOR จะเดินทางมาไทย #SS4 วันที่ 16 มีนาคม ไฟล์ TG561 Hanoi 10.40AM - BKK 12.30PM. Landing 12.17PM

Super Junior will arrived Thailand #SS4 16 March Flight TG561 from Hanoi 10:40 AM - BKK 12:30 PM Landing 12:17 PM

Update ticket available 12 MAR 15:20 Thailand's time

*quoted image*

How about their flight back to korea? :rolleyes:

Guest miss_mulan77

i have 1 extra AR tix for 18/3 selling at THB4010..

you can pay at the impact arena i'll be on 16, 17 & 18 day..

anybody interested please DM me

Thanks

Guest karazialcita2

Not sure about that but it would probably be the flight around 23:00 - 24:00 on the 18th.

Oh saw it already. they will be leaving 1:20 am on the 19th (except for Kyu). So exciiited! Cos our flight on the 19th is at 1:30am, hopefully we get to see them at the airport :wub:

Guest princesscinderella

hope to see you all there on the 16th.. how can we meet there? is there a meeting place for soompiers?^_^

i'll be on the j-zone..

and btw, i''ll be staying in my hotel from march 15-17..

i hope some of you here will also stay in that hotel...

btw, is it really strict in the arena?

i want to bring my camera inside.. i also have 2 phones.. will they really check my bag and see my gadgets?

will they confiscate my things if they saw it?

i've been to 2 supershows in the other countries and the security is not that strict...

they allowed us to bring cameras and phones.

Guest irisflyfloat

Yes, I hope to meet all the soompi forumers too.

And I was wondering the same thing, could we actually bring in our compact camera and is the security really tight?

@princesscinderella : Which hotel will you be staying at? I'm staying at Ten Stars Inn Hotel. Will you only go on 16th? I will be going on 16 & 17. SG zone on 16 and D zone for 17.

Hope to meet all of you there. Tweet me @apeekintomymind !

Guest ohsnap!

I managed to sneak in my point and shoot camera during SS3 Bangkok (i was in the pit). If they see your camera, you will have to surrender them and claim the cameras after the concert. Security's real strict in the seated areas, so you guys have a better chance of taking photos (ninja style) if youre in the pit.

The 12plus booth is pretty easy to spot, that'd be a great place for a meetup at the arena.

About the cameras

Yes, the staff and guards will check very strict about cameras. Before you enter the concert hall you have to open your bag and they will check through your bag if you have camera or not. If you have camera you can not go inside the concert hall and you have to go to the booth where the staff will keep the camera for you.

I never go standing area before so I'm not sure how it work but for sitting tickets, there will be guards and staffs watching every zone checking if anyone are filming or taking picture in the concert or not. If they caught you doing that, the staff will take you outside the concert hall and you have to let the staff keep your camera and you can still go back inside the concert hall. After that you can claim the camera after the concert is over.

But this time from the rule, it is much more more more strict because it said that who ever caught filming or taking picture in the concert hall will have to leave the concert hall and can not go back inside the concert hall again.

So I just want you guys to be careful about using your camera because if you get caught, you might not get to watch that concert again on that day. Also since this time it is super strict, there might not even have a booth where the staff will keep the camera for you so when you line up to go inside the concert hall and the staff check your bag and they find your camera and there is not place to keep the camera for you then you might have to choose between throwing your camera away or don't go to watch the concert.

The best way is if you think that you will not film or take any picture, just don't bring your camera. If you want to take picture around Impact Arena you can just use your phone. I'm just warn because I'm worry and care for you guys ok.

Guest ohsnap!

Aw i wanna bring my instax. I remember a girl handed her instax to leeteuk during ss3 bkk and they took photos with it..

EDIT: Still selling my AL ticket for march 18. 4300 Baht. Contact my thai sim @ +66 901040283. Ill bring the ticket to impact today :)

Guest idiot_g_yh

My sister suddenly can't go to tomorrow concert (18th) we have 2 tickets in Si row D selling for 5250/tix she bought it around 5500 if you want it you can contact me all time , we can meet at the concert venue tomorrow if anyone want it pls. contact me idiotg1803@gmail.com or my cell +66 8051190811

Guest OnEPeNsA

Anyone knows? How can I buy the tickets of SS4 in Shanghai ? 

I'm in Thailand but gonna go to Shanghai in that week.

I've already searched but find nothing useful :(

Thank you for your help :D

Is there anyone going to the SS4 concert in France?????? If so, let me know. I'm visiting France that week by chance and I will try to attend the concert! I've never been to France and can't speak the language.....well, just like basic simple greetings and phrases. Lol. If I can meet anyone that is going or something, be so awesome!

Guest princesscinderella

i had so much fun in bkk.. ^_^

i watched the concert last march 16.. i noticed that sj really loves thailand and vice versa..

it's a dream come true trip for me because i saw sj for the third time..

i'm so happy because i've met a lot of elf from different countries like myanmar, vietnam, philippines, france, russia, korea and china..

it's funny because elf all around thailand.. i've met some in my hotel, in the mall and even on tourist destinations..

i'm just so proud to be an elf.. ^_^

thai people are so nice, friendly and accommodating.. i wish i can live in thailand but the weather is just too hot..^_^

about the cameras, i was really surprised because of the strict security.. they had a camera deposit section but i didn't left my camera there..

i hid my cam and my 2 mobile phones inside my big pouch and i kept it inside my bag..the officer checked my bag thoroughly but luckily, he didn't open the pouch...

sj showed so much love to thai elf because they spoke a lot of thai words.. you can see that they prepared a lot for this concert..

during eunhyuk's solo he spoke a lot of thai and he thought us to reply lee hyukjae after he said his say my name line..

i love that moment because he tried so hard to speak thai..

my 2nd bias kyu was such an evil magnae.. he's always kicking his hyungs and they can't do anything about it..^_^

i can say that he's one of the most popular members in thailand.. i almost cried during his solo because of the successful fan project,..

it was really heartwarming to see that all the fans in the stadium are holding kyu banners.. kyu saw it and he seems happy about it..

he was so cheerful and energetic all throughout the concert.. he was really proud to be steve jobs.. he imitated steve jobs well.. he kept on fixing the center of his hair and he ate a lot of apples..

the stage was really wet because of the water effects.. i saw that teukie slipped and hurt himself twice but he stood up.. what a professional leader!

he just smiled even if he's hurt..

during wookie's solo~moves like jagger he showed his abs! omg! i can't believe that cute eternal magnae is now a man..

teukie's solo is so great!!! it's my most awaited performance.. his performance melted my heart.. he's like a prince from a fairytale and it's just so romantic!!!

then when eunhae came out, the crowd went wild.. i love eunhae so i also screamed when they sang oppa oppa.. it's just too perfect..

sjm got a lot of cheers too including henry and zhoumi.. gotta love the dance steps for perfection..

henry said that he has a cold and flu but he still did his best.. he and zhoumi said their thank you speech in english..

zhou mi sang his new song perfectly.. i think the beautiful song is from the ost of his new drama with victoria..

yesung's solo is nice too.. he was really emotional and the crowd were so impressed.. i noticed that yesung, teukie and wookie are so skinny! poor boys!

towards the end of the concert, teukie and the lucky girl from the crowd were showered with the water sprinklers on the stage..

the other boys were so sweet because they gave them towels.. the lucky girl even got a hug from the boys...^_^

Guest irisflyfloat

I went on the 16 and 17 and failed to bring in my camera. The security checked through my bags thoroughly until my camera floated out of it but I pretended not to understand them. Had to gave up and deposit my camera. The security was so tight, it was scary when they caught you taking pics or filming. The guards will stand next to you once they caught you and hardly leave. I did not bring my camera along the second day which I regretted, they checked my bags too but they did not open my sunglass box when I told them it's my sunglass. Should have sneak in camera into my sunglass box. I took crappy pics with my phone but the girl next to me was taking pics using her ohone too and she got warned. I couldn't care much and snapped away. Even if I have crappy pics, they're still precious memories to me. SJ shows so much love to Thai ELF and I'm so glad I attended both days! No regrets! Anyone who have a chance or two to go to SS4, GO! You'll never regret it!

Guest ade_kecil

I dont understand how will they perform in two days...

Do they perform 4 hours/each day? Do they perform the same show in two days? blush.gif

Thank you.. for aswering my question :)

Archived