[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest sophia_louise

how long does they reply your email for booking? Thanks because when my friend try to call this phone number, a Thai person take a phone and speak english but its hard to hear what she said and she tell my friend the email address but when i try to email this, it doesnt operate (rebooking.sg@gmail.com) -- this is wrong

They reply within 24 hours. I think you got the wrong e-mail. The email is address is   webooking.sj@gmail.com

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest queenzxin

I try my luck today... i just log in & click to purchase even i knew that International CC not accepted.. but actually i used my CC from Malaysia..& made the payment.. & it successful.. & my friends too

Right now we have 7 extra standing tix SS4 BKK dated 18/3 .. area is AR, BL & BR.. whe haven't decide which area we want to let go.. but incase you interested just let me know..

Hihi,

I'm Singapore elf.. Are your extra tickets still available?? I finally managed to use my uncle's friend thai ID to set up account but 18 March tickets are all sold and I can only make it for that day.. I need 2 tickets if you still have them..

Guest miss_mulan77

Hihi,

I'm Singapore elf.. Are your extra tickets still available?? I finally managed to use my uncle's friend thai ID to set up account but 18 March tickets are all sold and I can only make it for that day.. I need 2 tickets if you still have them..

for now i only have 1 tix BR zone for 18/3 but i'm planning to trade it for 16/3 date..

the rest of the ticket have been booked by others... but they will finalised it by tomorrow...

Guest gamekyu291987

"[!] The SS4 bkk standing ticket order will close on tomorrow 23 Feb 12.00 Midday (Bangkok Time) Sorry for your inconvenience but we need to manage how to booking before selling date. and we accept only who are ready to transfer money immediately via Western Union or Bank Transfer"

Anyone can tell me is that right?

Thanks

"[!] The SS4 bkk standing ticket order will close on tomorrow 23 Feb 12.00 Midday (Bangkok Time) Sorry for your inconvenience but we need to manage how to booking before selling date. and we accept only who are ready to transfer money immediately via Western Union or Bank Transfer"

Thanks

I haven't seen that information before and I check with we-booking facebook and SMTrue facebook but they didn't mention anything about this so I guess it is just some false news.

P.S. Since March 2011 I started to work so I don't have that much free time like I use to when I was a university students. Usually I would work Mon - Fri from 8:30 to 17:00 but on Mar 14 - 16 my company have some fair event and I have to be there and the fair thing finish at 21:00 so I'm planning to take a half day leave on the 16th like around 15:00 so that I can make it on the concert on that day but since there are many people who are like asking me to go and help them to get the concert on that day, I just plan to take a leave the whole day instead....but I'm not 100% sure if I can take a leave the whole day or not because I haven't talk to my boss yet so I'm not sure if he will allow me or not. So I'll update again for the answer but it would probably be around early of March ok.

Guest karazialcita2

I haven't seen that information before and I check with we-booking facebook and SMTrue facebook but they didn't mention anything about this so I guess it is just some false news.

P.S. Since March 2011 I started to work so I don't have that much free time like I use to when I was a university students. Usually I would work Mon - Fri from 8:30 to 17:00 but on Mar 14 - 16 my company have some fair event and I have to be there and the fair thing finish at 21:00 so I'm planning to take a half day leave on the 16th  like around 15:00 so that I can make it on the concert on that day but since there are many people who are like asking me to go and help them to get the concert on that day, I just plan to take a leave the whole day instead....but I'm not 100% sure if I can take a leave the whole day or not because I haven't talk to my boss yet so I'm not sure if he will allow me or not. So I'll update again for the answer but it would probably be around early of March ok.

Just want to ask if we use another persons acct, but our credit card, do we need to claim the tickets with that person? Wll her thai  id be required upon claiming? or just our receipt? Thanks! 

Guest sophia_louise

"[!] The SS4 bkk standing ticket order will close on tomorrow 23 Feb  12.00 Midday (Bangkok Time) Sorry for your inconvenience but we need to  manage how to booking before selling date. and we accept only who are  ready to transfer money immediately via Western Union or Bank Transfer"

Thanks

You got this when you e-mailed webooking? That is weird since they only ask payment if they have already reserved tickets for you. and they use moneygram not western union. 

Just want to ask if we use another persons acct, but our credit card, do we need to claim the tickets with that person? Wll her thai  id be required upon claiming? or just our receipt? Thanks! 

When you are claiming for the ticekts, you will need the owner account ID even if you pay by your own credit cards. We-booking do this in order to prevent like if we-booking don't ask for the ID, if someone know you reserve code/payment code they can just go and claim the ticket and you might be the one that suffer so that is why they need the ID evidence before giving you the ticket. If you have at least a copy of the owner account ID then I guess you can claim for the tickets. Anyway you need to bring the original/copy of the owner account ID + the receipt. And you must have both, if you bring only one then you can not claim for the tickets.

Guest indriani

Hi, all ELF fan! I’m Thai citizen. My friends and I already bought 5,000 baht

tickets. so, we want to sell these tickets for all who want to buy as follows:

17 march

3,000 zone C = 4 tickets

4,000 zone AR = 2 tickets

18 March

4,000 zone AR = 4 tickets

Please contact to my email jordjaa[at]hotmail.com for make an appointment.

hi jordjaa,,, i really want the tickets for 4,000 baht zone AR (it's seated ticket right?) for 17 march. can you inform me the details? anyway, i'll email you at your hotmail. my email will be dri_hae@hotmail.com

thanks alot :)

Guest indriani

When you are claiming for the ticekts, you will need the owner account ID even if you pay by your own credit cards. We-booking do this in order to prevent like if we-booking don't ask for the ID, if someone know you reserve code/payment code they can just go and claim the ticket and you might be the one that suffer so that is why they need the ID evidence before giving you the ticket. If you have at least a copy of the owner account ID then I guess you can claim for the tickets. Anyway you need to bring the original/copy of the owner account ID + the receipt. And you must have both, if you bring only one then you can not claim for the tickets.

hi KoreanXKorean, thank you thank you so much for your detailed information, it helps a lot. May God always bless you,,

im a bit panic here, since we already booked the flight but havent got the tickets (it was suddenly canceled), but anyway, worst case, we will just buy at the concert date for the standing tix.

Just would like to confirm, do we need to buy the tix at the Impact Arena, or any Branch that i could visit?

Thanks a lot in advance :):)

Guest queenzxin

for now i only have 1 tix BR zone for 18/3 but i'm planning to trade it for 16/3 date..

the rest of the ticket have been booked by others... but they will finalised it by tomorrow...

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Can you let me know if anybody decided not to buy? Thanks in advance!!

Guest queenzxin

Hi,

Can let me know you anyone decided not to buy the tickets? Thanks in advance!

Guest karazialcita2

Oh okay, thanks for this info. Another question, the confirmation page/number that would appear after we pay with our credit card, do we need to print it immediately after booking the tickets? Or if we re-log in the webooking site it will appear again? Thanks

Yes you should take Airport Link which is skytrain and then taxi to your hotel.

@karazialcita2

Yes, I'll be booking the ticket for the 16th but I'm going to book 900 baht ticket because I already spent like 8000 baht for the one on 17th and 18th [17th is 3000 baht and 18th is 5000 baht] but I'm not sure if I can book or not because there are many people wanting the 900 baht ticket too.

Maybe you would be able to help us get the tickets in the webooking site then you could just use our cc?

@indriani

Which day are you arriving Thailand? If you arrived before 16th March then I suggest you to buy the ticket at True Shop branch first because on the concert day there will be many people who will buy the ticket at Impact venue. I’m sure you can get 4000 baht standing ticket on for the 16th date but for the 17th date I’m not sure, have to wait until 26th Feb to be sure, but for the 18th all the tickets are already sold out. So if you can’t find any ticket for the date 17 and 18 then you can find the ticket at Impact Arena on the concert day.

@karazialcita2

You should print out the payment page that appear after you pay by your credit card because if you close that page and log on again, the payment page would not appear. But if you forgot to print that page, just go to this thread page 5 and follow what I told steogirl what to do.

For the payment method, I prepare both credit card and cash. I don’t have credit card so I borrow a credit card from someone else and I give cash and a copy of my Thai ID to one of my friend who her house is near the True Shop. I book online through internet and when I try to pay by credit card it keep having error so I just call my friend who I give her money and ID to pay for me at True Shop and I SMS her the reserve code.

This time I’m planning to do the same by just letting my friend go and pay for me at True Shop because it is much more sure, faster and I’ll get the receipt from True Shop right away [The receipt from True Shop is that one that we use to claim for the ticket not the one by credit card that you print out, the credit card receipt you need to bring that to True Shop and pay for the ticket fee [10 baht per ticket] and then they will give you the receipt to claim for the ticket]. Anyway this time I think I’ll not borrow and use credit card to pay because it would waste my time if it have error and remember that all the booking procedure have to be done within 1 hour or else your booking will be cancel.

P.S. I'm not even sure if I can click the ticket I want or not.

Sorry for double post.

This is what we-booking reply for foreign fan

Credit: @jo_80, we-booking

Reservation process and payment method for Foreign Fan

fan1b.jpg

Reservation Conditions

Foreign fan can purchase only STANDING TICKET (4,000Baht per Ticket)

In Zone AR on Round 1 (Saturday 17 March 2012) and

In Zone BR on Round 2 (Sunday 18 March 2012) only

NOT FOR SALE on Round 3 (Friday 16 March 2012)

Limited 6 tickets only for 1 purchase

Information about Reservation Process for Foreign fan

1) Inform your personal information

1.1) Name and Surname (Same as the passport)

1.2) Address

1.3) Contact Number

1.4) E-Mail Address

1.5) Nationality

1.6) Passport Number

2) Inform your tickets requirement (Limited 6 tickets for 1 purchase)

fan2y.jpg

3) Reservation result

3.1) WeBooking will send confirmation of your tickets and total price to your e-mail.

4) After get the confirmation, please transfer money via MoneyGram**within 2 days (48 hours).

5) Confirm your payment by inform the Reference Number of your payment by e-mail.

6) Afterwards, you will receive the confirmation letter of your order.

7) Print the Confirmation Letter attached with your copy of passport to get tickets at concert day.

8) This price is not included the service fee 10 Baht/ ticket.

Please Note:

1. This price is not include service fee 10 Baht per ticket, please pay by cash when receive the ticket

at WeBooking Counter on the concert day.

4. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, returned or canceled

*About MoneyGram

MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 256,000 locations across 192 countries and territories.

The diversity of agents and locations gives you choice and convenience, with many offering extended hours so you can send and receive money at a time that’s convenient for you.

If you have any questions about our local or global services, talk to one of our agents – just use

https://www.moneygram.com/MGI/EN/TH/Market/Market.htm?CC=TH&LC=EN

Process to send Money via MoneyGram

1. Find a MoneyGram agent by using https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/findlocation?countryCode=TH&languageCode=en

2. Go to your MoneyGram agent, taking some personal identification with you.

3. Complete a simple send form with name of the receiver as below;

Name: Ms. Saengduan Sidaeng

City: Bangkok

4. Hand this to the MoneyGram agent along with the money in Thai Baht and the transfer fee.

5. You will be given a reference number.

6. Confirm your payment by E-mail, and give us the reference number.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

WeBooking Team

More information contact us at:

+66 2 699 3515 or +66 2 699 1348

Monday to Friday - from 10.00AM to 5.00PM (GMT+7)

Guest dodongMe

how long does they reply your email for booking? Thanks because when my friend try to call this phone number, a Thai person take a phone and speak english but its hard to hear what she said and she tell my friend the email address but when i try to email this, it doesnt operate (rebooking.sg@gmail.com)

Do not deal with this people using the email ID  webooking.sj@gmail.comTHIS IS A SCAM. I was scammed by this. When I ied anymore inquired about buying 2 4,000 baht tickets, they replied instantly. But as soon as I send them the details about my payment, I never received any more replies and my 8,000 baht were all gone. BEWARE of these SCAM victimizing fellow ELFS.

Sorry for double post.

This is what we-booking reply for foreign fan

Credit: @jo_80, we-booking

Reservation process and payment method for Foreign Fan

*quoted image*

Reservation Conditions

Foreign fan can purchase only STANDING TICKET (4,000Baht per Ticket)

In Zone AR on Round 1 (Saturday 17 March 2012) and

In Zone BR on Round 2 (Sunday 18 March 2012) only

NOT FOR SALE on Round 3 (Friday 16 March 2012)

Information about Reservation Process for Foreign fan

1) Inform your personal information

1.1) Name and Surname (Same as the passport)

1.2) Address

1.3) Contact Number

1.4) E-Mail Address

1.5) Nationality

1.6) Passport Number

2) Inform your tickets requirement (Limited 6 tickets for 1 purchase)

*quoted image*

3) Reservation result

3.1) WeBooking will send confirmation of your tickets and total price to your e-mail.

4) After get the confirmation, please transfer money via MoneyGram**within 2 days (48 hours).

5) Confirm your payment by inform the Reference Number of your payment by e-mail.

6) Afterwards, you will receive the confirmation letter of your order.

7) Print the Confirmation Letter attached with your copy of passport to get tickets at concert day.

8) This price is not included the service fee 10 Baht/ ticket.

Please Note:

1. This price is not include service fee 10 Baht per ticket, please pay by cash when receive the ticket

at WeBooking Counter on the concert day.

4. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, returned or canceled

*About MoneyGram

MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 256,000 locations across 192 countries and territories.

The diversity of agents and locations gives you choice and convenience, with many offering extended hours so you can send and receive money at a time that’s convenient for you.

If you have any questions about our local or global services, talk to one of our agents – just use

https://www.moneygra...htm?CC=TH&LC=EN

Process to send Money via MoneyGram

1. Find a MoneyGram agent by using https://www.moneygra...languageCode=en

2. Go to your MoneyGram agent, taking some personal identification with you.

3. Complete a simple send form with name of the receiver as below;

Name: Ms. Saengduan Sidaeng

City: Bangkok

4. Hand this to the MoneyGram agent along with the money in Thai Baht and the transfer fee.

5. You will be given a reference number.

6. Confirm your payment by E-mail, and give us the reference number.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

WeBooking Team

More information contact us at:

+66 2 699 3515 or +66 2 699 1348

Monday to Friday - from 10.00AM to 5.00PM (GMT+7)

Do not deal with this people using the email ID  webooking.sj@gmail.comTHIS IS A SCAM. I was scammed by this. When I inquired about buying 2 pcs 4,000 baht tickets, they replied instantly. But as soon as I send them the details about my payment, I never received any more replies and my 8,000 baht were all gone. BEWARE of these SCAM victimizing fellow ELFS.

Do not deal with this people using the email ID  webooking.sj@gmail.comTHIS IS A SCAM. I was scammed by this. When I ied anymore inquired about buying 2 4,000 baht tickets, they replied instantly. But as soon as I send them the details about my payment, I never received any more replies and my 8,000 baht were all gone. BEWARE of these SCAM victimizing fellow ELFS.

I'm not really sure about webooking.sj@gmail.com email really belong to True or not because it is for oversea ELFs and I haven't talk with this email personally but @sophia_louise is the one who mention this email and the one who was able to get the ticket and the information seem reliable. Are you sure that this is really a scam?

Does anyone else here try to book the ticket through this email? What did they reply back? Did you get the tickets?

Guest ohsnap!

I got tickets for March 17 and 18 thanks to a couple of helpful Soompi members and fans from SS4Bangkok twitter. <3 Now If I can only purchase tickets for march 16.

Guys, always exercise caution when purchasing tickets.The only email address in the we-booking website is webookingteam AT gmail.com. I sent an email for March 16 tickets, I hope they email me back! :)

I'm not really sure about webooking.sj@gmail.com email really belong to True or not because it is for oversea ELFs and I haven't talk with this email personally but @sophia_louise is the one who mention this email and the one who was able to get the ticket and the information seem reliable. Are you sure that this is really a scam?

Does anyone else here try to book the ticket through this email? What did they reply back? Did you get the tickets?

I did! and I got this reply

Thank you for your payment 8,033.68 Baht (Reference Code 3******9)We will give you the change 33.50Baht when you receive the ticket.

Attached please find the Confirmation Letter of SUPERSHOW4 SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR in BANGKOK

Performance Date: Saturday 17 March 2012 at 6.00 PM (Gate open 4.00PM)

Performance Location: Impact Arena Muangthong Thani

PLEASE NOTE:

You must print this letter and show us with your copy of Passport at WeBooking Counter at the concert day to get the ticket including service fee 10 Baht per ticket, please pay by cash.

You can get the tickets at the concert day (On March 17) since 02.00P.M. or at least 1 hour before show start.

WeBooking Counter is in the Ticket Booth in front of the concert venue near entrance gate number 4.

If you have any problems or need help please call +668 9113 3488 at the concert day.

Enjoy the Show,

Thank you

BR// WeBooking Team

Pr1.png

EDIT: I used this email to get tickets 

webooking.sj@gmail.com

***Im confused because I got this email instead if the one that say 2 dates. It only say march 17 and BL zone only*****

Hello, This is WeBooking Team.Here is the reservation process and payment method for Foreign fan;

Performance Date: Saturday 17 March 2012 at 6.00 PM (Gate open 4.00PM)

Performance Location: Impact Arena Muangthong Thani

Ticket Price: 4,000 Baht for standing ticket (excluded service fee 10 Baht/ ticket)

Foreign fan tickets are sales only on Saturday 18 February 2012 at 11.00AM

Foreign fan must send the requirements by Saturday 18 February 2012 before 12.00PM by e-mail

Foreign fan can purchase only STANDING TICKET in Zone BL on Round 1 (Saturday 17 March 2012)

Foreign Group Fan Club booking please contact www.facebook.com/smtruethailand

EDIT 2: 

thanks again  KoreanXKorean I already changed the picture

Guest sophia_louise

I did! and I got this reply

Thank you for your payment 8,033.68 Baht (Reference Code 383**679)We will give you the change 33.50Baht when you receive the ticket.

Attached please find the Confirmation Letter of SUPERSHOW4 SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR in BANGKOK

Performance Date: Saturday 17 March 2012 at 6.00 PM (Gate open 4.00PM)

Performance Location: Impact Arena Muangthong Thani

PLEASE NOTE:

You must print this letter and show us with your copy of Passport at WeBooking Counter at the concert day to get the ticket including service fee 10 Baht per ticket, please pay by cash.

You can get the tickets at the concert day (On March 17) since 02.00P.M. or at least 1 hour before show start.

WeBooking Counter is in the Ticket Booth in front of the concert venue near entrance gate number 4.

If you have any problems or need help please call +668 9113 3488 at the concert day.

Enjoy the Show,

Thank you

BR// WeBooking Team

*quoted image*

[/quote

Yup! I also got the same confirmation email and attached confirmation letter. Hey @melabs where are you from?

Archived