order one en buying there isn't an option either since I want

a good standing place xd

Oh well!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dnvinux

OMG just wanna make sure, is the newly released 'news' correct?

Is there really gonna be a Super Show 4 in Sydney in May?

It's just its too good to be true

ok i still need to fly up the continent and probably go broke (as if I'm not already broke....)

and, does anyone know, when and how are they gonna sell tickets?

Guest Sukine.Kira

I wonder when they'll release US dates... :|

I hope it's soon.

ELFs who got to see them in the past, where did you buy tickets? And how do you know which dates they will be released?

Even though they just announced the SM World Tour to Los Angeles, I still hope the Super Junior SS4 Show will come to North America. Waited so long for it. Kind of disappointing if they only do the SM World Tour! tongue2.gif I've seen SMWT twice now. The SS4 concert was so amazing in Seoul. I want to see that show come to the States instead!

Guest cutecartoon

do U guys now where to buy shanghai tickets?  

when will be on sell??   

I cannot find any info for this...

Guest Sukine.Kira

Even though they just announced the SM World Tour to Los Angeles, I still hope the Super Junior SS4 Show will come to North America.  Waited so long for it.  Kind of disappointing if they only do the SM World Tour! tongue2.gif  I've seen SMWT twice now.  The SS4 concert was so amazing in Seoul.  I want to see that show come to the States instead!

Where did you get this information?

Guest theluckystar

Where did you get this information?

SM Town in LA was announced a while back. Tickets already went on sale and everything.

Nowhere did it say that SJ wouldn't hold SS4 in North America.

I'm pretty sure they will, but probably only to places like NY and CA. T_T

Guest yulie81

SuperShow4 is going to be held in Jakarta, Indonesia for 3 straight days starting this April 27-29, 2012. This will create a history in Indonesia since there is not any overseas artists who ever held a concert in Indonesia for more than 2 straight days. Originally the shows are supposed to be held from April 28-29, 2012. Seeing a well positive response from Indonesian Elfs from the previous selling for both shows (April 28-29, 2012), the local organizer decided to add 1 more show. This will be a first SuperShow concert in Indonesia and Super Junior really.

These 3 shows will be held at MEIS (Mata Elang International Stadium) which is a new indoor stadium that just opened in 2012. MEIS is claimed to be the biggest indoor stadium in Southeast Asia. The first show will take place on Friday, April 27, 2012 @07:30PM local time, second show on Saturday, April 28, 2012 @07:00PM, and the last show on Sunday, April 29, 2012 @1:30PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I attended the 28/4 & 29/4 SS4 in Indonesia. There were some changes in the songs line-up as compared to what was performed in other countries :

1. Siwon had no solo with Johnny

2. Henry and Zhoumi were absent, so "Perfection" was not performed

3. Shindong did not perform parody of Trouble Maker and Bubble Pop..he just danced to an Indonesian song sung by a local male artiste

4. EXO-M sang History and Mama

It was extremely hard to fancam because the security guys and staff were constantly breathing down our necks. I did not manage to record a full song for both days :rolleyes: It was quite hilarious hearing the boys speaking in Bahasa Indonesia and the fans thoroughly enjoyed what took place on the stage ^^ Siwon was not feeling well and from what I heard he wore dark glasses on 27/4 but, on 2nd day he took them off during the later part of the show and last day he did not wear. Instead it was Donghae who wore them briefly :) I will post my fancams when uploaded.

My fancams from day 2 @Jakarta, mostly short clips :

"Bonamana"..Siwon with dark glasses

"You & I"

Hyper Siwon ~

"Sorry Sorry Sorry" (part 1)

"Sorry Sorry Sorry" (part 2)

"Sorry Sorry Sorry" ..glimpse of Siwon's abs ^^

Shirtless Siwon !

"Miracle"...Sungmin & Siwon focus

"Miracle"..Siwon focus

Siwon playing rough with Eunhyuk ^^

Talk-time (part 1)

Sharing more fancams from Indonesia :

28/4....

Talk-time (part 2)

"Destiny"..Ryeowook & Donghae focus (part 1)

"Destiny" (part 2)

End of concert..EXO-M and a shirtless wet Siwon after he lost "KaiBaiBok" game ^^

The end..Eunhyuk & Donghae

29/4/2012..Last day :

"Destiny" ---Leeteuk & Donghae

"Destiny" (part 2)

Siwon picked Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk & Donghae to be water jet sprayed, Leeteuk included ^^

I couldn't record them at the water jet because the security guy came by to warn another fan :blink:

Shindong, Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon & Ryeowook getting wet too~~

All the wet boys

The end..EXO-M got wet after being sprayed with water by Donghae, Yesung & Siwon ^^. Final goodbyes

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kayehha

SMT Live World Tour 3 in TAIWAN on 9 of June 

Standing tix (1st floor) available, plz email : palakh89@gmail.com

Guest ohsnap!

I have 1 SS4 Korea Encore Day 1 ticket (88,000 Won) and 1 Catch Me If you Can ticket (100,000 Won). For meetup in Korea only starting May 24.

please PM me or tweet @hoylia. Thanks!

Guest cinnappo

Sooooooo apparently, SS4 is ending with the Seoul Encore, which is total bull considering they advertised a WORLD tour in "Europe, Asia and The americas." Well they didn't come to either of the Americas. And according to a rep from SM Entertainment in order for us to get a concert anywhere else in the world we'll need a petition with 10,000 signatures. So the SS4: north america facebook page has started a petition! As of right now we're near 1,000 signatures but we've still got a long way to go! So please, sign the petition and spread the word! We need all help that we can get if the North American ELF are to get a concert!

I'm personally begging you please. Asia had A TON of dates, and even Europe had at least just one chance to see them. We ELF in North America didn't even get that. So all your help is appreciated!

Please click this link in order to sign the petition!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest emaodol

Hello SM shippers around the world. Can I ask for ur help? Just to help me get a chance to win a free ticket at SMTOWN Concert at Jakarta 2012. Now I am currently joining a photo cosplay competition, becoming Girls Generation - The Boys. Please help me by clicking LIKE on this photo here. I need tons of LIKES until September 17th 2012 anyway. Many thanksss. Saranghaeyo  [-O< ! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151043695087815&set=o.211577085638465&type=3&theater 

Archived