[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest karazialcita2

I mean you are going to use BTS to go to Impact Arena too right? You can buy 2 tickets when you go to Impact Arena [one for going and one for coming back] but I'm not sure if the ticket for coming back will be able to use or not because single journey ticket have time limit of 120 min and if it is more than 120 min they will charge 40 baht per hour] but since you didn't put the ticket through the train entrance zone yet I'm not sure if the ticket start counting the 120 min or not and I never try buying the single journey ticket in advance so I'm not sure how would it work or end up. Hope you don't get confuse.

About the concert I think the concert would finish at 23:00 PM since True announce that the concert is 4 hours but if you can't reach the BTS on time, you can take the taxi when you get off Impact Link Shuttle because taxi would be the only option left around 23:00 - 24:00 but I'm sure it would not cost a lot because there are usually no traffic around that time. Where is your hotel again?

My SS4 Ticket

*quoted image*

The purple one is 3000 baht and yellow one is 900 baht. My gold 5000 baht ticket is with my friend.

Anyway here are my details for each day:

On 16th March = I'm going 900 baht Zone N

On 17th March = I'm going 3000 baht Zone G

On 18th March = I'm going 5000 baht Zone SJ

So if anyone is going to the zone that I'm going, hope to see you there.

P.S. By the way I'm taking a leave the whole day on the 16th [i just got the permission from my boss yesterday].

My hotel: Four Seasons International House (Pratunam Area)

Will there be a lot of taxi there? Is it far from our hotel? Thank you ^_^

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hotel: Four Seasons International House (Pratunam Area)

Will there be a lot of taxi there? Is it far from our hotel? Thank you ^_^

The taxi keep coming so don't worry because Mo Chit area is an area where it connect with many transportation so many people would be there so taxi usually keep on coming at that area.

From Mo Chit station to your hotel it is not that far and during that period of time where there is no traffic, it should take about 15 - 25 min to reach your hotel and the taxi fee should be around 80 - 100 baht]. Are you coming alone or are you also have friends coming with you? If you come with friends you can share the taxi fee with them. If you come alone, you can ask someone here to share taxi with you because I saw someone staying at Ten Inn Hotel and that hotel is near your hotel.

Guest irisflyfloat

I think for the first day of the concert, it wouldn't end that late because the boys will have 2 more shows to go. Usually the last day is when it ends the latest provided that the boys will not have to catch a flight at that day itself. I've find myself some other ELF to share a taxi to and from Impact Avenue on 16 and 17. I think if you have a group of friends, the taxi wouldn't cost much if you're sharing.

@KoreanxKorean: 1 question:

Will they provide enough shuttle buses to Impact Avenue? Just afraid that there will be too many people taking the shuttle bus. I might want to go later to the venue using BTS by myself as I will be seating and I want to use up my time to do some shopping too rather than waiting at the venue before the door opens.

@karazialcita2:

I will be staying at Ten Stars Inn Hotel. Not sure how near is our hotel as this is my first time too but if you want to share the taxi, I will ask my friend.

@KoreanxKorean: 1 question:

Will they provide enough shuttle buses to Impact Avenue? Just afraid that there will be too many people taking the shuttle bus. I might want to go later to the venue using BTS by myself as I will be seating and I want to use up my time to do some shopping too rather than waiting at the venue before the door opens.

If you are going to Impact Arena, the Impact Link Shuttle Bus only come one at a time and will come every 15 - 20 min. I take Impact Link Shuttle Bus to Impact Arena many time and there are not much people if you go around 14:00 -15:00 PM [i always go around that time because I don't know what to do at Impact Arena if I go early] but if you go early there will be lots of people and you might have to wait for so long.

If you are coming back to BTS Mo Chit station after the concert, there will be like 20 - 30 Impact Link Shuttle Bus parking for right in front of Impact Arena so you don't have to worry if there will be enough bus or not.

Guest irisflyfloat

If you are going to Impact Arena, the Impact Link Shuttle Bus only come one at a time and will come every 15 - 20 min. I take Impact Link Shuttle Bus to Impact Arena many time and there are not much people if you go around 14:00 -15:00 PM [i always go around that time because I don't know what to do at Impact Arena if I go early] but if you go early there will be lots of people and you might have to wait for so long.

If you are coming back to BTS Mo Chit station after the concert, there will be like 20 - 30 Impact Link Shuttle Bus parking for right in front of Impact Arena so you don't have to worry if there will be enough bus or not.

Thank you so much for all the information, now I can arrange my time accordingly and I get to shop more! I might be going early on the first day as I need to take my ticket and buy official merchandise but maybe I'll go later on the second day.

Guest jo_80

Anyway here are my details for each day:

On 16th March = I'm going 900 baht Zone N

On 17th March = I'm going 3000 baht Zone G

On 18th March = I'm going 5000 baht Zone SJ

So if anyone is going to the zone that I'm going, hope to see you there.

P.S. By the way I'm taking a leave the whole day on the 16th [i just got the permission from my boss yesterday].

Great to hear you've got the whole day off! But I'll be at Zone BL on the 16th.. And I still need to get one more ticket. Hopefully we will bump into each other.. Since the gates are open at 1730 on the 16th, any idea what time I should be there? You mentioned I could purchase the ticket at True booth at Siam Paragon on the 14th which is the last day, do you know what time the booth would close? My flight is arriving Bangkok at 1610 local time. I hope I can make it to the Paragon in time to buy it.

And is there any shopping and dining at the Arena? My cousin was asking me if I could find out which hotel Super Junior is staying for their SS4, would you have any insights on this? 

Sorry for all the questions.. I'm so looking forward to my trip!

Guest irisflyfloat

@jo_80

Please allow me to answer your questions.

SJ will be staying at Dusit Thani Hotel. As for what time you should go,since you're in standing zone, wouldn't it be better if you go earlier to queue up. I know some ELF that camp overnight there. Are you going just on the 16th then?

Guest jo_80

@jo_80

Please allow me to answer your questions.

SJ will be staying at Dusit Thani Hotel. As for what time you should go,since you're in standing zone, wouldn't it be better if you go earlier to queue up. I know some ELF that camp overnight there. Are you going just on the 16th then?

Wow thanks.. You are well-informed! I thought so they might be staying there. I should have book the Crowne Plaza Bangkok which is quite near Dusit Thani Hotel (>.<)... Haha.

Yup.. I only managed to get tickets for the 16th but I'm only leaving Bangkok on the 19th. I think I shall just be satisfied with a day's show with SJ.. I caught both days of SS4 in Singapore, front row seats. Only setback was the stage was a little out of reach to the boys as they made their rounds during the show, unlike what I heard for SS3. Yes I'm thinking of heading down to the Arena sometime around 15:00 and yes =( I do know that there are lots of ELF who camped overnight at these shows.. Unfortunately I'm going with family so getting them to queue with me is unlikely.. I'll just have to see how the situation goes but thank you so much for answers! Hope to see you there too!

@yan_nga

Usually all the props for all the projects would be given out outside the concert hall. There will be Thai ELFs walking around and distributing it and you can ask from them. If you forgot to take it, inside the concert hall there will also be Thai ELS distributing it to everyone before the concert start.

If your hotel is near BTS Phaya Thai station then that mean that you hotel is also near Airport Link Train Phaya Thai station. So you are very lucky because you can just take the Airport Link Train directly to the Airport. It should take about 20 min by Airport Link to reach the Airport.

Thanks. Is the Airport Link Train operate for 24 hours as my flight is around 6:30 a.m., I need to go to airport before 04:00. If taxi is my only option to go there, do I need to book a taxi first? I am afraid that there is no taxi in midnight.

Guest Tweety84

Hi everyone! :D

I'm new here. blush.gif

I would like to know if there is someone who lives in the Netherlands and comes to the SS4 in Paris please ? :(

Guest gamekyu291987

Great to hear you've got the whole day off! But I'll be at Zone BL on the 16th.. And I still need to get one more ticket. Hopefully we will bump into each other.. Since the gates are open at 1730 on the 16th, any idea what time I should be there? You mentioned I could purchase the ticket at True booth at Siam Paragon on the 14th which is the last day, do you know what time the booth would close? My flight is arriving Bangkok at 1610 local time. I hope I can make it to the Paragon in time to buy it.

And is there any shopping and dining at the Arena? My cousin was asking me if I could find out which hotel Super Junior is staying for their SS4, would you have any insights on this? 

Sorry for all the questions.. I'm so looking forward to my trip!

Me too. I stand zone BL on 16th. See you

Guest jo_80

Me too. I stand zone BL on 16th. See you

Great! Any way I could identify you? Maybe we could queue together before entering the zone. Or if I can get there earlier, I could queue for you too..

Guest 13sneeze13

Hello !!! I have ticket for SS4 Bangkok on 

Fri 16th as below details,

Zone SN D 5 Ticket 5000 THB —-> 6000 THB / Ticket

Zone SG E 17 Ticket 5000 THB —-> 6500 THB / Ticket

Zone SH C 7 & D7 Ticket 5000 THB —-> 6800 THB / Ticket

Sat 17th as below details,

Zone BL Ticket 4000 THB ----> 5000 THB / Ticket

***Negotiable***

If you interested, Please kindly contact us at

13sneeze13@gmail.com or twitter @13sneeze13

Thank you so much !!!

@jo_80

On the 16th I don’t think you need to go that early because there are like about 500 tickets left per zone so the standing zone is not that full so you don’t need to go that early.

True at Siam Paragon for buying the ticket open until 18:00 PM.

Around Impact Arena area there will be someone selling Super Junior merchandise and there is cafeteria selling food.

@ yan_nga

Thanks. Is the Airport Link Train operate for 24 hours as my flight is around 6:30 a.m., I need to go to airport before 04:00. If taxi is my only option to go there, do I need to book a taxi first? I am afraid that there is no taxi in midnight.

Airport Link Train do not open 24 hours. I think it open same time like BTS [6:00 – 24:00] so the only option is by taxi. After the concert you will come back to the hotel before going to the airport right? If so you can tell the hotel to call a taxi for you.

SS4 @Bangkok Official Merchandise

4kldgP.jpg

Guest irisflyfloat

@KoreanxKorean:

Thanks for the info on the airport link. I need to catch my 7am flight too so I guess I need to take a taxi then. Btw, do you have the latest list of fan projects for SS4BKK. Would love so much to know what the Thai ELF are doing for SJ and I want to join in!

And, is there any English translations for the rules and regulations that SM True posted on their facebook regarding SS4?

@KoreanxKorean:

Thanks for the info on the airport link. I need to catch my 7am flight too so I guess I need to take a taxi then. Btw, do you have the latest list of fan projects for SS4BKK. Would love so much to know what the Thai ELF are doing for SJ and I want to join in!

And, is there any English translations for the rules and regulations that SM True posted on their facebook regarding SS4?

The project link I post here before and that link will keep on updated if there are new projects.

SS4@Bangkok Rules and Regulations.

424434_328924287155526_212568845457738_960075_49752342_n.jpg

1. Concert have 3 days

- Friday 16 March: concert start at 19:00, gate open at 17:00

- Saturday 17 March: concert start at 18:00, gate open at 16:00

- Sunday 18 March: concert start at 16:30, gate open at 14:00

2. No taking picture or video. If the guards caught you doing so, you will be taken outside the concert hall and you can’t enter the hall and to watch the concert again.

3. You are not allowed to bring camera, video camera, MP3 player and any tablet [for example iPad/LG Optimus Pad/Acer Iconia and etc.] inside the concert hall.

4. You are allowed to bring mobile phone inside the concert hall but are not allowed to take any picture or video throughout the performance. If the guards caught you doing so, you will be taken outside the concert hall and you can’t enter the hall and to watch the concert again.

5. LED light sign of all kind and light stick that are 1 foot or 30 cm long are not allowed inside the concert hall because it can cause accident inside the concert hall.

6. Sign or paper that use for cheering the artists should not be larger than an A4 paper size because it can block other people view.

7. Before entering the concert hall, the guard will check for weapons, camera, video camera, MP3 player, tablet, and food and drink.

8. Everyone inside the concert hall should follow all rule and regulation strictly or else if the guards caught you breaking any of the rules, you will be taken outside the concert hall and you can’t enter the hall and to watch the concert again.

Guest thaiha

I need one ticket price 4500B for 17 march

required:

- Zone from SE to SK

- Can buy up to 4800B

I want face to face, don despoit first. If you want to sell please contact me via @thaituyenha

or mail to thaituyenha_2004@yahoo.com

Guest jo_80

@jo_80

On the 16th I don’t think you need to go that early because there are like about 500 tickets left per zone so the standing zone is not that full so you don’t need to go that early.

True at Siam Paragon for buying the ticket open until 18:00 PM.

Around Impact Arena area there will be someone selling Super Junior merchandise and there is cafeteria selling food.

Thanks dear.. Once I checked in into the hotel, I guess I have to make a quick walk to the Siam Paragon to get the tickets. I hope to be able to meet up with you too on the 16th! You've been a great help providing information on this event..

Archived