[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest steogirl

KoreanXKorean, can you help us/ we are from russia and bought tickets to ss4 by credit card/ and we have now payment code/ Can you help us and explain how we can get our tickets and what we should prepare (documents) to get it when we will be in Thai/

And one more question (if you know or can find out) we bought 8 tickets on one id...how do think can we get this tickets, or we recieve only 6, and they didn't give us other 2 tickets? plzzzzzz, help!!! 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KoreanXKorean, can you help us/ we are from russia and bought tickets to ss4 by credit card/ and we have now payment code/ Can you help us and explain how we can get our tickets and what we should prepare (documents) to get it when we will be in Thai/

And one more question (if you know or can find out) we bought 8 tickets on one id...how do think can we get this tickets, or we recieve only 6, and they didn't give us other 2 tickets? plzzzzzz, help!!! 

So you already pay for the tickets by credit card?? If you pay for 8 tickets then you should get 8 tickets but maybe you will have 2 reserved code. If you are not sure just log on to the www.we-booking.com/sj and follow the pic below:

75301893.jpg

If you already book it will show something like the picture below and you should have the reserve code which is 7 digit number. If you already pay it will show the payment code which is also a 7 digit number and it is located below the reserve code with the $ symbol in front. The last line is the information of the seat you have buy which is zone, seating detail, and how many tickets.

95164564.jpg

What you need to do when you arrived Thailand is:

1. You have to print out that page [the above picture that have all the reserve code and payment details] together with your ORIGINAL passport [the same passport that have the same passport no. that you use to register and book the ticket] to the True shop [Tell me where your hotel is located so I can tell you the nearest True shop].

2. Show the True staff both document and they will check if you really pay.

3. If the document is ok, you will need to pay 10 baht/per ticket for the ticket fee. So if you book 8 tickets then you have to pay 80 baht.

4. After the ticket fee payment they will give you the tickets.

**Note** bringing the ORIGINAL passport is really important and you must bring it with you when getting the ticket because True is afraid that someone else who might know your reserve code and payment code will come to get the ticket instead of you that is why they will ask for your passport and the passport no. should be the same one that you use to register and book the ticket. So make sure which username you use to book the tickets you or your friend.

Guest park_seung_ni

Guest view_zaa

Dear foreign ELFs,

I have 1 AL tickets left for Super Show4 in Bangkok (17/3/2012).

If anyone wants to purchase these tickets, you can mention me on twitter (@view_zaa) or just send me a private message.

Guest minminXP

SS4 SG 1st night was awesome!

Me and my friend were at the front row of the moshpit Pen A by luck because no one wanted the corner spot even though it was at the very front row and at the corner of the walkway where there was SO. MUCH. INTERACTION.

The songs and dancing were awesome. The opening song... omg, everyone went crazy. They're so much more perfect in person. XD I didn't use my camera at all cause I didn't want to look at them through a screen, which is what I do when watching Youtube. They. Were. So. Perfect. And. Beautiful.

I could cry. :')

The concert was 4 hours long, and although I can't remember every single song they sang, although I can remember almost all of them, I know that I loved every single one of them.

Leeteuk's solo was so sweet-and longer then the rest cause it would be his last solo before the army-I cried. :') And I also cried during the intro video for KRYSD's 'Storm'.

Amber and Sulli from f(x) came for a guest performance during a song 'Oops'. I kept on trying to get Amber's attention cause she's just SO DAMN COOL but she was too far away. :'(

Henry(<3) sang 'Billionaire' for his solo. He totally should have come onstage more. Zhou Mi and him only came onstage for their solos, 太完美 and the ending song. :'( I was so sad that I saw so little of him. ON THE SUPER BRIGHT HAND SIDE, HENRY WAVED AND SMILED AT ME.He just so happened to be stationed in front of where I was standing at the ending of the concert, and I screamed his name for a full minute before he turned and looked at me. Before that he was waving at the people in the middle of Pen A and the other Pen opposite. So I screamed like heck(loudest I've screamed all concert) and he turned and waved at me. I know that he waved at me because he bent down and waved directly at me while smiling that freaking cute eye smile.

Henry's my bias and he totally made my day. :)

Around the start of the concert, Hae waved and smiled at my friend, and she went crazy cause he's her bias. Cause I was standing next to my friend, he also saw me and made a heart sign with his hands for me. Omg, the girls around me went crazy, hurh hurh hurh. I made a heart sign back, although I wasn't as thrilled as when Henry waved at me. :) But Hae is so cute too, haha.

Nearing the end of the concert, I threw my balloon towards Yesung and he kicked it back towards me, although some other fangirl grabbed it. :( So I just took a balloon off the floor at the end of the concert.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun saw me too. :) They waved, although it wasn't a direct interaction thing like the three above. :)

PEN A FRIGGIN' ROCKS. I think there was the most interaction there.

During a song, me and my friend got featured on the big screen TV when they were projecting shoots of the audience. It was so freaky seeing myself on TV. :o

I only managed to take one photo of Hae cause the security guards were pretty strict about photography throughout the concert. I'm so buying the disc. :)

I'm so sad that it's over, though. SS4 SG has been something I've counted down to since last year October. And there's nothing to look forward to now that it's over. :'( I so want to go again, but today's the last day and I don't have tickets. Plus, I'm pretty much screwed for the tests on Monday and Tuesday.

Sigh... I still can't believe they waved at me. XD

Super happy and sad at the same time. :')

I hope that there'll be a Super Show 5 that I can go to next time. :)

If we-booking don't allow passport no. anymore then I have no idea of how can you guys can regist.

Right now this is how much ticket is left [update on 20/FEB/2012 10:25 AM Thailand's time]:

- 17 March = Only 4000 baht standing ticket left [about 50 - 100 tickets left (the ticket no. keep going up and down)]

- 18 March = Sold Out

So if you want to book sitting ticket:

1. You can't buy it on the website anymore

2. You may find someone selling it on internet but becareful to buy from someone that is reliable ok because right now in Thailand there are many bad people who are selling fake tickets.

3.You can also find someone selling sitting tickets on the concert day at the concert venue but they will charge more

For the standing ticket:

1. There are usually standing ticket left and you can buy it at we-booking counter on the concert day at the concert venue.

Guest miss_mulan77

It looks like there will be 3rd day concert in BKK.. DAEBAK!!!

another day 16/3 are added.. the tix will be sold on 25/2 around 11am...

cr STAFF SMTRUE FB

Hi guys, just need an information if these boys will have a concert in malaysia later on? I live in singapore and i watched their concert yesterday. It was so fun and memorable so i'm planning to go to well, whether malaysia or indonesia, both also can. Just share something or PM me if you guys know when and where it will be taking place. Thanks!

If we-booking don't allow passport no. anymore then I have no idea of how can you guys can regist.

Right now this is how much ticket is left [update on 20/FEB/2012 10:25 AM Thailand's time]:

- 17 March = Only 4000 baht standing ticket left [about 50 - 100 tickets left (the ticket no. keep going up and down)]

- 18 March = Sold Out

So if you want to book sitting ticket:

1. You can't buy it on the website anymore

2. You may find someone selling it on internet but becareful to buy from someone that is reliable ok because right now in Thailand there are many bad people who are selling fake tickets.

3.You can also find someone selling sitting tickets on the concert day at the concert venue but they will charge more

For the standing ticket:

1. There are usually standing ticket left and you can buy it at we-booking counter on the concert day at the concert venue.

Hi,

Any possibility to ask you a favour to get tickets for me? I'm from Singapore and happen to be travelling to Bangkok that week.. Thanks..

Guest aelitaNoBaka

Hi everyone ^^

kk jo_80, i was about to ask the same question ^^' Well... KoreanXKorean, could you help me buying tics? One standing tic for each day... If you can't or don't want, can you tell us if anyone is selling tics? Preferably original price, but i'll have a look at every offer i can see.

Oh one other question, if i can't get any tic, are you sure i can get one at the venue on the day of the show? And will they be selling some on the 18th too as it's sold out already?

Guest denny_liz

This time Super show 4 in Bangkok made me shock. It's the 1st time the tickets are sold out in 20mins.

In SS1-SS2-Ss3, we still could buy the tickets at the concert day in the venue. My friends used to buy the tickets on the concert day.

I intended to buy the tickets at the concert day too. However it's sold out so quickly >.<

True organised 3 times for super show but why they didn't find out the way to let international fan get the tickets >.<

@jo_80

I would love to buy the ticket for you first but I don’t have enough money to pay for you first [i already spent 8000 baht for the concert on 17th and 18th date and I still need to buy for the one on the 16th] I think you better buy online by yourself or let your friend help better because if you ask someone who you don’t know personally to buy for you, you will need that person ID No. when you get the ticket so it will need more procedure and maybe it can have some problem.

What ticket are you planning to buy and what day you want to go 16, 17, 18 March? The ticket on the 18th is already sold out, on the 17th there only 4000 baht ticket left [about 100 tickets], and on the 16th the ticket will sell on 25 Feb at 11:00 AM [Thailand’s time]. If you can’t get any ticket now, you can get the ticket for sure on the concert day like 100% for the 16th date, 70% for the 17th date, and 0% for the 18th date because it is already sold out. But for the 16th and 17th date it would only be 4000 baht standing ticket that are left ok because sitting tickets are always sold out. But there will be someone selling the ticket for all price [900 – 5000 baht] but they will charge more.

@aelitaNoBaka

Like what I said to @jo_80 I would love to buy the ticket for you first but I don’t have enough money and I don’t want to recommend you anyone who is selling the ticket on internet because I do not know them personally and I’m not sure if they are reliable or not and I don’t want you to buy fake ticket. Even though the ticket that they sell are real, I’m not sure if they will also sell those ticket to other people or not because right now the real ticket is not out yet and what they are selling now is just the reserve code or the receipt. So if you really want to buy from someone on internet you better wait until around the beginning of March when people can bring that reserve code/receipt to change into real tickets.

If you can’t get any ticket now, you can get the ticket for sure like 100% for the 16th date, 70% for the 17th date, and 0% for the 18th date because it is already sold out. But for the 16th and 17th date it would only be 4000 baht standing ticket that are left because sitting tickets are always sold out. But there will be someone selling the ticket for all prices [900 – 5000 baht] but they will charge more.

Like what denny_liz said, this year SS4@Bangkok tickets was sold out so quickly like in 20 minutes [sS1, SS2, SS3 takes like half day – 1 day before the concert is sold out] and even the standing ticket on the 18th is sold out [usually the standing ticket is NEVER sold out]. I guess it is because this year Lee Teuk and some other will join the military and it might be their last concert before they can come back as a full team Super Junior again [which will take a couple of year] so that is why the Thai ELFs and oversea ELFs really want to go to this concert.

Guest princesscinderella

omg! they added another date~~ march 16, this is all i'm praying for.. i'm so happy!

i definitely wanna watch the concert at that date...

now i don't have to worry about being late on my flight...i can stay there all night and be back at the hotel anytime..

i know it's hard to buy tickets and the front seat tickets are all sold out..

i just have to buy a ticket and see super junior again..i don't wanna miss my chance to watch ss4..

i don't mind having a far seat.. i will be contented even if i can just have a 3000, 1500 or 900 baht ticket

can some of your friends help me? i'm willing to pay via western union..

and then she can send the ticket to me or if i'll go to the arena on march 16, can i still buy a ticket.. can you help me buy a ticket before the concert?

i think it will be the easiest way.. but can i really buy a ticket for march 16 on the concert day~ outside the impact arena..

will there be good people or scalpers who'll sell the tickets for a higher or lower amount?

i tried registering in webooking but it didn't work..i entered everything but i can't move on to the next step because i don't have a thai id

i entered my passport no but it wasn't accepted.. now my only hope is to buy the ticket on the concert day on march 16..

Guest sophia_louise

I was able to get two tickets for March 17,standing , zone BL through Webooking. They opened a reservation for foreign elfs a day before the actual selling of tickets last feb 18. I emailed webooking and they replied that only Zone BL on March 17 is available for selling to foreign buyers and if I want  to buy then I should send back the form they attached on the email to reserve. So I did and got a confirmation immediately through email together with the payment process. I paid through moneygram and now holds a confirmation letter from webooking that our tickets is available for pickup from the webooking counter on the day of the concert. It was hassle  free and get to pay in cash since they dont accept foreign credit cards.

I don't know if they will offer the same method for  the additional concert day (March 16). Those who wants to try. Try sending an email to webooking.sj@gmail.com or calling them at

Foreigns customers please contact +6626993515 or +6626991348

omg! they added another date~~ march 16, this is all i'm praying for.. i'm so happy!

i definitely wanna watch the concert at that date...

now i don't have to worry about being late on my flight...i can stay there all night and be back at the hotel anytime..

i know it's hard to buy tickets and the front seat tickets are all sold out..

i just have to buy a ticket and see super junior again..i don't wanna miss my chance to watch ss4..

i don't mind having a far seat.. i will be contented even if i can just have a 3000, 1500 or 900 baht ticket

can some of your friends help me? i'm willing to pay via western union..

and then she can send the ticket to me or if i'll go to the arena on march 16, can i still buy a ticket.. can you help me buy a ticket before the concert?

i think it will be the easiest way.. but can i really buy a ticket for march 16 on the concert day~ outside the impact arena..

will there be good people or scalpers who'll sell the tickets for a higher or lower amount?

i tried registering in webooking but it didn't work..i entered everything but i can't move on to the next step because i don't have a thai id

i entered my passport no but it wasn't accepted.. now my only hope is to buy the ticket on the concert day on march 16..

Since someone mention about Western Union, maybe I can go and pay for you guys if you guys send the money through Western Union to me first but there are many problem and thought on my mind right now:

If you guys let me book the tickets for you, I’m not sure if I can book the ticket price you want or not so I don’t want to take you guys money first if I’m not sure what price can I book for you but for the 4000 baht standing tickets I’m sure I can book for you but not the other price ticket. But after that I have to keep the tickets and give you guys the ticket later but when? On the day you arrived Thailand or on the concert day? I don’t want to sent the ticket through mail because I’m not sure if the tickets will get lost on the way or not and I don’t want to be responsible for the lost ticket.

If you guys can’t book online on the 25th for the 16th date then I’m pretty sure that the ticket that will be left on the 16th for you is 4000 baht standing ticket so wouldn’t it be better just to buy in Thailand instead if you can’t book online cos you have to be really fast online.

Or overseas ELFs can follow what sophia_louise suggested because you can get the tickets for sure.

@KoreanXKorean Greatly appreciate your advise and I like your honesty.. I hope our paths will cross in BKK. I can go either on 16 or 17 March. I am really hoping to be able to book online but am worried they require local ID. That will be my dilemma, therefore I thought I could request help from Thai ELFs.. Is there any way to pm you?

I have never been to Bangkok and would gladly seek your advise on around Thailand. Should I be taking the BTS, which station should I be alighting to get to the Impact Arena? I should be taking from the National Stadium Sky train Station or Ploenchit Station.

Archived