[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Summer150721

Anyeong~  to the vampire prosecutor fan club...

I'm a TMETS fan club here.... since VP is sometimes talked in our page Mr. VP is HGI's hubby so wanna watch this drama. And it seems that all of you have enjoyed this drama.. will guys Good luck for me im going to start watching it ♥♥♥♥

Lots of love♥♥♥wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.giflaugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif  laugh.giflaugh.gif tongue.gif  tongue.giftongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Guest Summer150721

WHAT CAN I SAY!? IM SO SATISFIED!! SO SATISFIED GREAT ACTOR & ACTRESS BEST STORY LINE ♥ :)

I want season 2 of this can't really wait!!!!! saranaghaeee...♥♥♥

• 1 month later...

When i saw the title , i found it funny. but because Lee Young Ah is in it and i miss her since her last drama (Baker Kim Tak Gu), i have to watch it. After watching episode 1, i was blown away with the quality & effects used in this drama. And Yeon Jung Hoon acting is different from his usual role. He was charismatic and did the job well. Lee Young Ah is one of my favorite actress and i watched all her series. I was not disappointed with her acting here, I know she is a versatile actress, whether in drama or comedy or action, She's great !! Here she showed a different acting skill, she is more calm,serious & very determined character with comic twist. Love it! Also Hwang Soon Bum was very convincing in his acting. Like their team work. I am looking forward to Season 2. Hope to see more chemistry between the Yeon Jung Hoon & Lee Young Ah 's character!!

Oh I'm soooo happy!!! I knew that there might be a season 2, but I was worried about the original actors not being able to star in it due to schedule conflicts. Thanks nateko for posting that bit of information. Now, I'm so happy!! I can't wait to see what season 2 is going to talk about. I hope they talk a little more about the romance that started in season 1. I wouldn't mind a lot, but I know they can't considering it is a crime drama, so a little more is fine. Oh!! Can't wait!!

Guest rochinipark

FYI,to those in Malaysia (ASTRO BEYOND CHANNEL 729 and those tat hv KIX HD on cable this drama-Vampire Prosecutor aka Blood Thirsty Prosecutor has started on on last thurs 12th April 2012 at 9pm Malaysian time.check your local listings for time if u hv tis channel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coolnuker

Just got to know this serie anyone got new site where we can direct download the show ?!? The ones in the main page are mostly dead

Guest denzai

Vampire Prosecutor 2 is very likely to air after God Quiz 3

May 8, 2012 Author: daiko | Filed under: korean drama

Finally OCN keeps its promise to launch Vampire Prosecutor 2 this year.

After a stellar rating result of the 12 episodes Vampire Prosecutor 1 which ended last December 2011, OCN promised to produce the second season.

And on May 4, the people from OCN made official news that the production for the second season is confirmed and very likely to air after God Quiz 3 ended at the end of July or early August. Medical investigate drama God Quiz 3 debuts May 20, replacing fantasy thriller Hero.

About the cast of the season 2, OCN’s staff said : ‘Detail is not determined yet. Yun Jung Hoon is considering it positively. Personally I think most of the season 1 actors will be back’.

The 3 billion Won budget Vampire Prosecutor was a hit for OCN last year. The last episode drew average 3.34% rating and the highest reached 4.3 % rating. A huge number for a cable channel drama.

So, we’re excited for the news and hopefully the cool prosecutor Min (Yun Jung Hoon) , the cute prosecutor Yoo (Lee Young Ah) and the comic police detective Hwang (Lee Won Jong) all will return again.

Source : Newsen

http://koreanvibe.com/vampire-prosecutor-season-2/comment-page-1#comment-28254

finally news about VP season 2, but YJH still considering it, i thought he already fixed :sweatingbullets:

First time posting here, but I've been following Vampire Prosecutor since it came out. i got addicted to it after the first episode. love how the drama was shot, loved all the actors/actresses in it :) I was sad when VP ended, but was super super excited to hear that they will be making a season 2. So thank you Denzai for the news.. now i can't wait!! :D

Guest aok

Oh yeah! This is the news I've been waiting for, all year long.

Thanks to denzai, for the first update. Always beats me at it.

Update on plans for Vampire Prosecutor 2

Woohoo, new news for Vampire Prosecutor 2! The show had previously reported about a second season, but the months of silence on the matter had me a little concerned that the project would fade away.

According to a rep from OCN, the sequel to the stylish, buzzworthy crime-paranormal-procedural drama will be coming back to the cable station. The series hasn’t been given a timeslot yet, but chances are good that it’ll be in the Sunday night slot (like the first season) after God’s Quiz 3, which is the drama following Hero. They’re looking at getting back all of the original cast, which would include so-cool-he’s-hot hero Yeon Jung-hoon, who positively sizzled in the first season—and then knocked you dead with his adorable boyish charm.

Vampire Prosecutor was one of cable’s biggest hits, across all channels; its finale episode drew an average rating of 3.34%, with minute-by-minute ratings topping out at 4.3%. The number of cable shows that have brought similar numbers—heck, that have topped 2%, much less 3%—is pretty tiny; more cable programs have faltered than soared, sadly. So it makes sense to bring the show back, in addition to the fact that the procedural/mystery format is perfect for expanding into another season.

Add to that the fact that Vampire Prosecutor was one of the most stylish dramas I’ve seen, AND that the director is currently doing a bang-up job for tvN’s fusion drama Queen In-hyun’s Man, I am totally ready for Season 2.

Via Newsen

Dramabeans

For anyone who has cable and want to watch this show on TV, channel Mnet is currently airing it, but the title the show is under is, Nicole Goes to School or something like that. Just caught a glimpse of the re-run of episode 3 an hour ago. Woot! Can't wait to watch the whole series on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm falling in love with this show real bad!! well, i'm an anti- vampire stuffs - i don't want twilight-vampire diaries true blood ...

so when i first heard the name and poster- it just sounded really ridicul for me to even pick it up to watch..

but after very good reviews i decided to give it a try -- DAMN this drama is just so good and i love every bit of it.!!!

can't wait for season 2 hope i get to see the subtle loveline!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think we'll really see one since it looks like there will only be feelings shown from Jung In. If only they would just give us a hug between the two, I would be so happy. Ok, maybe a hug would be asking for too much. But I want at least some eye jealousy from Min.

Guest -quiescent

I'm anticipating the romance that I'm hoping will occur in season 2! It's so....... obvious (;I have a feeling it'll air in the fall - the summer is too early for it to air then.

Archived