[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest skyadele

After reading about everyone's thoughts, I was getting so confused about everything. But, it's okay. I think if I rewatch it, then it might make more sense. I really hope that the original cast acts season 2 because if they changed anyone original, then it would be ackward for me to watch. I'm really confused about the Bar guy. So was he a vampire or not? I originally thought he was, but didn't the swat team saw him die or was he just lying there until the swat team leaves? Can a vampire bring a vampire back from the dead? I think the whole explaination about drinking vampire blood or being the vampire's first victim to become a vampire makes sense if he wasn't a vampire in the first place. Unless there is another explaination that I don't know about. Either way, I love how the show ended and can't wait for season 2. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Prosecutor Jang and his sister because they just jumped into the ocean and their bodies were not found.

I'm confused too ~

I believe the Doc already a vampire because there is no explanation of where he get the vamp blood that turned Prosecutor Jang. If it's not from his own blood, should it be from Mr. Park Hoon? And who turned Mr. Park Hoon into vampire ?? Did Min really drink the Doc's blood? We definitely need Season 2 to explain everything :blink:

Min's sister gave me a shocked. How can she bite his brother? so sad...

Why Prosecutor Jang jumped into the ocean with Min's sister? So that no one will know the existence of vampire? (I think so)

This drama is so daebak. I hope in season 2, Min & Jung In will be together :wub:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this drama, but I was left unsatisfied when it ended. I like that this show didn't overdo the romanticism, and just gave the viewers enough for our cravings. I like all the characters and how different each of them were from one another because of their own characteristics and attitude. What's unsatisfying is that, there are still so many questions to be answer and unexplained reasons to be explained.

Overall, like I said before, I really do love this drama and will return with it when it's air again next year.

I'm confused too ~

I believe the Doc already a vampire because there is no explanation of where he get the vamp blood that turned Prosecutor Jang. If it's not from his own blood, should it be from Mr. Park Hoon? And who turned Mr. Park Hoon into vampire ?? Did Min really drink the Doc's blood? We definitely need Season 2 to explain everything :blink:

Min's sister gave me a shocked. How can she bite his brother? so sad...

Why Prosecutor Jang jumped into the ocean with Min's sister? So that no one will know the existence of vampire? (I think so)

This drama is so daebak. I hope in season 2, Min & Jung In will be together :wub:

I don't think the Doc is already a vampire since he was stab and was dying (until Min bite him) ... I think he was just a mere doctor experimenting with the vamp blood ... I think the vamp blood comes from the prosecutor in the 1st episode, the prosecutor that turn Min into a vampire since I believe there was a scene that the Doc was speaking to that Prosecutor (they were connected)... I think the vamp blood could had come from him to experiment thus turn Prosecutor Jang into one ... I believe that may be why the Prosecutor in episode 1 knew who had supposedly kill Min sister and he was chasing after Prosceutor Jang because of that reason, that it was his vamp blood that turn Jang and maybe he was trying to get a hold of Jang to undo the mistake he and the Doc did, the same way Jang went after Min sister to try to undo his mistakes.

I believe the Doc did finally turn into the vampire at the end by Min though because as mention, to turn into a vampire, either through vampire blood OR become a vampire first victim. And in this case, the Doc was Min was victim when he gives us his blood as a sacrifice for Min to escape.

I don't think the Doc is already a vampire since he was stab and was dying (until Min bite him) ... I think he was just a mere doctor experimenting with the vamp blood ... I think the vamp blood comes from the prosecutor in the 1st episode, the prosecutor that turn Min into a vampire since I believe there was a scene that the Doc was speaking to that Prosecutor (they were connected)... I think the vamp blood could had come from him to experiment thus turn Prosecutor Jang into one ... I believe that may be why the Prosecutor in episode 1 knew who had supposedly kill Min sister and he was chasing after Prosceutor Jang because of that reason, that it was his vamp blood that turn Jang and maybe he was trying to get a hold of Jang to undo the mistake he and the Doc did, the same way Jang went after Min sister to try to undo his mistakes.

I believe the Doc did finally turn into the vampire at the end by Min though because as mention, to turn into a vampire, either through vampire blood OR become a vampire first victim. And in this case, the Doc was Min was victim when he gives us his blood as a sacrifice for Min to escape.

I see what you're saying, but if Doc was a human before Min bit him, that would mean that after Min bit him, Min would have to feed on humans directly just like Chief Jang. No, wait... gah this is so frustrating trying to figure out if Doc is a human or a vampire. One side of my brain thinks he's a vampire because he drinks blood with Min, and my other brain half thinks he's a human because Chief Jang didn't stab him in the heart, like Chief Jang did with Mr. Park.

I guess we'll find out if season 2 happens or if they even decide to explore his background, that is. Huh... but if they weren't gonna do a season 2, why the, "2 be continue"? They can't just end it with a, "2 be continue..." without continuing.

But I'll stick with my scenario of the team disbanding for the second season. Since, ya know, Chief Jang was the one who created the joint team of prosecutors and police, and now that he's gone for the time, there's really no reason for the higher ups to keep the team around anymore since they weren't even liking the idea. So, I was thinking, the team split and Min's the one to reform the group again. Oh, and wouldn't it be something if Mr. Park, the vamp who turned Min, is alive and comes back to be the new Chief Prosecutor? Now that'll be something awesome to watch.

PYH2011122003790099000_P2.jpg

I miss Vampire Prosecutor. I miss Min Tae Yeon.

Even when not as Min, Yeon Jung Hoon still has the Min vibe.

Interview with Yeon Jung Hoon.

Credit as label.

Vampire Prosecutor Ended with Highest Ratings & Hint for Sequel Season2

ocn’s crime drama series Vampire Prosecutor is closing its curtain glamorously by breaking its own highest ratings record.

The last episode of Vampire Prosecutor broadcast on December 18th, 2011 got the rating of 3.34% for nationwide average, with highest rating during the episode exceeded 4.3%, according to AGB Nielson Media Research based on families with cable channels.

With the result, Vampire Prosecutor has ranked first among the shows broadcast at the same time on cable channels for 11 weeks, a spectacular record. Not only so, Vampire Prosecutor is also the drama with highest ratings on cable channels for the year 2011.

With the Vampire Prosecutor costed 3 billion Korean won to produce, and has attracted attention of viewers even during production period. It’s undeniable that the role and material related to vampire is unfamiliar with viewers in Korea. But the worry subsided immediately after the drama managed to rank first place among dramas broadcast at the same time on premiere, and won critical acclaims. The fresh subject of vampire also helped.

The contribution by excellent performance of actor in leading role Yun Jung Hoon cannot be denied. He has won the praise of “the birth of Korean vampire,” “rediscovery of Yun Jung Hoon,” and so on, and successfully portrayed the image of the only vampire prosecutor in the drama.

Viewers have been giving praises to Yun Jung Hoon’s acting, “He perfectly acted the role of vampire, including strong expression,” “he acted the difficult role of vampire naturally,” “Yun Jung Hoon is vampire prosecutor,” and so on.

PD Lee Seung Hun said, “Very thanks to the support and love for Vampire Prosecutor. There are viewers who asked about the second season. Internally we’re actively considering the possibility to make a sequel season 2 for the Vampire Prosecutor.”

In fact, at the end of the final episode of Vampire Prosecutor, a message of “2 be continued” is displayed.

Cr asian-drama.org

Guest rochinipark

yay another completed kdrama 4 2011 for me this Vampire Prosecutor.i'd admit like the above comments i have some confusion over some issues that happened in this drama. but i am so happy i think this is 1st time a kdrama made me think of somethg like this. the others i have seen r typical kdramas with love stories of some sort in it. but yea teasing for 2nd season by the show ppl would indicate this show could become a seasonal drama like typical american tv shows. so excited.

[spoiler alert]

the story itself,did not expect that ending with sis and all.thought straight out was Chief Jang all the way.the doc is alive cause i think he is vampire but who attacked him, is it chief jang or sis?when min came to him he's just been beaten that's why he was weak i guess.oh but the pit and warehouse full of bodies,that's 1st time seen such scene in kdrama 4 me.

for me this drama is definitely different than typical kdramas airing on the broadcast networks.glad cable channels r offering dramas, i have more to select from.in fact next on list is flower boy ramen shop.total turnaround from this theme 4 sure.

Guest skyadele

I rewatched the whole episodes again :D yeah, you maybe right that in the end the Doc turned into a vampire because of Min. I really hope that Min didn't bite him and drink his blood because once you tasted a live blood it will leave you addicted.

I have a question, how do you know that Park Hoon who turned Min into a vampire was a prosecutor? As far as I know, I remembered that even the Doc also knows nothing else about him (conversation between the Doc & Min in episode 11). He only knew that lighter Min carries was originally belongs to him. Since the logo on the lighter is from the law firm, isn't he a lawyer?? Plus when Min digging the files, he found the company old photos. This guy was in one of the photos.

oh well, we absolutely need season 2 and with the original cast, else, it wouldn't be the same show *fingers crossed*

See you all again in Aug next year. "Happy New Year Everyone !!! " :D

Here's a little part of Yeon Jung Hoon's Interview, where he talks about filming Vampire Prosecutor. You can read the rest of his interview by clicking Kpop Fever.

A righteous prosecutor with a big secret. As it turns out he was a blood sucking vampire. Having achieved cable TV’s highest ratings ever of 4.3% and beloved by the loyal following, the flawless lead actor Yun Yung Hoon states, “You think just anyone gets to play a role like this? I had a blast filming” and he laughed loudly.

He drank raspberry juice instead of blood and trained in the martial arts of Jeet kune do to better portray his role, Yun Jung Hoon was burning with the passion to play a wide range of characters.

-Not a common character.

“I always wanted act a character like in the movie ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’. I decided to take the role after reading a single page of synopsis, that’s how much I was looking forward to the role”.

-You drank as much blood as a real vampire.

“Hahahaha, it’s raspberry juice (Rubus coreanus extract to be more specific. It’s a Korean black raspberry juice). It was extremely sour. You are supposed to mix it with water 5 to 1 water being the 5, but since we needed it to look like the real blood I had to drink the pure extract. In the later stages I wanted to vomit just by looking at it. That is why I developed the trick to drink it mixed with grape juice. You do that and the color stays the same but the taste is much better”.

-The eyeliner was very visible.

“It was my idea. I thought as a vampire, you should have a deeper looking set of eyes. So I asked the makeup artist to do it like that, but then I regret later. It takes so much time draw eyelines and you have to fix it so often. Oh my gosh, I don’t know how women draw eyeliners every day”.

-The action scenes were very impressive.

“I learned Jeet kune do for this role. I really hate exercising… I have the body type that easily develops muscle. Back in the day I lifted weights just for a short term and I got as big as a hulk. I was scolded by my stylist because no clothes looked good on me, so I turned to pilates instead”.

-I was shocked at the realistic car chase scenes.

“The director was very surprised as well. I learned about suspension reaction time and cornering techniques while hosting ‘Top Gear Korea’ on XTM. Those techniques are what I used in this drama. It was not easy trying to apply the same techniques on an average car, but on the set everyone got a kick out of it”.

Credits to Kpop Fever

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Im super duper sad that the show ended...

I love min....u did kind of expect the sister to still be alive since the beginning....

Guest Soldrama

Me too, I miss them so much. And there is no confirmation yet for a second season. Goodness, they should take a decision rapidly so they can secure the original cast. Because what I am afraid of is a VP season 2 with new actors tears.gif Crossing fingers all the way...

Sundays are empty ... sweatingbullets.gif

Wee... I'm in vampire heaven right now.

oiaLv.jpg

많~이 기다리셨죠? 드디어 11-12회 스틸을 방출합니다!

트위터로 예고드렸던 100여장에 포함되는 스틸이구요.

(생각보다) 스틸이 많아 스크롤이 길어지는 바람에 2개 포스팅으로 나눠 올려요.

7EsZy.jpg

WvsN2.jpg

스포가 될까봐 공개하지 못했던 우리 장부장님 뱀파이이어 되던 날!

분장하고 웃고 계시니까 안쓰러우세요.T~T

pl3Wh.jpg

이곳은 어디? 윤지희 변호사가 안타깝게 검은 우비에게 죽임을 당해야했던 그 장소!

fTXCD.jpg

야외 촬영이라 상당히 추운 날씨 탓에 감독님도~ 연배우님도~

너도나도 오리털파카는 필수!

RqQFY.jpg

대본도 꼼꼼히 챙겨읽고!

v363n.jpg

리딩하면서, 이 때다 싶어 장영남님께 장난도 쳐보는 연배우님!

뒤에 검은 우비 깜짝 출연!ㅋㅋ

hjJoE.jpg

꼭꼭 숨어라~ 머리카락 보일라~

검은 우비가 '그저' 우스운 민태연 검사 3종 세트!

LV7D7.jpg

검은 우비 앞에서 코도 먹고ㅋㅋ

IvhNx.jpg

맞은 편에 있을 검은 우비의 표정이 상당히 궁금해지는 짤!

Bvjx2.jpg

검은 우비를 마주하고 꺄르르 웃는 민검사!ㅋㅋ

실제 에피소드에서의 진지한 모습과는 상당히 다르죠?

HBVDa.jpg

pbhQs.jpg

YREvH.jpg

pwAL2.jpg

XMu07.jpg

SCD부서를 찾아간 민검사님! 실제 촬영지는 상암의 누리꿈 스퀘어!

K1Z6I.jpg

0pipS.jpg

oCCIL.jpg

mppYv.jpg

qqoqB.jpg

Bt2ny.jpg

O53xq.jpg

몰래 찾아들어간 SCD에서 다크했던 민검사님 스틸도 공개!

5zIgv.jpg

오랜만에 보는 유검과 똥만이의 투샷!

k5GTq.jpg

유검의 애교가 어이없는 똥만이...

a2VEo.jpg

처음으로 공개해보는 연지의 스틸! 인형같은 외모가 뱀파이어 이미지에 한 몫했죠.

iVcIY.jpg

GNkax.jpg

qMMzT.jpg

hHtk9.jpg

도망자가 된 민검과 유검이 맞닥뜨리는 장면에서 리허설 중.

AWFe3.jpg

xa6HN.jpg

진지_진지

qUVsp.jpg

zATP7.jpg

TGdfY.jpg

한 쪽에서는 이렇게 귀여운 표정짓는 배우님들을 포착!

아쉽게도 11-12회 스틸은 여기까지! 마지막회에 박차를 가하느라 타이트하게 진행된 촬영스케줄과

메이킹과 스틸 촬영을 병행해야하다 보니 스틸이 많지 않았어요.

그래서 공개하는 미공개 스틸! 기획PD님께서 직접 촬영 사진이라는게 REAL~

zFedK.jpg

먼저 귀여운 꼬마친구와 한 컷!

X40EB.jpg

JSiZr.jpg

기억하시죠? 1화에서 귀신같이 피냄새를 맡고, 혈액이 있는 곳을 찾아냈던 그 장면!

RrNQa.jpg

Q4KdN.jpg

s67qI.jpg

ohoh 차도남 민검사 ohoh

peUIe.jpg

JAJw6.jpg

티격태격 하지만 누구보다 친한 황형사님과 우리 막내 연구관 똥만이!

5q6Gd.jpg

O1V4U.jpg

귀여운데 섹..시해! (전지적 PD님 시점에서 촬영된 사진이 맞습니다.)

fsxL9.jpg

0rZ6k.jpg

추억의 1화! 이렇게 다정샷도 찍었어요. (트위터에 이미 공개했었죠!)

u63Fo.jpg

doc7d.jpg

DoAFo.jpg

PYru5.jpg

2VUYT.jpg

SITmW.jpg

마지막 우수에 찬 똥만이까지! 그리고 쭉쭉 스틸 공개 합니다~

pJjUO.jpg

RSvaX.jpg

FkUG6.jpg

7HQTP.jpg

ih1TR.jpg

VJaTs.jpg

1yasQ.jpg

jOYjt.jpg

jYjvQ.jpg

그동안 화수별로 미공개 스틸을 공개해왔기 때문에 미공개 스틸에는 텍스트를 생략했어요.

마지막회까지 아낌없는 성원과 애청해주신 많은 뱀검 팬분들께 감사 인사드립니다.(_ _)

아직 <뱀파이어 검사> 시즌 2 확정은 아니지만 채널 내부에서도 긍정적으로 고려중이니

소식있으면 블로그와 드라마 트위터(@OCN_DRAMA)를 통해 발빠르게 알려드리도록 할게요!

아디오~스 뱀검!

미공개 스틸컷 파트 투! 텍스트는 생략하고 쭉쭉 공개합니다!

먼저 예고편 촬영 현장 스틸부터 공개해yo!

Il44Y.jpg

eOpFa.jpg

ohoh 아이컨텍 ohoh

h396m.jpg

Q63By.jpg

88omK.jpg

촬영 뒤 모니터링하며 땀흘리는 배우님의 모습! 멋져멋져

4ZJRW.jpg

lBqpK.jpg

여러분들이 좋아하시는 '뱀파이어 타임' 촬영 중!

세련된 귀요미란 이런 것이다!ㅋㅋ

Ahrae.jpg

배우님의 은혜로운 기럭지! T~T

AEUJP.jpg

jf0KK.jpg

내가 제일 잘 나가는 연배우님!

wUHfO.jpg

FNthm.jpg

이쯤에서 만나보는 촬영컷! 스압기럭지와 훈훈한 민검사님!

1uI1A.jpg

그리고 포스터 촬영을 위해 입술에 슬쩍~ 피...

8iVV0.jpg

는 엄청 섹시한거다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cu5Iz.jpg

4ghy6.jpg

그러다가 이렇게 또 귀요미 표정을~ 연배우님 매력이 도대체 어디까지?

여기서 또 공개하는 촬영컷! 미소 3종 세트 올려드립니다!

vbKPS.jpg

GWZga.jpg

5Fe3x.jpg

이런 깨알같은 귀요미 컷도 있었지요! 클릭하시면 큰 사이즈로 보실 수 있으세요!

tMX8O.jpg

그냥 가긴 아쉬우니 멋진 컷도!

7NcP9.jpg

자체보정 피부 영아님! 영아님 스틸은 항상 무보정! T~T 부럽습니다!

3cwht.jpg

이것이 바로 촬영컷! 머리를 뒤로 묶으니 또 다른 분위기의 영아님!

8Nydl.jpg

사실 영아님과 투샷도 있었는데 첫 만남에 어색어색 열매를 드시고는..

뻣뻣하게 촬영을 한 비하인드가 있어요.

0LmuH.jpg

zYmJC.jpg

잔뜩 굳은.. ohoh 돌하르방 콤비 ohoh

ZFpid.jpg

이것이 바로 촬영사진이에요ㅋㅋ 그래도 두 분의 훈훈한 외모로 어색함도 커버 가능!

NLfaN.jpg

Pvk8d.jpg

그리고 이어진 이원종님과 장현성님의 캐릭터컷 촬영!ㅋㅋ

두 분 만나자마자 깨알같은 장난을 해주셨는데 그건 바로~

fM0qD.jpg

LbM7n.jpg

푸하하! 너무 귀여운 유부남들이세요~

여기까지 예고편&캐릭터컷 촬영 현장 스틸이었구요.

아래는 촬영 중간에 한 기자분께서 인터뷰 촬영을 하고 가신 날! 모두 기사 기억하시나요?

PLx7q.jpg

XO7Tj.jpg

yVlD7.jpg

oui4N.jpg

역시나 스압기럭지의 전신컷과 함께 훈훈한 미소 날려주시는 배우님!

jFhkS.jpg

M9RnK.jpg

FhClP.jpg

WoxgJ.jpg

영아님도 너무 상큼하죠? 검경특수부 어항에 밥도 주네요! 역시 물고기 애호가!ㅋㅋ

이어서 OCN 미니 인터뷰 촬영 스틸도 방출합니다~

JH3k4.jpg

c0X2r.jpg

Tk51M.jpg

KdmBK.jpg

0vY9m.jpg

k2ewp.jpg

XWjuq.jpg

crkKQ.jpg

6dwfd.jpg

roqvT.jpg

인터뷰 촬영 스틸에서 입술 내미는 사진은 너무 귀여우시죠?

타이트한 촬영 스케줄에도 힘든 내색 없이 열심히 촬영 응해주시고,

현장 분위기도 너무 좋았던 뱀파이어 검사팀! (배우님들 또 뵐 수 있겠죠? 사심돋네..)

여기까지! 블로그 지기의 하드에 잠들어있던 BEST 비하인드 스틸만 모아모아~ 올려봤어요!

모두 재밌게 봐주셨으면 하는 바람! 당분간 <뱀파이어 검사> 포스팅도 이것으로 마지막이네요. (아쉽아쉽)

그럼, 앞으로도 OCN 오리지널 시리즈 많이 사랑해주세요!

이제 진짜 아디오스! \(^O^)/

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Guest Ichisatsu

Hello, fellow VP fans~

First of all thanks for all the HQ photos and behind-the-scene footage biggrin.gif

Secondly, I have to say I was quite amazed how good a show Vampire Prosecutor is/was - I still need to find some time to finish it...tears.gif. I'm always quite skeptical when it comes to "vampire stories" however I actually got hooked on this one happy.gif Partly due to the crime series nature of the show since I love detective and other crime related series a lot~ VP actually reminds me of LAW&ORDER smile.gif

My first K-drama, my first WIN drama wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell yea! Season 2 has just been confirmed to be air this summer with the original cast.

This is like, the greatest news of the new year for me. So, I'll be seeing ya all in the summer.

Oh hell yea! Season 2 has just been confirmed to be air this summer with the original cast.

This is like, the greatest news of the new year for me. So, I'll be seeing ya all in the summer.

Yaaaay! Thanks for the update. Summer is the perfect time for this drama to comeback. A change of season and maybe a change in wardrobe choices? Perhaps we'll get to see our prosecutor in a swimsuit? blush.gif Hehe...

The same reason why policewomen can tackle men 2x their weight and arrest them? You have to remember the role of a prosecutor probably came with many trainings, with no doubt self defense/how to tackle suspects to the ground as one of them.. Why do you insult others intelligence by calling them "dork heads?" Not many may be "omg, I'm in love with this drama," but I believe there are better ways to phrase your opinion. You just came out sounding..er..slightly dork head-ish.

Ahahaha there is nothing dork-ish about my looks or personality. Perhaps in certain daily actions but all ppl are dorks deep inside.

Yeah, she underwent training but you're missing my point. And that is did you know if you want to be an actress they dismiss you if you aren't short and skinny. Unless you're needed to play a boar-woman who turns into a model or just to show how woman aren't supposed to look and behave you're unwanted for most roles. So here we are in need of a woman who can take down at least something her own size and we're made believe this actress can do it.

But, she never lifted anything heavier then a ball pen her entire life.

So points be given for her perkines, intelligence and all other 'character' values as far as bodies go hers (for fighting) is pretty much useless.

Yeah so real life spies, soldiers and agents are picked to be 'average' so they can fool ppl and they're counting on is invisibility and element of surprise.

Now should they encounter someone with training and towering above them the outcome is pretty clear to everyone with combat experience.

Yeah as the movie Sherlock Holmes shows us fighting isn't something reduced to brawn and brass but what use is scheming when your arms and legs are half broken in less then half an hour fight.

Yeah I've seen males take down a male bigger and stronger then them(using tricks and combat strategy)in sports, but unless you pull out a gun or other weapon and know how to use it, in real life as a regular person, you run.Period.Unless you're a short and skinny psycho, you wont make it( some studies say that ppl who find joy in hurting others induce immobilizing fear in regular ppl causing regular ppl to become subservient and give up the fight or hope of winning).

Now back to woman, yeah generally speaking a trained woman can take down an untrained one...unless her body is subdued first.

Now, our prosecutors( in my country) don't leave their office for a reason.

Same as most ppl who are hired for their brains, not their looks or their brawn.

Anyway there's no insult in my words so I fail to see what caused your reply to my original post.

But this is a matter that is bugging me since I am no longer a child and don't believe in fairy tales.

If we dismiss an actress for being to tall, brawny and god forbids on top of that average looks( face) for a role of a gentle, perky, stupid but solves the puzzle and saves the world after popping a few children....how on earth does an actress with a body of a twelve year old gets a role where she's supposed to take down an entire mob circle and a vampire gang unless she's plans to seduce someone or has an army of vampire that do her killing(like Selene in Underworld)??

It just puzzles me greatly why was she cast here( and mind you , I lover her in her previous roles, this isn't about her as about the misscasting in general)?

This isn't about stereotypes and hitting someone's comfort zone I'll have you know as a very tall girl myself I'm tired of stereotypes too( and they aren't applied only to ppl who are short&skinny&dorky) and stereotypes go both way so....how come most short&skinny ppl who I meet in real life are real nasty&frustrated and carry more violence in them then any tall&strong ppl. I hate myself sometimes for being overprotecting of others( regardless of their size) when in my moments of 'humanity' I get a brick/bottle in my head from some ***** who just has to prove that 'size doesn't matter'.

And then when I get home from the hospital, I go online for some 'drama that isn't my life' and what do I see

Fairy-tales and proof that stereotypes regarding woman

(woman's body is fragile and unless it's fiction or acting they can't fight and their bodies are weaker then mans)

exist because woman make them happen( I would refuse this role if I were her).

Why , because every woman that is tall and not skinny and sexed up is either a man hating lesbian or a transexual.

Oh-o isn't that just adding an insult to injury:(

So I'm telling you form all the missgivings in this drama what insults my intelligence and pokes me in the eyes the most is the dorkhead( yes this is how her character is written, how she acts and how her stylist made her look like).

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching Vampire Prosecutor with my sister, and we both loved it! I enjoyed the bromance, and the almost romance elements to the show. Also, I've rediscovered (Yoon Jung Hoon) and found new actors (Lee Young Ah) through this show. It's amazing what one hit and strongly-written show can do for an actor; I've been converted into a fan. I heard that there's a possibility for a second season, so I'll be eagerly waiting till then.

This may be slightly off-topic, but I know Yoon Jung Hoon is in a new cable drama called, "Can Love Turn into Money?". Does anyone have any news on that? I was looking for a thread on soompi, but sadly, I don't think it's created yet.

OCN’s ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ which ended in December after much success, is preparing for season 2.

The production team lead for ‘Vampire Prosecutor’, Park Ho Shik, revealed to Star News on January 11th, “We are preparing for production with summer this year as the goal. Same actors from season 1 including Yun Jung Hoon will appear in it.”

Team lead Park explained, “If season 1 had concentrated on Yun Jung Hoon’s past, in Season 2, I believe there will be a stronger rival to appear who will help lead the story.”

Team lead Park also added, “Whether Yung Jung Hoon’s dongseng who died at the end, will be revived in season 2 is not decided on yet” adding to the curiosity.

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ drew a lot of attention even before airing as the first Korean vampire investigation drama. Especially the transformation of actor Yun Jung Hoon from his usual smooth image into a sexy and charismatic vampire and his great acting that showed the character’s deep pain caused by his fate as a vampire and a person was impressive solidifying the fan base.

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ had broken through 4% ratings which is unusual for a cable drama, resulting in ‘Vampire heatwave’ as the fans dubbed it.

Source: Star News via Nate

Archived