[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest skyadele

I'm so in loveeeeee with the ending part of episode 10 !!! :D 4 of them are so happy together ~

The official website stated as "11화 <최종회 PART 1>" So are the they going to split episode 11 into 2 parts ? 2 episodes ?? oh..Im so confused. Can anyone answer me? Please ??? yay~I'm so excited :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soldrama

I think that episode 11 will be the finale part 1 and episode 12 will be the finale part 2 wink.gif It means that the 2 last episodes will be dedicated to the Black Cape case! 

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 5 to 8  English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

vampireprosecutor.jpg

Vampire Prosecutor 1-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- 

URL:http://www.darksmurf...rosecutor-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about 

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy

Guest skyadele

I think that episode 11 will be the finale part 1 and episode 12 will be the finale part 2 *quoted image* It means that the 2 last episodes will be dedicated to the Black Cape case! 

thanks @Soldrama..... aww..~ left only 2 episodes ?....it makes me so sad T__T

Yes. Episode 11 is Finale Part 1, and Episode 12 is Finale Part 2.

I think I'm gonna cry when this drama ends. I'm so attach, that I don't even care about the other dramas. :tears:

Photos of Episode 11 : Finale Part 1

8EWN4.jpg

tgI8B.jpg

gq9No.jpg

ZJzzY.jpg

4JSAa.jpg

g69me.jpgG5eRF.jpg

hUO6S.jpg

hWAvQ.jpgQdoSO.jpg

6y50Q.jpgJEVq8.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

From the synopsis they say that the black coat vampire will be finally revealed. Also the other lawyer will be making her appearance again but she doesn't remember anything?

The trailer of Episode 11 doesn't reveal much *sigh* I'm so curious...and aouah I agree I've become so attached to this drama...

Guest Soldrama

I really think that Jung In having feelings for Tae Yeon is obvious...I really think that Min cares for Jung In A LOT....If the PD  wants to please us, he can use the finale to develop that aspect wub.gif. If Tae Yeon gets arrested, I assume his team will defend him and prove his innocence. Jung In will learn his past, his real identity. And from there, we can have something. Otherwise....we want a season 2. One of the best show of this year, really. Sigh v_v

Okay just 2 episode more???? We want some hug scene between Min-Yoo :crazy:

Or if it's possible 1 kiss scene between them :wub:

Please PD-nim, make it true :w00t:

@Wafah: Hehhhhhhhhhhh? Which attorney? Attorney Yoon or....? :wacko:

Oh man, I thought I really liked the episode about Prosecutor Yoo and her father but I really, really liked the episode about the couple show. It was so Murder on the Orient Express.

I can't wait to see the final 2 episodes but like everyone here I wish they'd do a 2nd season. Sometimes that's what I hate about Korean dramas. Sometimes a drama is soooo good but they don't do a 2nd season. While American tv shows can go season after season and what started as a brilliant show turns into a waste of airtime. Aaaah, c'mon. With the record ratings for a cable show, I think this show can definitely up it another level (story wise and ratings wise) if they do another season. Pleeeease!!! :tears:

Guest BySorleeha

Episode 09 & Episode 10

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Oh !!! I like behide the seen is very cute ^^

Hello everybody i wish you happy on Thursday  ^_^

Seems like the production team of vampire prosecutor is considering whether or not to make season 2 due to the audience response.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

http://news.nate.com/view/20111208n05191

Guest skyadele

@aouah & @denzai ~ I love all those behind the scenes pictures! Thanks! This thread is moving slowly recently...so quite >.<

I miss Min....I rewatched the whole Vampire Prosecutor episodes again! Oh I can't believe it! hahaha

I saw another poll at Dramabeans ! Let's vote for this drama now!

Link: VOTE HERE

Seems like the production team of vampire prosecutor is considering whether or not to make season 2 due to the audience response.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

http://news.nate.com/view/20111208n05191

yes! I want season 2 please! Hope they will not rush everything and end the show. I will be so disappointed ... :(

Guest Soldrama

We want a season 2 with the same quality  and same actors pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! blush.gif

I have never wished a season 2 so bad for any  korean drama :P

Guest alicechen

Wait....Episode 11 & 12 are...2 parts of the finale? So...they're cheating me of one episode? <_<

I'm studying for the finals so haven't gotten a chance to watch the past week, but I'm sitting on thorns waiting for Sunday!

Finally watched the Happy Together Episode....

HT-222.jpg

Who knew Chief Prosecutor Jang is this awkward-adorable?

And...why, oh why are they so cute with the yogurt drinks? :lol:

Guest BySorleeha

Wait....Episode 11 & 12 are...2 parts of the finale? So...they're cheating me of one episode? <_<

I'm studying for the finals so haven't gotten a chance to watch the past week, but I'm sitting on thorns waiting for Sunday!

*quoted image*

@alicechen   OH !!! Thank you so mush for subtitles in English.

Yeon Jung Hoon, I see a lot, but I do not know how to dance.:wub:

Dude, they better not end the show with...

• Min dies.
  • Or an opening ending of any sort.

I would go berserk if any one of the two were chosen as the ending.

• If by chance, they do make Min miraculously die, I want a second season.
  • Or if they end it with an open ending of any sort, I want a second season.

Either way, I want a second season.

Oh !!! I like behide the seen is very cute ^^

Hello everybody i wish you happy on Thursday  ^_^

Very cute indeed. Especially Yeon Jung Hoon and his victory sign. Hehe...

Seems like  the production team of vampire prosecutor is considering whether or not to make season 2 due to the audience response.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

http://news.nate.com.../20111208n05191

Make it happen. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

@aouah & @denzai ~ I love all those behind the scenes pictures! Thanks! This thread is moving slowly recently...so quite >.<

I miss Min....I rewatched the whole Vampire Prosecutor episodes again! Oh I can't believe it! hahaha

I saw another poll at Dramabeans ! Let's vote for this drama now!

Link: VOTE HERE

yes! I want season 2 please! Hope they will not rush everything and end the show. I will be so disappointed ... :(

This thread had always been slow. But it's fine, as long as its a little active from time to time. :sweatingbullets:

You miss Min? I miss Min too. I miss all of them.

Ha. I've looked for every poll I could and voted for Vampire Prosecutor.

But it still ain't as popular. I don't care though because they'll always get my vote. :D

We want a season 2 with the same quality  and same actors pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! *quoted image*

I have never wished a season 2 so bad for any  korean drama :P

Oh, it better be with the same cast. If it ain't, then I don't know if I'll be able to watch it then.

It's because of the original cast that I've come to love this show so very much.

*quoted image*

Yep, yep. The finale has two parts to it. Episode 11 is Finale Part 1, while Episode 12 is Finale Part 2.

So yes, they are cheating you of one episode. Not just you, but all of us.

I should so start a poll to see how many people wants a second season.

* sigh * If only they can see our votes and hear our voices from Korea.

Archived