[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest denzai

thanks nateko for uploading it to youtube, i think that the official poster ~me likey! :x
finally we got airing date, i really can wait \:D/

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know who the tattoo vamp-cute is yet, but he's suppose to be a young one.

Thanks for the teaser. I had a feeling the new one was going to be released soon. It could just be the quality of the video or a screw up, but if you look carefully in the beginning when Min turns his head, his left eye isn't blue. ;)) His lighter is different too, or is it the same? I dunno, but he either has new powers, or the time/object freeze moment thing is the power of the new vamp and it doesn't work on Min. Also, ain't that the place where Pretty Yoo was?

In the teaser, Min's voice over translates to, " I found you. "

OMG thank you for the recent updates (photos & video). so happy that we finally know when the premiere date is... now i'm really really really.. looking forward for Sept 9th to come!! :D another thing to be happy with is the second teaser... like Ao noticed, isn't that the same bar as the photo of Pros Yoo all dressed up? so does that mean there may be another teaser but this time of Pros Min and Pros Yoo?!!
i'm still very curious as who will be playing the mysterious vamp. also noticed the "L" on his tatt... wonder what would is stand for?
but thanks again for all the updates :)

I don't think there would be a third teaser since the first season didn't have a third. The next release could just possibly be the trailer itself, hopefully. Another picture or banner. I like this one a lot. 9-9, here I come. Just wished it would've air this month. Oh, if you look carefully at the new poster, they have Kim Joo Young's (Choi Dong Man) name in the credits. Eek.

f129884304596157500%280%29.jpg

And this is how they brainstormed for the ending of season 1.

gz0uro.jpg

The new season scriptwriters includes, the return of season one writer Han Jung Hoon, along with Kang Eun Sun, and the show's very own producer Lee Seung Hoon. =D>

I am sooooo excited!!!

thank u everyone for posting videos, pics, gifs, etc! :D

i would have wished it would start showing this month, but that's ok!

as long as they keep on giving us teasers i guess i'll be fine waiting! lol

btw, im so curious now who is that young vamp guy....hmmmm

well, one thing for sure...HE MUST BE CUTE! LOL

actually i have a question from season1..

according to prosecutor jang, the first victim of a newly born vampire will become another vampire himself/herself.
so for prosecutor min's sister, who was her first victim? was it revealed that the person becomes a vampire too?

roneddski said: actually i have a question from season1..

according to prosecutor jang, the first victim of a newly born vampire will become another vampire himself/herself.
so for prosecutor min's sister, who was her first victim? was it revealed that the person becomes a vampire too?

Guest sophur

Is it wrong of me to like how sleek Dong Man looks compare to Min? He's such a boy scout in that vest covered in shiny objects.

Guest mystisith

@sophur: Maybe the shining objects are lucky charms with an anti-vampire effect. Just in case the boss would have strange ideas for lunch...

Guest denzai

class="headline"‘Vampire Prosecutor 2' Official poster revealedSTAR N NewsBy Kang Hye-In | STAR N News 

• [*]
‘Vampire Prosecutor 2' Official poster revealed

‘Vampire Prosecutor 2' Official poster revealed

Yeon Jung Hoon's poster of 'Vampire Prosecutor 2' was revealed.

In the poster, Yeon Jung Hoon is showing chic look with charismatic facial expression, and female fans are showing explosive reaction for his slim body shape.

His look is powerful enough to feel the strong force of a vampire, and a lot of fans are showing their anticipation for the upcoming TV series.

Yeon Jung Hoon said, "I missed the character so much. As I started shooting Season 2, I started getting so comfortable", and "I'll do my best to come back as even more powerful vampire."

The first episode will air on September 9th at 11 PM on OCN.

~~~~~~~

Official Poster and Character Cuts for ‘Vampire Prosecutor 2’ are Out

2012-08-08 12:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..   
Yeon Jeong Hun showed off some more vampire sexiness through the new posters and character cuts for OCN’s upcoming season for Vampire Prosecutor.

61646317.jpg

In the new poster, Yeon Jeong Hun grabs attention with his sexy, dark charisma.

The copy line that reads, ‘Cold blood, meet bad blood’, which was revealed with the drama’s teaser video, fits well with the red wine, which resembles blood, in the photo.

81019015.jpg

The character cuts revealed with the poster are also all about vampire sexy.

Yeon Jeong Hun is shown with darker smoky makeup on his eyes compared to his previous look, meaning that he’ll be putting on an upgraded version of his vampire prosecutor character for the new season.

If the first season emphasized the ‘prosecutor’ part of his character and had him put on a more dandy image, the second season will pitch him in a battle with a new vampire character, meaning that he’ll be going for a wilder vampire image with a wilder hairstyle. The new look has viewers looking forward to what will happen to the rougher and sexier Yeon Jeong Hun in the new series to come.

Yeon Jeong Hun said about the drama, “I’ve missed the days when I was acting for Vampire Prosecutor. I felt I had put on the right set of clothes that fit me as I started acting again for the drama’s second season. I’m working hard to become a stronger and more charismatic vampire compared to how I was for the previous season.”

Netizens who saw the new photos have left various reactions such as, ‘I’m going to melt at his strong eyes’, ‘Twilight has Robert Pattinson; Vampire Prosecutor has Yeon Jeong Hun’ and ‘I’m looking forward to Vampire Prosecutor 2 so much.’

Vampire Prosecutor 2 will be centered on a battle between vampires. The new season follows a successful first season which sent shockwaves through the cable drama business, recording the highest viewership ratings for its time slot 11 weeks in a row with its shocking subject matter and unique story.

The much anticipated first episode of the new season will air on September 9.

Guest denzai

Seoul District Prosecutor’s Office special bureau member of the Joint Inspection Unit

Choi Dong Man (Kim Joo Yeong)
Late 20’s

Make the switch to full-time employee! Dear young lives of this land! Finding the right!

The ability to be a total jerk as much as a genius, he is youthful, erratic and sleep-deprived.

As an investigator with a strong desire for self-esteem and to be full-time in microscopic examination at the joint special bureau, he always does his best.

39582245838855084948672.jpg

Cr http://www.facebook.com/Official.Vampire.Prosecutor.2

So that explains the reason for the thicker guy-liner and the hair. Okay, that puts me more at ease now knowing the reason why he's so much more different from his previous self. Ah... so that means that he's going to be much more meaner, but loving, towards Yoo. ;)) I like already. His clothing got way more darker too, almost giving off like an, "I'm the new big bad vampire boss in town." feeling.

AzrGo0wCAAAUa_a.jpg:large

Twitter

Archived