[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

i didn't notice at first, but i didn't know this show only has 12 eps?!!!!

what?!!!

that's can't be!!!!!

eventhough i dont comment much, i always watch this show!! LOL

i can't wait for ep 11 to be subbed! i watch it on dramacrazy...

and i feel like there's still so much more to be revealed! >.<

like the past story of the vampire lead guy....with his sister...

why he always carry that lighter thing??

who is the hooded guy?

why the girl hate his father so much? what happened to her mom?

who killed/tried to killed the lady lawyer??

why is the lead guy suddenly the suspect to the next murder?

and how about the main lead's love line??!!! it never really developed! lol

and how the lead vampire met the white-haired Dr. friend that works in the club?

how the investigator (funny guy) friend knew that the prosecutor lead is a vampire?? how did he react to it??

and i want more murder/mystery cases!!!

every murder case shown in this show is really interesting!!! :D

hope they make season 2!!

and if they do, then im sure they will develop the love line between the 2 leads!!! :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to meet the fantastic crew behind this awesome drama.

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

rHKrk.jpg

gqscw.jpg

PD - Lee Seung Hoon

YeziO.jpg

Writer - Han Jung Hoon , Writer - Kang Eun Seon

G03JR.jpg

Assistant Director - Jung Ji Hyun

ZNHDg.jpg

Editor - Han Yi Seul , Editor - Park In Chul

xHwnO.jpg

D.I Team - Yoon Joon Ho

K9vXl.jpg

D.I Team - Park Ran

wSzoj.jpg

D.I Team - Park Mi Hyun

HcJjw.jpg

Music Director - Ha Geun Young

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Thank you all for your hard work and many hopes to your future successes.

Many thanks again for bringing us one of the most wonderful drama of the year.

Guest Soldrama

Nope, there are still 2 episodes before the drama ends. tears.gif 

Finally Sunday is here. I have never been waiting for a drama so much. Brain and Vampire Prosecutor drive me crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy wub.gif 

Oh dang, oh dang, oh dang!

We are in for a tearjerker ending next week.

Holy crap. Min Tae Yeon goes through the whole ordeal of the car chase scene in the beginning, again. And this time, it's him and Yoo Jung In. Oh my gosh. Min's crying, he's crying. No... Bartender Sa dies. * screams * I can't take this anymore. Why is everyone dying? What the hell. I don't want Min to die. I don't want Jung In to die. I don't want anyone to die, but the hooded man because he's evil.

Oh yea... Chief Prosecutor Jang is so the hooded figure. There's a scene where he's totally pwning Min and we actually see a red tie and a suit. And well, Prosecutor Jang just happen to be wearing a red tie and a suit also.

Sorry peeps, but I don't think there's a possibility of a season 2.

Guest Soldrama

Please don't give us a sad ending  tears.gif the preview is so dark and sad. Please Prosecutor Min is righteous, he is not gonna be punished instead of the evil, right? Justice must prevail!!!

There is gonna be a lot of Yoo/Min moments in the last part. But what's the use of it if you gonna give us a sad ending?!!! crazy.gif

Seriously, thumbs up for being so intense and dark. It got me hooked from the 1st second to the last one. You couldn't do better than that.  let's hope, Min will be safe :)

Guest mumudav

OH MY GODNESS >_<

I've just watched the preview and I have to scream OH MY GOD >_<

I'm afraid to think what's gonna happen >_<

And it looks like veeeeeeeeeeeeery hard and tearjerking something is gonna happen between Min and Yoo (x_X)

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can we live through next week?????

How are we gonna live through the last episode?????

I bet our hearts are gonna be broken TT_TT

Guest mumudav

Now I've calmed down a little and decided to investigate preview hehe:)))))

What are your thoughts?

1. The scene when Yoo is walking in front of Min's car, we hear Jang's voice asking her if she has seen Min and she answers no and the next scene we see is someone pressing the gun at Mi's back. I think that the one pressing the gun is Yoo as she actually noticed Min but didn't want to tell about it

2. The scene with SWAT ready to shoot *this scene is terrific, it gives me goosebumps >_< *

The scenery behind Yoo and behind SWAT team is the same so we can conclude that she's standing at attacking side and the pained look at her face and tears are because she's looking at Min

OCN-part1E11111211H264720pHDTV-arigaTo00-35-08.jpgOCN-part1E11111211H264720pHDTV-arigaTo00-35-42.jpg

I also wonder why she is so wounded (I mean the wound >_<)

3. About car crash... This time it's Min's and Yoo's car crash T_T

Most likely she was speeding after him and I wonder why the car crash happened?

We see Yoo's face covered in blood

OCN-part1E11111211H264720pHDTV-arigaTo00-37-05.jpg

And terrified and extremely pained Min

OCN-part1E11111211H264720pHDTV-arigaTo00-37-26.jpg

OCN-part1E11111211H264720pHDTV-arigaTo00-37-34.jpg

As we can see black clouthes near Yoo's face that means it's most probably the day of shooting scene

We saw several scenes when Yoo was in white blouse and several with her clouthes in black sweater.

So most likely the last episode will be about several days in length and in the same day Yoo will be the shooting scene and will be in car crash x_X

Guest alicechen

^ my...incoherent thoughts............

One thing I dislike about the preview! We don't know which one comes first! They always fool us. <_<

The person who points a gun at Min looks like the body structure of a guy? He's able to point the gun (w/o raising his arm) at Min's shoulder. Jung In is a bit short for that?

I think the wound on her face is the injuries from the car crash....so hopefully she doesn't die in that scene and never does *prays*. The scene at the harbor looks like the finale scene where Jung In has to make a big decision. She's standing on the SWAT time side but is she on THEIR side...or is she standing there to block them from shooting Min? :ph34r:

Soon Bum is next to the SWAT team, probably trying to stall time but Jung In is not around them. She's standing right in between the two forces.....*gulps*

The pain on Min's face. Is Prosecutor Jang mocking him about his sister's death? Or did they shoot...at another person he loves? Hence he loses all his strength and someone is able to pinch him on the ground as he reaches out desperately to grasp onto something......

One week is too long... :mellow: I'm really stoned. I won't beg for a S2 anymore...just let these people live. :tears:

To say that the preview bothers me would be an understatement. It scares the hell out of me. :o

I watched the preview frame by frame and there was a scene that is hard to notice if you don't view it frame by frame. It's when Jung In and Min get into the car accident.

We see Jung In screaming from pain...

image1wzm.jpg

there's the scary scene - a vampire (most likely Black Cape) is biting someone (would be obvious to think it's Jung In)

image2hc.jpg

image3kl.jpg

and then we see a horrified Min

image4mh.jpg

image5jo.jpg

And it seems that Min got shot :o

screen1um.jpg

I'm not hoping for a second season anymore, although they have what it takes to make it, but it seems that they are going for a tragic ending...We better prepare tissues for the grand finale.

My heart... * clenches heart * it aches for so many reasons and emotions because of the preview. As many times as I've watched and tried to place together all the scenes in order of when they'll happen, I just can't do it.

I think I know who it is that's pointing the gun to Tae Yeon's back. I bet it's the SWAT team commander. I also bet that he's the one who shoots Tae Yeon in the chest.

I think Jung In will be questioning herself a lot about which side she should be on. Would she choose to make her own decision and protect her boss, or would she choose to go by the rules and follow orders? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't just follow what her boss tells her, that Tae Yeon's a murderer, without solid proof or reasoning.

But you want to know what I love? I love that, even though everyone is doing what they're told from Chief Jang, they're all still siding with Tae Yeon. If you watch both of the previews for episode 12, the preview from the episode shows Soon Bum following orders, but still worrying and helping Tae Yeon as best he can. Then, the alternative preview on Youtube show's the SWAT team commander telling Chief Jang that it isn't Tae Yeon. So he must be a friend of Tae Yeon's? The only person who I'm worry about at this point as to where she should stand is, Jung In.

As for the car chasing scene, if you watch it frame by frame, there's only three cars. The first car is Chief Jang's, the second car is Tae Yeon's, and the last car is Jung In's. Yes, she's the one driving and she's the only person in the car. Soon Bum is nowhere in sight. Back to what I was saying. So the hooded man is replicating the exact scene from when Tae Yeon was chasing the vampire who turned him. This time, the hooded man is still playing himself, Tae Yeon is the vampire who turned him, and Jung In is Tae Yeon. Only, it's not Tae Yeon's car that flips, but Jung In's. Judging from the fire, someone's car might have caught on fire or the hooded man might have set the scene on fire to kill Tae Yeon and Jung In. Then, this is the part when I keep thinking that Tae Yeon is gonna kill himself by letting himself burn. Gah.

I haven't actually watch today's episode because I've been busy. Plus, I broke my headphone so I can't get into the zone of watching anything at this point until I replace them. But I did skip through the episode enough to where I've practically almost watch it as a whole and is able to comment about it. ^_^

Of all places, why did he have to go to the one place that he had memories of and cherished the most.

No matter the outcome, I want a second season about Min living a life for himself. It's only fair because he's been living life for his sister, to find her killer, and find answers as to why everything is happening to him.

lLMWC.jpg

It hurts me to see Min's tears.

UkfPs.jpgYFbI4.jpg

Sorry? Fear? Disappointment?

What's the look for?

It can't be... it can't be, a one last look, is it?

P6Re2.jpg

No... Min.

iU98j.jpg0cLBy.jpg

ClbDp.jpgYIuWw.jpg

I couldn't find a good shot of all three cars being align.

HaHER.jpgDf2tn.jpg

Nx8rZ.jpg

Yeah... send the whole SWAT team would ya.

You gotta admit though, the outfits are so awesome.

4Ge1a.jpgHRky8.jpg

Dong Man ah!

Don't do it!

9Ysty.jpg4ma6x.jpg

8uiUb.jpgVgXhg.jpg

Okay... so this is right after Min escapes and an alert is sent out to look for him.

fTJU2.jpgVOMIT.jpg

How dare you slap Soon Bum?

I'll slap you twice as hard, punk.

Just because they couldn't catch Min, doesn't mean you get angry with them.

If you want to find him, go look for him yourself, jerk. Actually, you don't need to look. He'll come to you anyway.

Xclaa.jpg2Lhod.jpg

Yes, Soon Bum. Keep on keeping Min updated on their every moves, please.

You're the only person and hope Min can really count on at times like this.

gEXoM.jpgqarrD.jpg

oqD1W.jpg

No, Min. You must stay in the light. Don't lose yourself to the dark side.

32dOA.jpg803iU.jpg

Go Soon Bum, go!

Don't let them catch Min.

WHmng.jpgSZwY5.jpg

Please tell me that you're keeping an eye out for Jung In's safety and not trying to go after Chief Jang.

kPJZm.jpg0lCoF.jpg

Get your gun away from Mr. Vampire... or else.

P36d6.jpg4ojAJ.jpg

2eEjc.jpg

She takes the bullets for him and... she dies.

Okay, maybe she doesn't, but this is after the car chase.

yEy0S.jpgDHzE0.jpg

And he jumps into the ocean.

Yes... he lives. Season 2.

zXuEr.jpg

Don't talk, kill him.

ANe4z.jpgeXDMD.jpg

Who is he crying for? Who is he reaching for?

This is just too damn heartbreaking.

Why does that leg have blood all over?

Who's leg is that? Who's blood is it?

qrVtS.jpgCqPEH.jpg

Shoot. No, don't shoot.

I said shoot. No, I said don't shoot.

* hears gunshots *

KUCJf.jpg

Why is she crying?

Does Min really die? :tears:

Or is she thinking of self sacrifice?

No... don't do it. You can't die. You shouldn't die.

fUFWm.jpg

WHY?!

Kinda creepy that he's crying out blood.

oS8GD.jpgAivyj.jpg

lgFwO.jpgnEjqg.jpg

Oh this is so hard to watch.

j4qms.jpgYg1Es.jpg

Save her, Min. Save her.

U2Rrm.jpgI7xfx.jpg

Oh blooper. Someone forgot to take away the car stopper.

I'm like... watching the preview like crazy trying to piece things together and trying to figure out whether or not Min dies. I can't say that he would, and I can't say that he wouldn't. If he does, then the killing spree will continue, without anyone suspecting that its all the doing of Chief Jang. But if he doesn't, then what would he continue to do? Can he continue on being a prosecutor after the whole ordeal of him being a murderer?

Not only that, there's another vampire out there besides him and Chief Jang. So... is that a possibility of a season 2?

11121111tpsnapshot01010.jpg 11121111tpsnapshot01010.jpg

I'm thinking that Min probably couldn't save Jung In in time and the cars explodes.

Leaving him to think that she died during the accident.

11121111tpsnapshot01005.jpg 11121111tpsnapshot01005.jpg

Only to find out that she didn't die from the explosion.

Which would probably explain the surprise look on his face.

Yun Jung Hoon’s ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ #1 in ratings

By Ceridwen – December 12, 2011

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ took the #1 spot in ratings among Cable TV programs for the time slot.

The December 11th episode of OCN‘s first Korean vampire crime investigations drama ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ took the 1st place among Cable TV programs reaching the #1 spot in ratings for 10 weeks for the time slot for an incredible record.

For Part 1 of the 11th episode of ‘Vampire Prosecutor’, average ratings were 2.5% peaking at 3.02%, taking the #1 spot in ratings for the time slot on Cable TV according to AGB Neilson Media Research.

The ratings were overwhelmingly favorable for male and female 20 to 40 years of age and male viewers in their 20′s increased 3 fold.

Part 1 of the last episode drew attention with lawyer with Yoo Ji Hee being discovered covered in blood in the middle of the city.

Multiple bodies with holes in their necks are found one after another and Prosecutor Min Tae Yeon‘s (played by Yun Jung Hoon) fingerprints are found on Yoon Ji Hee bringing the focus to questions on whether the vampire prosecutor is a serial killer.

With just the last episode left, the viewers trying to stab a guess at what the final episode will reveal. Viewer comments include, “I think there will be a huge surprise at the end”, “It always keeps you on the edge of the seat but today was the best”, and “Who is the black raincoat? Yun Jung Hoon or Jang Hyun Sung?”

‘Prosecutor Vampire’ is about the fate of prosecutor Min Tae Yeon (played by Yung Jung Hoon) who suddenly becomes a vampire as uses his newly gained powers to rid the society of evil while hiding his identity. The first episode of ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ is scheduled to air on October 2nd.

Image: OCN ‘Vampire Prosecutor’

Source: Newsen via nate

Kpopfever

@aouah Thanks for sharing the names and pictures of the staff!

Looking at them, it seems that a lot of people are young on this staff. Could that be the reason why the writing and cinematography seems fresh? Hmm... I definitely like a lot. It is surprising considering the way Ep. 10 ended. It was an homage to Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express and not a lot of people my age seems to be familiar with the story, or rather the ending to that story. I definitely like the drama a lot. And so it ends next week. :tears:

It was an homage to Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express and not a lot of people my age seems to be familiar with the story, or rather the ending to that story.

Hi.

I noticed the idea from the Murder on the Orient Express too. A lot of people in my country (Czech Republic) know the Agatha Christie's stories; every age :-)

BTW I like this drama a lot, because there are two of my favourites - detective stories and secret vampire

Archived