[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

hello everyone! :D

im new to this thread and to this drama!

hoenstly, i only watch Ojakgyo at the moment, but i saw this fanmade video about this drama on youutbe, and i got interested,

so i ended up watching from ep 1 to ep 5 straight!! lol

i was hooked!!

i love this drama now too! :)

but i have tons of questions in mind...

i hope someone here can answer some of my questions...

coz i dont think i'll be able to sleep with alot of curiousity and questions in my mind, i always have got to find answers b4 i sleep! lol

Welcome, daRings! Nice to see a fellow member of the OB thread ^^ I'm so happy that more people are starting to watch this drama. It deserves more attention. :wub:

Here's my take on your questions:

1. Who was the girl that keeps showing on flashbacks?

As aouah already stated, the girl in Min's flashbacks is his dead sister, who was killed by a vampire. Since vampires don't leave blood in their victim's body, we can only emphasize that Min's sister died a horrible death.

2. Who bit prosecutor Min and turned him into a vamp?

In the first episode Min was chasing after the main suspect in his sister's case. But there was another guy (the mysterious vamp in the black cape) who caused the car accident. This mysterious vamp stabbed the suspect and left the crime scene. Then, before dying, the stabbed suspect turned Min into a vampire, so Min knows who bit him (Min interrogated him earlier, it was shown as a flashback, where this suspect guy said that it was not him, who killed Min's sister). This suspect also left Min an apartment, though Min doesn't know why. Actually I thought that maybe this suspect guy knew who the mysterious vamp was and who killed Min' sister, so that was why he was killed, though that's just a thought of mine. :sweatingbullets:

3.How come the vamp guy in black hoodie didn't bite or kill him during the accident?

I assume that our mysterious vamp (I'll just call him Mr. M :wacko: ) doesn't kill just anyone. As aouah had said, Min wasn't his target in the first place. Or Mr. M thought that Min would eventually die from the injuries he received (since he was still a human back then). Min was quite badly injured, he could barely move and if he wasn't turned into a vamp, he wouldn't have survived the explosion. So maybe Mr. M was expecting Min to die along with the suspect guy.

I also think that Mr. M is actually the head prosecutor Jang Chul Oh. By the way, when I was re-watching the first episode, the camera zoomed in on Mr. M's hand and there was a ring on his finger, so maybe later it will help us figure out who Mr. M really is.

snapshotck.jpg

The other questions were perfectly explained by aouah, so I have nothing to add. )) I hope that now it became more clear to you and you'll be able to sleep normally. :lol:

2011 Style Icon Awards

Yeon Jung Hoon & Lee Young Ah

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Don't these two just look so adorably cute together?

It's a shame we're not going to be seeing anything like this in the drama.

Check out their cool ride though.

Yeon probably took borrowed this car from Top Gear. Unless he owns it, then, sweet.

But if anyone cares, the car is a Mercedes SLR McLaren.

I'm so happy that he's happily married, but I so sad that he is because I have a major crush on him.

Han Ga In is one lucky woman.

Also, I have some good news for all the angry peeps. Me included. OCN uploaded the uncut version of the scene we were all complaining about, onto their Naver Blog. I've tried watching it every minute, but Naver's Video Player is being a pain and won't buff the video for viewing. I like that they did that for us fans, but I still won't love them for cutting part of it in the episode.

aouah, thanks for the pictures, they are adorable. ^^ I like how good they look together. I would faint if they showed something like this in the drama, lol. And the car...the CAR!!! I want it sooo bad (it must have cost a fortune *-*). Oh, and the uncut version of the scene from episode 5 won't play for me as well. How sad...

OCN posted a preview of some scene from the next episode (I guess..). Min's fighting some unknown guy:

Here's the Youtube link

Credits to OCN Youtube channel

And here are some more photos from 2011 Style Icon Awards.

I'm amazed at how good they look together :wub:

nisi201111030005404974w.jpg

20111104035404168.jpg

20111103233012596.jpg

20111104025905754.jpg

pyh2011110312310099000p.jpg

68320012011110322385357.jpg

20111103214345529.jpg

vampireyunjunghoonleeyo.jpg

Edit: after what seemed like an eternity, I was able to download the uncut version of the scene with Tae Yeon and Jung In from ep.5. I uploaded it on Youtube, hope it won't get blocked, so check it out while you still can ^^

P.S. sorry about the long post :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who bit prosecutor Min and turned him into a vamp? i read some comments here saying he still doesn't know who bit him? but that's weird..coz i clearly saw on one of the eps the accident scene, and he was talking to the bloody guy who bit him! so was the guy who bit him died on the crash? coz at the end, he was the only one walking away from the fire scene....i'm really confuse!

does he know or does he not know who bit him? i clearly saw them talking to each other though....

Hey, sorry to cut your post. Not only does he know who bit him, he also said that he wasn't sure why that guy left Prosecutor Min his house. I suspect since that vamp had that hidden room with files on who this Vampire Killer had killed, he left the house to Min so Min could follow the lead that this guy had started.

Wow, those are some incredible photos from the Style Icon Awards. And the car is amazing. Yes, it must be Top Gear loan. When Yeon Jung Hoon was on Happy Together, it was weird to hear him say that he was getting death threats for marrying Han Ga In. He's so cute and they make a lovely pair! If he only wasn't married... :wub:

Also, I have some good news for all the angry peeps. Me included. OCN uploaded the uncut version of the scene we were all complaining about, onto their Naver Blog. I've tried watching it every minute, but Naver's Video Player is being a pain and won't buff the video for viewing. I like that they did that for us fans, but I still won't love them for cutting part of it in the episode.

I'm glad they shared that...and thanks for the video on youtube @nateko

I don't think Jung In is tied to his past either but when they were talking about a girl in the hospital (which maybe Tae Yeon sister) they kind of showed Jung In so just for that reason I was a little curious...I'd like to know the back story to all the characters and I too miss the two episodes a week...it's so torturous to know more and more about the past and other things as well in addition to just the case...

OCN posted a preview of some scene from the next episode (I guess..). Min's fighting some unknown guy:

Here's the Youtube link

Edit: after what seemed like an eternity, I was able to  download the uncut version of the scene with Tae Yeon and Jung In from  ep.5. I uploaded it on Youtube, hope it won't get blocked, so check it  out while you still can ^^

You're the coolest. Thank you so much.

I don't know whether I like the uncut version more or the cut version more because even though they're shown differently, both still gave out that sweet moment feeling.

Thanks again for the other link.

Call me evil, but I freaking love watching Min get pwned. Like in episode 04, when Mrs. Lawyer outsmarted him by so much that he couldn't get his act straight. Love it. Then again for episode 06 from what the video shows. It's heaven. But that just shows how human he still is on the inside and not just the outside.

Hey,  sorry to cut your post.  Not only does he know who bit him, he also  said that he wasn't sure why that guy left Prosecutor Min his house.  I  suspect since that vamp had that hidden room with files on who this  Vampire Killer had killed, he left the house to Min so Min could follow  the lead that this guy had started.

Wow, those are some  incredible photos from the Style Icon Awards.  And the car is  amazing.  Yes, it must be Top Gear loan.  When Yeon Jung Hoon was on  Happy Together, it was weird to hear him say that he was getting death  threats for marrying Han Ga In.  He's so cute and they make a lovely  pair!  If he only wasn't married...  :wub:

Whoa. I've never even thought about why Mr. Dude had that wall of victims. Great thinking. Makes things clearer now. Thanks.

I get the feeling that Mr. Hood's just ain't targeting humans at random. He must have a reason, if he didn't, why only choose to kill one person every two days when he can go all out and kill whoever he wants. He could have killed Min on that same day, but didn't. Mr. Hood is after something, but exactly what is it that he's after? If he kills the human for blood, I understand. But why kill another vampire?

Another cool chick, Kim Hyo Seon, to make a special appearance in the sixth episode of Vampire Prosecutor as one of the Fight Club members who participates in fights.

aaaho.jpgbbbfs.jpg

Edit :

Episode 07 Synopsis

신드롬

독설로 유명한 TV 독설 쇼 진행자가 자신의 집 욕실에서 처참하게 살해 당한 채 발견된다. 쇼에 출연해 그의 죽음을 예고했던 자칭 예언자는 본인의 사주로 외계인이 죽인 것이라고 경찰에 자백하지만 평소 출연자들에 대한 독설로 악명 높았던 피해자 주위에는 살해 동기가 충분한 용의자들로 가득하다.  한편 용의자가 고도의 지능범이라는 부검 결과가 나오고, 피해자가 앙심을 품은 출연자 중 한 명에 의해 협박 당해왔다는 사실이 밝혀지는데……

Episode 7 synopsis:

Syndrome (신드롬)

The dead body of an abusive TV show presenter who is famous for outspoken cursing is found at the bathroom of her own house. The person who self-proclaimed himself as prophet and predicted the death of the TV host during the show, gives himself up to the police, saying that it’s him who instigated alien to kill. But around the infamous victim who cursed the performers in the show, there is a lot of suspects with motive to murder.

Meanwhile, the result of autopsy reveals that the suspect is a high intelligent criminal. And the fact that a performer who bears a grudge against the victim has been intimidated is also discovered.

vampireep7bts1.jpg

vampireep7bts2.jpg

vampireep7bts3.jpg

vampireep7bts4.jpg

Credits to Asian-Drama

Oh dang, oh dang, oh dang ... next week's episode.

Min gets stabbed and Jung In is there. Guess what happens? She see's his wound healing. Oh dang.

Oh dang, oh dang, oh dang ... next week's episode.

Min gets stabbed and Jung In is there. Guess what happens? She see's his wound healing. Oh dang.

1 episode per week is too cruel... It's better not to watch the previews, but OMG! Episode 7 is gonna be soooo cool. Min saved Jung In from getting stabbed by that man and got stabbed himself. Thanks, aouah, I now understand why Jung In looked so confused, so she saw Min's wound healing.

I get more and more impatient with every new episode. :sweatingbullets:

Oh, and now we know that Jung In does have some interesting past. They showed a flashback of her past.

1 episode per week is too cruel... It's better not to watch the previews, but OMG! Episode 7 is gonna be soooo cool. Min saved Jung In from getting stabbed by that man and got stabbed himself. Thanks, aouah, I now understand why Jung In looked so confused, so she saw Min's wound healing.

I get more and more impatient with every new episode.  :sweatingbullets:

Oh, and now we know that Jung In does have some interesting past. They showed a flashback of her past.

Jung In seeing Min's wound healing is just my speculation because they haven't actual shown anything after Min covered his wound and before they zoomed in on Jung In. But that's a good guest though, right? I mean, look at Min's face. His face says it all like, "I'm a vampire, this is nothing. I'm just gonna heal in a sec anyway." Gah, this is pure torture. I need episode 07 now, right now.

I wasn't really interested in episode 07 when I read the episode synopsis. But when I saw the preview, oh good gah. It's gonna be so dang good. My patience is now like my previous patience when I saw the preview for episode 05. Now how am I gonna sleep for the next 7 nights? Dang preview. Should have never watched it. Gah.

:lol: I just had to laugh when you said Min saved Jung In from getting stabbed. If Min was the one who pushed Jung In, then damn, he didn't have to push her that hard for her to end up on the floor like that. Or it could be that Jung In angered the old man and the old man pushed her and was gonna stab her, which angers Min, so Min comes to intervene and gets stab in the process. It could go either way.

Not only Jung In's past, but Min's past also. Well, technically, what happened to his sister. But what they showed of Jung In's still doesn't give us an insight about her.

Omg, when Min was stalking that guy in the end, was he gonna ... you know. Do that? I was literally yelling, "No, don't do it. Don't go dark. No." But thank goodness Mr. Hood got to the man first. But holy poo. Could Mr. Hood be, The Bartender? Wait, maybe there's two Mr. Hood. Evil Mr. Hood being the one from episode one and Good Mr. Hood possibly being The Bartender. It kinda makes sense because in episode 04, Min lost the case unfairly due to Mr. Judge's involvement with the suspect, plus Mrs. Lawyer, and The Bartender was gone, leaving Min drink by himself, so The Bartender could be that Mr. Hood. Then in this episode, as soon as Min gave that article to The Bartender, he had that look of something really bad was gonna happen, then we see Min stalking the man with his fangs showing and all, then Mr. Hood shows up and killed the guy before Min was thinking of doing that, to him.

Oh gah, I'm thinking too much. There's so many ideas and reasons crashing into each other in my head right now. I need to go cool down for a bit.

I'm back. Did I get my head straighten out? Absolutely not.

They did it again. Why do they always cut out their scenes? Do they have something against those two or something? If they do, then what is it? Urgh, I need to know. If you're wondering which scene I'm talking about, its the scene where Tae Yeon and Jung In were standing on the rooftop and we see her smiling. That scene was used for episode 06's preview, during episode 05.

I know why they showed a little bit of Jung In's past. It's because, right before they showed it, Tae Yeon had asked her, "Do you have a trauma?". Which makes her reply with a "What?". I'm not sure if what he said was meant to be a question or not, but from the tone of how he said it, it sounds like he was asking her. So I'm just gonna stick with it, that he was asking her. They then follow that question with that scene of her past, which then tells us, she is indeed, somehow traumatize in some way. Now that we know her dark secret, the question is, who or what caused her to be traumatized?

Okay, on with today's episode. I love, love ... love it. It was full of funny moments. I'm not sure if that was meant to be, but it was in my case. I was really loving Dong Man today. Though, I want his old frizzy hair back because it looks better than his wavy hair he was sporting. He was such a cutie and I feel really bad for him because they always beat the crap out of him, especially Jung In. The only person who doesn't hit him is Min. But anyway, he was so adorable when he was interrogating one of the four suspects. Instead of being rough like Soon Bum taught him to be, he was a nice little gentle boy. Oh, that knock on the head he did and listening to the mister's story was ... so cute. I wouldn't mind being interrogated by a cutie like him.

I was having a blast while watching Yoo and The Coroner go at it, with Min in the middle of it all. If I was Min, I would've been like how he was too, annoyed. :lol: It's okay Jung In, you don't need to dress all revealing to get Min's attention. He likes you just the way you are. Though, he just won't show it, yet.

Well, I don't have much to say about this episode, except, what the heck? I thought they were all pro fighters, but it turns out, they don't even know how to fight. It was all fake. :lol: Oh jeez, I can't help but want another episode like this. It's just too hilarious. Even Min found the whole thing hilarious. Did ya see him? He was full of smiles today. He was smiling so freely that it just makes it so cute.

Another note. Today, Yeon Jung Hoon celebrated his birthday on set with the cast and crew of Vampire Prosecutor.

Happy Birthday, Yeon Jung Hoon!

71000767.jpg 57855762.jpg

I haven't seen it yet...but now I'm anxious to watch Ep 6 and Ep 7 (sigh which won't happen till next Sunday) I agree waiting for one episode every week is like torture...and 12 episodes seem so short to deal with all the cryptic past of the characters...definitely need more...Did they cut the entire scene or did they shorten it...maybe we'll see another uncut version?

I haven't seen it yet...but now I'm anxious to watch Ep 6 and Ep 7 (sigh which won't happen till next Sunday) I agree waiting for one episode every week is like torture...and 12 episodes seem so short to deal with all the cryptic past of the characters...definitely need more...Did they cut the entire scene or did they shorten it...maybe we'll see another uncut version?

Sadly, yes. They did cut the whole entire scene this time. I wanted to know what they were talking about. :tears:

The many smiles Min showed today. But there were none thrown at Jung In today. Still, he's such a cutie pie.

Huh. I just noticed, he didn't change into so many different outfits today.

06traumaavisnapshot1318.jpg06traumaavisnapshot3346.jpg

06traumaavisnapshot3809.jpg06traumaavisnapshot4255.jpg

06traumaavisnapshot5055.jpg06traumaavisnapshot5055.jpg

06traumaavisnapshot5056.jpg06traumaavisnapshot5103.jpg

06traumaavisnapshot5103.jpg06traumaavisnapshot5107.jpg

:rolleyes: Do I see tears in her eyes? I do, I do. I want a scene where she's about to cry and Min consoles her. Wait. No. I want a scene where she's by herself somewhere and Min sees her there crying for him and he feels her sorrow. But we all know how he is towards her so that ain't gonna happen. Unless ... *evil laugh*. Ah dude, they better not mess with this scene. If they do, I'm gonna ... do nothing because I'm all the way on the other side of the world. Dang.

My mistake. That hand was Jung In's hand covering Min's wound. No fair, I want to touch him too.

I love the height difference between Yeon and Lee. If he (Min) was to ever give her (Yoo) a hug in a later episode, she would fit right into his arms and his head would rest right on top of hers. That would be just so cute.

I'm back. Did I get my head straighten out? Absolutely not.

They did it again. Why do they always cut out their scenes? Do they have something against those two or something? If they do, then what is it? Urgh, I need to know. If you're wondering which scene I'm talking about, its the scene where Tae Yeon and Jung In were standing on the rooftop and we see her smiling. That scene was used for episode 06's preview, during episode 05.

I know why they showed a little bit of Jung In's past. It's because, right before they showed it, Tae Yeon had asked her, "Do you have a trauma?". Which makes her reply with a "What?". I'm not sure if what he said was meant to be a question or not, but from the tone of how he said it, it sounds like he was asking her. So I'm just gonna stick with it, that he was asking her. They then follow that question with that scene of her past, which then tells us, she is indeed, somehow traumatize in some way. Now that we know her dark secret, the question is, who or what caused her to be traumatized?

Okay, on with today's episode. I love, love ... love it. It was full of funny moments. I'm not sure if that was meant to be, but it was in my case. I was really loving Dong Man today. Though, I want his old frizzy hair back because it looks better than his wavy hair he was sporting. He was such a cutie and I feel really bad for him because they always beat the crap out of him, especially Jung In. The only person who doesn't hit him is Min. But anyway, he was so adorable when he was interrogating one of the four suspects. Instead of being rough like Soon Bum taught him to be, he was a nice little gentle boy. Oh, that knock on the head he did and listening to the mister's story was ... so cute. I wouldn't mind being interrogated by a cutie like him.

I was having a blast while watching Yoo and The Coroner go at it, with Min in the middle of it all. If I was Min, I would've been like how he was too, annoyed. :lol: It's okay Jung In, you don't need to dress all revealing to get Min's attention. He likes you just the way you are. Though, he just won't show it, yet.

Well, I don't have much to say about this episode, except, what the heck? I thought they were all pro fighters, but it turns out, they don't even know how to fight. It was all fake. :lol: Oh jeez, I can't help but want another episode like this. It's just too hilarious. Even Min found the whole thing hilarious. Did ya see him? He was full of smiles today. He was smiling so freely that it just makes it so cute.

Another note. Today, Yeon Jung Hoon celebrated his birthday on set with the cast and crew of Vampire Prosecutor.

Happy Birthday, Yeon Jung Hoon!

*quoted image* *quoted image*

That's so true, I don't believe their previews anymore. It's as if they are playing with our patience by cutting exactly the scenes with Tae Yeon and Jung in. Gosh, those scenes are the ones I wait for the most and they never come...I'm sad, lol :sweatingbullets: Although I know that this drama is in a different genre but still Min and Yoo match each other so well, I can't help but want some tiny little bits of romance.

It's funny that Soon Bum told him to start making friends and date someone but then added that dating would be difficult since it's Min he talks about. Haha, that's so true, for Min to realize that he likes someone would take an eternity. :lol:

Yup, Min indeed asked Jung In if she had a trauma in the past, then we got her flashback and then he told her not to ask about his traumatic past if she has some bad memories she want's to forget. Well no wonder he doesn't want to talk about his past, it's not something one wants to talk about. I guess in the following episodes we'll get some more insight not only on Tae Yeon's past but also Jung In's. Can't wait for that to happen. My brain's tired from all of those mysteries and little clues they gives us because till next sunday I'll overanalyze things and die from anticipation.

This episode was so funny. I liked how it wasn't the usual dark case; it felt really different. Dong Man was overly adorable. He's such a cutie. I enjoyed the scene where Soon Bum was teaching him how to treat a suspect and how Dong Man failed. Instead of interrogating the suspect, he listened to the suspect's stories and looked at him with big puppy eyes, aww. And I totally cracked up when Dong Man even offered to make coffee for the suspect but Jung In spotted him and you can guess what happened. :lol:

The scene with Jung In and the coroner was funny as hell. :lol: I guess the ladies started to feel rivalry, poor Min having to watch it all. But what I found even more hilarious was the scene with Jung In being embarassed by the dead men's naked body. :sweatingbullets: Min's facial expression was priceless when he looked at her. I LOLed so much.

I was a little disappointed that Min didn't go together with his team to have dinner after they wrapped up the case. Would be great if he started spending more time with his team. I bet he would smile even more.

I also don't think that 12 episodes are enough for such a great drama. Can you imagine, half of it is already over it doesn't even feel that way. I really hope that they'll make a second season. If they do, I'll be the happiest person. Besides they did recieve high ratings for a cable show, so they have a reason to extend the drama or continue it.

Sadly, yes. They did cut the whole entire scene this time. I wanted to know what they were talking about. :tears:

The many smiles Min showed today. But there were none thrown at Jung In today. Still, he's such a cutie pie.

Huh. I just noticed, he didn't change into so many different outfits today.

*quoted image**quoted image*

:rolleyes: Do I see tears in her eyes? I do, I do. I want a scene where she's about to cry and Min consoles her. Wait. No. I want a scene where she's by herself somewhere and Min sees her there crying for him and he feels her sorrow. But we all know how he is towards her so that ain't gonna happen. Unless ... *evil laugh*. Ah dude, they better not mess with this scene. If they do, I'm gonna ... do nothing because I'm all the way on the other side of the world. Dang.

My mistake. That hand was Jung In's hand covering Min's wound. No fair, I want to touch him too.

I love the height difference between Yeon and Lee. If he (Min) was to ever give her (Yoo) a hug in a later episode, she would fit right into his arms and his head would rest right on top of hers. That would be just so cute.

I would soooo love to see one of the scenes you mentioned or maybe a scene where Jung In gets hurt for him and he gets all emotional. I would melt if they ever show Min hugging Yoo. :wub:

And of course wishing a Happy Birthday to our Yeon Jung Hoon oppa!

Ratings for eps 6 are rising again & break new highest record, according to AGB average are 2.57% with the highest peak 3.31%, I wish it will continue to rise

VP team fighting!!

My mistake. That hand was Jung In's hand covering Min's wound. No fair, I want to touch him too. :rolleyes: Do I see tears in her eyes? I do, I do. I want a scene where she's about to cry and Min consoles her. Wait. No. I want a scene where she's by herself somewhere and Min sees her there crying for him and he feels her sorrow. But we all know how he is towards her so that ain't gonna happen. Unless ... *evil laugh*. Ah dude, they better not mess with this scene. If they do, I'm gonna ... do nothing because I'm all the way on the other side of the world. Dang.

I like the way you think...that would be cute...I hope they show the uncut version for the balcony scene as well...I don't se tears but there was definitely worry and there was a lot of blood. I wonder how Tae Yeon is going to explain this incident...

Each episode there are more questions than answers..

That's so true, I don't believe their previews anymore. It's as if they are playing with our patience by cutting exactly the scenes with Tae Yeon and Jung in. Gosh, those scenes are the ones I wait for the most and they never come...I'm sad, lol  :sweatingbullets:  Although I know that this drama is in a different genre but still Min and Yoo match each other so well, I can't help but want some tiny little bits of romance.

It's funny that Soon Bum told him to start making friends and date someone but then added that dating would be difficult since it's Min he talks about. Haha, that's so true, for Min to realize that he likes someone would take an eternity.  :lol:

Aw, come on. Don't be so mean to Min. He has his reasons for not getting close with others or a woman. He might be mean on the outside, but he's just a big softy on the inside who really loves and cares for those around him. Not getting close with others is his way of protecting them. If they know who or what he is, they'll probably end up dead and that's gonna be even more devastating for him.

But I got to admit. What you said is funny though. How it'll take him an eternity to realize he likes someone. :lol: So true.

The scene with Jung In and the coroner was funny as hell.  :lol:  I guess the ladies started to feel rivalry, poor Min having to watch it all. But what I found even more hilarious was the scene with Jung In being embarassed by the dead men's naked body.  :sweatingbullets:  Min's facial expression was priceless when he looked at her. I LOLed so  much.

:lol: I guess now, Min knows how innocent Yoo is. :lol: The Coroner might be skimpy, but she's a blast to watch too. Oh how I want more scenes of both these ladies together. Bring on the cat fight, with Min right in the middle of it all.

I was a little disappointed that Min didn't go together with his team to have dinner after they wrapped up the case. Would be great if he started spending more time with his team. I bet he would smile even more.

I know, right. What a let down because that was the second time he blew them off. Though, he did treat them, even though he wasn't there physically.

I also don't think that 12 episodes are enough for such a great drama. Can you imagine, half of it is already over it doesn't even feel that way. I really hope that they'll make a second season. If they do, I'll be the happiest person. Besides they did recieve high ratings for a cable show, so they have a reason to extend the drama or continue it.

I'm not hoping for a second season, though I would love a second season. But they can never bring back the original casts, so even with a second season, it wouldn't be the same.

I would soooo love to see one of the scenes you mentioned or maybe a scene where Jung In gets hurt for him and he gets all emotional. I would melt if they ever show Min hugging Yoo.  :wub:

And of course wishing a Happy Birthday to our Yeon Jung Hoon oppa!

:w00t: I was thinking the same too. What if Jung In was the one who got hurt, instead of Min. Great minds, think alike. I can so see him getting all emotional, like he did with Soon Bum, when they thought he was dead.

Oh, what about an episode with Jung In facing her traumatizing state and loses it. She doesn't show up at work and Min starts worrying, so he has the team look for her. Min finds a lead, fight a few people, finds her and she's all scared out of her wits, he tries getting close to her but she pushes him away and the only way to calm her down is to embrace her. Omg, just thinking about it is so ... Excited.gif

I like the way you think...that would be cute...I hope they show the uncut version for the balcony scene as well...I don't se tears but there was definitely worry and there was a lot of blood. I wonder how Tae Yeon is going to explain this incident...

Each episode there are more questions than answers..

Oh, I don't think he'll need to explain anything. I rewatched the preview for episode 07 so many times that I lost count, and the place where he got stab was in a hospital. Yes, a hospital. So if they don't have Yoo see Min's wound healing, then they'll probably have a doc come and take him away or something.

Oh no, not again. All these scenes are popping up in my head and my imaginations are going wild again. :wacko:

I think I should stop coming into this thread so often. But I can help it, its so addicting. crying.gif

LOL Jung In is very innocent so that wouldn't make her past trauma relate to her reaction to rape cases...it probably has something to do with her father...and maybe why she chose to become a prosecutor...I don't know...but I like the scenario you painted...it would be nice to see...

As for the preview I've watched it a couple of times too...and I think Jung In probably did feel it heal even though they probably might not reveal everything. I wonder what hospital it was that they were in.

I agree with you...I keep going over all these scenarios in my head and can't help but conjecture the possibilities...it is truly addicting...I keep coming back hoping to read more or find out something more...

Vampire Prosecutor rocks the ratings again

Wow. Impressive. Yesterday’s Vampire Prosecutor episode pulled in a seriously solid 2.59% viewership rating overall. It peaked at a (minute-by-minute) high of 3.31%, making it a series best. Just yesterday I’d said it might take a little bit longer for cable dramas to make it that high, but I’m happy to stand corrected on that front.

Here’s another metric to consider: Of all 20- to 30-something female viewers watching television in that timeslot, Vampire Prosecutor had a 20% share, meaning that 1 in 5 women in that demographic tuned in at the time were catching a glimpse of our chic, wry prosecutor vamp tasting the blood of victims and solving crimes. And while the blood-fueled psychometry is one of the show’s conceits, I enjoy that much of the time, Mr. Prosecutor is solving the crimes with his brains as much as he is with the extra little help he gets from Type O. And A, and B.

Although I think some episodes have been better than others, the show has definitely been picking up in the last couple of weeks. Yesterday’s Episode 6 in particular was deserving of the attention, mixing the dark premise with a touch of black humor and irreverence. With its gorgeous visuals and cinematic directing style, the drama’s got style out the wazoo. Let’s hope the drama can keep up the writing — and ratings, of course.

Cr dramabeans

Archived