[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

I... I'm so speechless right now. Yoo Jung In... you... you're so freaking awesomely badass. Your badass meter just shot way up over and higher than Min's right now. I... I'll come back later after I've calm myself down a bit. Holy shuts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note to self... never watch the preview before watching the actual episode. I, being who I am, went ahead and skipped to the preview first and then went back to watch the entire episode. It didn't work out. I couldn't pay attention while it was playing the whole time because all I was thinking about was how awesome next week's episode was gonna be.

There's so many things going on inside my head right now about Jung In's trauma. It was definitely not rape, molestation, or abuse. I think she was taught to torture or even kill. I mean, you guys heard how well and familiar she was explaining the dude's cause of death, right? It was like, like she's a pro. It's so shocking that she even got Min and the gang to turn heads.

Oh and the dude that was killed. Based on her reaction, she might have known him, right? Maybe he even worked under her father once or until he was killed. But she definitely has some ties with him.

Also... HELL YEA! The moment I've been wishing and waiting for has finally come. I am so happy right now. Finally, Min is gonna get a taste of his own medicine, or words in this case. *quoted image* Can't mess with her now Prosecutor Min. One wrong move and she'll destroy you in a blink of an eye. Yea, u can't touch this... can't touch er... her.

Hahaha I know what you mean...I shouldn't have watched the preview because now I'm hyped up for next Sunday and this one just got over.....

I love the way he grabbed her hand...and yes, Jung In's bad richard simmons meter shot up big time...

EDIT:

Synopsis for Episode 9 is out...

9화 <좋은 친구들>

강북파 조폭 보스가 쓰레기 더미에서 처참하게 살해된 채 발견된다. 뒤늦게 사건 현장에 도착한 정인! 피해자를 아는 얼굴이다. 게다가 피해자의 입과 위에서 발견된 정체불명의 플라스틱 조각, 손톱이 모두 부러진 열 손가락이 세 단계에 걸쳐 고문을 받은 흔적이라고 얘기하는데…… 조폭 보스와 정인은 과연 무슨 관계인 것인가? 마침내 밝혀지는 정인의 충격적인 과거!

Roughly translated ( I kind of just scanned through so pardon me for the mistakes)

Episode 9 Title: Goodfellas

A mob boss is found dead dumped. Yoo Jung In is familiar with the victim. In addition the victim found looks like he was tortured with his nails removed from his fingers (something along those lines). It also talks about what is Jung In's past and the impact of it on her life being revealed in Episode 9

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicechen

Episode 8 (480p Shins Direct link)

Split Arigato will be up tomorrow.

Download links here. I'm late today!

Our girl ROCKS in today's episode. They're 2:1 now. We only need someone to tie Min to a bed post so Yoo can save him.:sweatingbullets:

VP81.jpg

Ack! I love her aw-yea face when she twists the hoodlum's hand. As if telling Min, "I can SAVE YOU w/o getting hurt. I'm badass yo!"

VP822.jpg

Jung In's past is intriguing. Reminds me of Prosecutor Kim from City Hunter. Both fathers work above the law while their kids struggle to free themselves and earn their worth in society. ...So she's a Mafia's daughter? This keeps getting better.

VP83.jpg

I love this scene at the end when they're walking down the steps. Min takes two steps down and looks up to talk to Yoo. And that approving nod he throws at her? Welcome to my sexy bar!

VP815.jpg

Oh, Woman! You don't call at the end of the episode. That's suffering for us.

VP816.jpg

Oh, wrist-grabbing. You gotta add that, editor? But somehow I'm not angry. He's chasing her, he wants to know why. He cares.

VP820.jpg

Bad papa, what did you do? Killed someone and she witnessed it? Poor girl, this is why she doesn't care about her appearance. Still have the mushroom hairstyle years later.

VP825.jpg

Same style of clothing, same posture, same mindset....they're always in sync! Season 2 please. C'mon, I need at least a HUG!

Watching the preview at the end of every episode challenges my patience. The tease from last episode. Cruel. excl.gif

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

I feel bad...I should support this drama...since I'm a silence lurker and watcher. lol

I'm IN LOVE WITH MIN...I love when he smiles *squeals*

I want a second season. I was hoping for a 16 episode drama. But i guess not.

They both are a match =)

I was so sure that Jung In's trauma was rape and I was thinking of Min like a soul savior, but know I don't know what to think anymore...

Ok I always knew that  Jung In is a strong person but I was thinking that maybe she was hiding a painful past not a bad girl story and a gangster father, I got it all wrong and now I can't wait to see the bad girl - hot vampire interaction... 

This drama never goes like I think, good work writers...

@bim2 I noticed it too that one of the gangsters see Min turn into vampire, maybe his secret will be out soon or maybe he will use the secret power of the vampires, mind control, but I don't know if he has it...

@wafah thanks for the synopsis, you are always so fast...

Bad papa, what did you do? Killed someone and she witnessed it? Poor  girl, this is why she doesn't care about her appearance. Still have the  mushroom hairstyle years later.

@alicechen thanks for the explanation w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I love that opening scene with Prosecutor Yoo in episode 8! She totally rocks and then I love the ending scene where Detective Hwang is trying to teach her the best way to corner a suspect in a car. Hehe... I like the drama but I really want to get into the backstory of our characters. I can't wait for next week to get more insight into Prosecutor Yoo.

It took me some time to make those signatures. I saw how everyone else started making them and decided to give it a try myself. (never made any sigs before). Lee Young Ah's picture is from baidu. I was browsing the site for new VP pictures but found a user who had a huge collection of LYA's albums. She has so many beautiful photo shoots. 

After thinking about the possibility of Tae Yeon turning Jung In into a vampire I imagined how she'd look like as a vamp and that's what I came up with.

Wah... so pretty. How you did her eyes are spot on with his... nice.

Thanks for the goodies.

My friend translated it for me...he says that the show is nearing the end of it's filming and all of the cast and crew have worked hard on this show and they've got a good response. He says he's headed to bed/or to sleep and is praying that they get a season 2 and wishing for good things to happen.

So maybe its something that's being discussed by the production team but no confirmation as of yet. Bartender's real name is Park Jae Hoon by the way.

Hm... let's see. So far we have two of the cast members who wants a second season. They being Lee Young Ah and Park Jae Hoon. Now we just need an approval from Yeon Jung Hoon, Lee Won Jong, Jang Hyun Sung, Kim Joo Young and Kim Ye Jin.

Me want a second season too.

Hahaha, yes @aouah, a hug scene will be great ^^.. agreedx2 but I don't mind that they will have a kiss scene too.. with his blue eyes .... that would be hawtttt!!!

Is ok, not neccessary to have six packs abs anyway.. he got the mature looks and I like it when he smiles >.< *my heart melt* 

Ha... don't forget that he doesn't only have the blue eyes when in vampire mode. There's also the fangs.

Watching episode 8 on streaming. And little shock with some scene 

1. Indeed Yoo Jung In father is a gangster   What a profession??? It's so differ and cross roads with Jung In profession as prosecutor. I can smelled another conflict

2. When the gangsters attack the criminal group, one of their leader see Min turn into vampire. Blue eyes.....heal fast....super strength    I hope that guy will not report this to Jung In' father 

3. I know it. From early the preview that the niece was a psychotic. Split personality disorder    But I can't imagine that his boyfriend who actually kill the aunt  

Can't wait to see episode 9. Conflict between Jung In and her father

Gangster Captain didn't see Min in vampire mode. He just turned around to make sure that Min wouldn't need his help.

And the boyfriend wasn't the aunt's killer. It was the neice who killed her own aunt. Well, not the neice but the other person inside the neice. Anyway... the boyfriend smeared his fingerprints all over the evidence to convince the law that he was the murderer.

Hahaha I know what you mean...I shouldn't have watched the preview because now I'm hyped up for next Sunday and this one just got over.....

I love the way he grabbed her hand...and yes, Jung In's bad richard simmons meter shot up big time...

Haha... I love when he grabbed her like that too . Even though I don't think that scene was meant to be felt that way, but who cares because we do. I like how when he pulled her, she didn't turn her head and just kept looking forward. Eek... I can't wait for this scene because she uses his words agaisnt him. But you know Min, he always has something to say.

Episode 8 (480p Shins Direct link)

Split Arigato will be up tomorrow.

Download links here. I'm late today!

Our girl ROCKS in today's episode. They're 2:1 now. We only need someone to tie Min to a bed post so Yoo can save him.

*quoted image*

Ack! I love her aw-yea face when she twists the hoodlum's hand. As if telling Min, "I can SAVE YOU w/o getting hurt. I'm badass yo!"

*quoted image*

Jung In's past is intriguing. Reminds me of Prosecutor Kim from City Hunter. Both fathers work above the law while their kids struggle to free themselves and earn their worth in society. ...So she's a Mafia's daughter? This keeps getting better.

*quoted image*

I love this scene at the end when they're walking down the steps. Min takes two steps down and looks up to talk to Yoo. And that approving nod he throws at her? Welcome to my sexy bar!

*quoted image*

Oh, Woman! You don't call at the end of the episode. That's suffering for us.

*quoted image*

Oh, wrist-grabbing. You gotta add that, editor? But somehow I'm not angry. He's chasing her, he wants to know why. He cares.

*quoted image*

Bad papa, what did you do? Killed someone and she witnessed it? Poor girl, this is why she doesn't care about her appearance. Still have the mushroom hairstyle years later.

*quoted image*

Same style of clothing, same posture, same mindset....they're always in sync! Season 2 please. C'mon, I need at least a HUG!

Watching the preview at the end of every episode challenges my patience. The tease from last episode. Cruel.

Pfft... haha... love your hair comment. It's so true. Maybe she kept that hair to remind herself of that very bad day.

Preview of Episode 9 from the OCN Youtube channel

Preview

Dang. I was hoping to see more different scenes, but its about the same preview as the one shown in the episode. Hm... but I do wonder what makes Yoo storm out of her father's place like that though. Doesn't it seem like Yoo Jung In is more interesting than Min Tae Yeon? For the moment at least.

I know its not very clear, but doesn't the guy in the photo look a lot like, Ryu Soo Young?

36644529.jpg

@emmy_rose & aouah: If I see those scene again, I think the distance between gangster captain and prosecutor Min were far enough. I dunno if gangster captain had great seeing ability, but I'm pretty sure the bad guy who beaten by Min, see it clearly. I hope this not make any problem in future, like: Yoo's daddy found out Min as vampire and use this to threaten him :sweatingbullets:

Ah yes, in the end it was the niece who killed the aunt. My mistake, I skip that scene (it's bedtime when I watch it on streaming). After re-watched it, I see those scene too :sweatingbullets:

From preview episode 9, I think what Yoo saw in past is her daddy's dark side. Gangster, torture, or even killing :ph34r: That was a bad scene for children <_<

Oh dang... oh dang... OH DANG! Is this the episode I have been waiting for, for the longest time ever in Korean drama history or what? How can just a preview and some stills get me this hyped up for something I haven't even seen? Urgh... what is it about the next episode that's making me so uneasy and anxious? How am I suppose to sleep at night now, after all of this teasing? Are you reading this, Drama Gods? Why are you doing this to me? This is just straight up torturing my mentality.

Pictures for episode 09.

Is that... blood? Is that blood I see on Min's sexy lips?

Did Min get stab again or did he end up killing someone?

If you want to know... YOU.MUST.TAKE.A.LOOK.NOW!

JGzdf.jpg

S9bwV.jpg

6U4PC.jpg

qrI7U.jpg

kBUVv.jpg

osatP.jpg

Oh mirror, mirror in the car, who is the fairest of them all?

Why of course its you, Prosecutor Min, who is the fairest of them all.

Oh stop looking at your pretty little self in the mirror Min.

You look good just the way you are. Hot and sexy too, if I may add.

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

I don't get the case in ep 8! T___T

So it was the niece that killed her aunt coz she has mulitple personality?

but why?

i mean, i know she's copying the personlaity of her suppose to be bf, and her mom?, but what triggers those characters to kill the aunt??

i seriously dont get it...

what was her purpose of killing her aunt?

there's something about the narcoleptic drugs being changed into a serious diet pills that has side effects?

was that the reason why she was mad?

and was the aunt the person who changed the pills?

but why would she changed it if she love her niece??

im soooo confuse!!

please help anyone?? lol

I don't get the case in ep 8! T___T

So it was the niece that killed her aunt coz she has mulitple personality?

but why?

i mean, i know she's copying the personlaity of her suppose to be bf, and her mom?, but what triggers those characters to kill the aunt??

i seriously dont get it...

what was her purpose of killing her aunt?

there's something about the narcoleptic drugs being changed into a serious diet pills that has side effects?

was that the reason why she was mad?

and was the aunt the person who changed the pills?

but why would she changed it if she love her niece??

im soooo confuse!!

please help anyone?? lol

Yups. it's the niece who kill the aunt. Or you could say the other personality of her niece. I bet the old woman personality (the painter). The niece got this personality disorder after in the past she kill her abuse father, by copying her brother and mother personality. Moreover her mother, or the aunt's sister was a great painter/artist. Looks like that gift inherited by her daughter.

The aunt know about her disorder and the great painting which comes from her niece other personality. She used her niece disorder to produce more painting and gain popularity. After met her boyfriend, the niece more healthy, so the aunt decide to change her niece drugs to make her niece stay ill to produce another paintings.

And other personality (brother's niece) try to threat the aunt not using the niece again. But in the end, mother personality kill the aunt. I hope not mistaken to explain episode 8 case. :wacko:

go read dramabeans if you didn't get the case: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/11/vampire-prosecutor-episode-8/

I love VP even more now! You don't know the killer until near the end (unlike some shows where its blatantly obvious from the start!)

Hm, continuation from the lawyer lady . . .

SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2!!!!! hopefully! if things don't get quite wrapped up

hm, i was counting how many eps were left and it appears the last episode (13) wil be on dec 25 , christmas!?!?!

wonder if they'll show it...

I want to share this article of hancinema.net, the article doesn't say much (practically nothing new, only a few lines), however this prove that more people are loving Prosecutor Vampire, maybe we will really have a season 2...

How do Jeong Il-woo, Joo Sang-wook and Yeon Jeong-hoon maintain high popularity on cable?

fullsizephoto208172.jpg

It's primetime for cable dramas.

tvN's "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and OCN's "Vampire Prosecutor" and "Special Affairs Team TEN" are as popular as terrestrially broadcast dramas because of their professionalism and other features.

Yeon Jeong-hoon  is a prosecutor who finds clues to the situations through the victims'  blood. He takes on the role of Min Tae-yeon, who has to live among  humans and drink blood.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest BySorleeha

I'm Nataly, nice to meet you too. ^^ It's so nice to know that Vampire Prosecutor is popular in many countries all over the world.

Hi Nataly.When I look at all Episode seven most.You for it.

What is your country.It was cold up there.

take care of yourself.Sweet Dream.

Hello there, Soha. Welcome to the thread and don't feel bad about your English. Feel free to discuss anything about Vampire Prosecutor in here with the rest of the members. It's always nice to have another addition to the thread.

Hi aouah.Thanks for the greeting.

Vampire Prosecutor there episodes actually 20 or 12.

Thanks for the news and pictures.If I could borrow to promote it.I do not know me.

Thak you. (Sorry I Translate using Google.)

-------------------

Hello, everyone.Maybe I just want to talk to you.

I apologize because I Translate not. The answer is no.

But I have to thank all of you in the news and pictures about Vampire Prosecutor.

Thank you .Take care .Good night ^^

Hey guys I found something really odd...

In ep 08 of Vampire Prosecutor fans caught sign of Yoochun’s picture

securedownload.jpg

The original one

securedownload-1.jpg

And previously fans saw a JYJ’s poster in Ep. 05

vlcsnap-2011-11-05-03h38m00s128.png

On jyj3.net someone said:

"The producer maybe is a JYJ fanboy. hehehe"

Maybe that's true.......

Shared by: JYJ3

Hi aouah.Thanks for the greeting.

Vampire Prosecutor there episodes actually 20 or 12.

Thanks for the news and pictures.If I could borrow to promote it.I do not know me.

Thak you. (Sorry I Translate using Google.)

Only 12 episodes. Use anything you want, just credit the right people. :D

Dang it. I want to watch this episode live so badly, but I can't deal with the poor video quality.

What should I do? This episode looks so damn good.

560947045076091751.jpg

20111125010017074001487.jpg

78e8d1a20cf431adb29b597.jpg

9c119358d109b3de31f6fe2.jpg

628cfc1f4134970a8cdd0a6.jpg

859dd4628535e5dd6865bf9.jpg

5eb1f11f3a292df5749fa05.jpg

Credits to Baidu

w00t.gif:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:w00t.gif

mk7022.jpg

Archived