[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest kaedejun

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but episode 2 of Vampire Prosecutor is now on DramaFever!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4041/1/Vampire_Prosecutor/?ap=1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

01theroomwithafrenchdol.jpg 01theroomwithafrenchdol.jpg

02deathsceneavisnapshot.jpg 02deathsceneavisnapshot.jpg

I just adore these two so much. I like how she works so hard so she can hear a " Good job. " from him, but he refuses to do that directly. I love how he totally ignores her all the time, but praises her from afar by throwing her some of the most cutest smiles ever. I hope they do this every episode because I just can't get enough of it. The far distance admiration is just too cute. I'm so gonna do this every episode. Everytime he gives her a smile, I'm gonna add it onto this list.

Oh how I love this scene. I kept replaying it because it was so funny the way Soon Bum creeped up next to Jung In and Dong Man and how Dong Man just freaked out. :lol: Sorry if its blurry. The camera wasn't being focused.

Anyways, I hope they release a DVD version of this drama with English  subs because I'll buy it in a heartbeat. I'm hoping that there'll be a  possibility this drama will air on Mnet after its run in Korea because  at the moment, on cable Mnet, they are showing Yaksha with English subs.  Hehe.

Vampire Prosecutor Scores Solid Ratings After 2 Episodes

The Vampire Prosecutor which is starred by Korean actor Yun Jung Hoon has just aired its second episode, not only its ratings keep climbing, but the drama is also praised received support from the viewers.

The episode 2 of Vampire Prosecutor broadcast on October 9, 2011, gets average viewership rating of 2.33%, with the peak rating of 2.82%, according to TNmS. The drama ranked first among the TV programs shown at the same time slot on cable TV channels.

The second episode, Death Script, depicts the investigation launched after a dead body was discovered at the venue of filming of a show about unsolved murder case. The main suspect who killed the director is pointing at a popular female star who used to have differences with the director. Tae Yoon (played by Yun Jung Hoon) uses his unique vampire’s sensitive sense and become aware that the murder is closely related to the filming which was been shot by the director.

The viewers who watched the episode are amazed, and the execiting story plot has been sought after and supported by large numbers of viewers.

It is reported that the third episode of “Vampire Prosecutor’ will reveal the secret reason of why Min Tae Yeon chose to be a prosecutor, and why his sister passed away.

Cr asiandrama

BTS photos from the second episode.

iXgex.jpg

2화의 엔딩 크레딧이 올라가고도 사건의 결말에 어리둥절해 하신 분들이 많았는데요.

꼭 보세요. 두 번 보세요. 살인자가 살인자를 낳게 한 죽음의 시나리오.

사람의 욕심이 얼마나 무서운 결과를 낳을 수 있는지 알 수 있었던 에피소드였어요.

아무리 뛰어봤자 민검사님 손바닥 안! 그럼 2화 메이킹 스틸 보러 고고~하실까요.

6ESbY.jpg

흉기를 찾았다고 좋아했지만, 2화에서도 역시 우리의 민검사님은 냉랭~

베이비 페이스 이영아 배우님 너무 귀엽네요!

zKFEX.jpg

eTD50.jpg

모델 부럽지 않은 키에 훤칠한 외모! 민검사님 짱~

8cHl0.jpg

JMl0P.jpg

영화 <살인자> 여배우 역할을 했던 신예 배우 송민정님이세요.

온 몸에 피 분장을 하고도 저렇게 귀여운 손장난을.ㅋㅋ

KCuXC.jpg

실제 촬영장엔? 졸라맨이 요기잉네! 초록색 쫄쫄이 의상의 범인.ㅋㅋ

실제 범인은 다들 누군지 아시죠?

viVwB.jpg

tojOz.jpg

영아님 햇살미소!

3FN0a.jpg

ohoh 민검사님의 스카프 패션! ohoh

zgZvj.jpg

이 날 똥만이는 황횽께 2만원을 못 갚았다며 엉엉 우느라 바빴다죠.

촬영장 한 켠에서는 이렇게 멀끔한 모습을 하고 있었네요.ㅋㅋ

O6nYk.jpg

복분자 원액 아우 써~

wfgyH.jpg

라울 클럽의 주인 라울 역의 박재훈 배우님이세요.

영화에서 조연, 단역으로 자주 출연하셨는데요. 뱀검에서는 상당히 미스터리한 인물로 나온답니다.

Q2EKx.jpg

마지막은 뽀~너스 클럽짤! 수트 입은 민검사님 너무 멋있어요.ㅠ0ㅠ 요기까지 2화 메이킹 스틸이에요~

이번 주 (일) 밤 11시 방송될 3화 발바리의 추억도 많이 기대해주시구요.

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Guest alicechen

Episode 2 (1.0GB) has been split and uploaded.

Download links here.

How I wish HanRel could pick up Cable dramas. Different encoders drive me bonkers. :(

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 1 and 2  English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

vampireprosecutor.jpg

Vampire Prosecutor 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- 

URL:http://www.darksmurf...rosecutor-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest marjorie<3

he reminds me of mickey yoochun they look similar like an older brother of mickey both handsome i like this drama very entertaining..

Hm. I don't think anyone here really cares, but I found the " Camper " song that was playing when Tae Yeon entered the club to get his daily dose of blood. For some odd reasons unbeknown to both you and I, I'm really digging the song.

Camper ( Club Mix ) : Mediafire

Newly added to OCN's Naver Blog. Behind the filming for the first two episodes. I think Yeon might have gotten drunk from drinking those two glass of whatever they were. The sight has the video, but Naver videos never plays for me until late at night. What a bummer. I'll wait and see if OCN is gonna upload it on Youtube in a couple of days. If they do, I'll post the link up on the first page. Until then, let us all enjoy the screencaps.

<뱀파이어 검사> 1, 2화 BEHIND STORY

짜잔~! 여러분! 많이 기다리셨죠?

10월 2일 첫 방송된 뱀파이어 검사 촬영 메이킹 영상이 드디어 도착했습니다! (짝짝짝~)

촬영장의 훈훈한 분위기와 배우님들의 유쾌한 모습! 지금부터 함께 보시죠!

1_2_wmv_000019133.jpg

첫 방송 후, 많은 화제를 불러 일으켰던 바로 그 영상!

1_2_wmv_000024733.jpg1_2_wmv_000025566.jpg

1_2_wmv_000034233.jpg1_2_wmv_000035700.jpg

바로 연배우님의 액션연기 였는데요.

고난이도의 액션연기를 위해 무려 3개월 동안 절권도 연습을 하시는 등 연기에 대한 열정을 보여주셨죠.

(연배우님. 대단해요~!)

1_2_wmv_000037233.jpg

과연 화려한 액션연기는 어떻게 진행 됐을까요? (궁금해!!궁금해!!)

1_2_wmv_000039966.jpg1_2_wmv_000042200.jpg

1_2_wmv_000043833.jpg1_2_wmv_000045400.jpg

본격적인 촬영에 들어가기 앞서 상대 배우분과 먼저 호흡을 맞춰 보셨던 민검사님!

촬영 내내 얼굴은 항상 스마일~ 이셨답니다.

1_2_wmv_000072533.jpg

특이한 포즈로 모니터링 중인 연배우님!ㅋㅋ

Oh 독수리보다 강렬한 매의 눈빛! Oh

1_2_wmv_000076833.jpg1_2_wmv_000077100.jpg

마지막 도자기로 머리를 맞는 부분도 대역 없이 연배우님께서 직접 소화 하셨어요.

민검사님 멋져부렁~

뱀파이어 검사 첫 방송이 끝나고 마지막 민검사님이 마셨던 피의 정체(?)에 대해서도

많은 분들이 궁금해 하시더라구요. 그래서 준비했습니다!

1_2_wmv_000120166.jpg

우리의 민검사님이 섭취하셨던 피는 바로 복분자 원액이었답니다.

1_2_wmv_000129666.jpg1_2_wmv_000130800.jpg

완벽한 컷을 위해 1잔,2잔 열심히 드링킹 하셨던 연배우님.

너~~무 고생 많으셨어요!ㅜ.ㅜ

1_2_wmv_000138433.jpg

보너스로 귀염귀염열매 다량 섭취한 민검사님의 귀요미 포~즈!!

1_2_wmv_000159800.jpg

촬영에 들어가기 전 대본 리딩 연습 중인 연정훈님과 이원종님!

두 분은 극 중에서 환상의 호흡을 보여주고 계시죠?

(장철수와 나상실을 버금가는 환상의 커플이라며! 숨겨왔던 나~~의~~)

1_2_wmv_000167300.jpg1_2_wmv_000172200.jpg

유일한 홍일점 이영아님도 챙겨주는 센스까지!

세 분 모두 친남매처럼 훈훈하지 않나요?

1_2_wmv_000202266.jpg

깨알같은 두 분의 몸개그 덕분에 촬영장 분위기가 정말 좋았답니다.ㅋㅋ

(I believe I can fly~)

1_2_wmv_000211100.jpg

샤방샤방 햇살미소~ 귀여우신 이영아님!

1_2_wmv_000221066.jpg

이상 화기애애한 <뱀검> 촬영 현장 이었습니다~!

배우분들 모두 너~무 훈훈하신거 같죠? (끼...끼고싶다..)

이번 주 일요일 밤 11시 방송되는 3화 <발바리의 추억> 많은 기대 부탁드리며

돌아오는 비하인드 스토리 3화도 많이 기대해 주세요~! COMING SOON!

Guest searcher

Hi Everyone,

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 1 and 2  English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

*quoted image*

Vampire Prosecutor 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- 

URL:http://www.darksmurf...rosecutor-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Episode 2 does not appear to be out at this time, but thanks any way.

Wow. The synopsis for the fourth episode is out. I've also added the Youtube link for the making of episode one and two under Behind Story. Ya should really watch it because its hilarious. The suppose blood that he drinks in every episode, is actually just cranberry juice. But in the video, he makes it look like he's getting drunk off drinking cranberry juice. The way Yeon talks offscreen is so different from when he talks onscreen because he sounds totally different. But I feel bad for Lee Young Ah because they like to pick on her. Which is funny to watch. Hehe.

트라우마

평 소 불우 아동들에게 무상으로 빵을 나눠주는 선행으로, 일명 '빵목사'로 불리는 유명 목사가 날카로운 흉기에 참혹하게 살해 당한 채 발견된다.  살해 현장에서 즉시 검거된 용의자!  태연의 특별한 능력조차 그가 용의자임을 가리키지만 그에겐 살해 도구도 살해 동기도 발견되지 않는다.  일명 '범행 지우개'로 악명 높은 유명 변호사까지 그의 무죄를 옹호하고 나서고 가까스로 확보한 중요한 증거물조차 도난을 당하는데......

Hm. Interesting. The crime that's gonna happen in the upcoming episode hits Yoo Jung In hard, emotionally. The caps below shows her being furious and frustrated, while interrogating a possible suspect. The emotions she displayed came as a surprise to her team because she's mostly been showing her cheerful side.

So now, you see how she can be like Mr. Vampire Prosecutor? Don't make her mad and treat her a little nicer from now on because you ain't the only person who's hiding a secret.

image001wotc.jpg

I almost couldn't recognize Lee Young Ah in the picture. I had to do a double take just to see if it really was her or not.

Kim Ye Jin with Sexy “Heart Buttock” To Start Seducing

The rookie Korean actress Kim Ye Jin who is famous for her sexy hip which shaped as a heart is going to show her power of seduction and temptation in Vampire Prosecutor.

In the third episode of Vampire Prosecutor titled “Pug’s Memory Recall” to air on 11pm of Sunday, October 16th, 2011, has a unique watching focus of Kim Ye Jin plays as a sexy coroner who launches comprehensive attack on vampire prosecutor Yun Jung Hoon.

Kim Ye Jin who has the body figure likes a “Coca-Cola” bottle cannot hide her perfect body shade even when she is wearing a large white coat, revealing the shaking heart of man. But how is the response of Yun Jung Hoon to seduction of Kim Ye Jin. Production crew said, “Whether the simple vampire prosecutor is falling into the temptation or maintain indifference, please looks forward to it.”

via ocnblog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Young Ah Explosive Anger Temper in Vampire Prosecutor

The female prosecutor in Vampire Prosecutor Yoo Jung In (played by Lee Young Ah) is showing off her explosive furious, demonstrating her change of acting skills.

In the third episode of Vampire Prosecutor titled “Recall of Pug’s Memory” aired at 11pm of October 16th, 2011, the theme centers around sex crime.

In the episode, Yoo Jung In has a compassion and sense of responsibility for female victims, and conducts careful investigation, which even put senior actors Yun Jung Hoon and Lee Won Jong in disadvantage position.

According to OCN, Lee Young Ah will engage in fierce battle with detective Lee Wong Jong (who plays as Wang Soon Bum) to conduct interrogation, and there is also intense staring and radical way of talking, digesting suspect who looks like in dilemma. The production crew hinted on the radical transformation of Lee Young Ah smoke will be rediscovered.

via StarNews

cr asian drama

Thanks for the articles denzai. Always appreciate it. :D

18434953.jpg 24058015.jpg

Oh my gosh, he gave her a smirk. :w00t: I think I'm falling in love all over again with these two. They're just too cute.

I don't know which one I like better, the smile or the smirk. Kyah! They're both so freaking cute.

Mr. Vampire looks so damn sexy in that gray suit. I want more.

Preview for the fourth episode is also out, so check it out on Youtube. Link has been posted on the first page.

Haha. I just rewatched the making of the first two episode and I still can't stop laughing at Yeon's teasing. I guess the cast likes to go by their character name, instead of their actual name. Which I find funny because its more enjoyable that way.

Yeon : " Jung In ah. "

Lee : " Yeah? "

Yeon : " Do you want to rehearse? "

( Lee comes running towards Yeon and Yeon makes her run back to the other side of the pool )

Yeon : ( impersonating the director ) " Begin. "

Lee : " Found it. "

Yeon : " Alright. "

( Yeon and Lee Won Jong having a good laugh from it )

Does anyone know the song used in the trailer? I can't seem to find it, but I like the beat.

So far the show is decent. I think the first episode was better. The second episode was a bit confusing with the whole mystery aspect and the editing wasn't as sharp. Overall the I like the show and the cinematography is beautiful.

Oh nvm. I found the song it's Joan of arc - David Guetta feat. Thailand

Very nice episode today. Lots of action scenes with Prosecutor Min. Prosecutor Yoo did a little fighting herself, but unfortunately, was over powered and became a damsel in distress in the end. Lame. For once, I'll like to see a girl not get pwned after busting out with some cool moves.

Lots of disagreement between both Prosecutors. Yoo was severely annoyed by Soon Bum today and finally told him off, which pretty much satisfied Min also because Soon Bum was starting to annoy him too.

Yoo is starting to get suspicious of Min. One, because the coroner told her something about the blood sample Min took. Two, Min said something to her that made her ask, " Are you even human? ". Well, something along the, are you human, line. Three, at the end of the episode when Min came to her rescue and dropped his lighter, he then picked it up and decided to flick it like he always does. But no worries, Min caused a black out so his rescue was all done in the dark to where Yoo couldn't see anything. Four, Dong Man had said something about, after Min had interrogated the high on crack suspect, he came for her or something.

Min, on the other hand, is starting to get meaner towards Yoo. He, getting angry at her in some parts of today's episode, I understand, but the rest, hm, not so much. But what was funny was when he took a taste of the crack, he went all vampire, lol. So vampire just don't turn vampire when they drink blood, they also turn vampire when they taste crack. Hehe.

I'm thinking, the reason for Min behaving the way he does towards Yoo, is to keep her safe. Somehow. Or, because she'll get too much into the crimes that she'll end up messing up somehow. Or, because he finds her presences a hindrance to the team. Nah, she's been useful at whatever task he had put upon her so far. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever figure it out.

Hm. For what's been shown about Min's vampire abilities. He's got the super strength, super speed, regeneration ability, and the ability to look back in time. So what's next, he can fly? Laser eyes? X-ray vision?

Also, doesn't the examiner ever wonders why Min always ask for a sample of blood from the dead victims and never returns it? I would.

ocne03111016h264720phdt.jpgocne03111016h264720phdt.jpg

First argument, begins.

First annoyance, begins.

First dissatisfaction, begins.

ocne03111016h264720phdtc.jpgocne03111016h264720phdt.jpg

" What the heck, is she crazy? " moment.

ocne03111016h264720phdt.jpgocne03111016h264720phdtp.jpg

The smile is back.

Second annoyance follows.

This is where Soon Bum wouldn't stop talking and Min said something to him, which got him to shut up.

Yoo going furious because the dude wouldn't confess that he is the killer. Girl instinct.

Third annoyance appears.

Final annoyance and she finally gets him to shut up, to which, Min finds it enjoyable and gets a good laugh out of it.

Yoo : " Are you even human? "

In Soon Bum's face. He gets left out of what's happening with the crime because she's doing her own thing with Dong Man's help and Min is doing what he always does.

ocne03111016h264720phdtq.jpgocne03111016h264720phdt.jpg

I love the angle the camera is at for the first shot. Oh, yea, I love how fast his expression changes also.

So, Min has the regeneration ability. First shot, Min gets slashed by the killer and his blood goes flying. Second shot, there's no cut whatsoever on him.

ocne03111016h264720phdtq.jpgocne03111016h264720phdt.jpg

Is she beginning to fall for him? Or is it just her being suspicious?

Aw. The second smile.

Oh my gosh. The third smile. Three smiles in one episode.

ocne03111016h264720phdt.jpgocne03111016h264720phdtf.jpg

ocne03111016h264720phdt.jpgocne03111016h264720phdtv.jpg

He didn't drink the blood. Why?

Stills for episode 04. Yes, finally someone is gonna be going head to head with Min. Hehe. This is getting interesting because that lawyer chick looks so badass.

VoPDj.jpg

R1Lar.jpg

joz6d.jpg

cdim5.jpg

jZjE2.jpg

Y8reu.jpg

HVIEv.jpg

98Tkq.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Archived