[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm... I don't know if it'll be before or after she yells at the both of them. I kinda want to think that it'll happen before because something is telling me that the person who is driving the mysterious car, might be the girl they''ll later on interrogate.

Ha. I so agree with you about secretly wanting Jung In to get hurt so we can see a worry Min. Now that would be a sight to enjoy. As for Jung In saving Min, that I definitely want. Since Min took a scalpel for her, you know, maybe she can take a bullet for him? ^_^ I already have the perfect scenario in mind, but won't share it. :P

Aww Why won't you share?? Hahaha

Oh man. If that does happen, I might end up punching my computer screen or something.

Oh, don't ya think that the next episode might be an introduction to an episode about Jung In's past? You know how the ending of the preview during yesterday's episode ended with the girl getting kidnap by those look-a-like gangsters, maybe they'll bring in Jung In's father in the next upcoming episode. :unsure: But that's a wishful thinking, huh? :sweatingbullets:

Oh shoot. Ya know what would be funny? If Jung In meets Mr. Hot Bartender and he develops a crush on her. :lol: Oh, what about instead of having Min save Jung In, we can have Mr. Hot Bartender come save her? :lol:

Just watched episode 7 with subs, and I loved it...

The best part?

1. Jung In- Tae Yeon scenes, but we already know that even without the subs...

2. When Tae Yeon gets out of bed because he wants to go to work and he says "I'm sure Jung In isn't thinking straight either. I need to go and get things in order." I like that he is worried for her.

3. Soon-bum the nurse "Just rest up today.Keep drinking all that bagged blood until your stomach is about to burst" ahahahahah........ 

Really he is a good actor, I disliked him when he was the bad guy in another drama and I like him know as the funny cop...

The only thing that I don't like it's the return of the defense attorney from  a previous episode because I didn't like her character so, why is the hooded vampire  linked with her? Can we not have another one? I think the hot barman is more suspicious...

@Wafah I think so too  that the hooded vampire mystery needs an extension but I don't know how cable dramas works (this is my first), so I have a message for the writers  "DO NOT RUIN THE END, take your time if needed"

I thought they're gonna extended this series to another season. I can't imagine how the writer will wrap up the whole main mystery just in 5 episodes more. Or, did the writer consider to brings 2-3 episodes before the end of series with story focus to case 7 years ago. Arghhhhhhhhh vicx.gif I hope they not ruin this series. Please give us the greatest ending. Even though the ending could become cliff hanger for season 2 :w00t:

I love episode 7. Finally I meet case where the victim protected the murder. This idea was interesting. :wub: And I can't wait to see lawyer Yoon again. I really wanna see Min beat her in trial court :w00t:

Aww Why won't you share?? Hahaha

Because if I share, my scenario would be ruined and I'll have a hard time perfecting another scenario. ^_^ Nah, just kidding. It's hard for me to put my thoughts into words, so I don't even bother because its gonna come out all crappy and uncool, which will have me rethinking everything all over again.

The bartender falling for Jung In would be funny though doesn't he kind of look oldish for her...or maybe that's just the color of his hair or the stress of dealing with vampire clientele...I mean if he's not the hooded vampire I'm surprised he's not come under the radar...and hasn't been in danger...

Ha. He does, but I think its just the hair. I don't even know the Hot Bartender's real name. Heck, I don't even know his character name. Oh well, gotta go look him up now. Hehe. He can't be Mr. Hood's because Mr. Hood's doesn't have a mustache, right? Ha. Hm... good thinking. Maybe he's not being targeted because he isn't making himself a target.

But if he does end up being Mr. Hood's in the end, why go through the trouble of helping and saving Min? Also, wouldn't Min be looking for two different vampires? First, he has to look for the vampire who killed his sister, who by the way isn't Mr. Hood's. Second, he has to look for Mr. Hood's because of the lighter and as to why Mr. Hood killed Min's vampire suspect in the beginning. I have so many people linked together that my head hurts just from thinking about them all.

2. When Tae Yeon gets out of bed because he wants to go to work and he says "I'm sure Jung In isn't thinking straight either. I need to go and get things in order." I like that he is worried for her.

The only thing that I don't like it's the return of the defense attorney from  a previous episode because I didn't like her character so, why is the hooded vampire  linked with her? Can we not have another one? I think the hot barman is more suspicious...

Aw... is that what Min said? That's so cute, but couldn't he at least have said something to her instead of just giving her the silent treatment and a pat on the shoulder? He could have comforted her like how he's always lecturing her, you know?

Mr. Hood is linked to Mrs. Lawyer because she's his next target.

I thought they're gonna extended this series to another season. I can't imagine how the writer will wrap up the whole main mystery just in 5 episodes more. Or, did the writer consider to brings 2-3 episodes before the end of series with story focus to case 7 years ago. Arghhhhhhhhh  vicx.gif  I hope they not ruin this series. Please give us the greatest ending. Even though the ending could become cliff hanger for season 2  :w00t:

I love episode 7. Finally I meet case where the victim protected the murder. This idea was interesting.  :wub:  And I can't wait to see lawyer Yoon again. I really wanna see Min beat her in trial court  :w00t:

If Mrs. Lawyer comes back, I don't think she's gonna come back to be seen inside a court room. More like she's gonna come back needing some major life saving from Min, but ends up dying in the end anyway for playing the game unfairly.

Because if I share, my scenario would be ruined and I'll have a hard time perfecting another scenario. ^_^ Nah, just kidding. It's hard for me to put my thoughts into words, so I don't even bother because its gonna come out all crappy and uncool, which will have me rethinking everything all over again.

I know how that is. In my head it sounds perfect but I make a mess of things trying to explain it and then as I write it out I over analyze and drive myself crazy for no reason.

Ha. He does, but I think its just the hair. I don't even know the Hot Bartender's real name. Heck, I don't even know his character name. Oh well, gotta go look him up now. Hehe. He can't be Mr. Hood's because Mr. Hood's doesn't have a mustache, right? Ha. Hm... good thinking. Maybe he's not being targeted because he isn't making himself a target.

Actually I feel like 90% it's not the Bartender...Detective Hwang called him something a Mr. ? I didnt catch the name which again makes me curious how Hwang Soon Bum and Min Tae Yeon know each other and wonder about their friendship as well...another unanswered question.

So after watching the preview another time...Yoo Jung In is annoyed because both Tae Yeon and Soon Bum seem to know that Yoon Sa (the neice) isn't the killer (I'm guessing from Tae Yeon's divining skills :lol: but all the evidence and clue keeps pointing to the niece so she wants to know what is it that they know and she doesn't know about the niece, and it's not like either of them can tell her...

Aw... is that what Min said? That's so cute, but couldn't he at least have said something to her instead of just giving her the silent treatment and a pat on the shoulder? He could have comforted her like how he's always lecturing her, you know?

I think lecturing comes easier to him than comforting...hahaha...he asks first about her when he gets up if she's alright to which of course Det. Hwang responds she's hysterical, and then it's funny how Min says that without him the team can't function and Jung In mustn't be thinking straight either...someone has too much confidence in himself...even though he does have faith in Jung In.

Though it felt odd for the Chief Prosecutor to confront Jung In that Min is important to her... kind of inappropriate too...there is definitely something odd about him...esp considering Tae Yeon seems to be a little guarded around him.

Mr. Hood is linked to Mrs. Lawyer because she's his next target.

If Mrs. Lawyer comes back, I don't think she's gonna come back to be seen inside a court room. More like she's gonna come back needing some major life saving from Min, but ends up dying in the end anyway for playing the game unfairly.

I feel like Mr. Hood is linked a little more closely to Mrs. Lawyer than just targeting her? I wonder if a Mr. Hood is a Ms. Hood too? Not that I'm suggesting that the lawyer is the Vampire...that would be a little far fetched...but with her friends disappearing and her saying she will see Tae Yeon soon out of the courtroom there seems to be more of a link than just the case itself.

@_emy_rose_ I'm kind of in uncharted territory myself when it comes to cable dramas...except that they seem to have a little more creative freedom than regular channels. I have faith in the writers that they won't disappoint *fingers crossed*

@aouah I think that Min is starting now to have human feelings, revenge excepted, so I'm willing to give him time but not too much, he is immortal Jung In no...

Maybe Jung In's secret past can wake up Min's heart...

@Wafah Don't know if I can trust the writers because I had a recent bad experience (warrior baek dong soo: a good drama with an awful end), but it's true that cable dramas seems more free and VP is doing well with all that dark secrets so, I repeat what you said, *fingers crossed*

@bim2 a cliffhanger for season 2 is a good idea, there are all the necessary condictions for at last 10 more episodes:

Jung In's secret past;

the hot Bartender;

Mr. Hood;

the enigmatic Chief Prosecutor Jang  (maybe he is Mr. Hood);

Soon Bum and the sexy pathologist story (I know there is not a story, but every autopsy is funny with Soon Bum)...

Guest mumudav

I've been watching all 7 episodes for the whole night and now I wanna scream OMG HOW EFFING AWESOME THIS DRAMA CAN BE???!!!!)))))

I like everything! All the characters, all the mysteries, the pace of the drama and characters' development <3333 Especially MinYoo, kyaaaa, how cute they can be together <3333

But as most of you I am afraid about the length of drama... I think that we don't have enough episodes left for wraping all the secrets and relationship... I'm afraid the ending might be too rushed T___T But let's hope for the better, keke)))

And about preview... Awwww~~~ I have such GREAT hopes for the next episode <3333 It has such a potential for MinYoo relationsip <3333 And also for disclosing Yoo's trauma and her past. I'm dying to know about it even more than the secret behind hooded man, hehe))))

And my last screaming: WHYYYYYY. OH WHY THIS DRAMA IS ONLY ONCE A WEEK???? And why Sunday? It's so far away (T_T)

By the way! We have a lot of time rill Sunday so... Let's speculate a little bit about Yoo's trauma~^*^ What do you think?

Acoording to her oversensitiveness to rape cases and flashback with dad I've thought several scenarios))))

1. Her dad molested her (I hope it's not the one >_< )

2. She was kidnapped and molested or raped

3. Her mother was kidnapped and raped and possibly killed

What are your thoughts?~^*^

Oh snap, oh snap. Mrs. Lawyer is gonna be back and we also have a very special guest appearance from, Mr. Lee Jong Hyuk. Dang, this is getting so intensifying already. Oh snap, oh snap.

Pictures from episode 08.

Yw3hb.jpg

Rf9T1.jpg

RdmRy.jpg

4eUuh.jpg

1fvVE.jpg

5Qpw3.jpg

Jldp9.jpg

XlR9E.jpg

bA8JF.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

whoaa that's so cool lee jong hyuk will make special appearance too :wub:

i hope more famous artis will make guest star too

& the actress who playing Mrs lawyer is getting married, chukae...

Jang Young-nam to marry a man 7 years her junior in December

http://www.hancinema.net/jang-young-nam-to-marry-a-man-7-years-her-junior-in-december-35357.html

Hi All,

First time posting in this thread, this drama caught my interest cause the plot is so different fr other dramas.

I like it alot so far.

I just watched happy together program with the 4 actor in it, and it was hilarious when they talked about their shooting time moment Love them all, especially for Jung Ah when she made a pose when other co-star call her name. It's so cute.....

I'm quite surprised that happy together which is one of KBS program invite them to their show. I don't know about the nature of korean tv media, but promoting other tv program in their channel is surprised me. I'm glad that they stil manage good circumstances between medias.

In my country it's a big NO NO.

I'm just happy to see the actor can still enjoy the talking and play the games too.

Just random question might be silly one :D

Does a vampire check the victim blood type first before biting them or they just bite them without checking hehehe....

I mean what's the point of drinking blood if the type does not matched...hehe..

I saw fr the picture our dear vampire blood type is O :)

Nice to know you guys....

Guest alicechen

Ahhh!! I dropped by to post a poster...but now I'm on pines and needles for the next 3 days.

Thanks for the spoilers, pictures, and translation everyone! :D

The moment I saw Ep.8 preview, my mind went rambling with scenes and predictions. Doesn't Jung In getting into a car accident remind everyone of Taeyeon's incident? He was chasing after the suspect...and bam bam bam, got turned. Here we have Soom Bum possibly chasing after a suspect but this time, he/she'd run into JI. If Jung In were on the brink of death, would he bite her? (this is my poll question but I'm going to throw it out here to stir some discussions).

As much as I like my own scenarios, I don't think the writers would have TY save her again (please do? Like everyone else, I want to see a worried TY)...but imagine...if he were not there...and a hooded figure approaches the unconscious Jung In. OMG, that would burst my vessels. :ph34r: See? I'm already going crazy with these scenes. SUNDAY, Come! NOW.

Oh, don't you think that it would be really refreshing to see Jung In saving Tae Yeon

nateko, that would be refreshing! Who says she can't save him.....emotionally? Although, I'm not against the idea of her showing some badass moves again (like how she gave the perverted Camera guy a few awesome kicks!)

denzai, haha the pictures crack me up. He's drinking a healthy dose of....orange juice! :lol:

mumudav, thanks for the siggies! Cheeky, especially the last one. "I'm Gonna Kiss You!" "NOW? :w00t:" would be my reaction.

aouah, ah! the lawyer lady is not dead. Yay! The ending to episode 7 was creepy. I guess she's on the run to hide from someone. My quote and your tweaked version inspired me to make a poster! Lots of blues.

VP_pos1-1.png

Vampire Prosecutor Yun Jung Hoon, the cutie Vampire?

9c16fdfaaf51f3de16f6632.jpg

Yun Jung Hoon, who is appearing on OCN’s ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ revealed a picture as a cutie vampire.

In the picture revealed on November 17th, Yun Jung Hoon is showing off the playful and comical side far cry from the charismatic vampire on the show.

In the drama, Yun Jung Hoon is an elite prosecutor who is always calculated but he shows the instincts of the vampire when his psychometry powers are on. However, in the picture, the slight showing of vampire teeth and the ‘cute V’ are just so cute.

The production staffs stated, “Unlike his calm image, he’s the best at lifting spirits up on the filming set. As soon as the cameras roll, his concentration is so intense that he just sucks in you, but instantly as the cameras go off he becomes a clown”.

Yun Jung Hoon is currently playing the role of the charismatic prosecutor ‘Min Tae Yeon’ and his almost eery portrayal of the vampire prosecutor has earned him many praises.

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ has ranked No.1 for it’s time slot for 6 weeks in a row. The episode aired on the 13th has recorded the highest ratings so far for the series, with the ratings of 3.3%.

Source: Money Today via Nate

Cr kpopFever

SURE FASHION MAGAZINE

DECEMBER EDITION

hRHlD.jpg

LEF0c.jpg

9IkB7.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Me is liking Mr. Sexy Vampire Min Tae Yeon.

First photo is to die for. Love the seriousness mixed with the biker theme. Yum, yum.

Guest mumudav

I just LOVE his serious face and oh-so-intense gaze <3333333

alicechen thank you for awesome poster ~^*^ and your siggy is soooooooo cuuuuuuute, kyaaaa =(*^w^*)=

Uh... does anyone else think that Min wasn't Min in the latest episode? I mean, he did so many things I wouldn't even imagine that he would do. Like when he told Soon Bum to use his brain and he started pointing to his head. Then after that when he gave Soon Bum the thumb and victory sign. I was like, what the heck? Am I still watching Vampire Prosecutor? Lol. I have no reason why, but I love the part where Min tells Yoo that her skirt was flipped. That whole scene just seems so odd that its actually funny because... that's just not Min. I guess I like Min a lot more when Min doesn't seem like Min anymore. Lol.

love VP! its only 13 eps right? so sad, they should make it longer! maybe we will get season 2 *fingers crossed*

I wish it was 13, but it's only 12. :tears:

I feel like Mr. Hood is linked a little more closely to Mrs. Lawyer than just targeting her? I wonder if a Mr. Hood is a Ms. Hood too? Not that I'm suggesting that the lawyer is the Vampire...that would be a little far fetched...but with her friends disappearing and her saying she will see Tae Yeon soon out of the courtroom there seems to be more of a link than just the case itself.

Maybe she said that because she has a thing for Min. ;)

@aouah I think that Min is starting now to have human feelings, revenge excepted, so I'm willing to give him time but not too much, he is immortal Jung In no...

Maybe Jung In's secret past can wake up Min's heart...

Can someone's trauma really stir another person's heart in that way? :huh: Min's always had a human heart. I just like to think that he's secretly and silently protecting those close to him by being cold and serious all the time. ^_^

By the way! We have a lot of time rill Sunday so... Let's speculate a little bit about Yoo's trauma~^*^ What do you think?

Acoording to her oversensitiveness to rape cases and flashback with dad I've thought several scenarios))))

1. Her dad molested her (I hope it's not the one >_< )

2. She was kidnapped and molested or raped

3. Her mother was kidnapped and raped and possibly killed

What are your thoughts?~^*^

Welcome to the club. We know exactly how you feel.

I don't think her trauma has anything to do with rape. Maybe she just hate rapists and since she's also a woman, she kinda feels that it's her responsibility to care for women around that has gone through being raped.

Well, I did have Yoo's character description translated a while back and it said she was psychologically traumatized by her gangster father. So, maybe she has something to do with gangsters?

Just random question might be silly one :D

Does a vampire check the victim blood type first before biting them or they just bite them without checking hehehe....

I mean what's the point of drinking blood if the type does not matched...hehe..

I saw fr the picture our dear vampire blood type is O :)

Nice to know you guys....

Ha. Vampires just bite whoever has blood. They don't care for blood types. Though, I think they would prefer type O. :lol: Just like how vampires don't check for whoever has and don't have diseases. As long as blood is running inside a human, they'll make that bite.

Ahhh!! I dropped by to post a poster...but now I'm on pines and needles for the next 3 days.

Thanks for the spoilers, pictures, and translation everyone! :D

The moment I saw Ep.8 preview, my mind went rambling with scenes and predictions. Doesn't Jung In getting into a car accident remind everyone of Taeyeon's incident? He was chasing after the suspect...and bam bam bam, got turned. Here we have Soom Bum possibly chasing after a suspect but this time, he/she'd run into JI. If Jung In were on the brink of death, would he bite her? (this is my poll question but I'm going to throw it out here to stir some discussions).

As much as I like my own scenarios, I don't think the writers would have TY save her again (please do? Like everyone else, I want to see a worried TY)...but imagine...if he were not there...and a hooded figure approaches the unconscious Jung In. OMG, that would burst my vessels. :ph34r: See? I'm already going crazy with these scenes. SUNDAY, Come! NOW.

aouah, ah! the lawyer lady is not dead. Yay! The ending to episode 7 was creepy. I guess she's on the run to hide from someone. My quote and your tweaked version inspired me to make a poster! Lots of blues.

Would he bite her if she's about to die? I don't think he would because he probably wouldn't want her to suffer like him. But if she was his blood supplier, then we're talking.

Ha. I'm so hoping for Yoo to get injure in someway so Min can really show that he cares. I don't care how, they just need to make it happen and quickly too. Hate me for saying this, but I don't want to see Min saving Yoo again. Not until a couple of episodes later. :sweatingbullets: I mean, he's already saved her twice. I want some of Yoo saving Min's life for a change.

Mrs. Lawyer is hiding from Mr. Hood's, but she just doesn't know that she's suppose to be hiding from him yet. Oh wouldn't it be something if Mr. Hood finds the lawyer and Yoo pops outta nowhere to save her? No wait, wait. What about Mr. Hot Bartender comes to the rescue and then he has a fallout with Mr. Hood? Now that would be interesting. Unless Mr. Hot Bartender is Mr. Hood, then um... Min would be doomed. But if, Boss Jang is the hooded man and he just happened to come face to face with Yoo, I don't think he'll hurt her in anyway.

I freaking love that poster you made. Are we gonna see anymore?

I just LOVE his serious face and oh-so-intense gaze <3333333

You got that right.

Is this... are they finally having a team outing this time? I hope so.

Please give MinYoo a stroll, wherever they are, moment to get closer.

d4488b82b9014a90038536f.jpg

Credits to Baidu

Eek... they're so cute together.

My goodness, their height difference.

Guest BySorleeha

Hello, everyone.!  My name is Soha. :lol:

I like Yon Jong Hoon. And Vampire Prosecutor A long time.

But I have never had a chance to talk here. I'm not good at English's. If the sentence is wrong, I apologize.:sweatingbullets:

I used Google to translate. Nice to meet you all.

Oh he look is Cool Guys +++

2-2.jpg

1-4.jpg

Archived