[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

LOL Jung In is very innocent so that wouldn't make her past trauma relate to her reaction to rape cases...it probably has something to do with her father...and maybe why she chose to become a prosecutor...I don't know...but I like the scenario you painted...it would be nice to see...

As for the preview I've watched it a couple of times too...and I think Jung In probably did feel it heal even though they probably might not reveal everything. I wonder what hospital it was that they were in.

I agree with you...I keep going over all these scenarios in my head and can't help but conjecture the possibilities...it is truly addicting...I keep coming back hoping to read more or find out something more...

Oh how I love that she's so innocent. I agree that her reaction to the rape cases before had nothing to do with her trauma. Her character description said that she was traumatized because of her father, who happens to be a gangster or was a gangster. So I don't think her trauma has anything to do with rape or abuse by her father. Something else must have happened to her involving some gang members, right? It's frustrating because I don't know how to put my thoughts into words. :sweatingbullets:

I love these three together. They are so freaking adorable. I want to see these three in another project again after this show.

More pictures from Yeon's birthday party. They must be filming for the eighth episode because I don't see them wearing those clothing in the previews for the seventh episode. I want his jacket.

201111081008301117_1.jpg

201111081008301117_2.jpg

201111081008301117_3.jpg

201111081008301117_4.jpg

20111108_1320714017_84996100_1.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness. So much goodies today.

What's in the spoiler are stills for the upcoming episode. Please tell me that reaction of hers isn't part of the actual scene.

0k0q0.jpg

YSHwR.jpg

XkekX.jpg

Td4HI.jpg

QeckG.jpg

4zGp3.jpg

0KHd1.jpg

K0FaJ.jpg

11/13 (일) 오후 3시부터 밤 12시까지 7편 연속 방송!      

연속 방송 기념 <뱀파이어 검사> TV 최초 미공개 영상 전격 공개!

C1Anx.jpg

다양한 연령층으로부터 큰 인기를 얻고 있는 OCN <뱀파이어 검사>

그 인기에 힘입어, OCN에서 11/13 (일) 오후 3시부터 밤 12시까지 특별 편성을 했습니다!

한 에피소드 방송이 끝날 때마다 뱀검 미공개 스페셜영상(3분)이 공개되는데요!

뱀검 미공개영상과 함께 1편부터 본방인 7편까지 한꺼번에 만날 수 있는 기회! 절대 놓치지 마세요!

그럼,  각 에피소드별 미공개 스틸과 함께 어떤 미공개 영상이 공개되는지 알아볼까요?

2V78t.jpg

QuoAA.jpg

(1) 프랑스인형이 있는 방

첫 번째 스페셜 영상! 드라마 <뱀파이어 검사> 탄생의 비밀?

민태연 검사 싸이코메트리 씬 비하인드와 유조차 폭파씬 등 다양한 촬영 비하인드를 만나볼 수 있다.

YSOEf.jpg

UgYsC.jpg

(2) 죽음의 시나리오

연정훈, 뱀파이어 검사 민태연이 되다! 연정훈 특집 영상!

완벽한 민태연 캐릭터가 되기 위해 부상투혼과 함께 촬영을 감행한 연정훈의 액션씬부터

촬영 쉬는시간에 반전 이미지를 보여준 깨방정 연정훈을 한번에 볼 수 있는 두 번째 스페셜 영상!

FIHju.jpg

ZBj7I.jpg

(3) 발바리의 추억

포스터/예고편 촬영 현장 & 제작발표회 현장 메이킹, 비하인드를 최초로 볼 수 있는 세 번째 스페셜 영상!

TuIoa.jpg

OzbVg.jpg

(4) 트라우마

지금까지 만나볼 수 없었던 <뱀파이어 검사> NG영상과 아쉽게도 방송에선 편집되었던

미공개 영상을 만나볼 수 있는 네 번째 스페셜 영상!

B2kux.jpg

JxVw7.jpg

(5) 진실게임

<뱀파이어 검사> 출연진과 특별 출연 까메오들의 애드리브 열전!

모두 대본인줄 알았던 대사들이 애드립이었다면? 다섯 번째 스페셜 영상에서 만나자!

C2VG1.jpg

CWw3M.jpg

(6) 파이트 클럽

<뱀파이어 검사>의 주연 연정훈, 이영아의 특별한 생일 파티 현장 비하인드 영상과

스탭들과 절친한 연정훈의 특별한 오락 비법(?)을 만나볼 수 있는 여섯 번째 스페셜 영상!

GwqhI.jpg

VtuRY.jpg

대망의 마지막! 11/13 (일) 밤 11시 본방 7화 '신드롬' 편까지 많은 기대 바랍니다.

그동안 놓쳤던 <뱀파이어 검사> 1~6 에피소드까지 몰아서 챙겨보고,

중간에 공개되는 미공개 스페셜영상도 절대 놓치지 마세요!!

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

OCN will be showing all 7 episodes of Vampire Prosecutor on Sunday the 13th from 3 P.M. to 12 A.M.

오늘도 어김없이 돌아온 6화 메이킹 스틸!

6화 메이킹 스틸이 많지 않아, 민검사 절권도 액션 스틸로 꽉꽉 채웠습니다!

(대신 곧 업로드 될 5-6화 메이킹 영상 많이 기대해주세요.)

0M3lE.jpg

저 핸드폰이 나였어야 해. (feat. 박진영)

Fs0qG.jpg

뿌잉뿌잉~ 귀여운 민검사님!!! 근데 뭔가 약하시다구요?

OQ1Jn.jpgOQ1Jn.jpgOQ1Jn.jpg

실제 6화 방송에선 이렇게 귀여운 장면이 있었다며!ㅋㅋ

SaORp.jpg

제목인 '파이트 클럽'에 맞게 대결씬과 맞는 씬 때문에 너무 고생해주신 절권도 고수 역할의 배우님이세요!

까메오로 출연해주신 무술 고수 5인방 덕분에 또 하나의 재밌는 에피소드가 탄생했어요.^0^

그리고 이번엔 아기다리고 기다리셨을 민검사 절권도 액션 스틸!

2Fcxt.jpg

SeWJQ.jpg

R3Vk3.jpg

4fwRt.jpg

RYNaE.jpg

민검사와 절권도를 함께 해주신 분은 실제로 故 이소룡의 제자인

세계적인 절권도 고수 '김종학' 감독님이신데요. 그래서인지 리얼액션이 남달라보였죠!!

여기까지 만나본 6화 메이킹 스틸어떠셨나요?

곧, 연정훈 생일파티 현장 스틸도 업로드될 예정이니 많이 기대해주세요오~^0^/

I never get bored with any part of VP! I love it!

So funny in episode 6 when dongman was also assigned to interrogate people and he was bowing and being polite to the guy, haha! And also when they were going to go to dinner only to find it was an all beef menu! Tehehe

Yun Jung Hoon celebrates his birthday with the fans and fellow castmates

Actor Yun Jung Hoon‘s birthday photos are revealed.

Yun Jung Hoon celebrated his birthday on the 6th on the set of his drama ‘Vampire Prosecutor’. The fans had prepared a surprise birthday party for the star.

Yun Jung Hoon’s fans didn’t forget the hard working filming crews either, they prepared snacks for the 100 crews working on the set and everyone on the set were very pleased.

Fellow castmate Lee Won Jong can be seen playfully applying some cream on Yun Jung Hoon’s face and Lee Young Ah is making a cute face as if to tease her co-star.

Yun Jung Hoon spoke about the surprise birthday party, “I spent every birthday in my life with my family, but I’m really happy to have celebrated this birthday on the filming set this year”.

He added, “I will work even harder for all the love and support the fans of ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ have been giving us”.

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ has become one of the biggest hits of the year on cable television and the last episode has surpassed its own highest ratings mark.

Source: TV Report via Nate

cr kpopfever

Oh my goodness. So much goodies today.

What's in the spoiler are stills for the upcoming episode. Please tell me that reaction of hers isn't part of the actual scene.

Her hand is not on his wound so maybe he pushes her hand away or something like that because she kind of seems mad...compared to the last picture posted (not in the spoiler section) that's two different reactions...one is kind of concerned shock the other kind of mad...

Her hand is not on his wound so maybe he pushes her hand away or something like that because she kind of seems mad...compared to the last picture posted (not in the spoiler section) that's two different reactions...one is kind of concerned shock the other kind of mad...

That darn picture ... it's bothering the heck out of me. :crazy:

I don't know. I am not getting the angry vibe from her. It's more like ... it's hard to explain. So I hope your right and that he does indeed push her hand away, which gets her angry because she was only worried about him while he's all mean and angry that he got stabbed.

Well, I'm kinda hoping Yoo will secretly find out that Min's a vampire without Min knowing that Yoo found out that he's a vampire. It'll make things a lot more interesting between the two, from how she'll treat him, to how she'll interact with him.

:w00t: The height difference. The height difference is killing me. :lol:

That darn picture ... it's bothering the heck out of me. :crazy:

I don't know. I am not getting the angry vibe from her. It's more like ... it's hard to explain. So I hope your right and that he does indeed push her hand away, which gets her angry because she was only worried about him while he's all mean and angry that he got stabbed.

Well, I'm kinda hoping Yoo will secretly find out that Min's a vampire without Min knowing that Yoo found out that he's a vampire. It'll make things a lot more interesting between the two, from how she'll treat him, to how she'll interact with him.

:w00t:The height difference. The height difference is killing me. :lol:

:lol:Yeah it's kind of hard to place her reaction...If Yoo finds out about Min without him knowing it would definitely make things interesting...I wonder though what her reaction would be or how she would interact with him...from Min's comment in Ep 6 you kind of get like he pulls away from regular human contact because of who he is...so it definitely would be interesting to watch that play out if it happens...

<뱀파이어 검사>의 히어로 민태연 검사!

11/6 (화) 배우 연정훈의 깜짝 생일 파티 현장 비하인드!

bkMrf.jpg

JROkY.jpg

RXhWE.jpg

Syk7k.jpg

Oh4Q8.jpg

IyDqw.jpg

USzDR.jpg

JysnR.jpg

UQsrT.jpg

LcFyJ.jpg

YQzqT.jpg

EiTpS.jpg

19xz3.jpg

CrELt.jpg

QSobz.jpg

MNl1z.jpg

<뱀파이어 검사> 5, 6화 BEHIND STORY

짠!! 여러분 많이 기다리셨죠?!

많은 사랑을 받고 있는 뱀파이어 검사 5, 6화 메이킹 영상이 도착했습니다! (짝짝짝!!)

배우님들의 깨알같은 모습부터 연정훈&이영아님의 생일 파티 현장까지!

액기스만 쏙!쏙! 뽑아 만든 이번 BEHIND STORY! 함께 보시죠!

4gtKz.jpg

쌀쌀한 늦가을 날씨에도 불구하고 민검사님은 촬영 준비 중!

3o78z.jpg7nHji.jpg

'그 놈'이 누군지. 그놈을 잡기 위한 민검사님의 끈질긴 추격전!

이 장면에서 유독 연배우님의 우 to the 월한 기럭지가 눈에 띄었죠.

4EXXD.jpg

계속되는 추격신 촬영으로 출출해진 민검사님! 급히 수혈받을 피(?)도 없고 ..

결국 촬영 쉬는 시간 내~내 아이스크림에서 눈을 못떼셨답니다.

OnUZ4.jpg

스텝분께 애교 아닌 애교를 부리며, 우유 맛 아이스크림 득템!

(그 애교.. 저에게도 한번만....)

Ub1sp.jpgLqhXz.jpg

52CaV.jpgL8lBP.jpg

지난 6화에서 사부님과의 절권도 촬영 도 중, 부상을 당하셨는데요ㅠ.ㅠ

아프신 와중에도 이렇게 열심히 촬영에 임해 주셨답니다.

진정한 PRO! 연배우님! 다시는 아프시면 안되요!!

RaHjP.jpg

DwzHG.jpgBbL8i.jpg

어두운 골목길에서도 가려지지 않는 민검사님의 블링블링 외모!

LpTEk.jpg

야식먹고 으쌰으쌰!! 민검사님 힘내세요!! 화이팅!!

공교롭게도 뱀검 촬영 중 연정훈님과 이영아님의 생일이 있었는데요~!

배우님들의 깜짝! 생일파티 현장! 보시죠!

YPKCN.jpgbD5xv.jpg

어둑어둑한 촬영장 속에서 손전등에 의지해가며 대본 리딩 중인 두 배우님~

오손도손 너무 훈훈합니다잉!

Vkn7d.jpg1s9YY.jpg

E7guj.jpg3juMu.jpg

촬영 중 스텝분과 배우분들이 이영아님 몰래 이렇게 깜!짝! 생일파티를 준비하셨답니다.^^

감동감동 열매를 드신 이영아님!

더블 케익 앞에서 소원을 빌고 귀엽게 촛불 끄시는 중!

뒤에 이원종님께서 아빠미소 한가득 바라보고 계시네요.

Qu3Nd.jpg43zhN.jpg

QguKV.jpgLHre8.jpg

뱀검의 로맨틱남으로 등극?!! 황횽이 준비하신 꽃다발 선물과 민검사님의 선물!

"옛다. 받아라~" 민검사님의 농담으로 더욱 더 화기애애해진 촬영장!

(저도 저 사이에 끼고 싶...흑뀨..)

Nq7r1.jpgTKlBa.jpg

SZNNf.jpgS4wHq.jpg

생일 기념으로 준비한 생일떡도 직접 스텝분들께 하나하나 드린 이영아님!

얼굴도 이쁘신데 마음까지 너~무 이쁘시네요. 

이영아님~ 늦었지만 다시 한 번 생일 축하 드립니다!^^

continues from above post ...

YF4Zo.jpgTPfmv.jpg

촬영 대기 중 쪼그리고 앉아 수다 삼매경 중인 두 배우님.

너무 귀여우세요~~꺅!

0RmfJ.jpgFTQvz.jpg

S37bi.jpgSoqay.jpg

연정훈님의 생일을 축하해 주기위해 팬 여러분들이 찾아와주셨어요.^^

뱀파이어를 떠오르게하는 빨간 2층 케익과 민검사님의 캐릭터가 담긴 뱀파이어검사 케익까지!

팬분들 센스 대단하시죠? 최고에요 최고!

FbFQ6.jpgGT4Sn.jpg

DnF0b.jpgOTqZ4.jpg

스텝분들과 팬분들의 생일축하 노래로 민검사님은 텐션 업!

0kHik.jpg

마무리로 촛불 끄기! 연정훈 갤러리 팬 여러분 너~무 감사합니다!

DsFaN.jpgB1pbd.jpg

CUKXG.jpgXW6Sc.jpg

흔들림의 미학과 함께 흥에겨운 연정훈님의 셔플댄스!@! 요 에브리바디 셔플~

나중에 꼭 한번 풀버전으로 보고싶어지는 마음이..^_^

NyhZB.jpg

마무리로 카메라를 향해 브~이~~V(^_^)V

R1EgT.jpgVLw11.jpg

황횽이 특별히(?) 준비한 생일선물까지!ㅋㅋㅋ

OHz4G.jpgMr5Wd.jpg

지금 이 순간 만큼은 연정훈님은 이원종님의 도화지인가요?!

여백의 미(?)를 살린 장난꾸러기 황형사님의 케익묻히기!ㅋㅋ

X6g8R.jpgbf7UW.jpg

2bKs7.jpgJXjAr.jpg

누구보다 즐겁게 생일을 보내신 차도뱀 민검사님!

민검사님 앞으로 행복한 일들만 가득하시길 바랄께요!!

이번 5,6화의 액기스들만 쭉!쭉! 뽑아서 보여드렸는데요.

이번 주 일요일 밤 11시 방송되는 7화 <신드롬>많은 기대 부탁드리며

비하인드 스토리 7화도 많은 기대 부탁드립니다! COMING SOON!

Thanks for the pictures...I was wondering if they celebrated Lee Young Ah's Birthday as well since it was on Oct 23rd and it was during their filming of the show. So good to see some of her pictures as well from the set...

Thanks for the pictures...I was wondering if they celebrated Lee Young Ah's Birthday as well since it was on Oct 23rd and it was during their filming of the show. So good to see some of her pictures as well from the set...

Same here. I had thought they didn't because they didn't release any pictures, until they released the special behind the scenes video. Which by the way is way cute. Yeon gave her a present and Lee Won Jong gave her flowers.

I love the trio. Lee Won Jong is always having Young Ah do funny things, while Yeon always ends up pointing a finger at Young Ah, and Young Ah just being herself. :lol: Three more days and nights to go until the awaited episode. Please be as good an episode as my anticipation expects it to be. Don't fail me now OCN.

2Yiun.jpg

MzVap.jpg

C2tiZ.jpg

Credits to DC Inside

Guest skyadele

Thank you, Aouah and everyone for all those pictures and information!!! I really like this drama a lot! Tae Yeon is so hot!!! I didn't expected that he can portray Mr. Vampire prosecutor that good. I can't wait for episode 7 now :) By the way, that Dongman is cute ^^

You know they've shown Yoo Jung In is pretty good at sniffing out connections from clues and she's kind of good at the behind the scene detective work so it won't be too strange for her to figure out Min Tae Yeon's secret considering the clues are really all there...all she has to do is do a little more searching and kind of piece it together

1. His reaction to the girl who died via vampire bite

2. The connection to Hankook Hospital (which she knows is also vampire related even though she hasn't connected that dot yet. )

3. She knows he took blood samples in the first episode

4. There's also those random spurts of information by Lee Won Jong's character

So it might not be so surprising if she does figure it out without Tae Yeon telling her about it...or knowing about it...

Thank you, Aouah and everyone for all those pictures and information!!! I really like this drama a lot! Tae Yeon is so hot!!! I didn't expected that he can portray Mr. Vampire prosecutor that good. I can't wait for episode 7 now :)  By the way, that Dongman is cute ^^

You're welcome. Welcome to the thread. Feel free to drop a discussion about this drama in here anytime you can. Your thoughts and questions are most welcome. :D

You know they've shown Yoo Jung In is pretty good at sniffing out connections from clues and she's kind of good at the behind the scene detective work so it won't be too strange for her to figure out Min Tae Yeon's secret considering the clues are really all there...all she has to do is do a little more searching and kind of piece it together

1. His reaction to the girl who died via vampire bite

2. The connection to Hankook Hospital (which she knows is also vampire related even though she hasn't connected that dot yet. )

3. She knows he took blood samples in the first episode

4. There's also those random spurts of information by Lee Won Jong's character

So it might not be so surprising if she does figure it out without Tae Yeon telling her about it...or knowing about it...

True, true. But her curiosity always leads her to find an answer to her questions and wonders, with the one person who would never answer her. To which, I'm wondering if Min even gets that she's slowly trying to piece him together. :unsure: Yea, she ain't getting nothing out of him and that, he knows. But even if words aren't said, his actions are enough as an answer.

vh3w.jpg

Could he possibly be, wearing a hospital robe?

Or maybe its just a white T.

o2aua.jpg

Credits to OCN's Twitter & Facebook

Yeon Jeong Hun and Joo Sang Wook to Enter Japan with Cable Dramas

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

Yeon Jeong Hun and Joo Sang Wook will be entering Japan television as the lead roles of cable investigation dramas. The OCN dramas Vampire Prosecutor and Ten, which respectively star Yeon Jeong Hun and Joo Sang Wook, have succeeded in grabbing export contracts to Japan.

A rep for CJ E&M’s overseas content sales team said, “We have sold the TV airing rights and DVD sales rights to the Japanese content distribution company CCC. The dramas will air on Japan TV sometime in the first half of 2012.”

The simultaneous successful sales of these two investigative dramas indicate that cable dramas are being acknowledged in Japan with their diverse genres.

Ten will be airing its first episode on November 18, but its preview managed to persuade executives with its quality, and was sold even before its official premiere. The two dramas will be airing on main broadcasting channels which favor hallyu dramas such as Fuji TV, and will also be receiving the same level of treatment received by main channel dramas exported to Japan.

An official from CCC said, “We were drawn in by the popularity of Vampire Prosecutor and its stylish videos. We also chose Ten because we believed that it would appeal greatly to the Japan market in that it is an authentic investigative drama.”

The rep for CJ E&M added, “Thanks to the popularity of the lead actors Yeon Jeong Hun and Joo Sang Wook, and the specialized nature of the dramas, they were successfully sold with great terms. We expect the two investigative dramas to show hallyu fans the new power of Korean content through their sensual videos and attractive story lines.”

Vampire Prosecutor is an investigative drama which features a prosecutor (Yeon Jeong Hun) who suddenly becames a vampire one day, and uses his hidden identity to find solutions to many social evils. The drama is recording higher ratings with every episode, powered on by Yeon Jeong Hun’s new image, and is leading in cable ratings for its time slot.

The drama Ten, which will air its first installment out of ten on November 18, is another investigative drama which covers a special unit put together to solve the top 10% unsolved cases. The tight story, an adaptation of true cases and the tense atmosphere formed through a focus on the investigation process, will be emphasizing the drama’s identity as an investigative drama.

The producers for BSG Police, which opened a new era in Korean investigative dramas, and a colorful array of actors such as Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sang Ho, Jo An and Choi Woo Sik will be coming together in Ten to much anticipation.

Uhmm, really curious whether Jung In and Tae Yun fall in love...

Its now ep 7, and nothing happend yet. The incident is really attactive..I dont know why, but I feel excited when ever I think about Tae Yun realize that he love Jung In. It will make the drama more interesting :D Wanna see Tae Yun try to protect and scare for the other's safe ^^ From the beginning, hes almost really cold...

Archived