[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

I'm so sad that there's no way to watch new episodes live because I can't wait anymore... The anticipation is killing me :sweatingbullets: I bet this episode was interesting and while we're waiting for the links for episode 5 here's a little video I found on youtube :

Vampire Prosecutor MV - "Dark River" - it's so epic I watched it many times ^^ It could be a cool teaser for this drama. :wub:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wha ... why ... how can they do that to me? After anxiously and patiently waiting for a whole week, they cut and ruined part of the scene I most wanted to see. motz.gif

And what is with the editing? It's ... urgh. This episode is just all wrong. It doesn't make sense. cry.gif

I'll be back later to let out my frustration and sob some more.

Complaints :

1. What is with the video encoding? The first three episodes was good. 04 and 05 were just bad. What is arigaTo doing?
  2. What happened after Yoo rushed up the stairs? She must have ran up to catch the girl, right?
  3. They ruined that scene. Urgh. I still can't get over it. Probably never will.

ocne05111030h264720phdt.jpgocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

ocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

This episode is just odd.

Min usually uses his powers when there's no one around.

But then, here, he uses it infront of a huge crowd and no one seemed to have notice.

Not even his suspicious boss, who was just a couple of feet away from him, seemed to have notice.

Dong Man is getting suspicious about Min too.

But he gets trick too easily into thinking otherwise with Soon Bum covering for Min.

ocne05111030h264720phdt.jpgocne05111030h264720phdtk.jpg

Such a sweet sight to gaze upon.

That smile is such a deadly weapon.

She's like the cute little student and he's like the hot vampire teacher.

Why do I get the feeling that Ms. Examiner is gonna find out about Min first?

If I was her, I wouldn't give him anymore samples because he's never returned with any blood results.

ocne05111030h264720phdtz.jpgocne05111030h264720phdto.jpg

Perverted Soon Bum.

Aren't you too old for that?

ocne05111030h264720phdtk.jpg

Group hug.

Me want too.

It's better to just look at the pictures than to watch the actual scene.

Mr. Editor ruined the most anticipated scene ever.

Haha. She got caught red handed looking for Min.

And to save herself, she makes Soon Bum look over the rails.

ocne05111030h264720phdtd.jpgocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

Team Min, minus Min, hanging together.

Slip of tongue.

And they both caught it.

ocne05111030h264720phdtu.jpgocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

ocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

They all finally seem to get along.

Should have added Ms. Examiner too.

ocne05111030h264720phdtl.jpgocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

The vampire story is finally coming into play with the death of Mr. Judge continuing in this episode.

Darn.

If only I understood what he had said to make his buddy stop dead in his cleaning.

I think Buddy knows everything that's going on. He just won't say it to make it mysterious.

Or maybe Buddy knew the dude who turned Min and made a promise with that dude to protect Min.

ocne05111030h264720phdtg.jpgocne05111030h264720phdt.jpg

Stop teasing.

It's too cruel for me.

Complaints :

1. What is with the video encoding? The first three episodes was good. 04 and 05 were just bad. What is arigaTo doing?
  2. What happened after Yoo rushed up the stairs? She must have ran up to catch the girl, right?
  3. They ruined that scene. Urgh. I still can't get over it. Probably never will.

aouah, I agree with everything you said. Episode 5 was much anticipated but it was kind of strange (can't really find a better word to discribe it). I didn't understand the scene with Yoo Jung In running up the stairs. It was perfectly fine at the beginning and I was expecting them to show the continuation of it (like if she did catch the girl or not) but they simply ignored it. That bugged me during the whole episode. I mean come on PD-nim, if you're focusing our attention on a particular scene then please show it till the end.

That was the first thing that felt rather strange and of course the scene I've waited for so long with Yoo and Min at school. I couldn't and still can't understand why they decided to change it. In the preview that scene felt lively but they had to ruin it, although I do admit it still was cute. )) But I still can't get over it, I feel cheated.

About the case, I must say that it was a complicated one. There were so many victims and I had a hard time trying to get who helped killing who and the fact that i don't know korean didn't help either. At the end of the episode I figured it all out and was quite impressed at how the murders where so thoroughly planed. It excites me even more to know that these crimes are based on real cases.

Oh, by the way, denzai, thank you for the article! ;) It was very interesting to read. Would be nice to see a sequel if they really decide to make one.

semi-fly, thank you so very much for the torrents!!! :wub: I have no idea what I'd do without you since there's no way for me to watch this show live. :sweatingbullets:

<뱀파이어 검사>에서 매회 귀요미 역할을 톡톡히 해주고 있는 정직원이 되고싶은 똥만이!

검경합동특수부 식구들 중 유일하게 트위터를 하고 있는데요~

그럼 똥만이 트위터에 올라온 뱀검 식구들의 사진, 만나보실까요?^0^/

acb0xtpceaei0sq.jpg

5화에 있던 옥상씬 기억나시죠? 바로 그 촬영현장 사진이네요.

웬일인지 이날은 민검사님이 없었죠.

actnaxpceaakrho.jpg

6화 촬영에 열을 올리고 있는 검경합동특수부 식구들!

어라? 근데 이번엔 황횽이 없네요. 소시지 드시러 가셨나~

83665733.jpg17660158.jpg

똥만이의 요 꼬불꼬불한 꿩머리(?)! 똥만이기에 소화가 가능했던 헤어였죠.

그런데 6화부턴 헤어스타일이 확~ 달라진다고 해요.

44967586.jpg

꼬불꼬불한건 여전하지만 귀여운 베이비펌으로 변신완료!

6화부터 새로운 헤어로 여심을 살살~녹일 김주영님을 많이 기대해주세요!

Credit: OCN Naver Blog

Guest alicechen

Episode 5 (450p PCQ & 720p Split Files) are available!

Download links here.

So I finally sat down and marathon-ed the first four episodes! Episode 4 was like a roller coaster ride. The twists and the character reversals...and the ending! I'm loving it!! If every episode is like that, I might need a device to assist my curious heart. :D

aouah, I agree with everything you said. Episode 5 was much anticipated but it was kind of strange (can't really find a better word to discribe it). I didn't understand the scene with Yoo Jung In running up the stairs. It was perfectly fine at the beginning and I was expecting them to show the continuation of it (like if she did catch the girl or not) but they simply ignored it. That bugged me during the whole episode. I mean come on PD-nim, if you're focusing our attention on a particular scene then please show it till the end.

That was the first thing that felt rather strange and of course the scene I've waited for so long with Yoo and Min at school. I couldn't and still can't understand why they decided to change it. In the preview that scene felt lively but they had to ruin it, although I do admit it still was cute. )) But I still can't get over it, I feel cheated.

About the case, I must say that it was a complicated one. There were so many victims and I had a hard time trying to get who helped killing who and the fact that i don't know korean didn't help either. At the end of the episode I figured it all out and was quite impressed at how the murders where so thoroughly planed. It excites me even more to know that these crimes are based on real cases.

Exactly my thoughts. I feel bad for the actress because they made her run up the stairs for nothing. I'm pretty sure, before they edited the episode, Yoo had came upon that room the girl fell from, but found nothing because the other girl had already left. Even though we know what happened after Yoo ran up the stairs, without them showing it, it still would've been nice to have kept that scene.

Oh yes. The preview of the two was so much sweeter because of what she said and how he responded. So cute. But I did like the part were he just suddenly moved way close to her. Hehe. If it was me, I would've turned all red and probably fainted. *sigh* I'll just piece all the scenes together to make it the unedited version of how the scene was suppose to be.

I was confuse as well with this episode. There were too many girls to try to remember who was who and who did what to who. When you thought it was this girl, it was that girl. When you thought it was that girl, it was the other girl. Then, when you thought it was the other girl, it was this girl. *shakes head*

Stills from the next episode title "Fight Club". Of course, ya know what that means. More butt whooping from Min as he will most likely join that so call underground "Fight Club". Which is cheating because he has super vampire strength, so he can easily take on just about any human being that comes his way. Unless that human that comes his way happens to be a lady, then I doubt he'll lay a finger on her, so it'll be the lady's victory and Min's lost. So now my question is, where is Jung In's share of action scenes at, huh? I know she can fight, not on par with Min for sure, but still. I want to see some girl action too. If Korean prosecutors are like 90% cops, wouldn't Jung In know some skills as well?

Oh right. Episode 06 synopsis also.

파이트 클럽 (Fight Club)

절권도 고수인 파이트 클럽 인터넷 카페 회원 하나가 공터에서 숨진 채 발견된다.  회원들 간에 벌어졌던 현실 PK에서 살해당했던 것.  모임에 참가했던 다른 무술의 고수들이 모두 용의 선상에 오르지만 한결같이 피해자를 죽이지 않았다고 범행 일체를 부인한다.  부검 결과조차 정확한 사인을 규명하지 못하고 오락가락 하고, 태연의 싸이코메트리 능력도 피해자를 죽인 진짜 범인을 밝혀내지 못하는데……  태연의 능력으로도 풀기 힘든 사상 최악의 살인사건!

3CiPz.jpg

jk3IY.jpg

ha4BE.jpg

xCwcw.jpg

hwfJa.jpg

rM4sq.jpg

vUk5P.jpg

nWtye.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo, what happen with episode 5? Did they cut it stupidly just because they must added slot time for commercial-breaks? <-- I think commercial-breaks slot time gotten longer than usual tongue2.gif

But the case was brilliant. You know, I always think about killing without killing. The person who used this plan must well know his/her target. I understand why the planner need 2 more years to release the plan. Like domino, it fall one by one, just by one single move :w00t:

I hope PD-nim didn't cut episode 6 harshly. Hope they don't make another mistake :wacko:

*sigh* Good to know I wasn't the only one imagining things or the only one who felt cheated and it was edited out...

I think episode 6 will reveal more on the past with the Guy at the Bar and how he's connected to Tae Yeon also the preview made me wonder if Jung In is also unwittingly tied to to Tae Yeon's past?

I liked how Soon Bum would add the honorifics in the end when talking to Jung In...the after effects from when they had their fight regarding the rapist case. It's like he pauses then adds it as he remembers that he's supposed to use respect when talking with her.

The crime was brilliantly executed I think...it was confusing if you don't understand Korean or have subs but the way the three girls were tied in together was pretty cleverly done.

Say what? His bartender friend was ... a doctor?

Now this is just getting more and more interesting. Finally, some background info on this guy.

So, what do they have in store for us about him. It better be something so good that it'll knock us off our feet.

I wonder if he's ever drank blood directly from a human?

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo, what happen with episode 5? Did they cut it stupidly just because they must added slot time for commercial-breaks? <-- I think commercial-breaks slot time gotten longer than usual  tongue2.gif

But the case was brilliant. You know, I always think about killing without killing. The person who used this plan must well know his/her target. I understand why the planner need 2 more years to release the plan. Like domino, it fall one by one, just by one single move  :w00t:

I hope PD-nim didn't cut episode 6 harshly. Hope they don't make another mistake  :wacko:

Yes. They messed with that scene. Why? I'm thinking so that they can fit in the commercials and to make the video the proper time length. But still, why that scene? Everyone here feels the same as you. Or even worst.

*sigh* Good to know I wasn't the only one imagining things or the only one who felt cheated and it was edited out...

I think episode 6 will reveal more on the past with the Guy at the Bar and how he's connected to Tae Yeon also the preview made me wonder if Jung In is also unwittingly tied to to Tae Yeon's past?

I liked how Soon Bum would add the honorifics in the end when talking to Jung In...the after effects from when they had their fight regarding the rapist case. It's like he pauses then adds it as he remembers that he's supposed to use respect when talking with her.

The crime was brilliantly executed I think...it was confusing if you don't understand Korean or have subs but the way the three girls were tied in together was pretty cleverly done.

Hehe. Previews, eh? I know why you might say that, but they can really trick you into thinking otherwise. But, nah. I don't think Min and Yoo has ties with each other from the past. If they do, I don't think I'll find that as interesting as it should seem. I like how they are now.

Wafan, yea, I guess everyone were disappointed with that scene. I actually found it funny how Tae Yeon reacted when Jung In moved away from him. ^^ He had that look on his face as if he was questioning her actions. :wub: I enjoy how Tae Yeon and Jung In interact with each other and I also like that Tae Yeon finally started treating her as an equal.

Oh and was I the only one who got scared because of the bartender friend at the end of episode 5? If I saw a guy looking at me like that in real life, I'd probably run away screeming. lol :sweatingbullets: I wonder how Tae Yeon got to know him and how is this bartender friend connected to the mysterious vampire.

About Jung In being connected to Tae Yeon past, I don't think so. It would be too much of a coincidence. Though I do wonder what made you think that way. Maybe I missed something? Waiting for the next episode makes me over analize things but I still can't get rid of the feeling that I missed something.

I also enjoyed how Soon Bum added the honorifics when talking to Jung In; it was hillarious. I guess she really scared him last time, ha-ha ^^ And the scene on the roof at the end of the episode was funny and sweet. It was great to see Jung In, Soon Bum and Dong Man hanging out together like a full fledged team.

Say what? His bartender friend was ... a doctor?

Now this is just getting more and more interesting. Finally, some background info on this guy.

So, what do they have in store for us about him. It better be something so good that it'll knock us off our feet.

I wonder if he's ever drank blood directly from a human?

He sure looks like he did and quite often, lol :lol: I'm just afraid of him, though I hope he won't be the bad guy in the end.

He sure looks like he did and quite often, lol  :lol:  I'm just afraid of him, though I hope he won't be the bad guy in the end.

Really? I kinda like him. Though, I wouldn't want him to be my doctor or bartender. :lol:

Wait a minute. How does he know about Min's psychometric powers? And how does he know how it works? Why did he ask Min if Min have to use it? Oh, does he also have that ability? For all we know, he might not even be a vampire, but just some crazy human who likes to drink human blood. :lol: Maybe I'm the one who's crazy because I'm not getting my daily dose of two episode per week.

2T7Rm.jpg

BKW9w.jpg

ECRoD.jpg

Ql9OU.jpg

KpIzq.jpg

GsKxn.jpg

St2ZY.jpg

CfRLH.jpg

EBKcO.jpg

F6mGj.jpg

Credits to Naver

많은 팬들의 아쉬움을 샀던, 사물함씬의 "원해?" 비공개 영상 공개!

그리고, 풀지 못했던 5화 스틸부터 민검사 귀요미 3종세트까지!

만나러 가보실까요 슝슝 =3

Kii6u.jpg

진지하게 무언가를 바라보는 황횽! 그에 비해 민검사님은 "뭘 보는거지..?"

ELuxW.jpg

애타게 황횽을 쳐다보는 민검사님을 뿌리치고 OCN 카메라를 봐주시는 황횽!ㅋㅋ

Irnyf.jpg

GKpT4.jpg

JHKGs.jpg

그리고 5화 예고에서 공개되지 못했던 스틸도 있지요오~

JfExl.jpg

5화에서 열연을 해주었던 두번째 여학생! 추웠는지 점퍼를 입고 있네요. 옆모습도 예쁘죠?

TXtCE.jpg

마지막 큰 반전을 안겨주었던 인물! 현주 어머니 역할을 해주신 배우님입니다.

감정연기를 한 뒤 메이크업 수정중이어서 눈가에 눈물이 그렁그렁~하시네요.ㅠ.ㅠ

DpixA.jpg

DCdxw.jpg

마지막으로 부검실씬과 멋진 민검사님의 클로즈업 샷까지!

그런데, 오늘 뭔가 사진이 부족하다구요?ㅠ.ㅠ

그래서 준비한 포스터&예고편 촬영현장 속의 민검사 귀요미 3종세트!!! 뿌잉뿌잉~

Br6K0.jpg

촬영현장에서 키티부채에도 남다른 애착을 보이셨다는데(?) 이번엔 키티 손거울!!ㅋㅋ

민키티? 셔츠깃 정리도 귀엽게!! 이렇게 사랑스러운 뱀파이어가 세상에 어딨습니까~

Opqqm.jpg

캐릭터컷 촬영때 모습이에요. 이런 깨알같은 귀요미 표정을!

ZCwX8.jpg

어절씨구~♬ 촬영을 끝내고, 신이난 차도뱀 민검사님!ㅋㅋ

이제 귀여운거 많이 보여드렸으니 마지막으로 멋진 클로즈업샷도 쏩니다!! 빵야빵야!!

V8Ntz.jpg

민검사님의 훈훈한 옆모습!

요기까지 메이킹 스틸 스틸공개였구요! 이제 드디어 마지막!

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 6 Synopsis Summary & Preview Trailer

Episode synopsis summary for Vampire Prosecutor episode 6:

Episode Title

Fight Club (파이트 클럽)

Synopsis

A dead body of a member of online forum for Jeet Kune Do master Fight Club is found at an open space. He is killed when participated in real PK among the members, and every martial arts masters who joined are suspects, but all of them denies that they committed the crime.

The autopsy and investigation does not yield any conclusive evidence too, and the special ability of Min Tae Yeon cannot discover the real murderer who killed the victim too.

It’s a evil murder case which is difficult to solve even for Tae Yeon’s ability.

http://asian-drama.org/vampire-prosecutor-episode-6-synopsis-summary-preview-trailer/

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 4  English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.vampireprosecutor.jpg

Vampire Prosecutor 1-4 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- 

URL:http://www.darksmurf...rosecutor-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

hello everyone! :D

im new to this thread and to this drama!

hoenstly, i only watch Ojakgyo at the moment, but i saw this fanmade video about this drama on youutbe, and i got interested,

so i ended up watching from ep 1 to ep 5 straight!! lol

i was hooked!!

i love this drama now too! :)

but i have tons of questions in mind...

- Who was the girl that keeps showing on flashbacks?

- Who bit prosecutor Min and turned him into a vamp? i read some comments here saying he still doesn't know who bit him? but that's weird..coz i clearly saw on one of the eps the accident scene, and he was talking to the bloody guy who bit him! so was the guy who bit him died on the crash? coz at the end, he was the only one walking away from the fire scene....i'm really confuse!

does he know or does he not know who bit him? i clearly saw them talking to each other though....

- How come the vamp guy in black hoodie didn't bite or kill him during the accident?

btw, i bet the hooded vamp guy is the professor guy or whatever his position is!! i really have this feeling it was him!!!!

i dunno his name, but he was the guy who comes on screen rarely...he seems mysterious, i bet that was the hooded guy!

- So what is Min's intention in this drama? is his intention to find the guy who bit him? to find the girl in his flashbacks? or the hooded vamp guy?

- Who is the guy in the club? is he also a vampire? how did he knew Min??

i hope someone here can answer some of my questions...

coz i dont think i'll be able to sleep with alot of curiousity and questions in my mind, i always have got to find answers b4 i sleep! lol

hello everyone! :D

im new to this thread and to this drama!

hoenstly, i only watch Ojakgyo at the moment, but i saw this fanmade video about this drama on youutbe, and i got interested,

so i ended up watching from ep 1 to ep 5 straight!! lol

i was hooked!!

i love this drama now too! :)

but i have tons of questions in mind...

- Who bit prosecutor Min and turned him into a vamp? i read some comments here saying he still doesn't know who bit him? but that's weird..coz i clearly saw on one of the eps the accident scene, and he was talking to the bloody guy who bit him! so was the guy who bit him died on the crash? coz at the end, he was the only one walking away from the fire scene....i'm really confuse!

does he know or does he not know who bit him? i clearly saw them talking to each other though....

- How come the vamp guy in black hoodie didn't bite or kill him during the accident?

btw, i bet the hooded vamp guy is the professor guy or whatever his position is!! i really have this feeling it was him!!!!

i dunno his name, but he was the guy who comes on screen rarely...he seems mysterious, i bet that was the hooded guy!

- So what is Min's intention in this drama? is his intention to find the guy who bit him? to find the girl in his flashbacks? or the hooded vamp guy?

i hope someone here can answer some of my questions...

coz i dont think i'll be able to sleep with alot of curiousity and questions in my mind, i always have got to find answers b4 i sleep! lol

Hello. Welcome to ... uh ... Team Min's Club. Just kidding. Welcome to the thread. :lol:

We don't have all the answers, but we do have some answers. :D

Min's sister.

- Who bit prosecutor Min and turned him into a vamp?

Dude who Min was chasing in the beginning of episode one.

We don't know yet, but my speculation is that Min wasn't the target at that time. Instead, dude who Min was chasing was the intended target from the start. If you're wondering why Mr. Hood's just didn't kill the both of them, it's because Mr. Hood only kills one person every two days.

- So what is Min's intention in this drama?

Lots of reasons. One, for a fact, is to find his sister's killer. Two, find out the reason as to why the dude left everything he owned to Min. Three, find out who is the owner of that lighter Min keeps flicking. Other reasons, unknown for the time being.

Guy in club is Min's source of blood. Vampire? Not so sure, even though he does drink the blood he provides for Min. How he knows Min and how Min knows him is still a mystery to be solve.

2011 Style Icon Awards

Yeon Jung Hoon & Lee Young Ah

62235895.jpg

69729984.jpg

72355361.jpg

Don't these two just look so adorably cute together?

It's a shame we're not going to be seeing anything like this in the drama.

Check out their cool ride though.

Yeon probably took borrowed this car from Top Gear. Unless he owns it, then, sweet.

But if anyone cares, the car is a Mercedes SLR McLaren.

I'm so happy that he's happily married, but I so sad that he is because I have a major crush on him.

Han Ga In is one lucky woman.

Also, I have some good news for all the angry peeps. Me included. OCN uploaded the uncut version of the scene we were all complaining about, onto their Naver Blog. I've tried watching it every minute, but Naver's Video Player is being a pain and won't buff the video for viewing. I like that they did that for us fans, but I still won't love them for cutting part of it in the episode.

Guest pyol_pom

Gahhhhh..thank you aouah for ur update, they are look cute together...xoxoxo...

if we hv scene like that(refer to ur picture) in drama *_*, that really can make my day :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived