[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest alicechen

Episode 3 (720p) has been split and uploaded!

Download links here.

Thanks aouah for keeping this thread going! I haven't had the chance to sit down and watch it yet but I'm reading what you posted! :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 3 (720p) has been split and uploaded!

Download links here.

Thanks aouah for keeping this thread going! I haven't had the chance to sit down and watch it yet but I'm reading what you posted! :D

Aw. That's such an honor. I thought I was the only one reading my own posts because its so silent in here, lol. I'm glad you're enjoying it though.

BTS photos from episode 03. Yeon has such a nice side profile. Love the hair, but hate how short it is in the front. Makes it look like he's going bald. Hehe. Love his smile too. The guy who played the murderer is a cutie also. So is the actor who plays Dong Man. I just, hate his hair also. Oh, I forgot, the person who asked for his name and I told you that his character name was Cha Dong Man, its actually Cho Dong Man. My fault on that part, sorry.

민검사님께서 사탕(?)을 구하러 간 클럽에선 무슨 일이?

언제나 훈훈한 뱀검 촬영 현장! 3화에는 어떤 일이 있었는지 함께 만나러 가보실까요~후후.

XsPd3.jpg

(껄렁껄렁) "사탕 있어요?↗"

U6OlH.jpg

다른 씬들도 멋지지만, 유난히 클럽씬에서 돋보였던 민검사님.ㅋㅋ

라울의 클럽 블러드에 복분자 원액을 마시러 다녔던 탓인지 상당히 자연스러워 보였죠?

RVjJb.jpg

리허설중~ 볼 일보시는데 뒷통수 뚫어지겠어요. 민검사님ㅠ.ㅠ

VP21f.jpg

Soeil.jpg

"야, 너 이거 없는 놈 아냐?"

"연락해라. 그 놈 만나면."

솨솨솻! 3화 최고 명대사를 남긴 장면이었어요. 민검사님 블링블링 카리스마!

vO1YD.jpg

YTy5r.jpg

wtDXv.jpg

훈훈한 민검사님도 함께 해야죠~^0^

sMPxy.jpg

우리 황형사님의 인자한 보살미소도 있었지용.

zvchc.jpg

RJ4tU.jpg

손가락 몇 개있나~ 확인해보는 황횽! 신퀴2 2화에서도 나왔던 조연님이셨어요.

특히 취조실에서 말하던 씬은 연기가 최고였어요! ^________^)b

Tbqjx.jpg

팔짱낀 민검사님에게서 여유가 느껴지네요~+_+

S1ru9.jpg

w9dws.jpg

3화에서 크게 활약해주신 서우진 배우님이세요. 선한 인상에 훈훈한 외모를 가지고 있었지만,

마지막 반전을 만든 캐릭터였죠.ㅠ.ㅠ 연기도 너무 좋았어요.

vUOtU.jpg

znInY.jpg

범인의 스튜디오에서 졸음이 쏟아진 유검사님!ㅋㅋ

YVEnO.jpg

sCjEL.jpg

많은 분들의 요청에 우리 똥만이 사진도 업로드~^0^ 요즘 날로 인기가 높아지는 뀌요운 똥만이에용.

WMS37.jpg

xeHwk.jpg

유검사님의 곁은 조수인 똥만이가 지킨다!! (유검사님 정말 든든하겠어요~)

헥헥.. 오늘은 메이킹 사진이 많아서 조금 힘들었어요~ 다음엔 더욱 알차게 들고올게요!^0^

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

I love episode 3. After I've watch it, it give me some goosebumps about serial rapist. Sexual harrasment case in my country were one of many case which not got much attention. Episode 3 describe how sexual harrasment case became very sensitive, when you know all physical evidence will gone after two days. Meanwhile fo the victim, it's gonna really hard to reported it. Not to mention, in our country, women who victimized in sexual harrasment, didn't get good support from the environment.

I'm bit understanding Prosecutor Yoo's feelings. Because for women, this crime not only hurt them but also ruined herself and her future. Fighting for Prosecutor Yoo!!! :lol:

But still Prosecutor Min really handsome and sweet in this episode. OMG, I'm really fall for his smile :wub:

<뱀파이어 검사> 3화 BEHIND STORY

지난 주 동시간대 시청률 1위를 기록하며, 많은 화제를 낳았던

3화 <발바리의 추억> 메이킹 스토리가 도착했습니다.

갈수록 멋있어지는 마성의 민태연 검사님! 함께 보시죠~

qfQ03.jpgWihXN.jpg

y8rEa.jpgVyJWn.jpg

고난이도 액션신을 보여주기 위해 피나는 연습 중 이신 민검사님!

화를 거듭할수록 액션신도 화려해 지고 있죠?

xrbgk.jpg

소품 하나하나 세심하게 체크 중!

(비닐속에 가려져도 보이는 민검사님의 우월한 외모!)

TzzW8.jpgvIPIr.jpg

u1oj6.jpgQj2cX.jpg

항상 촬영장에 활기를 불어 넣어주는 민검사님!

요런 깨알스러운 장난이 없음 이젠 아쉽죠잉.ㅋㅋ

ubet7.jpgYquMG.jpg

3화에 나왔던 액션신 촬영 중 다리에 살짝 부상을 입기도 하셨답니다ㅜ.ㅜ

xDLJe.jpg

완벽한 컷을 위해 노력 하신 연정훈님! 수고 많으셨어요! 다시는 아프심 안되요~~ㅠ.ㅠ

(민검사님의 몸은 소중하니까요! )

uwoYJ.jpg

연정훈님의 컴백을 축하하기 위해 DC 제중원 갤러리 팬분들께서

뱀파이어 검사 포스터가 담긴 이쁜 케익을 선물해 주셨어요.

제중원갤 여러분 너무 감~사합니다잉~!!

XF2vJ.jpgtGtlS.jpg

V0trS.jpgqVx7l.jpg

연정훈님의 뱀검 시청률 대박 기원을 담아 간단한 컷팅식도 진행됐답니다.

xxldv.jpgyZYqB.jpg

뱀파이어도 잠은 이길 수 없다?

밤샘 촬영으로 피곤피곤 열매가 한가득인 민검사님ㅜ.ㅜ

(민검사님께 수혈팩 한 박스 해드려야겠어요.)

Rq0uA.jpgyQuVe.jpg

감독님께선 시크한 뱀파이어 민검사님을 요구하셨지만,

민검사님의 내면에는 코믹에 대한 열정이 가득 하셨답니다.

t0Nvl.jpg

황형사님이 이미지 관리 하신다는 민검사님의 제보!

황형사님은 어디에 계시나요??

Zdmez.jpg

범인과 추격적을 벌이다 식당 아주머니와 부딪히면서

반찬 국물도 덤으로 얻으신 우리의 황형사님ㅜ.ㅜ

(형사님. 매너남 맞습니다! 맞구요!!)

sSBU6.jpgwuFlB.jpg

3화에서 거침없는 액션연기를 보여주신 귀여운 이영아님~

XEXH3.jpgwOE4d.jpg

이영아님이 촬영하시는 동안 연배우님은 레이싱 게임에 초집중!을 하고 계셨답니다.

zktxA.jpg

언제나 훈~훈하고 즐거운 뱀검 촬영현장!

Rtoyw.jpg

U58PM.jpgP4zkf.jpg

4화를 보기전 한 가지 TIP! 차도뱀 민태연 검사와 냉혈 변호사로 변신한 배우 '장영남'의 팽팽한 신경전!

빵목사의 의문스러운 죽음의 진실을 사이에 둔 두 사람의 정면 대결도 이번 에피소드의 감상포인트 되겠습니다.

rW46D.jpgrUqL2.jpg

ZNzAn.jpgWjmaq.jpg

P0RVb.jpgU0tPX.jpg

ZTSgL.jpgsloSa.jpg

평소 불우 아동들에게 무상으로 빵을 나눠주는 선행으로, 일명 '빵목사'로 불리는 유명 목사가

날카로운 흉기에 참혹하게 살해 당한 채 발견되며, 용의자는 현장에서 즉시 검거됩니다.

태연의 사이코메트리 능력조차 그 용의자가 범인임을 지목하지만 그에게선 어떤 살해 동기와 살해 도구가

발견되지 않는데요. 일명 '범행 지우개'로 불리는 악명 높은 유명 변호사까지 그의 무죄를 옹호하고,

가까스로 확보한 중요 증거물조차 도난을 당하게 되는데... 진범의 행방은?

whHsn.jpg

4화 에피소드를 시청하시면서 민검사님과 함께 사건을 추리해보시는 것도 또다른 재미가 될 것 같네요!

과연, 검경합동수사본부 팀원들은 사건의 참혹한 진실에 맞설 수 있을까요.

블로그지기가 강추합니다! 이번 주 일요일 밤 11시에 방송되는 <뱀파이어 검사> 절대 놓치지 마세요!

WS8xE.jpg

Can't get enough of Vampire Prosecutor? Well now you can catch the main cast in the latest episode of KBS's Happy Together Season 3 Episode 219. The cast consist of Yeon Jung Hoon, Lee Young Ah, Lee Won Jong and Jang Hyun Sung.

I've watched it and its hilarious. The four of them seems to get along very well. They all like to make fun of each other, which is super cute and entertaining. :tears: And that is why, when the drama ends, I'm gonna end up crying because I'm gonna miss them so much.

Anyways, some pictures of Yeon training hard for his action scenes because, well, he's not the best at it since this is his very first ever action role in his 12 yr career as an actor. I don't mind seeing him in more action roles after this. He has the face and look befitting an action star. But I think it has something to do with the eyebrows though.

Wxx4k.jpg

t0E9f.jpg

SdTKE.jpg

QTWEt.jpg

sOPHe.jpg

S7kpW.jpg

Can't get enough of Vampire Prosecutor? Well now you can catch the main cast in the latest episode of KBS's Happy Together Season 3 Episode 219. The cast consist of Yeon Jung Hoon, Lee Young Ah, Lee Won Jong and Jang Hyun Sung.

I've watched it and its hilarious. The four of them seems to get along very well. They all like to make fun of each other, which is super cute and entertaining. :tears: And that is why, when the drama ends, I'm gonna end up crying because I'm gonna miss them so much.

Anyways, some pictures of Yeon training hard for his action scenes because, well, he's not the best at it since this is his very first ever action role in his 12 yr career as an actor. I don't mind seeing him in more action roles after this. He has the face and look befitting an action star. But I think it has something to do with the eyebrows though.

They came as guest in Happy Together? I wanna watch it too. I hope they're gonna aired those episode in KBS World too. Arghhh can't wait too see it phew.gifphew.gifphew.gif

Can someone translate this picture? I'd really like to know what inside Prosecutor Min's head :wub:

yscgr.jpg

credit: OCN_Drama

I love episode 3. After I've watch it, it give me some goosebumps about serial rapist. Sexual harrasment case in my country were one of many case which not got much attention. Episode 3 describe how sexual harrasment case became very sensitive, when you know all physical evidence will gone after two days. Meanwhile fo the victim, it's gonna really hard to reported it. Not to mention, in our country, women who victimized in sexual harrasment, didn't get good support from the environment.

I'm bit understanding Prosecutor Yoo's feelings. Because for women, this crime not only hurt them but also ruined herself and her future. Fighting for Prosecutor Yoo!!! :lol:

But still Prosecutor Min really handsome and sweet in this episode. OMG, I'm really fall for his smile  :wub:

I understand Yoo's feelings too. But I also understand Min's attitude towards it. That's why its hard to choose between the two Prosecutors because they're both right and wrong.

They came as guest in Happy Together? I wanna watch it too. I hope they're gonna aired those episode in KBS World too. Arghhh can't wait too see it   phew.gifphew.gifphew.gif  

Can someone translate this picture? I'd really like to know what inside Prosecutor Min's head  :wub:

Yea, they were the guests in Happy Together. The episode aired on Thursday the 20th.

You should watch it. Its hella funny, especially in the end, when they're trying to say the tongue twisters.

Also watch for Yeon's dancing and his reactions to things the others say. His reactions are priceless.

Edit :

Episode 05 Synopsis

진실게임 (Truth Game)

평온했던 한 여학교에서 여고생들이 차례로 사망한다.  겉으로 보기에는 자전거 사고에 자살로 보이지만 사건 현장에서는 2년 전 자살한 현주라는 여학생이 목격되고 학생들은 현주의 귀신이 나타났다며 두려움에 떤다.  태연의 사이코메트리 능력으로도 여고생들이 죽기 전 마지막으로 본 것이 바로 그 현주라는 학생임을 알게 되는데……  과연 여고생들의 의문의 죽음은 귀신의 짓인가?  사건을 조사해감에 따라 드러나는 잔혹한 여고괴담의 실체! 

I admit,at first when I heard the title of the show I was like 'psh, what a lame show' but when I watched the first episode I was blown away and fell in love immediately! I love the cases, they're not afraid to do sensitive cases. I love the acting, the vampire dude , the other sidekick dude, just everyone! And I never knew the main actor was han ga in's husband! hehe.

They came as guest in Happy Together? I wanna watch it too. I hope they're gonna aired those episode in KBS World too. Arghhh can't wait too see it phew.gifphew.gifphew.gif

Can someone translate this picture? I'd really like to know what inside Prosecutor Min's head :wub:

*quoted image*

credit: OCN_Drama

Thanks for sharing the brain pic. Here's the translation.

From top, clockwise:

섹시 뱀파이어 필수템? 선글라스 와 수트 - Sexy vampire necessary items? Sunglasses and suit

먹음직스로운 황흥의 목덜미? - Delicious looking Hwang's neck (lit. nape of neck)

내가 뱀파이어이다. 왜 말을 못해. - I'm a vampire. Why can't I say it?

내가 봐도 내 절권도.. 멋진데? - Even I think my jul gwon do (Bruce Lee's Kung Fu style??) is.. awesome?

나 쓰리잡 뛰는 남자 (레이싱+뱀파이어+검사) - I'm a three job man. (Racing + Vampire + Prosecutor) **Hehe... Yeon Jung Hoon on Top Gear Korea is awesome!

내 미국친구 에드워드 보고있니? - My American friend, Edward, are you watching?

??? 나 앎? - This is Edward replying... ??? You know me?

얼른 수사끝내고, 알라쑝 보러가야지 - I have to hurry and finish this investigation and go to see... ??? Alla Ssong? Not sure what this means.

먀먀묘 ~ 토마토쥬스 갈아줄게요 - Miam miam myo~ I'll blend up some tomato juice for you. (Next to a picture from k-drama, Temptation of Wife.)

Blood 죽은 자의 피- 한끼도 못먹었어 아... 배곱파 - Blood Dead victim's blood- I hadn't eaten one bite. Ah... I'm hungry.

On the right... the series of Prosecutor Min's photos

뭘봐 - What are you looking at?

왜봐 - Why are you looking?

그만 봐 - Stop looking.

흠 - Humph...

I admit,at first when I heard the title of the show I was like 'psh, what a lame show' but when I watched the first episode I was blown away and fell in love immediately! I love the cases, they're not afraid to do sensitive cases. I love the acting, the vampire dude , the other sidekick dude, just everyone! And I never knew the main actor was han ga in's husband! hehe.

Ha. Same here. I had no clue who the vampire dude was until I looked him up. What's funny was, I knew who everyone else was. The other funny thing was that they added in the CSI theme. Which blew me away because it never even occurred to me. I just thought it would be another vampire show with vampires being all vamp out.

Thanks for sharing the brain pic.  Here's the translation.

From top, clockwise:

섹시 뱀파이어 필수템? 선글라스 와 수트 - Sexy vampire necessary items?  Sunglasses and suit

내가 뱀파이어이다.  왜 말을 못해. - I'm a vampire.  Why can't I say it?

내가 봐도 내 절권도.. 멋진데? - Even I think my jul gwon do (Bruce Lee's Kung Fu style??) is.. awesome?

나 쓰리잡 뛰는 남자 (레이싱+뱀파이어+검사) - I'm a three job man.  (Racing + Vampire + Prosecutor)  **Hehe... Yeon Jung Hoon on Top Gear Korea is awesome!

얼른 수사끝내고, 알라쑝 보러가야지 - I have to hurry and finish this investigation and go to see... ??? Alla Ssong?  Not sure what this means.

먀먀묘 ~ 토마토쥬스 갈아줄게요 - Miam miam myo~ I'll blend up some tomato juice for you. (Next to a picture from k-drama, Temptation of Wife.)

Blood 죽은 자의 피-  한끼도 못먹었어 아... 배곱파 - Blood Dead victim's blood- I hadn't eaten one bite. Ah... I'm hungry.

그만 봐 - Stop looking.

흠 - Humph...

Hehe! Thanks for the translation. This is some funny stuff. I like Min's better.

Guest NgShuYi

hope someone can translate the happy together episode?

I watch it every week,it one of the best variety show other than Running man.I know where to find subs but only the Chinese ones,for English,i think there are fans whom only record it from KBSworld don't think anyone translating english subs.

From top, clockwise:

나 쓰리잡 뛰는 남자 (레이싱+뱀파이어+검사) - I'm a three job man. (Racing + Vampire + Prosecutor) **Hehe... Yeon Jung Hoon on Top Gear Korea is awesome!

얼른 수사끝내고, 알라쑝 보러가야지 - I have to hurry and finish this investigation and go to see... ??? Alla Ssong? Not sure what this means.

Blood 죽은 자의 피- 한끼도 못먹었어 아... 배곱파 - Blood Dead victim's blood- I hadn't eaten one bite. Ah... I'm hungry.

그만 봐 - Stop looking.

흠 - Humph...

Thanks for the translation, Just fyi miam miam myo is han ga in intimate names to hubby yun jung hoon & alla song is for wifey hgi lol

Old news

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ Tops Cable Ratings Three Weeks In a Row

2011-10-17 17:28 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choe, MinJi

http://www.enewsworld.net/enews/

contents.asp?idx=983 

OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor took over Sunday night TV by recording the highest ratings for its time slot three weeks in a row.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the third episode of Vampire Prosecutor, aired on October 16, recorded an average viewership rating of 1.9%, and peaked at 2.7%. Ratings in Daegu recorded an especially surprising 3.6%, and the drama gathered much attention by taking over the search keyword charts on various portal sites.

The episode aired this day caught its viewers’ eyes with a shocking story involving a brutal sexual abuse incident. Yoo Jung In’s (Lee Young Ah) careful scientific approach and Hwang Sun Bum’s (Lee Won Jong) gut feeling conflicted sharply, and in the process Lee Young Ah gathered attention with her charismatic explosion of anger.

Min Tae Yeon (Yeon Jung Hoon) also impressed his viewers with his Jeet Kune Do action and quick movements as a sexy vampire. In the end of the episode, he took care of a criminal who had kidnapped Lee Young Ah with just one hand, showing off his charisma.

Expectations for the pair′s relationship is heightening, as Yoon Jung In′s suspicions that Min Tae Yeon was her mysterious savior and Min′s efforts to hide his identity both rise.

From top, clockwise:

그만 봐 - Stop looking.

흠 - Humph...

Thank you for translate it. I really love Yeon's thought to finished the investigation quickly, because he can't wait to see her lovely wife :wub: And his wife waiting in home making tomato juice for Yeon :wub:

Dieting from blood? No problemo. It's equal with tomato juice from lovely wife :lol:

But, did prosecutor Min really wanna bite detective Hwang's neck? He is fat, maybe his blood got too much colesterol :w00t:

Wow. Just wow. What an episode. First thing first. If you thought that Prosecutor Yoo, losing her cool while interrogating the murderer was very unprofessional, well guess what? Prosecutor Min lost it also in today's episode. And what's worst is that he lost it in court, during the trial. Yea. So who's unprofessional now, huh? Both are.

With that said. * squeals * Next week's episode. I want it now. * fangirl scream * I'm not even gonna put anything related to episode 05 in spoilers.

9DugD.jpgMZziS.jpg

etScI.jpgPo5Qx.jpg

i46JO.jpgXnZvT.jpg

kosNM.jpgqlxQ5.jpg

atMbB.jpgcKaki.jpg

* another squeal * Next time is all about bullies and death at a girl school and the duo of, Min Yoo. He. I'm loving it already. Not the bully part, the Min Yoo duo. * claps *

Yeon has such gorgeous eyes. Plus he's tall and slender with a hint of muscle. Sexy, sexy. He looks so good in leather jackets too. Omg, I think I'm starting to have a major crush on him. But who wouldn't, right?

cr1jv.jpgoFFK6.jpg

The episode starts out with cops chasing a man, who's covered in blood from head to toe, running away from a murder. After a long chase, bloody man comes to an end and fights the cops, he gets over powered and handcuffed.

PNQBC.jpgMmjJX.jpg

Min and Soon Bum arrives at the scene. Min does his thing and gets nothing out of it. No murder weapon, no clue, no nothing. Hm? Could he slowly be losing it as he uses his powers?

NvfWM.jpgkjV4a.jpg

Back at Min Headquarter, Jung In is going over the case with the higher ups.

pAa7u.jpgokozr.jpg

Min interrogating.

mzJt0.jpgKabjh.jpg

Cool lawyer walks in on their interrogation knowing who Min is and Min, who has no idea who the hell she is, asked her who she is and what's she doing there.

wrbtK.jpgi7yoG.jpg

nRTYT.jpgCokQE.jpg

Soon Bum goes into a bakery to look for the murder weapon and there it was, stashed in an oven. But then someone sneak attack Soon Bum and took it.

8y1Ja.jpgu5b2o.jpg

First trial falls in favor of Mrs. Lawyer's side.

WTdpT.jpgovXvp.jpg

rMjt1.jpg23h7W.jpg

Min drinks the dead victim's blood trying to find out more about the victim's death, but to no avail either. What cracked me up was I had no idea Soon bum was sitting next to Min, drinking whatever it is he's drinking. It's like, Soon Bum just kinda popped outta nowhere.

6AxJP.jpgG4UDY.jpg

Jung In doing some investigation.

7XJoS.jpgcYrv3.jpg

Min, looking like a king sitting there on his thrown, while his sidekick Soon Bum, is doing all the questioning.

WP0he.jpgBfdAM.jpg

Second trial with the man Jung In was with earlier.

qqvcN.jpgWjfVY.jpg

* blush * It gets me everytime. :wub: That smile of his.

o6jyJ.jpgTD3cD.jpg

Jung In pieces everything together. Mrs. Lawyer, the killer, the guy who attacked Soon Bum, the man she talked with earlier, they're all connected.

0cXet.jpgtXvIg.jpg

Min finds the guy who stole the murder weapon and attacked Soon Bum. They fight, Min wins and Soon Bum cuffs the guy.

wF2gv.jpg3FFbt.jpg

They enter his place, Min's vampire senses goes off and he finds the murder weapon inside an toaster oven.

amUMF.jpg3n0eC.jpg

Third trial. Min and his team has the murder weapon. The killer is still denying that he killed the old man. Test results from the murder weapon goes sour. The killer still in denial. Min, getting frustrated and finally explodes with anger, shocking everyone in the court room with his outburst.

NSCjD.jpgkrYXK.jpg

Mrs. Lawyer wins the case. Min loses and his pride gets shatter. Cause of him losing? Possibly his outburst.

Dpeon.jpgHri6E.jpg

Mrs. Lawyer was playing dirty the whole time.

7CP5Y.jpgrzliG.jpg

Freaky how he was sitting in her car waiting for her.

3sYDV.jpgbTGIH.jpg

Turns out, Mr. Judge was in on it the whole time also. He, the judge, Mrs. Lawyer, the killer, the guy who attacked Soon Bum and the man Jung In talked with, they were all linked to each other.

rGjE2.jpgX64fF.jpg

Mr. Judge goes home, but is stalked by someone. That someone, is a vampire. Vampire chokes him, then bites him. All this happening while . . .

wCALS.jpgEvFT3.jpg

Min is at the club drinking by himself, while wondering where his friend, who provides him with the bubbling blood, has gone.

Ha. It's definitely his blood bank friend who's feeding on Mr. Judge.

I like that Min lost the case. But I hate how he lost it. I was rooting for Min to get crush and then crushing Mrs. Lawyer in a later episode. But the way it went, I hope he just destroys them all. I was waiting for Jung In to give him a lecture like he does with her, but that didn't happen. * sigh *

I do like, however, that Min wasn't so mean to Jung In in this episode. He's just, all of a sudden, warmed up to her. A big change from last week's episode. Which I find odd. And there was no Jung In being suspicious of Min either. But I did like the part where he gave her his car keys so she can drive herself, instead of walking everywhere she had to go to, like in the past 3 episode.

I watch it every week,it one of the best variety show other than Running man.I know where to find subs but only the Chinese ones,for English,i think there are fans whom only record it from KBSworld don't think anyone translating english subs.

can I have the site for chinese subs please?

Archived