[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*quoted image**quoted image*

The episode starts out with cops chasing a man, who's covered in blood from head to toe, running away from a murder. After a long chase, bloody man comes to an end and fights the cops, he gets over powered and handcuffed.

Min and Soon Bum arrives at the scene. Min does his thing and gets nothing out of it. No murder weapon, no clue, no nothing. Hm? Could he slowly be losing it as he uses his powers?

Back at Min Headquarter, Jung In is going over the case with the higher ups.

Min interrogating.

Cool lawyer walks in on their interrogation knowing who Min is and Min, who has no idea who the hell she is, asked her who she is and what's she doing there.

Soon Bum goes into a bakery to look for the murder weapon and there it was, stashed in an oven. But then someone sneak attack Soon Bum and took it.

First trial falls in favor of Mrs. Lawyer's side.

Min drinks the dead victim's blood trying to find out more about the victim's death, but to no avail either. What cracked me up was I had no idea Soon bum was sitting next to Min, drinking whatever it is he's drinking. It's like, Soon Bum just kinda popped outta nowhere.

Jung In doing some investigation.

Min, looking like a king sitting there on his thrown, while his sidekick Soon Bum, is doing all the questioning.

Second trial with the man Jung In was with earlier.

* blush * It gets me everytime. :wub: That smile of his.

Jung In pieces everything together. Mrs. Lawyer, the killer, the guy who attacked Soon Bum, the man she talked with earlier, they're all connected.

Min finds the guy who stole the murder weapon and attacked Soon Bum. They fight, Min wins and Soon Bum cuffs the guy.

They enter his place, Min's vampire senses goes off and he finds the murder weapon inside an toaster oven.

Third trial. Min and his team has the murder weapon. The killer is still denying that he killed the old man. Test results from the murder weapon goes sour. The killer still in denial. Min, getting frustrated and finally explodes with anger, shocking everyone in the court room with his outburst.

Mrs. Lawyer wins the case. Min loses and his pride gets shatter. Cause of him losing? Possibly his outburst.

Mrs. Lawyer was playing dirty the whole time.

Freaky how he was sitting in her car waiting for her.

Turns out, Mr. Judge was in on it the whole time also. He, the judge, Mrs. Lawyer, the killer, the guy who attacked Soon Bum and the man Jung In talked with, they were all linked to each other.

Mr. Judge goes home, but is stalked by someone. That someone, is a vampire. Vampire chokes him, then bites him. All this happening while . . .

Min is at the club drinking by himself, while wondering where his friend, who provides him with the bubbling blood, has gone.

Ha. It's definitely his blood bank friend who's feeding on Mr. Judge.

I like that Min lost the case. But I hate how he lost it. I was rooting for Min to get crush and then crushing Mrs. Lawyer in a later episode. But the way it went, I hope he just destroys them all. I was waiting for Jung In to give him a lecture like he does with her, but that didn't happen. * sigh *

I do like, however, that Min wasn't so mean to Jung In in this episode. He's just, all of a sudden, warmed up to her. A big change from last week's episode. Which I find odd. And there was no Jung In being suspicious of Min either. But I did like the part where he gave her his car keys so she can drive herself, instead of walking everywhere she had to go to, like in the past 3 episode.

Do you think, that vampire guy who's feeding with judge's blood was Min's blood bank friend? I think for twisted story, those conclusions was too simple. But definitely, I can smell another mystery were risen up :wub:

Gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I hate the last twisted on episode 4 :(

Because it means this case from beginning was a set up. Even our vampir's prosecutor really try very hard to find the truth, it's all ended with nothing. From the beginning, the lawyer very confident to win this case not because the prosecutor's team never gonna found the murder weapon, but because the f*ckin judge, the one who will give the final decision, from the start were in their side

:(

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..................!!!!! crazy.gifvicx.gif

Do you think, that vampire guy who's feeding with judge's blood was Min's blood bank friend? I think for twisted story, those conclusions was too simple. But definitely, I can smell another mystery were risen up  :wub:

Gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I hate the last twisted on episode 4 :(

Because it means this case from beginning was a set up. Even our vampir's prosecutor really try very hard to find the truth, it's all ended with nothing. From the beginning, the lawyer very confident to win this case not because the prosecutor's team never gonna found the murder weapon, but because the f*ckin judge, the one who will give the final decision, from the start were in their side

:(

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..................!!!!!  crazy.gifvicx.gif

Exactly. They want to make you think its his blood bank friend, but it might really just be the hooded vampire from the beginning, killing again. Have you notice whenever that hooded vampire makes an appearance, it starts raining? That's one thing to watch out for now. Interesting.

I know right? Min didn't lose the case fair and square. He lost because Mrs. Lawyer was playing dirty. Bad woman, but so cool. Gotta give her credit though because she was pretty smart. She used Min to solve a case of child abuse and molestation a few years back involving the suspect, to cover up his crime of murder. Clever. Well, now that Mrs. Lawyer's buddy, Mr. Judge is dead, I'm sure she'll be making another appearance in a couple of episodes. At which time, I want Min to totally crush her and everyone else she's associated with. Hehe. Sweet revenge.

Episode synopsis summary for Vampire Prosecutor episode 5:

Episode Title

Real Game (진실게임)

Synopsis

In a female high school which was calm and quiet, the girls died one after another. It seems like they committed suicide by using bicycle, but at the site of the accident, the girls catch the sight of Hyun Jul who committed suicide 2 years ago. The girls think that it’s the ghost of Hyun Jul appearing and are scared.

Through the special ability, Tae Yeon knows that the last person the girls who diad saw were indeed Hyul Jul, and Tae Yoon investigates if the mysterious deaths of the girls were caused by the ghost. With the progress of investigation, the truth of cruel female high school ghost story.

Cr asian drama

No. Why must you do this to me, OCN? Why must you mess with my anticipation for next week's episode like this? Do you know how badly I want to watch episode 05? Do you? It's enough to make me check your blog every hour just to see if you've updated anything. To which you have and I thank you, but it's making my patience run low. Very low because of the preview. The preview.

Okay, enough with that. I like how each case Team Min is involve with, has some sort of connection or relation to Min. Which allows us to see little by little into his past. Yea, I'm interested in his past, but I also would like to know about the rest of his team too. Like for instance, how Soon Bum came to know Min and how he came to know about Min being a vampire. As for Jung In, I'll like to see an episode where her traumatized state comes into play and how she'll be able to deal with it, to which, hopefully, no one finds out about. It'll be a lot more interesting with less people involve. And Dong Man, I'm not to sure about him.

But for the love triangle. Hehe. I can't even begin to imagine how it'll go with Min being in the middle of the coroner and Jung In. Ha. I just have to laugh at that for some odd reason because it seems funny in a way.

Like I've said before, Yeon looks really good in leather jackets. But please take away those damn scarfs. They bug the hell out of me. I like the coats that Jung In wears though. They're very nice. They also trimmed her hair a bit. It's shorter, but neater.

rpY0A.jpg

ElS3N.jpg

iKLrF.jpg

7AaAn.jpg

acvvi.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

No. Why must you do this to me, OCN? Why must you mess with my anticipation for next week's episode like this? Do you know how badly I want to watch episode 05? Do you? It's enough to make me check your blog every hour just to see if you've updated anything. To which you have and I thank you, but it's making my patience run low. Very low because of the preview. The preview.

Okay, enough with that. I like how each case Team Min is involve with, has some sort of connection or relation to Min. Which allows us to see little by little into his past. Yea, I'm interested in his past, but I also would like to know about the rest of his team too. Like for instance, how Soon Bum came to know Min and how he came to know about Min being a vampire. As for Jung In, I'll like to see an episode where her traumatized state comes into play and how she'll be able to deal with it, to which, hopefully, no one finds out about. It'll be a lot more interesting with less people involve. And Dong Man, I'm not to sure about him.

But for the love triangle. Hehe. I can't even begin to imagine how it'll go with Min being in the middle of the coroner and Jung In. Ha. I just have to laugh at that for some odd reason because it seems funny in a way.

Like I've said before, Yeon looks really good in leather jackets. But please take away those damn scarfs. They bug the hell out of me. I like the coats that Jung In wears though. They're very nice. They also trimmed her hair a bit. It's shorter, but neater.

I think the scarf make him sweeter and cuter than before :wub: With only tux, Yeon looks stiff and very cold :phew:

I'm also want to see Yeon and his full team crush that richard simmons lawyer in some cases :crazy:

I think with just another 7 episode to go, to build love triangle between prosecutor Min, prosecutor Yoo and forensic's sexy lady will be difficult. But to build a warm love or connection between prosecutor Min and Yoo, can be done steadily and I hope didn't sacrifice the mystery part :w00t:

Can't wait to see episode 5. Can't wait to see Prosecutor Min's warm gaze toward to Prosecutor Yoo :wub:

Guest kaedejun

Episode 4 is on DramaFever!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4041/4/Vampire_Prosecutor/?ap=1

It is also now on Hulu!

http://www.hulu.com/vampire-prosecutor

I think the scarf make him sweeter and cuter than before  :wub: With only tux, Yeon looks stiff and very cold  :phew:

I'm also want to see Yeon and his full team crush that richard simmons lawyer in some cases  :crazy:

I think with just another 7 episode to go, to build love triangle between prosecutor Min, prosecutor Yoo and forensic's sexy lady will be difficult. But to build a warm love or connection between prosecutor Min and Yoo, can be done steadily and I hope didn't sacrifice the mystery part  :w00t:

Can't wait to see episode 5. Can't wait to see Prosecutor Min's warm gaze toward to Prosecutor Yoo  :wub:

You can have sweet Min, while I'll have sour Min. :wub: Deal? Deal. ^_^ So do you want human Min or vampire Min? :lol:

I think the warm love between Min and Yoo has always been there from the beginning. Min just has a mean way of showing it and Yoo is just in denial. Just kidding. :lol: I actually want to see more of Ms. Examiner hitting on Min. I wonder if he even cares if he's getting hit on or not. Because it seems like he does know, but doesn't wanna get involve with anyone.

Sunday, where are you?

You can have sweet Min, while I'll have sour Min. :wub: Deal? Deal. ^_^ So do you want human Min or vampire Min? :lol:

I think the warm love between Min and Yoo has always been there from the beginning. Min just has a mean way of showing it and Yoo is just in denial. Just kidding. :lol: I actually want to see more of Ms. Examiner hitting on Min. I wonder if he even cares if he's getting hit on or not. Because it seems like he does know, but doesn't wanna get involve with anyone.

Sunday, where are you?

Noooooooooo I want both of them B) just kidding :lol: Sour's Min, a little bit scary for me. I can't predict will he always get full control his bad mood :vicx: In contrary, sweet's Min always see his opponent with warm gaze. I really want to be looked like that too :wub:

Btw, attorney Yoon last words to Min, seems like she like him. She said "Then I'll see you next time. Not in the legal world, but outside". Did she meant to ask Min for a dinner? After crushed my sweet Min in court, that damn richard simmons attorney dare to ask anything like that??? :crazy:

Oh Sunday...... 4 days to go :wacko:

Noooooooooo I want both of them  B)  just kidding  :lol: Sour's Min, a little bit scary for me. I can't predict will he always get full control his bad mood  :vicx: In contrary, sweet's Min always see his opponent with warm gaze. I really want to be looked like that too  :wub:

Btw, attorney Yoon last words to Min, seems like she like him. She said "Then I'll see you next time. Not in the legal world, but outside". Did she meant to ask Min for a dinner? After crushed my sweet Min in court, that damn richard simmons attorney dare to ask anything like that??? :crazy:  

Oh Sunday...... 4 days to go  :wacko:

Nah. I think Mrs. Lawyer has a thing for Min, but have a crushing way of showing it. ^_^

Have you seen the subbed preview for episode 05 at DramaFever? It's so cute. :lol:

Min : " Prosecutor Yoo. "

Yoo : " I almost poked myself. What if my finger got cut? Are you going to take responsibility for me? "

Min : " You want that? "

Yoo : " Why would I? "

:lol: Its funny, yet cute.

Funny : If she had poked herself, she would have bleed and Min would have gone all vamp out wanting to drink her blood.

Cute : Who would have thought that the cold hearted Min would say something like that?

Ah. He finally called her Prosecutor. He.

A little heads up for you. Try to refrain yourself from swearing. Moderators don't like that.

i loved loved loved the twisted ending of the case in episode 4! It was different from the previous cases and I loved that too! can't get enough of vampire prosecutor!

I wanna see the side story where vampires sidekick/friend , the chubby one found out he was a vampire =] hehe

블로그 지기와 함께 알아보는 <뱀파이어 검사> 5화 시청포인트!

제가 콕! 콕! 찝어드립니다!

"제 입에서는... 홍시 맛이 났사온데.. 어찌 홍시라 생각했느냐 하시면 그냥 홍시맛이 나서 홍시라 했다고 말할 수밖에 없사옵니다."

명품 드라마 <대장금>의 장금이 아역을 기억하시나요? 최근 어여쁘게 폭풍성장한 모습으로 많은 화제가되었는데요.

바로 요 장금이 역의 배우 '조정은'양이 <뱀파이어 검사> 5화에 특별 출연한답니다!!

wj5YL.jpgZ3sb5.jpg

1Wtbh.jpgt1aTV.jpg

뱀검 5화 속 정은양이에요. 교복입은 모습이 정말 예쁘죠?

과연, <뱀파이어 검사>에서는 어떤 캐릭터로 열연해줄지 저도 매우 기대가 되는데요.

폭풍성장한 어린 장금이의 변신 많이 기대해주세요!!

흠흠, 그럼 이제 본격적으로 5화 사건으로 넘어가봅시다!

wThs0.jpg7HZHq.jpg

xFh3d.jpgNnYCZ.jpg

MnpQ4.jpg

예고편에서 보신 것과 같이 한 여학생이 누군가에게 쫓기는 듯 자전거를 타고 가다 차에 치여 사고를 당하게 되는데요.

민검사님의 표정에서 다른 사건이 터진듯한 심각한 분위기가 느껴지죠?

wBMtn.jpgUSAKp.jpg

싸이코메트리를 통해 여고생들의 죽음의 진실을 알아내려는 민검사님!!

(싸이코메트리할 때 너무 섹시하신 거 아니세요....?)

2izvT.jpgpXTEE.jpgDCkeh.jpg

이번 에피소드는 비슷한 실제 사건을 모티브로 만들어졌다는 점인데요.

계속되는 여고생의 죽음과 관련된 여고괴담의 잔혹한 실체가 밝혀지는 순간, 충격에 휩싸이실거에요.

4화에서 그랬듯, 이번 5화의 범인을 함께 추리해 보시는 것도 좋을 것 같네요!!

cLeXp.jpg6eLqV.jpg

lOm94.jpg

평온했던 한 여학교에서 여고생들이 차례로 죽게 되고, 2년 전 자살한 여학생이 한 일이라고

학생들은 두려움에 빠지고 태연조차 사건 현장에서 그 여학생을 목격하는데...

사건을 조사해감에 따라 드러나는 잔혹한 여고괴담의 실체!

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

In episode 04, I like the part when Min saw the results of the blood sample and he just stood there, lost in words and action, then turns back to look at Jung In and she gave him the "It's fine, go ahead." nod. Team Min, Fighting!

i loved loved loved the twisted ending of the case in episode 4! It was different from the previous cases and I loved that too! can't get enough of vampire prosecutor!

I wanna see the side story where vampires sidekick/friend , the chubby one found out he was a vampire =] hehe

I think that's what everyone is waiting for. :D

I also can't get enough of Vampire Prosecutor. Before the new episode airs on Sunday, I do a marathon watch of the previous ones. So I've watched episode 01 six times, episode 02 five times, episode 03 four times and episode 04 three times. Well, its actually more than that because I watch it raw, then watch it with English subs on DramaFever when they release it , then rewatches it with the downloaded raw video and with the downloaded subs (because i like quality), and then I watch it again just before the new episode airs.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 3  English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

vampireprosecutor.jpg

Vampire Prosecutor 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- 

URL:http://www.darksmurf...rosecutor-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Vampire Prosecutor scores high ratings for cable

With a growing wave of original cable programming in the works and a few new cable upstarts ready to launch at the end of this year, the tv landscape is changing rapidly day by day. The good news is, it looks like gambling on bigger productions and bigger stars is paying off, at least in the ratings game. Sunday OCN drama Vampire Prosecutor launched a month ago with big-name star Yeon Jung-hoon as the lead, and in four episodes has broken 2.09% average ratings. While that’s not a huge number for a Big 3 broadcaster, it’s a significant chunk of the ratings pie for cable.

Vampire Prosecutor‘s Episode 4 recorded an episode high of 2.87%, and in some areas like Gwangju, it went as high as 3.8%. I guess they like their undead prosecutors in Gwangju? But nearly four percent is pretty much unheard of for a cable show — that number rivals some underperforming dramas on major networks. With more and more high-profile stars like Jung Woo-sung and Hwang Jung-min headlining dramas this fall/winter, I have a feeling that number’s just going to climb.

In the end, it just means more for us — more shows to choose from, more tv roles for film actors, more blood, guts, and glory. All good things in my book.

Next on the cable horizon: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop premieres Monday on tvN. Gotta have some pretty to balance the gore. Not that Vampire‘s any second fiddle in the eye candy department, mind you. I mean, what’s the point of being an undead civil servant for eternity if you can’t rock an ascot and some guyliner, amirite?

Cr dramabeans

Nah. I think Mrs. Lawyer has a thing for Min, but have a crushing way of showing it. ^_^

Have you seen the subbed preview for episode 05 at DramaFever? It's so cute. :lol:

Min : " Prosecutor Yoo. "

Yoo : " I almost poked myself. What if my finger got cut? Are you going to take responsibility for me? "

:lol: Its funny, yet cute.

Funny : If she had poked herself, she would have bleed and Min would have gone all vamp out wanting to drink her blood.

Cute : Who would have thought that the cold hearted Min would say something like that?

Ah. He finally called her Prosecutor.

A little heads up for you. Try to refrain yourself from swearing. Moderators don't like that.

Mistake on me. I think I'm gonna hold myself for not swearing in future post :vicx: <-- closed mouth from swearing

Ah the preview translate. If you cut it like this:

Yoo : " Are you going to take responsibility for me? "

Sounds really sweet :wub: Will you take responbility for me??? <-- like in love's couple :w00t:

Isn't it a bit scary, if Min really wanna drink Yoo's blood? :sweatingbullets:

Ah yes, I didn't realize it until you mention it. Min never call Yoo with prosecutor, always call her with full name.

Does it means he acknowledge Yoo now? :unsure:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh sunday please come~~~~

please, hurry~~~~ B)

Lee Young Ah: Vampire Prosecutor Based On Real Cases & May Join Sequel

From Vietnamese bride who fell in love with making Korean traditional cakes to genuine girl who made bread, Lee Young Ah is now transformed into female prosecutor. She said, “The role of prosecutor is not easy to act.”

Lee Young Ah is playing Yoon Jung In, a prosecutor in special crime group, in OCN cable channel’s Vampire Prosecutor. Her new image of cute yet strong female prosecutor is attracting people’s attention.

“Vampire Prosecutor” is a drama about South Korea’s prosecutor Min Tae Yeon who suddenly became a vampire on the faithful day. He hides his real identity, and uses the special ability of vampire to solve a variety of crimes in the society. It’s the first vampire criminal investigation themed domestic drama. The drama becomes topic of discussion with its content that somewhat unfamiliar in Korea and the increasing ratings that rank top on the time slot.

On October 28th, 2011, Lee Young Ah who was interviewed on the filming scene at Pocheon of Gyeonggi province said, In actual, the real cases of the incidents exist,” and she took out a book on forensic medicine from the desk at the filming venue. It’s reported that she had carefully studied carefully the book that contains photos of the victims.

Vietnamese, cake, bread making, although she who is as good as expert in acting the necessary part of the roles said that the role of prosecutor is not easy, but because of it’s by Lee Young Ah so it makes people looks forward to.

Has no burden on vampire’s content.

May be due to distinctive content so it attracts attention. After read and putting down the script, will want to read it again, read it continuously. Because not so understand the story of the plot, if it’s too long then it may be a burden. So it only has 12 episodes and I was thinking just give it a try.

Do you have any burden playing female prosecutor for the first time?

No longer plan to act in the role of prosecutor again. Have always been acting in role of mid-20 youth, suddenly play a mature adult character, has a little worry. But Yun Jung Hoon and director said just act with my usual personality is good enough. I was casted for the role because although it’s a calm prosecutor but also hope to have bright and warm look. It’s a character designed basically for me.

What the difference in this role?

In “Golden Bride” I had to make cake so I learned some aspects of it, and through “Bread, Love and Dreams” I understands about bread. This time I studied a lot of books related to the cases. Although it’s real cases but because of broadcast they cannot be fully shown. The pug incident is actually more cruel, but cannot be shown. I know something new, feel intrigued and also scared. Is very interesting.

Then what about the traditional melo-acting of Lee Young Ah?

Does not seem appropriate. Did not have the idea of must transform the acting. Thought of learning something going into this work. When selecting the work, I look at the cooperating actors and senior actors. Otherwise look at the director and writer. Always observe as such to see if can learn something when work together.

In this drama, is there anybody that inspires you and learns from?

Senior Lee Won Jong. Because of different method and style of acting, we always jokingly said “20 years of acting strength.” It’s hard for my words, gestures, reactions and lines to naturally match his. Lee Won Jong is natural and even very mature. Although senior Jang Hyun Sung is not playing role with such character, it’s hard to see, but is still very excellent. Both of them also shot SBS’s Warrior Baek Dong-soo simultaneously, very curious how they can change back and forth between different roles.

Is there any blueprint to refer to when preparing for the role of female prosecutor?

Initially the setting is not prosecutor but a defense lawyer. Initially thought of is it somewhat similar to Reese Witherspoon in “Legally Blonde.” Think there is a sense and feel, and there is process to change into calm expert. Suddenly the role changed, although want to follow to become like a prosecutor, but because I had not acted in the role before, so it is also difficult to digest the role. I just get into the role while thinking that there would be such this and that kind of prosecutor.

How’s your cooperation with Yun Jung Hoon who plays the vampire prosecutor?

It looks like not so good if the actors get too close (laugh). Our drama is not a sitcom, but it’s very funny. Yung Jung Hoon is good in joking. When close to him, I can laugh just by looking at him. The atmosphere is really pleasant and good.

Is satisfied with the production environment of 5 days a week, but…

Filming an episode a week has more sense of burden. Yun Jung Hoon also has “TopGear Korea” show, while I have “Comedy Big League” program on Tuesday, so have to make the slot available. Including other program’s filming, it’s just like have two off days in a week. A little feel like office worker. When filming “Bread, Love and Dreams,” it was always busy, so there is sense of emptiness after it ended, this time may be such feeling will be reduced.

What if there is difficulty during shooting?

It’s hard not to laugh. Haha. Actually it’s difficult to remember names. Every time the persons who appear in the drama are different, and characters in the events intertwined. Because of this it is not easy to memorize. Every time takes up the script, have to remember the unknown lines. This seems a bit difficult. When shooting, often NG because the actors make mistake on the new character’s name.

How do you feel about be the MC of “Comedy Big League?”

It’s still very difficult to be MC now. But it’s very interesting to see their world whom have yet to success. I have understood that comedians have their own difficulty. Talented art also much depends on opportunity. I never participated in any variety show like “Family Outing,” I want to participate in such programs. Last year I participated in Happy Together, became nervous and couldn’t say a word. But in this program there is a lot of funny artists, so my words have increased. There there are impressions of stars who join the filming.

I heard you like animals?

A lot of people has known that. There is also proposal to be MC for animal show. And there was netizens who said, “Cannot keep animals at home, can give to sister Lee Young Ah?” “Can exchange puppy?” If there is a chance, I want to play the role of veterinarian.

What is there is a sequel to Vampire Prosecutor?

If all the current actors joins the sequel that may be it will continue to play, Lee Won Jong and Yun Jung Hoon, if one of them is not around that looks like it will not continue. May be I should try to challenge the role of sexy female prosecutor in the next season (laugh).

What is the viewing point of Vampire Prosecutor?

Think of Tae Yeon and Jung In are not the hero in the drama, but the unknown people who created every new event is the true protagonist. Appreciate everybody who produces the drama. The actual existence of legal content. Adapt and expand the real events. It’s good if can seriously watch the new story that emerged every time.

Cr asian drama

Archived