Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest BySorleeha

Hello, everyone.!  My name is Soha. :lol:

I like Yon Jong Hoon. And Vampire Prosecutor A long time.

But I have never had a chance to talk here. I'm not good at English's. If the sentence is wrong, I apologize.:sweatingbullets:

I used Google to translate. Nice to meet you all.

Oh he look is Cool Guys +++

2-2.jpg

1-4.jpg

Guest skyadele

@auoah ~ I like it when you mentioned about the height differences hahaha. I read it somewhere that Lee Young Ah is 165cm while Yeon Jung Hoon is 182m?? From the pictures, Mr. Vampire seems to be very tall !! *like it*like it* I wonder if he has any six-pack abs or not hehe ^^ Did anyone know ???

I saw the pictures from Baidu also.

Here are the rest of it I want to share.

*sorry if the picture is too big cos this is my 2nd time post picture. I have somehow forgotten to to add picture*

filmsetting1.jpg

filmsetting2.jpg

filmsetting3.jpg

filmsetting4.jpg

filmsetting5.jpg

filmsetting6.jpg

filmsetting7.jpg

Credits to BannyMaoMao Baidu

Guest skyadele

Cuteeeeeeeeee!!!! Not sure if anyone of you have posted it before or not.

Just wanna share it again. Love the last picture..so cute :lol:

vp1.jpg

vp2.jpg

vp3.jpg

vp4.jpg

Credits to 咬不动的豆子cy

Guest mira_chan

Can someone give me youtube link for episode 7?i want to watch it

Guest skyadele

youtube link i dunno but u can watch it at kimchidramas.net now ~ english sub.

I'm a kimchi supporter ^^

By the way! We have a lot of time rill Sunday so... Let's speculate a little bit about Yoo's trauma~^*^ What do you think?

Acoording to her oversensitiveness to rape cases and flashback with dad I've thought several scenarios))))

1. Her dad molested her (I hope it's not the one >_< )

2. She was kidnapped and molested or raped

3. Her mother was kidnapped and raped and possibly killed

What are your thoughts?~^*^

I think it's rape because she was practically paralyzed in front of the crazy photographer...

Lol. I have no reason why, but I love the part where Min tells Yoo that her skirt was flipped. That whole scene just seems so odd that its actually funny because... that's just not Min. I guess I like Min a lot more when Min doesn't seem like Min anymore. Lol.

Can someone's trauma really stir another person's heart in that way? :huh: Min's always had a human heart. I just like to think that he's secretly and silently protecting those close to him by being cold and serious all the time. ^_^

Min's photo are so good and he is so sexy with the motorbike (like it, thanks)...

I too like Min a lot when Min doesn't seem like Min, but I like him more with the pathologist, he never listen to her flirtation...

Don't know if he was protecting those close to him before, except Soon Bum he didn't care for anyone and Soon Bum doesn't seems in need of protection. I mean that Jung In's trauma can stir his heart because maybe while trying to help her he will find some comfort for his sister's death...

Also try  this

dramacrazy

No youtube, but you can choice from different streaming sites

Guest saintpolar

I was doing some digging on the official site and stuff before episode 7 came out, and they said that all day sunday, they were going to have a VP marathon to lead up to the new episode that night. In between the shows, it said they were going to have like behind the scenes and never before seen footage and stuff! Has anyone found a link to those short little clips? Ugh I love the risks it can take because its a cable drama, but seriously the specials and stuff are a bit harder to get D8

I live for Sundays now LOL. What am I gonna do when this is over lol nothing else will meet my expectations haha

I'm so happy to see more people posting in this thread ^^ A late welcome to all of you!

mumudav, thanks for the sigs, they are so cute, love 'em

alicechen, your poster is awesome :wub:

Thanks to everyone who posted the pictures. ^^ I was able to survive this week because of you :lol:

Hello, everyone.!  My name is Soha. :lol:I like Yon Jong Hoon. And Vampire Prosecutor A long time. But I have never had a chance to talk here. I'm not good at English's. If the sentence is wrong, I apologize.I used Google to translate. Nice to meet you all.Oh he look is Cool Guys +++*quoted image**quoted image*

Hi Soha! Don't worry about your English and do post a lot. ^_^ English isn't my first language as well but talking about this drama together is great, so I hope you too will join the conversation often.

saintpolar, we do have the behind the scenes/making of the episode on the main page, so check it out. Not sure about the unseen footage, though. From what I know, they only released the cut scene from episode 5 which is also on the first page. Hope that helps. )

Guest BySorleeha

Hi Soha! Don't worry about your English and do post a lot.  ^_^  English isn't my first language as well but talking about this drama together is great, so I hope you too will join the conversation often.

Hello nateko Thanks for the welcome. I love this series. But I was talking with was not much. As I will explain how.

I set the house Vampire Prosecutor at the forum in Thailand.

But I really wanted to talk to.

I am a Thai. What you name ?

Nice to meet you  ^^

Take care Bye :lol:

-------------------------------------

skyadele  Thank for pic is cute :P

Hello, everyone.Do not forget to watch tomorrow Vampire Prosecutor on OCN in Episode  8.

Guest rochinipark

watchin tis.its my 2nd cable drama, after i need romance.tis definitely miles better wit better actors.speakin of the actors,on kbsworld tis week they aired the Happy Together episode whr the cast of tis drama appeared.i thot it was strange as tat variety show is on KBS and tis drama airs on OCN.well they didnt directly talk abt the drama but mostly abt their ownself.

but abt Vampire Prosecutor,its nice to see a kdrama whr romance is not a forefront but investigations.its a different perspective.

Guest aok

Hey, nateko... do you watch Vampire Prosecutor live on Saturday or Sunday? Because I figure since it's already Sunday over at Korea and still Saturday where I'm at, I can catch the show live around 6 tonight when over there would be 11. Oh by the way... I freaking love your signatures. Where did you find that picture of Lee Young Ah? I've never seen it before.

Edit : Er... nevermind my question. I calculated the time wrong. I'll still have to wait until tomorrow to watch. -_-

Hello, everyone.!  My name is Soha. :lol:

I like Yon Jong Hoon. And Vampire Prosecutor A long time.

But I have never had a chance to talk here. I'm not good at English's. If the sentence is wrong, I apologize.:sweatingbullets:

I used Google to translate. Nice to meet you all.

Oh he look is Cool Guys +++

Hello there, Soha. Welcome to the thread and don't feel bad about your English. Feel free to discuss anything about Vampire Prosecutor in here with the rest of the members. It's always nice to have another addition to the thread.

@auoah ~ I like it when you mentioned about the height differences hahaha. I read it somewhere that Lee Young Ah is 165cm while Yeon Jung Hoon is 182m?? From the pictures, Mr. Vampire seems to be very tall !! *like it*like it* I wonder if he has any six-pack abs or not hehe ^^ Did anyone know ???

I saw the pictures from Baidu also.

Here are the rest of it I want to share.

*sorry if the picture is too big cos this is my 2nd time post picture. I have somehow forgotten to to add picture*

Credits to BannyMaoMao Baidu

But their height difference is just so cute. That's how I got started talking about Min hugging Yoo and all, which we're never gonna get to see anytime soon or ever. I think a hug scene would be way better than a kiss scene anyway. If they added a kiss scene, it wouldn't fit this drama at all. But a hug scene would be... eek, so cute and spot on with the show.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Yeon doesn't have those chocolate abs that every other Korean cuties has. He's those fit, yet slim and slender gentlemen who looks good without being covered in muscles.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Don't worry about the picture size because the bigger, the better. Just between you and me though, those pictures are pictures for episode 10. So shh...

Min's photo are so good and he is so sexy with the motorbike (like it, thanks)...

I too like Min a lot when Min doesn't seem like Min, but I like him more with the pathologist, he never listen to her flirtation...

Hehe... I don't care for the bike, but how he's dress as a biker boy is so hot. He went from lawyer, to biker and next is aviator. Woot! So who's he dressing as next? A swat member, maybe? Because I think swat outfits are so sexy, minus the helmet and no protective shield please. They make men look hecka fine.

Maybe he doesn't fine what she says, flirtatious. Or he probably knows she's trying too hard to hit on him. Or he just doesn't care because he prefers Jung In. Hehe... just kidding.

watchin tis.its my 2nd cable drama, after i need romance.tis definitely miles better wit better actors.speakin of the actors,on kbsworld tis week they aired the Happy Together episode whr the cast of tis drama appeared.i thot it was strange as tat variety show is on KBS and tis drama airs on OCN.well they didnt directly talk abt the drama but mostly abt their ownself.

but abt Vampire Prosecutor,its nice to see a kdrama whr romance is not a forefront but investigations.its a different perspective.

Good gah, I know what you mean.

Welcome to the thread, btw.

Hello nateko Thanks for the welcome. I love this series. But I was talking with was not much. As I will explain how.I set the house Vampire Prosecutor at the forum in Thailand.But I really wanted to talk to. I am a Thai. What you name ? Nice to meet you  ^^Take care Bye :lol:-------------------------------------   skyadele  Thank for pic is cute :P Hello, everyone.Do not forget to watch tomorrow Vampire Prosecutor on OCN in Episode  8.

I'm Nataly, nice to meet you too. ^^ It's so nice to know that Vampire Prosecutor is popular in many countries all over the world.

Hey, nateko... do you watch Vampire Prosecutor live on Saturday or Sunday? Because I figure since it's already Sunday over at Korea and still Saturday where I'm at, I can catch the show live around 6 tonight when over there would be 11. Oh by the way... I freaking love your signatures. Where did you find that picture of Lee Young Ah? I've never seen it before.Edit : Er... nevermind my question. I calculated the time wrong. I'll still have to wait until tomorrow to watch.

I watch it at 4pm when it's 11 in S.Korea. ) It's less than 1 hour to go till the broadcast. Anyone watching it live?

It took me some time to make those signatures. I saw how everyone else started making them and decided to give it a try myself. (never made any sigs before). Lee Young Ah's picture is from baidu. I was browsing the site for new VP pictures but found a user who had a huge collection of LYA's albums. She has so many beautiful photo shoots. :wub:

After thinking about the possibility of Tae Yeon turning Jung In into a vampire I imagined how she'd look like as a vamp and that's what I came up with.

35b1fcf291334d32b17ec55.jpg

Guest mumudav

Watching it live~^*^

Min is smiling sooo cuuute while watching Yoo and Soon Bum being angry at each other :-D

And Yoo scolding Min and Soon Bum is so adorable :-D And Soon Bum thinks she is angry cause she is jealous that they believe the words of girl-suspect only cause she is beautiful:-D

Guest denzai

If I'm not wrong translated the bar owner (don't know his real name) tweeted that he already finish shooting VP & see u in season 2, u can search his account @p0641jh

maybe some folks can help translated so we won't over the joy for something unreal

Drama gods please make it happen...

This episode was so great, I can't even describe it. But the next one will be even better. We will finally see Jung In being conflicted because of her father. In this episode Jung In went to her father to ask (or should I say demand) find the missing girl. Her father is indeed a gangster and from what I understood, they didn't meet for a long time. Nonetheless he helped her and even sent some of his guys to go get rid of the thugs. In the 9th episode Jung In's father will be involved in a case or something, so there will be a lot of moments with a sad and hurt Jung In. :unsure:

We got to see some action from both Min and Yoo. I really liked that in this episode they spent more time together.

Oh and it was nice to see that Tae Yeon invited Jung In to the bar. Hot bartender was there together with Sun Boom.

Overall, there was a lot of smiling Min :wub: Loved it.

If I'm not wrong translated the bar owner (don't know his real name) tweeted that he already finish shooting VP & see u in season 2, u can search his account @p0641jh

maybe some folks can help translated so we won't over the joy for something unreal

Drama gods please make it happen...

My friend translated it for me...he says that the show is nearing the end of it's filming and all of the cast and crew have worked hard on this show and they've got a good response. He says he's headed to bed/or to sleep and is praying that they get a season 2 and wishing for good things to happen.

So maybe its something that's being discussed by the production team but no confirmation as of yet. Bartender's real name is Park Jae Hoon by the way.

Today's episode was slightly less intense but based on interpretation (may or may not be true) Jung In seemed upset that Min and the detective wouldn't share information regarding the niece with her.

I also think they introduced her dad in this episode (I think she asks him for help on the case) and next episode will focus mainly on Jung In's past. Her father is alive but she doesn't like his line of profession. I don't think her trauma is like what we think but rather she wants to prove herself since her father's background is on the wrong side of the law. Something along those lines...there were some happy moments and it was a little less intense today. Though next week promises to be intense...since Jung In seems to be following in Min's footsteps and being the evasive one for a change...

It's good to see the thread have more life...so welcome to all the first time posters...

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest skyadele

But their height difference is just so cute. That's how I got started talking about Min hugging Yoo and all, which we're never gonna get to see anytime soon or ever. I think a hug scene would be way better than a kiss scene anyway. If they added a kiss scene, it wouldn't fit this drama at all. But a hug scene would be... eek, so cute and spot on with the show.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Yeon doesn't have those chocolate abs that every other Korean cuties has. He's those fit, yet slim and slender gentlemen who looks good without being covered in muscles.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Don't worry about the picture size because the bigger, the better. Just between you and me though, those pictures are pictures for episode 10. So shh...

Hahaha, yes @aouah, a hug scene will be great ^^.. agreedx2 but I don't mind that they will have a kiss scene too.. with his blue eyes .... that would be hawtttt!!!

Is ok, not neccessary to have six packs abs anyway.. he got the mature looks and I like it when he smiles >.< *my heart melt* :wub:

This episode was so great, I can't even describe it. But the next one will be even better. We will finally see Jung In being conflicted because of her father. In this episode Jung In went to her father to ask (or should I say demand) find the missing girl. Her father is indeed a gangster and from what I understood, they didn't meet for a long time. Nonetheless he helped her and even sent some of his guys to go get rid of the thugs. In the 9th episode Jung In's father will be involved in a case or something, so there will be a lot of moments with a sad and hurt Jung In. :unsure:

We got to see some action from both Min and Yoo. I really liked that in this episode they spent more time together.

Oh and it was nice to see that Tae Yeon invited Jung In to the bar. Hot bartender was there together with Sun Boom.

Overall, there was a lot of smiling Min :wub: Loved it.

Ohmygod!!! Thanks @nateko for the summary. Now I want to watch episode 8 so bad!!! sob..sob..sob.. still got 4 more episodes only... I want season 2 please!

Did anyone know where to watch Happy Together show featured Vampire Prosecutor cast w eng sub? My friend downloaded the show for me but in raw. I don't understand any words at all!!! :wacko: Anyone wants the video or could anyone help me to sub it? Please ???

Guest aok

I... I'm so speechless right now. Yoo Jung In... you... you're so freaking awesomely badass. Your badass meter just shot way up over and higher than Min's right now. I... I'll come back later after I've calm myself down a bit. Holy shuts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note to self... never watch the preview before watching the actual episode. I, being who I am, went ahead and skipped to the preview first and then went back to watch the entire episode. It didn't work out. I couldn't pay attention while it was playing the whole time because all I was thinking about was how awesome next week's episode was gonna be.

There's so many things going on inside my head right now about Jung In's trauma. It was definitely not rape, molestation, or abuse. I think she was taught to torture or even kill. I mean, you guys heard how well and familiar she was explaining the dude's cause of death, right? It was like, like she's a pro. It's so shocking that she even got Min and the gang to turn heads.

Oh and the dude that was killed. Based on her reaction, she might have known him, right? Maybe he even worked under her father once or until he was killed. But she definitely has some ties with him.

Also... HELL YEA! The moment I've been wishing and waiting for has finally come. I am so happy right now. Finally, Min is gonna get a taste of his own medicine, or words in this case. Evil_laugh_by_Caeser1993.gif Can't mess with her now Prosecutor Min. One wrong move and she'll destroy you in a blink of an eye. Yea, u can't touch this... can't touch er... her.

Screencaps for episode 09.

ocne08111120h264720phdt.jpgocne08111120h264720phdt.jpg

ocne08111120h264720phdts.jpgocne08111120h264720phdt.jpg

ocne08111120h264720phdtw.jpgocne08111120h264720phdt.jpg

Guest Sparkly_Chic

Video preview of episode 9 pleeeasseeee????? Finally Min and Yoo getting somewhere!