The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest citaphils

to continue my post...
For the Dooley couple, the year started with dating rumor about them which both separately denied.
Swept away in dating rumor after dating rumor, Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on why she and CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa are mistaken as a couple. 

On February 20, Park Shin Hye participated in an interview with SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, where she was asked if she was in a relationship, obviously referring to the continuous dating rumors about her and Jung Yong Hwa. 

59022845.jpg
When asked why she keeps getting mistaken as a couple with Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye replied in a joking voice, “I don’t know why it keeps happening. Maybe because we look good together? I think so too.”

Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa starred in You’re Beautiful and Heartstring together, causing a string of speculations that the two stars were dating. 

Park Shin Hye added that she hasn’t seen Jung Yong Hwa since his fanmeeting in 2012. “So I’m pretty confident even when there are dating rumors.”

Jung Yong Hwa has previously addressed the rumors, saying they were merely friends. 

photo cr. SBS...article by CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Meanwhile, YongHwa , in separate interview/guestings also denied the rumor and here's one in the Sebakwi show.
http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif 
There are other interviews where both denied the dating rumor but I won't elaborate on that anymore as i think its not right to intrude into their private lives. We Dooliers are very lucky that until now , both are so vocal with their admiration,support, respect about each other. In fact ,when YH was asked about the dating rumor, instead of just saying that we are not dating, he added that we know each other very well and it was also the case with Shinhye when she was asked about him in TAxi. At least, we know that their FRIENDSHIP IS REAL and for that alone, I am happy already since at the onset, I ship them with friendship and happiness. I hope though, that all these rumors will make their bond stronger. Whatever their friendship will lead them to, I pray that it is what every Doolier wishes and dreams of. :D 
March 2013...
For Shinhye's 10th anniversary, YH was one of those friends to ask shinhye some questions and here it is..
Rough trans] Yonghwa's questions to Shinhye

Q1: It's 10th anniversary since you debuted. I want to hear your feeling of being a 'senior actress'.
A: Ah, Yonghwa you said... Am I a senior actress? I've done it for 10 years, but I'm still at my 20s. (laugh)
Hearing it from Yonghwa, I can feel I really have 10 years career. I don't know well, whether I am 30 or 24.
At the filming location, suddenly I realize that I am accustomed to the camera angles from all directions. I find myself I have learned acting by myself. In such moment, I feel "Ah I've done my acting job long."

Q2: You started as a singer trainee, don't you have any plan of releasing album? (laugh)
A: Ah, Jung Yonghwa ssi, will you give me songs? Can you be my producer? (laugh)

Q3: I heard you will perform Asian tour. Are you ready to play well shouting 'Sori Jileo!(=Make some noise)' to the audience?
A: What a wonderful question only Yonghwa can ask! But Yonghwa-ya, I've ever played like that already! (laugh)
When we filmed YAB, we used to say that it would be great if we could hold 'YAB 4 people concert'.
But each of us became so busy, it just remained as a dream. But I expect in 10 years, we gather again as a real 'YAB concert'.

cr. @saturn for the eng translation
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130311070609167

March 16, 2013 - Shinhye's FM in Manila. She was again asked about YongHwa where she said that he is closest to him having collaborated with him in a drama two times already. In the radio show guesting in Manila, here's my screencap..
Embedded image permalink

During the FM itself, CNBlue gave their congratulatory message to Shinhye with Yong as the lone spokesperson of the group.:x
Embedded image permalink

And so it just proved that despite those dating rumors about them, their friendship was not affected at all,instead, i believe that it made their bond stronger as ever. 
As I said before, HEARTSTRINGS IS NOT THE END OF SEEING THEM TOGETHER, more to come and so here's another dream come true for me, the third drama collaboration of the Dooley Couple.

Jeong Yong-hwa and Park Sin-hye reunite for the third time

photo300718.jpg

CN Blue Jeong Yong-hwa and Park Sin-hye are reuniting for the third time.

Jeong Yong-hwa's agency claimed, "Jeong will be starring in writer Kim Eun-sook's "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of It – The Heirs".

Park Sin-hye and Lee Min-ho have already been cast previously and the fact that Jeong and Park are reunited again draws attention. This is their third couple act already. They starred in the SBS "You're Beautiful" and "Heartstrings". Their close friendship even led to a scandal between the two of them. Their teamwork should create synergy to make this project work.

"Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" is written by Kim Eun-sookfrom "Secret Garden" and produced by Kang Sin-hyo. This drama is a trendy youth drama about the high class high school students.

Source : hancinema.... isplus.live.joinsmsn.... ( English )

Another dream come true for me.. :o :lol: 

It was another answered prayer for me that Yong be in the cast of Heirs. When he was bashed left and right because of rumors that he's contemplating being in the drama again with shinhye, i prayed (so hard, :lol:) that he should be in the drama  :lol: ;) And so here it is..i think its an understatement to say that im happy..:P :lol: :D 

I just feel that we, Dooliers are so lucky  that we get to see them in a drama for the 3rd time. I don't mind if they are not the OTP here, their working together is enough for me. 

So, Mr Dooley is not only a record breaker  in his music but also with the fact that in all his dramas, it has PARK SHIN HYE in it. ;) :D Also, the Dooley couple, is an exception to the kdrama land rule that re-team up is impossible. 

To wrap up my post, here's a creation from psh.com..

BH7gNKJCcAADRZQ.jpg:large

Shinhye: Bolmae Jung, welcome to Heirs.

YongHwa: Shinhye ah, please continue to help me in this drama..:P :x :P :x..=D>

31rhwgj:iphone

and with this quote:  WHAT'S MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY;);) :x

thank you to  the original owners of the pix, gifs, articles..thanks to primrose for the Heirs edit..

GOOD MORNING, DOOLIERS!

@citaphils -  nice post!

it's kind of funny that no matter how much both ShinHye and YongHwa explain their 'friendly relationship', no one seems to want to believe it.  I love that variety program with Lee Hwi Jae and Park MiSun - these two MCs have been in the industry too long, around these idols and they can seem to read or tell even from the idols' body movements.

I love that picture where CN Blue were giving a message to ShinHye - or actually YongHwa.  Why does he have to explain to his bandmates him and ShinHye are friends? don't they know that or they know something else ????  ;)

Guest iamhe

citaphils, our dooley giant is back! after watching heartstrings i looked up the pair on the internet and found this thread on soompi. i read every single page of this thread. i am now caught up. too bad a number of the youtube links are either no longer available or have been blocked. i really want to watch the YAB commentary. so if anyone knows where i can watch it, please inform me. i saw bits and pieces of it on youtube but would like to see the entire thing if possible and preferably with english subtitles.

i agree with you guys about their close friendship. it is evident. a friend of mine once told me that friendship is important in a relationship, especially a romantic one. because if one's mate gets into an accident and becomes paralyzed, thus limiting the physical aspect, the strong bond of friendship and appreciation for each other will sustain the relationship. even if they are not or will not be in a love relationship, i congratulate them for finding friends in each other because real friends are hard to come by, especially being in a competitive industry as the entertainment industry where a quite a bit of gossips, scandals and backstabbing are common.    

Guest bluemoon12

citaphils said:and with this quote:  WHAT'S MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY. ;);) :xThanks to the original owners of the pix, gifs, articles..Good morning, Dooliers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@citaphils -- very well said! I Love that quote! "What's meant to be will always find a way!"

Let us always support & understand our OTP guys! I really appreciate US (Dooliers) for being so open-minded & supportive in our OTP's individual careers. I think that is what differs us from other fandoms. As much as we want their relationship upgraded to another level, their FRIENDSHIP is still that matters. And we will LOVE them for being true to themselves! 

Reading all your posts and seeing your perspectives as a Doolier, It makes me MORE PROUD being a DOOLIER & thankful for having soooo relaxed co-DOOLIERS! >:D< >:D

I love those word too. I'm glad most Yongshin fans not easy to jump of conclusion bout YongShin dating rumor.

Both of them denied but in the same time explaind if they're really close who was know each other so well. Its so cute.

NO ONE REALLY KNOW who was in YONGhwa heard now. So, the fact if they're friendship is special for us. I'm agree if friendship is basic of strong relationship. Lets always respect & support Yongshin..!!

Guest luvshin99

@luvshin99 LOL. By using their same theory' date=' can I say YH want to join the drama w/ SH bc he enjoys and loves to have dating rumor with SH? i will not surprise the other side shippers would think it would also be a cover up story if Yongshin were founded by dispatch. [/quote']

LOL Maybe the thrut its so hard for them. So, whatever they're said bout theory reason Yonghwa join drama, its just entertainer for us..!!

Guys, SBS drama HEIRS will be start recording on July

cr. @skyminoz (twitter)

Both of YongShin if really tight schedule. Please take care you're condition each other..!!

Guest Riko1430292431

Yongshin's names were mentioned here:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/rumor-mill-entertainment-radar-with.html?m=1

If they are dating in a car all the time then dispatch should able to spot them easily, so I don't think they would do it. Also, how could their agencies don't know about it if they are dating especially all K-netizens believe they are a couple. I think it could be possible only if their agencies help them to cover-up and hide it from public.

Guest bluemoon12

Yongshin's names were mentioned here:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/rumor-mill-entertainment-radar-with.html?m=1

If they are dating in a car all the time then dispatch should able to spot them easily, so I don't think they would do it. Also, how could their agencies don't know about it if they are dating especially all K-netizens believe they are a couple. I think it could be possible only if their agencies help them to cover-up and hide it from public.

Same thought with me..!

I think As actres SHINhye have big contributions to her agency, its why she have high power in her agency.

Honestly I dont know who's famous artis in SALT Entertainment beside PSH??

Guest citaphils

Hi Dooliers,
Sorry but I read that YongHwa withdrew from Heirs, the reason is vague..I'm sad coz i just updated the DC history and didnt expect this news. Anyway, will just edit my earlier post when I feel good already. 

[News|Trans] Jung Yonghwa withdraws from “Heirs” to focus on World Tour and new album

mnet reyh

Singer-actor Jung Yonghwa has politely withdrew himself from appearing in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama “Heirs“.

On April 26th, Jung Yonghwa‘s agency, FNC Entertainment released a statement, “Jung Yonghwa has decided not to appear in SBS’ new drama [Heirs].”

Other than this, differences between the production and agency regarding Jung Yonghwa‘s character in the story was primarily the reason for the withdrawal. They were considering the character and the story favorably, but at the end the production and Yonghwa‘s agency did not come to a mutual agreement. Both parties however respect the decision and outcome.

Jung Yonghwa‘s representative maintains that the musician will not be able to handle the load of the drama on his schedule. ”For now, Jung Yonghwa will be focusing on their World Tour and also for CNBLUE‘s upcoming album scheduled to be released in the second half of the year. He would resume acting soon as he has been receiving many other acting offers too.”

Jung Yonghwa‘s appearances in the dramas “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings” has received a lot of attention and was acknowledged. Besides that, he’s also recognized for his exceptional abilities in music by composing and even producing.

Meanwhile, Jung Yonghwa and CNBLUE are currently busy for their “2013 Blue Moon World Tour“.

Source: SportsChosun
Translated by: jdf @ cnbluestorm

I'm surprise I'm cool with it....just a bit sad that I miss Yong Hwa in a drama....but as a Kdrama fan for a long time, this always happens...I just hope Yong Hwa returns to us in a drama with a more challenging character different from what he portrayed before... :-bd

/\/\ yep, I thought about that too..keke..but anyways I'm cool with it..keke
My two cents...
I think FNC accepted the offer without even knowing what the role is and now that they know what Yong Hwa will play as what they stated that the drama production and the agency did not meet an agreement about the character, I think its gonna be same as what Yong hwa previously played. Hence, the decline of the offer. Yong hwa constantly mention that he wants to play a cheerful character or a funny character this time. Probably, he made a good decision as I'm afraid he will be typecasted...If indeed then good decision! Cheer up to those who are disappointed.. At least they state that Yong Hwa is reviewing other piece so he might be back on the small screen in no time.. :-bd

Guest shopie36

This just my opinion...Maybe....Maybe...Just maybe...bout the Rumor Mill is true and their agency really don't know bout it...and maybe right now their agency smell fishy bout their relationship So FNC don't let yonghwa join HEIRS..Because this is so sudden and I remember watch how happy yonghwa when he say will comeback to drama...sorry for my bad english

shopie36

said: This just my opinion...Maybe....Maybe...Just maybe...bout the Rumor Mill is true and their agency really don't know bout it...and maybe right now their agency smell fishy bout their relationship So FNC don't let yonghwa join HEIRS..Because this is so sudden and I remember watch how happy yonghwa when he say will comeback to drama...sorry for my bad english

Guest lemoncupcake

So sad abt yong decision to leave heirs, but probably that's the best for both careers...

The fact that shinhye's dramas rating are better without yong as her opposit cast, i think subconciously yong is doing her a favor...

Also shinhye is doing him a favor by giving him options to play another role with different characters...

Their closeness is seriously real, they must have cared for each other deeply by having this decision...

Yonghwa shinhye fighting !

Guest Riko1430292431

I'm so disappointed. Why now? He should reject the offer earlier, I feel bad for him bc he really want to be in drama especially with famous writer and SH.

I think maybe LMH is threaten that he will withdraw if YH in it bc of yongshin dating rumor.

Is he want to protect SH?

Guest smileydewi

I was disappointed to learn that yonghwa has withdrawn from Heirs. I was really looking forward to their bts :'( nevertheless, i hope to see them in cf or smtg.... I miss seeing them working together