The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest _ObNoXiOuS_

Hi...are there any other sites about this couple?...I was sad because of something I read in a forum. I want to learn more about this couple's connection

hi there... ^^ you can check this site: www.thedooleycouple.freeforums.org

you'll get a lot of dooley info over there.

have fun ^^

and to those who cant access the nest the usual way, please download this >>>> http://ultrasurf.us/ <<<<<< and use it to access the nest while the problem is sorted out. ^^

ANNOUNCEMENT (MAY 1, 2012)

THE NEW AGE IS COMING!!!!!!!!! 

Worry not dooliers, if you are unable to acces the Nest for the next, errr, 12 hours... why, why? 

because the great mother bird FBB has just brought us to the next level...

yes! oh yes! the nest shall be http://www.thedooleycouple.com/

omitting the freeforums. 

*BOWS* that is, thanks to all of you who have given your support and love to our dearest Dooley Couple.

FBB extends her apologies for not giving earlier warnings to all of you dooliers, she got too excited and clicked the purchase button only to realize that the nest may not be accessible to some in the next 12 hours. lol, cant blame her, id do the same if i were here! *winks*

we know half-day is like 10 years in our own dooley timeline, but hey, today is Labor Day! sit back and relax (to those who arent working) or get those papers piled up like Mt. Everest cleared (to those who are working) until we get the new and improved Nest comes, aiyt?

*DISCLAIMER:

some were able to access the nest as i write this down, but to those who cant, please understand that it may take 12 hrs.

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Guys, look at this:

0512e8064bb69238bb8c718819d4036e_large.jpg

343f7b922a9025e7fcd553f7436bfddc_large.jpg

a5fa7ee12f902afca8c17a503b72b3d5_large.jpg

Source (Made by): Me! :sweatingbullets:

Now look at this xD:

c235a26adb6263e019ff5e92a6a49760_large.jpg

24f3ddd2fc0dda380b20e08866d60b06_large.jpg

93d74e336d4d3e3e14425c886fdc0737_large.jpg

Source (Made by): Me! sweatingbullets.gif

Compilation of Baeksang Awards Ceremoy 2011-2012 ;):

d7e673ec3af6998476209d2e6ff9b3f5_large.jpg

710528b5b4b86159e4911611e4f19c3d_large.jpg

34d3410818216a2b4ed9a1885d887aea_large.jpg

58df8e878726bc8c89b3e5aea13970c1_large.jpg

Same outfit :phew: :

yhhs.jpg?w=594

Source cnbluestorm

582129_368593983178420_235877163116770_1024599_1515802260_n.jpg

Source mylchris @ http://www.thedooleycouple.com/

Guys, lets do an experiment! ^_^

Listen to this :lol::

CNBLUE 3rd Mini Album [EAR FUN] Title song Hey You M/V Full Ver

And now listen to this :w00t::

120426 CNBLUE - HEY YOU

Did you noticed the BIG DIFFERENCE?!?! ;) I mean, I think at Baeksang awards you can hear how Yong Hwa's heart expressed his feelings towards Shin Hye through his voice!!! :wub:

I'm not here very often but I read all the updates - am so glad the Dooliers continue to be supportive of the Dooley Couple and continue to share what they have regarding Yong Hwa and ShinHye! Love you all and thank you for all the goodies!!

I may be wondering sometimes but my love for this couple will never change - and of course my love for my co-Dooliers will always be here in my heart!! You guys are awesome!!!

Need we say more about Yong Hwa and Shin Hye? Yong Hwa has a lot in his pockets!! But he is smart - he takes them out when he has to!! :wub:

I'm not here very often but I read all the updates - am so glad the Dooliers continue to be supportive of the Dooley Couple and continue to share what they have regarding Yong Hwa and ShinHye!  Love you all and thank you for all the goodies!!

I may be wondering sometimes but my love for this couple will never change - and of course my love for my co-Dooliers will always be here in my heart!!  You guys are awesome!!!  

Need we say more about Yong Hwa and Shin Hye?  Yong Hwa has a lot in his pockets!!  But he is smart - he takes them out when he has to!! :wub:

Hi Viyra,

So, HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!! LOL

Never doubted their relationship even for a sec. ATTRACTION? CARE? GOOD FRIENDS? IT ALL ROLLED INTO ONE EMOTION,WHICH IS LOVE.

One person in this relationship is very much aware of what he is feeling, but the other person, might still be a little hesitant. Perhaps she is afraid to loose a good friend if anything happens to the relationship? afraid that they can never go back to how it was if she take that huge step.

However, if YH persist and keep wooing her,I think her resistant is about to crumble...hahahaha

Their latest interaction just cemented what is on all Dooley Shippers mind, SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY BREWING. I especially liked what PSH said about how ...'next year I hope to see you in front of me when you give me flowers'...*HINT*  

Fighting YH...All the best!

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Hi Viyra,

So, HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!! LOL

Never doubted their relationship even for a sec. ATTRACTION? CARE? GOOD FRIENDS? IT ALL ROLLED INTO ONE EMOTION,WHICH IS LOVE.

One person in this relationship is very much aware of what he is feeling, but the other person, might still be a little hesitant. Perhaps she is afraid to loose a good friend if anything happens to the relationship? afraid that they can never go back to how it was if she take that huge step.

However, if YH persist and keep wooing her,I think her resistant is about to crumble...hahahaha

Their latest interaction just cemented what is on all Dooley Shippers mind, SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY BREWING. I especially liked what PSH said about how ...'next year I hope to see you in front of me when you give me flowers'...*HINT*  

Fighting YH...All the best!

:lol: :lol: we just know where to find each other!! You know I can't leave this forum - not only because of the faith I have for our Dooley Couple but mainly because of the supporters/followers in this thread who not once have lost their faith in spite of so many detractors - negative vibes are not welcomed in this forum!! Love you Dooley Couple and I love my fellow Dooliers!!! ;)

:lol: :lol:  we just know where to find each other!!  You know I can't leave this forum - not only because of the faith I have for our Dooley Couple but mainly because of the supporters/followers in this thread who not once have lost their faith in spite of so many detractors - negative vibes are not welcomed in this forum!! Love you Dooley Couple and I love my fellow Dooliers!!! ;)

KEEP THE FAITH  DOOLIERS! WE WILL BE REWARDED SOON

FIGHTING VIYRA!!!!wub.gif

Guest mfea4567

Hello my fellow dooliers!  It's been a while since I've posted anything but just want to let you all know that I'm still hanging around here everyday.  So thank you to all my fellow dolliers who continues to post about our fav couple.  As always I enjoy reading each one of them and it gets me through the day.  Super happy about the recent interaction of our dooley and made me realize how much I missed them so just finished a marathon of heartstrings in one day.  No matter how much I watch it over and over again I still get butterflies in my stomach.  What amazes me the most is JYH's voice...soooo mesmerizing!!!!

Guest yshinzzang

Hello Doolier!

Did you know  her(SH) lyric of new song?

she mentioned about this song in her twit

http://www.soompi.com/image/503884

I hope/Moodcela Syndrome (무드셀라 신드롬)

http://sori.la/D0B6lQZ  [Digital Single]composed by Shinwon Park(SH's brother)

She says"who's lyric?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"hehehe

I'm sure her lyric.

Story is (maybe)her love story.

It's my doolytional think!!! hehe.

I mean they(dooly) aparted each other at that time.(after YAB)

Because of  their busy schedule.

And then they meet again shoot  in "Heartstring".

Maybe her new songs story are their real story. kekeke!!

I hope to share my translation of her new song"I hope"

I download it. I love this song.

http://gall.dcinside...linlove&no=9955

바래/무드셀라신드롬

I hope / Moodcela Syndrome

나 너를 기다려

I am waiting for you

너 먼저 보냈던 그 자리에서

At the place where left you

아직 널 기다려

I am still waiting for you

익숙했었던 너의 그 미소

예전 그 때처럼 다시 볼 수 있기를

I hope to see you again and your familiar smile that I am used to

이제는 알아

날 더 사랑한 네가

Now I know you loved me more than I did

넌 슬펐고 또 아파서 그곳에 날 둔거야

You left me there because you were sad and sick

<후렴>

널 기다려 또 기다려

I am waiting for you over and over

나를 바라보고만 있게 만든 그 날에

On the day when I made you to just look at me

내 후회가 아직 늦지 않았기를

I hope my regret is not too late

나 다시는 널 다시는

절대 보내지 않을 거라 말해

I promise, I will never let you go away again

이곳에 이 자리에 내 곁에 있길 바래

I hope you stay with me here

또 너를 기다려

And I am waiting for you

이제 보이는 듯 해

처음의 모습과 많이 변했지만

It seems changed you differentially as first appearance

Now I think I can see

Although many have changed from the first look

힘이 들거야

It will be hard

그 날에 어린 내가 보일까봐

I’ m afraid you may see my chilldistness on that day

또 울까봐 다시 아픔일까봐

I might cry and feel the pain again

<후렴>

널 기다려 또 기다려

나를 바라보고만 있게 만든

그 날에 내 후회가 아직 늦지 않았기를

나 다시는 널 다시는

절대 보내지 않을거라 말해

이곳에 이 자리에 내 곁에 있길 바래

너 아니면 안돼

No one but you

난 이렇게 너 하나만 원해

I only want you

내 몸짓이 내 손 끝이 내 발길이 너만 찾고 있어

My gestures, my fingertips are serching for you

널 기다려 또 기다려

I an waiting for you over and over

다시 나를 바라봐 주길 바래

I hope you will love me again

간절히 널 원하는 내 맘 늦지 않았기를

I hope my eager heart for you is not too late

나 다시는 널 다시는

절대 보내지 않을거라 말해

이곳에 이 자리에 내게 돌아오길 바래

I hope you com back to me, here where I am

the end....

That's all!!!

See you Doolier!!!

Guest jemgirlie

Hello Doolier!

Did you know that her lyric of new song?

she mentioned about this song: I hope/Moodcela Syndrome (무드셀라 신드롬)

http://sori.la/D0B6lQZ  [Digital Single]composed by Shinwon Park(SH's brother)

She says"who's lyric?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"hehehe

I'm sure her lyric.

Story is (maybe)her love story.It's my doolytional think!!! hehe.

http://gall.dcinside...linlove&no=9955 

I hope to share my translation of her new song"I hope"

바래/무드셀라신드롬

I hope / Moodcela Syndrome

나 너를 기다려

I am waiting for you

너 먼저 보냈던 그 자리에서

At the place where left you

아직 널 기다려

I am still waiting for you

익숙했었던 너의 그 미소

예전 그 때처럼 다시 볼 수 있기를

I hope to see you again and your familiar smile that I am used to

이제는 알아

날 더 사랑한 네가

Now I know you loved me more than I did

넌 슬펐고 또 아파서 그곳에 날 둔거야

You left me there because you were sad and sick

<후렴>

널 기다려 또 기다려

나를 바라보고만 있게 만든 그 날에

On the day when I made you to just look at me

내 후회가 아직 늦지 않았기를

I hope my regret is not too late

나 다시는 널 다시는

절대 보내지 않을 거라 말해

이곳에 이 자리에 내 곁에 있길 바래

I hope you stay with me here

너 아니면 안돼

No one but you

난 이렇게 너 하나만 원해

I only want you

내 몸짓이 내 손 끝이 내 발길이 너만 찾고 있어

My gestures, my fingertips are serching for you

널 기다려 또 기다려

다시 나를 바라봐 주길 바래

I hope you will love me again

간절히 널 원하는 내 맘 늦지 않았기를

I hope my eager heart for you is not too late

나 다시는 널 다시는

절대 보내지 않을거라 말해

이곳에 이 자리에 내게 돌아오길 바래

I hope you com back to me, here where I am

the end....

That's all!!!

See you Doolier!!!

@yshinzzang

Hello, I delurked so I can thank you for sharing this info. Her lyrics are so piognant and relatable. PSH is really trying everything as an artist, More power to her. If she ever release an album compilations of all her songs I will be first in line to buy it. Hopefully she will be succesful in launching this endevour. Good luck Shin Hye and stay as beautiful and sweet.

Guest spring_day

oh gosh! too many dooley goodies to absorb... :wub:

this is why being a Doolier is not only fun but awesome!

love to see some delurk every now and then to share in this thread.

@marrsq: i'm intrigued but won't press for it ... as long as our Dooleys are happy!

so glad to see you here (and also @viyra) visit and post in the thread ... it inspires us juniors ^_^

@yshinzzang... thank you for all the translation. we really appreciate it! :lol:

Guest citaphils

A DOOLEY Saturday to all!  

What a week for us, Dooliers...I bet some of you are still spazzing on that  Baeksang moments of our Dooley couple. I saw some Dooliers delurking to share their giddiness.  

Anyway, I'm reposting the STORY of the DOOLEY COUPLE, so join me again as I walk down memory lane.It's wonderful to know how their friendship started and how it grew since then.

DCpixcrpshifcklaritia.jpg 

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL..the drama where they first met..

Their first selca together...

tumblr_lzedn2QRnC1qiaw7j.jpg

A collage of  their YAB BTS...they may not be the OTP in YAB but you will notice on the BTS their closeness and how comfortable they were to each other. They were like GUMS and MAGNETS, always sticking to each other..

collageyab3.jpg 

AFTER YAB...  

The SBS Drama Awards -they should have won the "sweetest couple of the night" with those whispering moments and skinships unmindful of the people around them...

feb16historysbsdramaawardsnewcollage.jpg    

The SBS Entertainment Awards...lovely pair..no trace of Minam/Minyu

feb16historysbsentawards.png 

SBS Music Awards...

feb16historysbsmusicawardspix1.jpg 

CNBlue debut showcase in Seoul - January 14, 2010.

At the center of the collage is Shinhye during the CNBlue debut showcase in Seoul which incidentally became the topic when CNBlue guested at the Beatles Code TV show.

NOV9BEATLESCODEWITHSIG.jpg

JKS FM in Seoul - Sept 5, 2010

feb16historyjksfmfinalpix.jpg 

MOOK Magazine interview and Photoshoot - Sept 12, 2010. Their photoshoot was done separately from JGS and Hongki.

collagemookmagzwithsig.jpg   

Then, HEARTSTRINGS.. on March, 2011, the news that they will be the OTP of YFFM/Heartstrings ...

a5.jpg    

The radio guesting to promote HS. I enjoyed the interview here because both said that their being apart from each other didn't matter to them and that YAB seems just like yesterday.

nov11radioguestingcollage.jpg

Heartstrings Photoshoot...they were so playful..

ibcGzNEiTtZAcF.gif

itEM7b1UUQDhA.gif

47th Baeksang Awards - they were paired as presenters here and where Shinhye also won for most popular star in Cyrano movie.

baeksangcollage3.jpg

tumblr_lzf0mjbGmB1qiaw7j.gif

baeksangbigpix.jpg 

Heartstrings Press Conference...

YH waiting for Shinhye...tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

apr7DCinHSpresscon.jpg 

Look at their stares...i guess by just staring , they already know what to say..

feb2pix15.jpg 

The reporter here wanted to know if they are a couple..LOL with their expressions I love the response here of YH..(will try to look for the video with eng translations)

apr7eyeshipfromyongshinshipper.jpg 

During the filming...

First episode in Jeju island..they are just so happy strolling, talking, laughing. YH in an interview

said that he is so happy filming again with Shinhye..

pshcomcollageDCinjeju.jpg

A collage of the HS BTS...

They may not be kids anymore just like in YAB, but definitely they are still as close and comfortable with each other.

feb17historyhsbts.png       1-1.jpg

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo3_250.gif

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo2_250.gif

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo6_250.gif

cr. setayel

After Hearstrings... Bluestorm Concert - SEptember 17, 2011 Shinhye tweeted that she watched CNBlue's concert, however no photo or vid of her ever came out, so, here are fanmade pictures by yunihz of psh.com.

Shinhye attended the first day of the concert and it was said that she was seated on the left side, same place as the parents of the CNBlue boys. biggrin.gif

ys.jpg

The second day of the concert, Shinhye was not present but YH made those Heartstrings "palm on his cheeks" gesture and its not only YH who enjoyed singing YFFM but the whole band. They were so giddily happy.

yffm.jpg

YAB reunion - October 7, 2011

Shinhye uploaded on twitter a photo of them with HK and Yab's director.

SHINHYESTWEET.png?t=1320351550 

We love K video message..

I just love how they laugh, they are just so cute and adorable and their laughter is so infectious.

tumblr_lzf0wvHIGV1qiaw7j.gif

Hearstrings commentary..

It all started when YH tweeted and uploaded his picture. In a matter of seconds, Shinhye followed with her tweet and uploaded this photo of them with cute MH.

feb2twitpix-1.jpg

Shinhye's Birthday FM in Seoul - February , 2012

Today, Yonghwa sent very funny video message to Shinhye's birthday party. Shinhye and all fans laughed out crazily.

Yonghwa was standing in front of a wall covered with his own photo frames, just like boasting himself.He didn't even say 'Congratulations' thing. He kept asking her to help himself.

"Shinhye, thanks for helping me always. Please continue to help me from now on."

cr. saturn

The artwork to describe YH's greetings since there's no photo or video that came out...

pleasehelpme.jpg

cr.as tagged..

Bluestorm concert in BKK - February 25, 2012

YH asked the audience "do you know HS 3x"...and again he was so happy singing YFFM.

the link: http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

YH on MBC's Documentary "K-Pop Star Captivating the World"

Seen on YH's bed is the HS teddy bear while on the living room wall is the HS clay figurines.

It must be very memorable and important for YH to keep that teddy bear. For me, that teddy bear represents GW/PSH.tongue2.gifbiggrin.gif

6bbc6bfcgw1ds7q952i5rj.jpg

48th Baeksang Awards - April 26, 2012

The most recent... Shinhye won again for the Most Popular Actress, TV drama category while YH with his band, CNBlue performed Hey You.

yonghwa-point-03.gif

Shinhye being teased by the MC when she was caught singing along..

tumblr_m33n1msYIH1rn4higo1_400.gif

YH, the running flower boy..so sweet and brave..

tumblr_m34emeNxxz1rnlyi2o2_500.gif

Shinhye happily and proudly thanking YH...

tumblr_m33ltvMvBb1rn4higo1_r1_500.gif

Her tweet after the awards night...

baeksang2012shinhyestweet2-1.png      

In between these memorable and spazzworthy events are "coincidental" tweets, separate interviews, separate programs and events where the Dooliers saw Dooley goodies and connections.

As I've said on my last Dooley couple Story post, HEARTSTRINGS IS NOT THE END TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...MORE TO COME....wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

To wrap up my post, here's a combined photo of the Dooley couple in Baeksang with the lyrics of their self composed songs...both songs convey the same message, that is falling in love with a friendwink.gifwub.gif YH composed the song "Fool" for Juniel, a new FNC singer while Shinhye's song is from her show Music & Lyrics.

baeksangDCcandidshot2-1.jpg 

Pictures and GIFs cr as tagged..thank you very much

English translation of YH's song Fooly by saturn..

English translation of Shinhye's song by yshinzzang

Other pictures..cr to the rightful owners..

EDIT:  sorry that i can't post additional photos  as i already exceeded the limit..kekeke

Guest alga215

Huaaahhhh!!!! Citaphils thank you for bringing back memories of our Dooley Couple... From YAB to 2012 Baeksang Awards... I can't explain it but my heart seems to be fluttering.. haha.. :wub:

Guest pyaarhia2

aww!!! @citaphils : great job...

it's awesome.. i loved it.. i hope you could also add the birthday message yonghwa sent for shin hye on her birthday FM in korea...

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER than WORDS.....

Guest chinheyong

@marrsq

I definitely agree with what you said!!  Like Viyra, I too feel something is a-brewing between the Dooley Couple....  wub.gif

I think Baeksang 2012 was a Dooley Night.... every single one who had watched the live show and/or has seen the vids of Baeksang was stunned (and thrilled) by what Yong Hwa did for Shinhye !!! w00t.gif blink.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gif

What was the title of the song CNBlue sang at Baeksang....was it HEY YOU??? geez, all the time I was watching Yong Hwa sing up there that night, I thought he was singing,....OH MY DARLING, HYE YOU!! ......ah, so Yong it was Hey not HYE huh? ok fine.....  phew.gif tongue.gif

I love whatever the D Couple has right now...a relationship that has love, respect and bold support for one another.....this is the kind that bonds more, that lasts and stays longer in one's heart.... 

"a friend is someone who sings the song for you when you forget...." 

Go for it Yong...!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

P.S. Yup, Park Shin Hye was there in the audience during the CNBlue Storm Concert.....if you want to know where she is seated, watch the Concert Vids at YT...then observe where YongHwa's eyes kept glancing at....HINT:  YH actually has RIGHT side orientation when he sings.....so at Baeksang where he faced his left most of the time is something out of the ordinary (we all know why he kept facing to his left that night of course...ehem.... wink.gif).

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Yong Hwa on stage before to sing Hey you! and Jang Geun Suk comes:

2012.04.26.백상 장근석 등장.avi

Jang Geun Suk comes to the table while Shin Hye is talking with other stars * and then she walks back to the table:

JGS arrival   

*Guys look at 0:22-0:30!!!!

20120426 CNBLUE Hey You.avi

So before Hey you! Yong Hwa was on the stage waiting to start while Jang Geun Suk comes and when Jan Geun Suk come to the table Shin Hye was in front of Yong Hwa talking with other stars while Yong Hwa was looking at her. And finally Shin Hye walks back to the table, the performance start and Yong Hwa points her the whole song! :D

Shin Hye and Kang Sora on the table:

[12.04.26 제48회 백상예술대상] 강소라 팬서비스 직캠.swf

More facams of flower moment:

2012.04.26 백상. jangkeunsuk.avi

2012_04_27 백상예술대상_김아중 직캠

2012.4.26 백상 TV부문 인기상 유천 Yuchun

120426 백상예술대상 박유천

Shin Hye and the other winners on BTS:

JTBC연예특종_백상비하인드스토리_장근석.flv

Guest SYHG

thank you for the new fancams, kyaaaaaahhh! now we can have a closer look of the bouquet Yong Hwa gave to Shin Hye wub.gif it's a combination of full bloom pink and white roses , right? awwwwww blush.gif

Wow...its been ages since I came here!! Waving hello to AsiantvpopN21, citaphils, spring_day, yshinzzang, viyra and to all fellow dooliers!!!. You may not remember me, but its great to see all of you still here.

Thank you so much for all the posts, famcam links, and pics of that wonderful night. You guys are awesome!! And what a lovely surprise indeed!! And I think Lee Hwi Jae (MC) must be a doolier in disguise :ph34r: don't you think? Well he did star in a variety show with Yong Hwa long time ago. I think it was called Eco House. Maybe he remembers something from back then about our dooley couple? :phew:

Guest haru08

Wow...its been ages since I came here!!  Waving hello to AsiantvpopN21, citaphils, spring_day, yshinzzang, viyra and to all fellow dooliers!!!.  You may not remember me, but its great to see all of you still here.  

Thank you so much for all the posts, famcam links, and pics of that wonderful night.  You guys are awesome!!  And what a lovely surprise indeed!!  And I think Lee Hwi Jae (MC) must be a doolier in disguise  :ph34r: don't you think?  Well he did star in a variety show with Yong Hwa long time ago. I think it was called Eco House.  Maybe he remembers something from back then about our dooley couple? :phew:

Lee Hwi Jae also appeared on KBS Sponge with YH and JS recently (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ne0p6XV4BhE) so yeah, maybe he knew something.

i just hope their friendship won't be shaken after this. it attracted quite a lot of attention you know. Shin Hye might feel a bit uncomfortable.

Guest hepitwins

ATTENTION !!

TO ALL DOOLIERS.. NEED UR HELP HERE!!!

PLEASE KEEPS VOTE FOR OUR DOOLEY COUPLE  IN KOREAN RIVAL KIDS AWARDS!!

LAST YEAR THEY WON THIS AWARDS... N THIS YEAR THEY STILL GOT NOMINATED FOR THIS AWARDS TOO....AMAZING!!!

♥ special thanks to our lovely @N21asiantvpop  for this information...  ♥

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com

HOW TO VOTE IT??

HERE.. follow this intructions:

1-  you have to click on 넌 내게 반했어

2- Then you have to click on 투표하기 = The purple botton wich have a yellow box drawn

3- Then will appear a little window,

4- you have to click on the window's button.

to know d detail please contact @N21asiantvpop