The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!...it's been a while...

No news is Good news, so they say but i miss the Dooley couple..

Anyway, their tweets last Friday were again in sync and it made me smile..

Screencaps of HS BTS 16 with eng subs..

I never get tired of watching this BTS 16 and i also wonder how they were able to finish the filming what with those tons of giggling, slapping and other signature DC jokes and teasing...I just love how they are in sync even with their gestures..they even know what the other will do or say...in this BTS, Yong and the directore were talking about "fine" on who will laugh while filming..

SCmay27YFFMgesture.jpg

A cute GIF from PSH.com..

No dull moment indeed for the Dooleys..they enjoyed each and every scene they filmed..their laughter just resonates on the screen, that's why, its always a joy and fun to watch them...

Screen-Shot-2012-05-13-at-2.23.gif

:\"> :x

Guest deayy

Shin Hye's Aboeji(Dad). His photo was just reminds of our Prince photo with Damon(Suzy's Dog) keke ~~

579710_385442664826885_2025122102_n.jpg

cre: YongShin (Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa)

Guest deayy

THEY TWEETED ON THE SAME DAY AGAIN! MAY 27, 2012!

YH'S TWEET : (As today is the day which both SeKwangie and Colin appears.. so I’m constantly~~~ sitting in front of the TV… Actually I’m a fan of JangGeunie from You Who Rolled In Unexpected...ly kekekekkekekekekekekekekekekeke Today Colin’s going to appear so it is a must to watch… Ah.. reminds me of watching the first broadcast of You’ve Fallen For Me kekekekekekeke ㅜㅠ Everybody please watch together too! And the picture is of Sekwangie’s special appearance… Now he’s going to meet MalSok soon… ㅜㅠㅠ kekeke Bye everybody~~!)

AFTER AN HOUR AGO, SH CHANGED HER PROFILE PHOTO THEN TWEETED THIS : (Carmen other intention Alma. there is not a possibility of forgetting shivering which is told from the fingertip the heart pounds feels so far. Like intention of Alma like the flame wants to become the soul which burns. And within to get the rose and wink there is not a possibility of forgetting that musician person who lost,… Fighting ㅇㅅㅇ)

481382_385166548187830_235877163116770_1069382_136690831_n.jpg

cre: YongShin (Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa)

Guest citaphils

Hi again, Dooliers..

Missing the Dooley couple but i'm glad that there are still new HS Bts to make us happy and giddy.

Here's some HS BTS GIFS..

IMITATING EACH OTHER..perfect tandem....I'm amazed on how YH and Shinhye can turn a simple action so cute and adorable..

tumblr_m4r2fcGPFX1qd86mho1_400.gif

tumblr_m4r2fcGPFX1qd86mho2_400.gif

CR: @appletard as posted on the nest

YONG IS SUCH A SWEET FRIEND.... :\"> :x

500.gif

Cr: DC Gall as posted by @jngrca on PSH.comm

Guest citaphils

Sorry, i forgot to post earlier the link to HS BTS 20, so here it is...ENJOY..

cr. ShinHyeYongHwa..

Guest whoelse_i

i drop by here now and then. glad to see there's still Dooley fans out there. ;DIf get to meet insider of kpop industry the first thing i ask is"did shinhye and yonghwa  are just friend or did they date each other? "i just don't get it why korean fans are so protective of their idols/artists. they even willingly to keep all the dirty/good secret, i mean what for??

Guest citaphils

Hello again, Dooliers!
@whoelse_i...please visit the Dooliers' site..here's the link..http://www.thedooleycouple.com
Nothing new, I just heard this old song somewhere and the Dooley couple instantly came to my mind. I googled the lyrics and it really fits them..i felt that its their story..;) :P
MAYBE THIS TIME or should I correct it to DEFINITELY THIS TIME;):P
I used their pictures at the BAeksang 2012 because its a meaningful moment for both the Dooleys and the Dooliers and i would like to think, even for the non-Dooliers. For me,  Mr.Dooley's singing Hey You was his serenade to Ms. Dooley.;) :POn the other hand, Ms. Dooley's singing along with the song was her reply to the serenade. ;):P The night was made more meaningful when YH gave her flowers on stage and Shinhye happily thanking him.:) It was a public declaration of support, admiration, respect and love for each other as "friends." :)MAYBETHISTIME2.jpgcr. the pictures as tagged

waahh!!  no way to edit the post????  I wanted to say - BTS, GIFs and PICS!!!  thanks citaphils!! 

I hope I don't get a warning for double-posting! if only I know where to edit!!

Guest meahh

I just rewatched Heartstrings again and this time i had the leisure to slow down and really observe the cinematography as well as yonghwa & shinhye's acting as Lee Shin & Gyu Won.. and i truly enjoyed watching it much more this time round because the first time i watched it, i focused too much on watching for dooley couple and i sort of didn't pay attention to the storyline and relationships between characters!

After watching it again, I find myself falling for the dooley couple & Lee Hyun Jin's (Guy who plays Ki Young) rendition of So give me a smile again, when they sang it at the final performance day! I loved the song ever since heartstrings but after watching the drama from ep 1-15 again, I fell for the song harder cos it hit me that this song is the only song that yong hwa and shin hye actually sang together!

(I don't know if they sang it live but to me it seemed like it and if they didn't sing it live and recorded in the studio, why didnt they release the song as a track in the ost?) I bet we fans would love a duet by our couple to be released as a song single right? i would be smiling like :D if it happened! hahaha!

Anyway, that song is about youth, hopes, dreams and working hard/persevering to reach those dreams.
Thus shinhye and yong hwa both are able to relate to it as both are young and are in their prime years hence i believe when they sang this song, they had real emotions and feelings while singing, and they sang it together with the rest of the cast of heartstrings, which makes me like this song even more because it's that much more meaningful and im sure sh & yh both cherish that moment when the cast all sang together as one, because really it was like life imitating art- all those actors and actresses were working hard to reach their dreams!

Since there wouldn't be a duet between the dooley couple in the near future, all we have for now is this grasp of what their actual duet would be, if they really were to sing a duet together someday. Listen to these timings in the song where you will be able to hear both of them sing:

0.41-0.48
0.57-1.05
1.48-1.56
2.04-2.12
2.29-2.40

Yong hwa's voice is not as prominent as shin hye's voice but im not complaining because we rarely get to hear shin hye sing and it was Gyu Won's time to shine in that scene! But it's so lovely and melodious that I can't help but think their voices would blend together well harmoniously if they sing together!

This song will never be the same ever since i felt these feelings because now whenever i hear this song, its a song that represents the hopes and dreams that our couple and the other cast of heartstrings are chasing, it is a "heartstrings' cast song" to me because all of them sang together!
(Albeit it was near the ending of the song, it was impactful), Now let's all cross our fingers in hopes for a song or duet sung by them in the future!

and another revelation i realized today was after i re-read this interview yong hwa did. See link below:
http://inmyheich.blogspot.sg/2012/05/trans-heartstrings-guidebook-yonghwa.html

One of the questions asked was,

-What was the most memorable scene?

After breaking up with GW once, we meet again in front of our houses and I receive the LP record that I had asked her to keep. That record is the most important thing to Shin, the memento of his father. Upon receiving it back, he must have felt complicated emotions. They were apart for 1 year, but neither of them had forgotten one another. Shin still likes GW, but he couldn't say anything... I liked how these feelings came together nicely.

Guest citaphils

Hello again, Dooliers..
Just to continue the spazzing..
   Dooliers, enjoy and  share your views..
Once more, with feelings...lingering hug..aaahh..i wish Shinhye hugged back..;):P:lol:
6bbc6bfcgw1drc7qynqf3g.gif

Shinhye is once again "sweetly violent" to her friend...Poor Yong, always a victim of  her slaps.;)Yong, did you tease Shinhye to earn that slap? or you both felt giddy doing the cheesy scene.Shinhye, HYE YOU, watch out, Yong already have those muscles..maybe to endure those sweet slapsfrom a friend..;):P:lol:6bbc6bfcgw1dtmdmepibcg.gif
cr. as taggedSource: @fae016 on twitter

Guest massim

Hello dooliers....
miss them so much... hope they're real couple in real  life.....
pray for them

^:)^

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers!
aaahhh..missing  the Dooley couple ..
Here's another HS bts gif...hope there will be more...
Look at Shinhye's reaction after the hug..was she embarassed or was she feeling giddy? while Yong  is just looking at her and her reaction...LOL...so cute
cr. as taggedsource: @fae016 on twitter

Guest bluehacci

Hello, Dooliers!

aaahhh..missing  the Dooley couple ..

Here's another HS bts gif...hope there will be more...

Look at Shinhye's reaction after the hug..was she embarassed or was she feeling giddy? while Yong  is just looking at her and her reaction...LOL...so cute

cr. as taggedsource: @fae016 on twitter

Guest citaphils

imageHye jumped while her and Yong' hands were still holding on to each other =)) kakaka
Thanks
 @citaphils :XX  Do you know when BTS video will be continued to release? Its a long time ShinHyeYongHwa's account don't work...I remember them so much ^_^    
and 

"CNBLUEのヨンファとパク・シネの主演ドラマ「オレのことスキでしょ」が7/9(月)~フジテレビにてOA決定★放送時間は深2:30~3:25ですが、初回7/9(月)のみ深2:53~だそう" ‏@tvstation_om

I guess that HTs will be broadcast in Fuji TV in Japan from monday, July 9th ..... 

@bluehacci...you have a good eye...didn't notice that they were still holding hands while shinhye is jumping..   :\">  :x

As to the BTS video release, i really don't know, i'm just thankful that until now, yonghye weibo keeps giving us some bts gifs..

I hope that HS will be a hit in Japan when it airs in july...