The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!

For me, the Dooley Couple unintentionally upstaged everyone in Baeksang last night..they are the real winners because they showed how beautiful their friendship is.

A glimpse of Baeksang...the Dooley couple moments..

Shinhye on the red carpet...the Lady in red (as red as YH's guitar)wink.gifwub.gif

ArZXCwcCAAAQPPo.jpg

x03v.jpg

x4yt.jpg

What a night it was! My timeline was  full of Dooliers/YongShin  spazzing and sharing their views. I was just SOOOOO HAPPY  and up to now that smile i had last night is still plastered on my face.tongue2.gif I was not expecting Mr Dooley to give Ms Dooley flowers on stage, all i was hoping is for them to be seated beside each other . What a sweet friend YH is and  i love him more for his gesture.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifIt takes a lot of courage especially for a very popular idol to do such thing. But then, knowing YH, I'm pretty sure that his friend Shinhye is also very important to him.biggrin.gifwub.gif

The most wonderful moment last night  for us, Dooliers. It's also twice in a row for YH to do this. For me, his gesture this year is more meaningful and more personal since there is no HS to promote. YH again proved that he is a true friend who never wavers in his respect, admiration and love for Shinhye. The more that i love the Dooley couple and their friendship. Truly, LOVE is in the air.wub.gif

Mr. Dooley as The Running Flower Boy (cr.blue)...laugh.gifwub.gif

BAEKSANGTHERUNNINGFLOWERBOY.jpg

MS. Dooley.. ..she is so happy..By the way, i think the male emcee is a Doolier tootongue.giflaugh.gif

He was the one who called YH 2x when he gave those flowers, he wanted him back but sorry,  YH  knows his place..he won't intentionally steal the scene..a gentleman in the truest sense. However, since the emcee was not able to talk to YH, he kept on asking Shinhye about him..sort of "baiting game"laugh.gifbiggrin.gif Confidently and happily, Shinhye said that YH is her chinggu.wub.gif

ScreenShot2012-04-26at11.42.22PM.jpg

ScreenShot2012-04-26at11.42.56PM.png

cr. as tagged as posted by elankham..komawo

My screencaps..Correct me if I'm wrong but the guy mc asked the lady mc who she wants to work with and she answered Jung Yong Hwa Ssi and so he mentioned Park Shin Hye ssi and here's Ms. Dooley's reactions..

baeksang2012.jpg

Saw this on tumblr as posted by dooleycoupleph..This is so cute...Here, Shinhye is being teased by the male mc, laugh.gifI love that MC, he should be a showbiz reporter..biggrin.gif

She nodded, right when asked if she knows the song very well..wub.gif

tumblr_m33n1msYIH1rn4higo1_400.gif

She became shy because she became the center of attention..blame it on Yong, hahatongue2.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gif

tumblr_m33n1msYIH1rn4higo2_400.gif

cr.as tagged

MR. Dooley/CNBlue's performance of Hey You on BAeksang...

I just love the glow of YH here..

7801f5b0gw1dsddxxpk6wj.jpg

cr. as tagged..

MR. Dooley always looking to the left, the side where MS. Dooley is seated with Sukkie. It was a wonderful performance they did last night. I wonder if its because his first mentor, his close and only celebrity friend Shinhye was among the audience. Was he so inspired? Was his performance dedicated to Ms. Dooley since he tends to look to the left side and even pointed to it (HER). Mianhe, for these Dooleysional thoughts but this is what I feel while watching the vid so many times. Aaahh,  I'm so overwhelmed.

baeksang2012YHSCs.jpg

To wrap up my post, here's Shinhye's tweet after the awards night..

"Jung Yong Hwa ssi handed me a bouquet of flowers!!!! Thank you my friend..!! Best of luck CNBlue"

(via pshspore)biggrin.gifwub.gif

cr. the rightful owners of the pictures..thank you

Guest lolamitzzz

hAPPY HAPPY MORNING doolierswub.gifwub.gif

some collage of our lovely Dooley couple last night....

540031_189777791143060_100003325215301_286183_290981258_n.jpg

524349_189778271143012_100003325215301_286184_247526895_n.jpg

545118_189778577809648_100003325215301_286185_1851610274_n.jpg

flowers for YOU .... MY lady in red wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

536773_189778891142950_100003325215301_286187_240497888_n.jpg

305534_189779101142929_100003325215301_286188_1373255039_n.jpg

427952_189779327809573_100003325215301_286189_552986028_n.jpg

no needs for words.......actions speak louder wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

@cita still giddy??? same herewub.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

the MC kept on asking Shin Hye regarding Yong hwa after CNBLUE performed,and after watching CNBLUE's performance, I wonder no more,hahaha! i'm sure the MC noticed the way Yonghwa kept pointing and looking and smiling in Shin Hye's direction,waaaaaaaaaaahhhh! and then the added special moment when Yong gave her the flowers, oh my goodness, I can't stop spazzing!

Guest fabregas215

"Jung Yong Hwa ssi handed me a bouquet of flowers!!!! Thank you my friend..!! Best of luck CNBlue"

(via pshspore)

why Shin Hye puts the word " thank you, my friend?" in her tweet?

A. Yes,he is "that friend" in my new song from the show Music and Lyrics

B. I hope i am "the friend" in your new song with Juniel,Yong Hwa ssi

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!

Here's the link of the BAeksang, Dooley couple cut with eng subs..

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Our Dooley couple became the center of attention, thanks to the prying MC.

What a sweet, thoughtful and brave gesture again from our Mr. Dooley, love him more for it.wub.gif

Who wouldn't love our Dooleys, they are just so cute and adorable. I love their friendship. 

I believe that they became closer during HS. I just love how they support and complement each other.

As a fan, i want them to cherish their friendship and let it grow naturally to what it should be...

No pressure, just enjoy what they have at the moment since they are still young and at the peak of their careers.

shin4.jpg

Source: kayleecorner.tumblr.com

The GIF:

tumblr_m34emeNxxz1rnlyi2o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m34emeNxxz1rnlyi2o2_500.gif

Source:Yongwashi

Part of Shinhye's acceptance speech..i find her statement meaningful..tongue2.gifbiggrin.gif

tumblr_m33ltvMvBb1rn4higo1_r1_500.gif

Source: dooleycouple.tumblr.com

ShinHye's tweets after the awards night...

47th Baeksang...

baeksangbigpix-1.jpg

48th Baeksang...

baeksang2012shinhyestweet2.png

When Shinhye was announced the winner...

47th Baeksang...biggrin.gifwub.gif

YongShin03.gif

48th Baeksang...

tumblr_m34af8z7kY1rn4higo1_250.gif

cr. the rightful owners of the pictures..

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Articles about our couple:

"

'백상' 박신혜, 정용화와 친분과시 "내년엔 앞에서 꽃다발 줘"

마이데일리 기사전송 2012-04-26 19:59

201204261956271114_1.jpg

글씨 확대 글씨 축소

[마이데일리 = 김미리기자] 배우 박신혜가 수상 소감 중 정용화에게 메시지를 남겨 눈길을 끌었다.

박신혜는 26일 오후 6시 30분 서울 방이동 올림픽공원 올림픽홀에서 진행된 제48회 하이원 백상예술대상에서 드라마 '넌 내게 반했어'로 TV부문 인기상을 수상했다.

박신혜는 "이 상은 정말 저를 많이 사랑해주신 팬분들이 준 상이다. 부족한 점도 많은데 앞으로 더 노력해 고쳐나가겠다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "꽃다발 준 용화"라고 말한 뒤 "작년 백상 때도 인기상을 받을 때 뒤에서 꽃다발 전해줬는데 내년에는 앞에서 전해줬으면 좋겠다"고 깜짝 발언을 해 시선을 모았다.

또 두 사람의 관계를 궁금해하는 MC 이휘재에게 "꼭 작품 있을 때만 (정)용화군이 연락하더라"라고 너스레를 떨어 웃음을 안겼다.

[박신혜. 사진 = 송일섭기자
]

(김미리 기자
)

[관련기사]

▶ 박신혜·박유천·강소라·장근석, ''백상'' 인기상 수상 ''기쁨''

▶ 박신혜, 2년 연속 백상예술대상 인기상 수상

▶ 박신혜, 중학교 시절 몸매 화제 “남다르네”

▶ 박신혜, 홍콩가기전 셀카 공개 "피곤하지만 두근두근"

기사 제보 및 보도자료

- NO.1 뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(
) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Source
"

"

백상예술대상 인기상 박신혜, "정용화, 내년엔 앞에서 꽃다발 건네줘"

한국일보 원문 기사전송 2012-04-26 21:55 최종수정 2012-04-26 22:05

20120426214507_1_rstaryjh.jpg

글씨 확대 글씨 축소

배우 박신혜가 백상예술대상 2년 연속 인기상을 수상하는 쾌거를 이뤘다.

박 신혜는 지난해 열린 제47회 백상예술대상에서 영화 '시라노:연애조작단'으로 영화 부문 여자 인기상을 수상한데 이어 올해 제48회  하이원 백상예술대상에서는 MBC드라마 '넌 내게 반했어'로 과반수가 넘는 50.2% 득표율로 TV부문 여자 인기상을 수상했다.

인기상은 한 해동안 가장 사랑 받는 연기자를 뽑는 부문으로 오로지 대중의 투표에 의해 결정되며, 지난해에 이어 2년 연속 인기상을 거머쥔 박신혜는 팬들의 뜨거운 사랑을 받았음을 이번 수상을 통해 증명했다.

박신혜는 이날 수상소감에서 2부의 오프닝 공연무대를 꾸민 씨엔블루 정용화에게 "2년 연속 꽃다발을 선물받았는데, 내년에는 앞에서 꽃다발을 전달해줬으면 좋겠다"고 말해 눈길을 끌었다.

이에 MC 이휘재가 "정용화랑 개인적으로 연락하는 사이냐?"고 묻자, 박신혜는 "(정용화는) 꼭 작품 있을 때만 연락을 한다"고 대답했고, 이휘재는 "저희가 예상하는 사이가 아니라 친한 친구사이군요"라고 아쉬움을 보였다.

박신혜는 '제48회 하이원 백상예술대상' 시상식에 참석해 강동호와 함께 TV부문 극본상 시상자로 무대에 섰으며, TV부문 여자 인기상을 수상했다.

리뷰스타 인기기사

ㆍ조민희, 불법 레이저 시술 고백 “성형외과 남편 두고 대체 왜?”

ㆍ'은교', 가질 수 없는 것에 대한 또 다른 이름

ㆍ'빈틈'없는 '적도의 남자', 이유있는 반란

ㆍ'옥탑방' 박하낭자, 당최 복수는 언제 하시렵니까

ㆍ백상예술대상, 최다 노미네이트 '해를 품은 달' "백상도 품을까?"

[ⓒ 리뷰스타(reviewstar.hankooki.com), 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지]

유지현 기자

Source
"

"

'백상' 박신혜 정용화, 친한거 맞나? "작품 할때만 연락하는 사이"

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2012-04-26 23:57

20120426_1335452210_39185900_1.jpg

[TV리포트 조신영 기자] 배우 박신혜가 2012 백상예술대상 TV부문 인기상을 수상한 가운데 수상소감에 씨엔블루 정용화에 대한 얘기를 꺼내 눈길을 끌었다.

박신혜는 26일 오후 6시30분 서울 방이동 올림픽공원 올림픽홀에서 이휘재와 김아중의 사회로 열린 제48회 백상예술대상 시상식에서 TV부문 인기상을 수상했다.

여 자 인기상을 받은 MBC TV 드라마 '넌 내게 반했어'의 박신혜는 이날 2부의 오프닝 공연무대를 꾸민 정용화에게 "2년 연속  꽃다발을 주더라. 지난번에는 무대 뒤에서 주던데 내년에는 앞에서 꽃다발을 전달해줬으면 좋겠다"고 말해 눈길을 끌었다.

이에 MC 이휘재가 "정용화랑 개인적으로 연락하는 사이냐?"고 물었고 박신혜는 "(정용화는) 꼭 작품 있을 때만 연락을 한다"고 대답해 웃음을 자아냈다.

한편 두 사람은 '넌 내게 반했어'에서 함께 연기호흡을 맞췄고, 앞서 SBS TV '미남이시네요'에도 함께 출연했다.

사진=TV리포트 DB

조신영 기자

▶ 한지민 팬사인회, 팬 향해 고개 쭉 센스여신 '이러니 반하지'

▶ 보라 수지 미모 대결 중? 접착 셀카, 누가 더 이~뻐?

▶ 이하늬 "섹시함과 건강미는 '스마일'과 채식 덕분"

▶ 윤정희, 섹시한 레오파드 잠옷 입고 "다들 잘자요"

▶ 정시아 둘째딸 공개, 엄마랑 붕어빵 이목구비

▶ 포미닛 남지현, 어릴 적부터 폭풍 '발육' 시선 집중

▶ 윤형빈 몸짱 변천사, 몸보면 반하겠네

TV리포트 안드로이드, 아이폰 무료 어플 출시! [다운로드 받기]

Source
"

Shin Hye's tweets translation:

"

tumblr_m33bihqq6x1rtsc2ho1_500.jpg

[TWITTER/ TRANSLATION]

Park  Shin Hye’s twitter ( @ssinz ) : 고마워요.별빛천사,박신혜갤러리,넌 내게 반했어 갤러리.. 해외에 계신  많은 팬 여러분.. 여러분의 사랑과 응원 너무 감사합니다. 장염땜에 몸이 좀 안좋았는데 덕분에 힘이나요. 고맙습니다. 감사합니다.

꽃다발전해준 정용화씨!!!! 고마워 친구야..!! 씨엔블루 흥해라아~~>_</

”  Thank you. Starlight Angel, Park Shin Hye Gallery, You’ve Fallen For Me  Gallery.. Many overseas fans.. Thank you very much for your love and  cheering. Because of enteritis*, my body’s strenght wasn’t very good,  thanks for giving me the strenght. Thank you. Thank you very much. “

” Mr. Jung YongHwa who gave me the flower bouquet!! Thank you my friend..!! CN BLUE be successful ~~>_</ “

*refers to inflammation of the small intestine

Source
"

"

tumblr_m33x9svRXa1rtsc2ho1_500.jpg

[TWITTER/ TRANSLATION]

Park  Shin Hye’s twitter ( deleted twit ) : 소중한 기억들이 무너져내려버리는 것 같아 마음 한구석이  아프다. 외로웠던 마음을 채우나 싶었는데 이 또한 쉽지가 않구나.. 조용히 차곡차곡 담아두어야겠다.. 언젠가 풀어볼 수 있게..

“I  feel like precious memories are falling apart. A corner of my heart  hurts. I wanted to fill my lonely heart but this also wasn’t easy. I  have bear in my mind quietly and neatly. As to be able to solve  someday..”

Source
"

Source:

Source:

MR.  Dooley always looking to the left, the side where MS. Dooley is seated  with Sukkie. It was a wonderful performance they did last night. I  wonder if its because his first mentor, his close and only celebrity  friend Shinhye was among the audience. Was he so inspired? Was his  performance dedicated to Ms. Dooley since he tends to look to the left  side and even pointed to it (HER). Mianhe, for these Dooleysional  thoughts but this is what I feel while watching the vid so many times.  Aaahh,  I'm so overwhelmed.

To wrap up my post, here's Shinhye's tweet after the awards night..

(via pshspore)

cr. the rightful owners of the pictures..thank you

Good morning, Dooliers!

For  me, the Dooley Couple unintentionally upstaged everyone in Baeksang  last night..they are the real winners because they showed how beautiful  their friendship is.

A glimpse of Baeksang...the Dooley couple moments..

Shinhye on the red carpet...the Lady in red (
as red as YH's guitar
)

What  a night it was! My timeline was  full of Dooliers/YongShin  spazzing  and sharing their views. I was just SOOOOO HAPPY  and up to now that  smile i had last night is still plastered on my face.
  I was not expecting Mr Dooley to give Ms Dooley flowers on stage, all i  was hoping is for them to be seated beside each other . What a sweet  friend YH is and  i love him more for his gesture.
It  takes a lot of courage especially for a very popular idol to do such  thing. But then, knowing YH, I'm pretty sure that his friend Shinhye is  also very important to him.

The  most wonderful moment last night  for us, Dooliers. It's also twice in a  row for YH to do this. For me, his gesture this year is more meaningful  and more personal since there is no HS to promote. YH again proved that  he is a true friend who never wavers in his respect, admiration and  love for Shinhye. The more that i love the Dooley couple and their  friendship. Truly, LOVE is in the air

Mr. Dooley as The Running Flower Boy
(
cr.blue
)...

MS. Dooley.. ..she is so happy..By the way, i think the male emcee is a Doolier too

He  was the one who called YH 2x when he gave those flowers, he wanted him  back but sorry,  YH  knows his place..he won't intentionally steal the  scene..a gentleman in the truest sense. However, since the emcee was not  able to talk to YH, he kept on asking Shinhye about him..sort of  "baiting game"
Confidently and happily, Shinhye said that YH is her chinggu

cr. as tagged as posted by elankham..komawo

My  screencaps..Correct me if I'm wrong but the guy mc asked the lady mc  who she wants to work with and she answered Jung Yong Hwa Ssi and so he  mentioned Park Shin Hye ssi and here's Ms. Dooley's reactions..

Saw this on tumblr as posted by dooleycoupleph..This is so cute...Here, Shinhye is being teased by the male mc,
I love that MC,
he should be a showbiz reporter

She nodded, right when asked if she knows the song very well..

She became shy because she became the center of attention..blame it on Yong, hah
a

cr.as tagged

MR. Dooley/CNBlue's performance of Hey You on BAeksang...

I just love the glow of YH here.

cr. as tagged
Here's the left side at the moment when CNBLUE was singing Hey you! you can see CNBLUE (Jonghyun) on stage and Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk in the table.

shin3_2012-04-26.jpg

Source

cr:      

(fancam)  Yonghwa pointed & staring at Shinhye (left side) many times..in the  end,sound like MC teasing he with Shinhye's name.

cr:    

looks like both MC's teasing Shinhye with Yonghwa's name hehe...

** hope someone can translate what they said..

Here's another fancam:

Source:

Guys did you notice that Yong Hwa's wallpaper is a cafe?!
:phew:

565451255.jpg?key=1620911

Source

Source:

Hi guyz! I'm a newbie here :D

I just love looking at this couple. They exude happiness whenever they're together. Their closeness is quite obvious that i feel giddy just by looking at them. I started following them after i watched YAB and HS. Just wondering if they're in the courtship stage right now? Coz it seems that way to me... B)

Thanks for all the info and updates :)

Guest eunsoo

i love this couple..im so addicted to them...they bring a smile to my face everytime i watch them on screen or off screen...but i prefer off screen because they can be themselves....i was thinking of Shin Hye's compositon i think of you...i hope its for Yong Hwa...and Yong Hwa's composition for that newbie singer...kinda relate to each other,,,,maybe they were fighting what their feeling because they know they have career to protect...i just hope the right time comes....THEY WILL BE TOGERTHER FOREVER... :w00t:

Guest bluehacci

YongShin-paeksang.jpg

yonghwa-point-01.gif

yonghwa-point-02.gif

yonghwa-point-03.gif

yonghwa-point-04.gif

cr: @ yunihz/PSH.com

Good evening Dooliers!

Have anyone meet problem to access Dooley cafe with your computer connection as me? so I also don't ask MOD whats happentears.gif How about you ? I hope someone can help me nowsad.gif  

Guest hepitwins

Good evening Dooliers!

Have anyone meet problem to access Dooley cafe with your computer connection as me? so I also don't ask MOD whats happen*quoted image* How about you ? I hope someone can help me now*quoted image*  

i got d same problems too dear... FBB ..this time ..is not bcause my internet connection was slow but its bcause..i really2 cant open it... it can't access anymore....  TT__TT

Guest bluehacci

i got d same problems too dear... FBB ..this time ..is not bcause my internet connection was slow but its bcause..i really2 cant open it... it can't access anymore....  TT__TT

T.T

I think my computer won't access from now on if MODs don't repair that forum sad.gif 

Guest lensnow

T.T

I think my computer won't access from now on if MODs don't repair that forum *quoted image* 

My dearest dooliers..

I'm so sorry, I'm one of the mods.. and I can't access it too.. still waiting for BB and the others to fix the prob.  I miss chatting with all of you and hopefully BB can get it fixed asap. 

Cheers :)

lensnow

Guest alga215

Its been a while!! And Baeksang Awards is not just an ordinary awards night as well as the event that this two have shown us... I want to know what they're talking about privately, really curious!! By the way, thank you for the eng subs and translations!!

Guest koreanoveladic

Hi...are there any other sites about this couple?...I was sad because of something I read in a forum. I want to learn more about this couple's connection

Guest AsiantvpopN21

the MC kept on asking Shin Hye regarding Yong hwa after CNBLUE performed,and after watching CNBLUE's performance, I wonder no more,hahaha! i'm sure the MC noticed the way Yonghwa kept pointing and looking and smiling in Shin Hye's direction,waaaaaaaaaaahhhh! and then the added special moment when Yong gave her the flowers, oh my goodness, I can't stop spazzing!

The MC kept talking about Yong Hwa with Shin Hye because from his  location could see both of them when CNBLUE was singing Hey you! and he  noticed it all. Look at this:

87d809c34bb2c846c04af673b53a58f4_large.jpg

180857f60c719a719209096257c3a279_large.jpg

13ca9fef872a79df96b6fc84ae56bd3f_large.jpg

b2bc14fe5e92ae255f08873051052314_large.jpg

Source (Made by): Me! :sweatingbullets:

48paeksang-17.jpg

Source http://www.park-shin...t=10&start=2500

Since I made some many captions about the Baeksang Awards please look at the spoilers:

Part 1:

2add918b59bde06746cd9481b3209fa2_large.jpg

9fd3e182576839ffe936474e05e38203_large.jpg

d841c374702127166ac32a7a49d178d1_large.jpg

Part 2:

7d95b156970bd405b6aa07b4f36f4c45_large.jpg

60edf044b4ed58d2dcfb33296e5f9a12_large.jpg

3000f7441be33cd15315fd723f67fc13_large.jpg

b40fe14b782dec2cc6f292a9f10be6f6_large.jpg

Part 3: