[Drama 2011] A Thousand Kisses (천번의 입맞춤)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think most of the ppl like to watch or looking forward to this series is because of kim so eun and Ryu jin character... and im very much 1 of them. sorry being bias they better kill the other actress earlier in the story so the whole story will be focus on kim so eun. :phew:

Oh!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the links!!! I can't wait to watch the 1st epi!!!!

Did anyone see it yet? Thoughts on it please :)

I just watch it raw of course. I thought it was really good. Sometimes from the beginning I either like it or not. I am going to like this one for sure. Hope someone subs it ....but just in case it will be on MBC America after Twinkle.

I just watched the raw and I like it! This is definitely a keeper! It seems that the drama hasn't gotten that much attention since there aren't a lot of people commenting on the first episode or the thread but I'm sticking this one out til the end.

I like how they are setting up the drama and starting the story out from beginning of the divorce. I thought we wouldn't be seeing the father at all but actually you see in the beginning that they are still married and he is the biggest JERK in the world! but at least we have someone to hate already. (:

The kid is cute and the first meeting of Joo Mi [KSE] and Woo Jin [Ryu Jin] is tomorrow!

See everyone then! ((:

I just watched the raw and I like it! This is definitely a keeper! It seems that the drama hasn't gotten that much attention since there aren't a lot of people commenting on the first episode or the thread but I'm sticking this one out til the end.

I like how they are setting up the drama and starting the story out from beginning of the divorce. I thought we wouldn't be seeing the father at all but actually seeing in the beginning that they are still married and he is the biggest JERK in the world! but at least we have someone to hate already. (:

The kid is cute and the first meeting of Joo Mi [KSE] and Woo Jin [Ryu Jin] is tomorrow!

See everyone then! ((:

Joo Mi and Woo Jin are meeting tomorrow still??? Oh I'm so impacient about their relatioship already...there's just something about unrequited love XD

Oh yeah me too... some dramas seem to go after the same concept but this one looks refreshing :)

ok so I took the time out of my day to download the first ep of this show and im a fan of kim so eun and also a fan of ryu jin from waay back lol I thought the haircut wud look bad on ryu jin because I personally like his coloured hair better and so it took very long to download...!!! >.<

I personally liked it it was progressing at a very good pace even tho so eun and ryu jin didnt have a lot of scenes it was actually good! I'm gonna stay with this show even tho I'm still depressed about my last drama Heartstrings and how it has ended!

but hopefully this show will brighten up my mood I have high hopes for it FIGHTING!!!

cant wait for tomorrows ep...!!! :D

-EDIT-

btw... I found the main leads VERY attractive especially the female for her age I like her for especially what she did in the ending of the first episode the HUSBAND IS THE BIGGEST JERK EVER I agree the mistress looks older than her who agrees??

ONV3N.jpg

Just finished watching episode 1 raw....totally agree that the husband is a total jerk! a bad father too...-____-

The little boy is totally adorable! Especially when he was trying to climb over the railing XD

Episode 1 was more about Joo Young & Woo Bin so hopefully in sunday's episode we get more development on the other couple.

I have a question, anyone know how Woo Bin & Woo Jin are related?

Episode 2 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt65m1Z8u3w

goUDa.gif

Anyone else curious about this scene? lol makes me excited to see what actually happened :D

Guest Blanca

This drama has not even started yet (well for me anyway, I get them a day later) and I am already in love with Kim So Eun and Ryu Jin as a couple. I think they have chemistry.

Guest blissfulwishes

I initially started watching because of the SoEun-Ryu Jin couple, but I think the lead couple has started growing on me already. :) Although I'm anxious for JooMi and WooJin to meet, I'm almost glad that they didn't in this first episode - we needed time to get used to the back story of JooYoung and WooBin's lives, so I'm happy that it wasn't rushed! 

Hehe and I think we can add JooYoung's mother-in-law to the "OFFICIAL LIST OF PEOPLE WE CAN NOW HATE" - from what I can tell in the preview, she's blaming JooYoung for her own son's infidelity? Hence the catfight between BokJoo (who strikes me as a rather hilarious character... I think she's JooYoung's great aunt?) and mom-in-law! Haha ahjumma fights. 

taengstache, they're cousins! WooJin's dad (the grandpa) is the older brother of WooBin's dad. :) 

I'm a tad bit sad that it's so long (50 episodes?! Come on, I have trouble finishing 16-episode dramas...), but I'm going to do my best to stick with it! :) Looking forward to tomorrow...

ok so I took the time out of my day to download the first ep of this show and im a fan of kim so eun and also a fan of ryu jin from waay back lol I thought the haircut wud look bad on ryu jin because I personally like his coloured hair better and so it took very long to download...!!! >.<

I personally liked it it was progressing at a very good pace even tho so eun and ryu jin didnt have a lot of scenes it was actually good! I'm gonna stay with this show even tho I'm still depressed about my last drama Heartstrings and how it has ended!

but hopefully this show will brighten up my mood I have high hopes for it FIGHTING!!!

cant wait for tomorrows ep...!!! :D

-EDIT-

btw... I found the main leads VERY attractive especially the female for her age I like her for especially what she did in the ending of the first episode the HUSBAND IS THE BIGGEST JERK EVER I agree the mistress looks older than her who agrees??

You're not alone dear...after finished watching HS, Thousands Kisses is one of drama that is in my list. Can't wait to see chemistry between Kim So-eun and Ryu-jin (well, let's forget 'bout Soeulmate for a while)rolleyes.gif

Guest monkeygirl

*quoted image*

I have a question, anyone know how Woo Bin & Woo Jin are related?

after twinkle, i am looking forward to this drama next!

to answer your question, they are first cousins.. woo jin from the father in the wheelchair and woo bin is the other couple's son.. the one that went over for dinner. :-)

Do we know why Tae Kyung was cheating on his wife? Not to say there is a valid reason for such behavior but there generally is something that causes one party to "stray". I for one don't want it to be something stupid like she was fulfilling her duty as a wife (read into that what you will).

Second, given what we saw of Tae Kyung I'm having a hard time understanding how such a bumbling buffoon was able to keep this kind of secret for any length of time. Not only was his behavior, his reaction to Joo Young wanting to look at his cellphone (another cliched tactic), a telling sign of his extramarital activities but his dress was another indicator (especially in the confrontation scene in their bedroom - ex: dressing younger than one is/supposed to be).

Regarding Byung Doo was there any indication for Ji Su's animosity towards her husband? I'm probably misinterpreting things here but I got the feeling there was some "rotten in the state of Denmark". In the opening, at the hospital, Ji Su had a rather peculiar look on her face that seemed a little strange to me.

I had something to say about the preview but it's possible that I've misinterpreted the hotel scene between Joo Young & Woo Bin since my rationale for that scene would paint both characters in a negative light and I doubt the writers are going that route

spoiler

tae kyung is just a jerk of a husband. when joo young confronted him after he came back that one night she said "i can forgive you the first 2 times but if there is a 3rd, we are getting a divorce" or something like that. basically she is a good wife that gets run over by her richard simmons of a husband.. this is not his first time cheating.. and her mother-in-law is so oblivious and think of her son as perfect

and ji sun and her husand's relationship is very complicated. i didn't understand everything but it seems like she use to work at a hospital and may have been taking care of her now husband as a "caretaker." usually in asian countries there is a "caretaker" hired by a family to take care of a patient.. its considered a low status job.. i think she ended up marrying the patient... probably for money.. maybe he helped her get out of debt or she owed him. cause she is much younger than him and you can see her function at the home is more like a nurse than a wife.. and she is not woo jin's mother of course. this is my speculation but i think she is joo young's and joo mi's mother.. the one that walk out on them and left them with their grandmother when they were young.. the one that walked out in the rain..

spoiler

tae kyung is just a jerk of a husband. when joo young confronted him after he came back that one night she said "i can forgive you the first 2 times but if there is a 3rd, we are getting a divorce" or something like that. basically she is a good wife that gets run over by her richard simmons of a husband.. this is not his first time cheating.. and her mother-in-law is so oblivious and think of her son as perfect

and ji sun and her husand's relationship is very complicated. i didn't understand everything but it seems like she use to work at a hospital and may have been taking care of her now husband as a "caretaker." usually in asian countries there is a "caretaker" hired by a family to take care of a patient.. its considered a low status job.. i think she ended up marrying the patient... probably for money.. maybe he helped her get out of debt or she owed him. cause she is much younger than him and you can see her function at the home is more like a nurse than a wife.. and she is not woo jin's mother of course. this is my speculation but i think she is joo young's and joo mi's mother.. the one that walk out on them and left them with their grandmother when they were young.. the one that walked out in the rain..

Monkey Girl....so happy to see you here.....looking forward to your imput

Thanks to everyone who answered my question! I was confused b/c Woo Jin's father's wife looks young, younger then the brothers wife but thanks to monkeygirl for the info :D

after twinkle, i am looking forward to this drama next! to answer your question, they are first cousins.. woo jin from the father in the wheelchair and woo bin is the other couple's son.. the one that went over for dinner. :-)spoilertae kyung is just a jerk of a husband. when joo young confronted him after he came back that one night she said "i can forgive you the first 2 times but if there is a 3rd, we are getting a divorce" or something like that. basically she is a good wife that gets run over by her richard simmons of a husband.. this is not his first time cheating.. and her mother-in-law is so oblivious and think of her son as perfectand ji sun and her husand's relationship is very complicated. i didn't understand everything but it seems like she use to work at a hospital and may have been taking care of her now husband as a "caretaker." usually in asian countries there is a "caretaker" hired by a family to take care of a patient.. its considered a low status job.. i think she ended up marrying the patient... probably for money.. maybe he helped her get out of debt or she owed him. cause she is much younger than him and you can see her function at the home is more like a nurse than a wife.. and she is not woo jin's mother of course. this is my speculation but i think she is joo young's and joo mi's mother.. the one that walk out on them and left them with their grandmother when they were young.. the one that walked out in the rain..

Hmm what makes you think she's their mother?

As for the ratings, is that normal or below average for a weekend drama? anyone know?

Archived