[Drama 2011] A Thousand Kisses (천번의 입맞춤)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gahhhhhh! lovely caps of soeun/ryujin couple.... I have yet to watch the whole epis, i've only seen bits and pieces! but as promised here are some so eun/ryu jin icons: enjoy!

Thanks so much for the icons! They're awesome :) Hope you'll make more as they have more scenes :)

Guest chloe_addict

Hi! Apologies in advance if this has been asked already...

Where can we watch this streaming? For some reason, Viki has the videos but it is constantly stuck in "not available" mode. Thanks in advance!

Guest shondrea2

some reason, Viki has the videos but it is constantly stuck in "not available" mode. Thanks in advance!

Where can we watch this streaming? For

You can watch this at Dramastyle and try Epdrama Dramasub.

Where can we watch this streaming? For some reason, Viki has the videos but it is constantly stuck in "not available" mode. Thanks in advance!

Only QCs (qualified contributors) can find the channel. ;)

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

A Thousand Kisses Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

athousandkisses.jpg

A Thousand Kisses 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...nd-kisses-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest rainyrainy

I watched today's epi RAW and as always didn't understand a word ( so that's why please Eja could you please ask permission to post  viki english soft subs in this thread , if viki is subbing this drama of course , so we can finally understand what is said ) and tell you the truth I'm kind of pissed off since even in this epi we get only one short scene of WJ-JM , only one scene and this sucks fury.gif

I'm really really reaaaaaalllyyyy in love with this couple and I want them to have more screen time and their story to be more developped  , not that the other couple isn't important but for me it's for WJ-JM that I'm watching this drama phew.gif

Guest sunandmoon

I watched today's epi RAW and as always didn't understand a word ( so that's why please Eja could you please ask permission to post  viki english soft subs in this thread , if viki is subbing this drama of course , so we can finally understand what is said ) and tell you the truth I'm kind of pissed off since even in this epi we get only one short scene of WJ-JM , only one scene and this sucks *quoted image*

I'm really really reaaaaaalllyyyy in love with this couple and I want them to have more screen time and their story to be more developped  , not that the other couple isn't important but for me it's for WJ-JM that I'm watching this drama *quoted image*

It was a super cute scene, though! ;) WJ looked so shocked, but touched, that JM had watched over him all night. I hope he sees soon how sweet and sincere JM is.

Also, in ep. 4, we learn more about WJ's character. WJ told his relatives not to try to introduce him to women because he doesn't have the confidence he can make a woman happy. He has seen his father make both his wives miserable, and he is afraid that deep down he resembles the father he resents. I'm looking forward to seeing how JM changes his mind about this and finally brings a smile to his face.

I don't understand Korean ^^; But base from google translation this scene is for the upcoming episode, when Woo Joo Mi was jogging she tried to attract Woo Jin's attention by plunging herself into the river, so that he could save her. LOL. :D

She fell in by accident while trying to jog alongside him. She ain't a scheming girl, you know! :)

Archived