[Drama 2011] A Thousand Kisses (천번의 입맞춤)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainyrainy

It was a super cute scene, though! ;) WJ looked so shocked, but touched, that JM had watched over him all night. I hope he sees soon how sweet and sincere JM is.

Also, in ep. 4, we learn more about WJ's character. WJ told his relatives not to try to introduce him to women because he doesn't have the confidence he can make a woman happy. He has seen his father make both his wives miserable, and he is afraid that deep down he resembles the father he resents. I'm looking forward to seeing how JM changes his mind about this and finally brings a smile to his face.

awww thanks for giving me an idea about WJ charactere , I mean I was watching and not understanding a word , just see his expressions change from seriousness to anguish but didn't understand what was exactly happening except that it's related to marriage ( becoz I was able to understand the word " kyuroon " which means marriage ) .

and yes that scene was vey cute but tell you the truth I couldn't feel it 100% for the same reason which is my ignorance in korean :(

I really wish for more and more interraction between the two , I want to see how  his heart will melt and fall in love with her ( awww it will be CUUUUUTE ) .

seems from the preview of next week that he will see her with someone , are we already going to see a jealous WJ becoz that will be awwww

anyway I'm still waiting for the 4 episodes to be fully subtitled by Darksmurf or viki english softsubs posted by a kind heart here so I can finally understand what was said and especially understand why WJ had that sad look on his face :(

Guest cxxstar

I think Joo Mi is like 21 or 22. She's still in college, so I would definitely say early twenties. And judging by the way her friend reacted when she saw him, saying he was super old. Lol. She was so shocked that Joo Mi liked him. You really only get that reaction when you're early twenties.

In the preview, from what I understood, it looks like Woo Jin introduces Joo Mi as his girlfriend to his father, no doubt to get his dad off his back with all the blind date stuff. But definitely looks like how they're relationship is going to start. Joo Mi looks completely surprised by that introduction too, so I don't think he would have asked her to pretend before hand. Lol. I'm excited to see it. :)

Guest blissfulwishes

I think the age gap is around 12-14 years -- assuming that Joo Mi is playing someone who's in her early to mid 20s. We know that Woo Jin is 35 since it was mentioned in the drama but I'm unsure of Joo Mi's age.

Yep, you're pretty close! The character profiles on MBC tell us that JooMi is 26, while WooJin, as you mentioned is 35. So it's just a 9-year age difference (which, to me, is completely believable... regardless of the 17-year gap that separates them in real life). 

So. I'm kind of really excited for this whole ruse that is presumably going to happen in Episode 5 - WooJin using JooMi ("This is the girl I mentioned before, the one I love" !!!!) to presumably get out of this whole parents-nagging-about-getting-married deal. The surprised look on her face is absolutely adorable. :) And of course, a tinge of jealousy, some funny faces involving selcas... and I think that sums up WooMi (JooJin?) thus far! 

WooBin is really growing on me. His scenes with ChanNo (actually, every scene that remotely involves ChanNo ^^) are my favorite! 

And is anyone else curious about the whole back story with WooJin's dad and his stepmom? Their conversation about happiness - was Woojin's stepmom really happy these past 20 years, his dad asks - struck me as rather interesting, along with her response - "I consider being able to take care of someone happiness as well." There's like an unspoken tension between WooBin's mom and the stepmom as well - character profiles tell us that WooBin's mom knows some sort of secret revolving around the stepmom? Which is why, I guess, this whole theory that's been bounced around - the stepmom is JooYoung/JooMi's real mom - could completely be a possibility.  The tagline on the promotional poster - the start of love and forgiveness - might even go so far as to hint at this, too. 

--

천진하고 밝은 주미에게 우진은 서서히 마음을 열고 사랑으로까지 발전 하지만 두 사람의 사랑 앞에 상상할 수도 없는 엄청난 장애가 기다리고 있다. 

"WooJin eventually opens his heart to the bright and cheerful JooMi, their relationship even progressing so far as love, but unbeknownst to the two of them, a huge obstacle lies in their future ahead..."

Haha, I love these little hints that MBC throws in their character profiles - rather thought-provoking. :)

Apologies for this rather stream-of-consciousness-esque post. ;)

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

A Thousand Kisses Episode 3 and 4 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

athousandkisses.jpg

A Thousand Kisses 1-4 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...nd-kisses-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest cxxstar

Hmmm... yeah that would be a pretty big obstacle in their relationship. Your  stepmom is really your girlfriend's mother who she abandoned when she was was just a little girl. Awkwaaaaaard. Lol.

Guest litt0piggy

hi everyone, does anyone know where I can watch or download this drama with eng sub. i am having some problem with darksmurf so I can't access their subtitles.

thx

Guest cxxstar

As far as I know darksmurf is the only team subbing this show. For right now atleast.

It would be nice if another team picked it up too.

((( Episodes 01-02 )))

"A Thousand Kisses (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ [LDBP] Lazy Dark Boring Pervert Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/4779-a-thousand-kisses

Softsubs Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/4779-a-thousand-kisses/posts/10085-a-thousand-kisses-2011-viki-softsubs

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel

FS Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel

The softsub links will be in folders on file hosts...

MegaUpload Folder -|- FileServe Folder -|- MediaFire Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

MBC.A.Thousand.Kisses.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.98.1%.srt ((( new )))

MBC.A.Thousand.Kisses.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.99.3%.srt ((( new )))

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

Guest sunandmoon

Hmmm... yeah that would be a pretty big obstacle in their relationship. Your  stepmom is really your girlfriend's mother who she abandoned when she was was just a little girl. Awkwaaaaaard. Lol.

Luckily, I think this is a comedy, and they'll have a happy ending - unlike how that scenario played out in Miss Ripley, the drama JY's mother-in-law was watching in episode one. (Foreshadowing?!)

Given the reveal in episode 3 of just how far back Tae Kyung's cheating goes back, does his mother have any idea that he's been cheating on his wife?

She knows about the previous times. She is just awful.

A thousand thousand thanks for the viki subs !! I don;t mind if it's delayed at least I know there's subs ! This drama need more supporters !!

Yeah hopefully we got more people watching it now and can have more discussion . thanks !

Guest SORAnokoi

((( Episodes 01-02 )))

"A Thousand Kisses (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ [LDBP] Lazy Dark Boring Pervert Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/4779-a-thousand-kisses

Softsubs Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/3512-the-princess-man/posts/9123-the-princess-man-2011-viki-softsubs

But this link is for The Princess' Man subs....I don't understand.

^ Err, if you checked the download links themselves, those are srts for A Thousand Kisses. ;)

Correct link: http://www.viki.com/channels/4779-a-thousand-kisses/posts/10085-a-thousand-kisses-2011-viki-softsubs

But this link is for The Princess' Man subs....I don't understand.

^ Err, if you checked the download links themselves, those are srts for A Thousand Kisses. ;)

Correct link: http://www.viki.com/channels/4779-a-thousand-kisses/posts/10085-a-thousand-kisses-2011-viki-softsubs

Sorry. :(

The "A Thousand Kisses (2011) ViKi Softsubs" release post has been fixed with the correct link.

Thanks to SORAnokoi for notifying and Eja for posting the correct link. :)

Archived