[Drama 2011] A Thousand Kisses (천번의 입맞춤)

Guest fanda4000

Guest rainyrainy

hello everybody , I had a look on both epi ( RAW ) so I didn't understand what was said except the fact that the jirky hubby was cheating on his beautiful wife but still I liked what I watched so far , but tell u the truth I'm much more interrested in kim so eun and ryu jin love story , I don't know but I didn't feel that there were a big age difference between the two becoz they simply look adorable .

I too love the stories of the stoic cold man who doesn't give a chance to the girl who likes him at first but then just starts to melt and fall in love with her becoz of her cheerfulness and cutiness , that's exactly the kind of love story I like so I'm looking forword to the upcoming episodes to see how will she be able to  find her way to his cold heart , I wish also they will have more screen time those two becoz in the two first epi they were showed  together for just like some litlle minutes only , I wish the story will focus on them too becoz they are also a main lead and just as important as the first couple according to me .

Sorry topped the page without having any goodies to post , sorry once again blush.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shondrea2

hello everybody , I had a look on both epi ( RAW ) so I didn't understand what was said except the fact that the jirky hubby was cheating on his beautiful wife but still I liked what I watched so far , but tell u the truth I'm much more interrested in kim so eun and ryu jin love story , I don't know but I didn't feel that there were a big age difference between the two becoz they simply look adorable .

I too love the stories of the stoic cold man who doesn't give a chance to the girl who likes him at first but then just starts to melt and fall in love with her becoz of her cheerfulness and cutiness , that's exactly the kind of love story I like so I'm looking forword to the upcoming episodes to see how will she be able to  find her way to his cold heart , I wish also they will have more screen time those two becoz in the two first epi they were showed  together for just like some litlle minutes only , I wish the story will focus on them too becoz they are also a main lead and just as important as the first couple according to me .

Sorry topped the page without having any goodies to post , sorry once again *quoted image*

[/quote 

rainyrainy: I absolutely love the stoic cold man type of dramas they are the best !  have you watched Goong ? I finally I have a drama that worth watching. I wanted ryu jin to get the girl in baby faced beauty, besides I think he is very handsome. I don't understand koreanbut I'm hoping someone will add eng subs or do recaps.

Guest nana544

I really want to see this with Eng subs. Hoepfully Viki or some other team subs this in Eng subs soon. This drama catches my attention because of the storyline and I am also a fan of Ryu Jin and Kim So Eun :). Cannot wait to see it!

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

A Thousand Kisses Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

athousandkisses.jpg

A Thousand Kisses 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...nd-kisses-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest rainyrainy

@shondrea2 of course I watched Goong , it's one of the cutest drama I ever watched , I remember the times I was crying with YEH when she was hurt by the prince but then can't help but want him to fall for her :)

I think melting a cold stoic man's heart is a big challenge that a woman in love can face , the way to go through this frozen heart is painful but the result , when your man finally fall in love with you , is just Great ahhhh just love such moments hearts are coming out of my eyes right now and I'm at office blush.gif

@it's now or never : I think darksmurf team are subbing this drama and I'm sure you can find the subbed epi on dramacrazy.com

@miguel09 : thanks for the pix , this couple is reminding me about 2 persons I know who have 4 years age gap between them , the girl loves the guy but can't win him becoz first they are from different countries and second she is older than him and he has the same age as her younger brother , the girl's heart still rooting for him but she knows she will come to dead end so she's trying hard  to forget him and that's sad :(

I'm always wary of starting weekend dramas. However, I was attracted by the Kim So Eun - Ryu Jin pairing just like many other people. I don't know if I'll watch the whole drama because I have never finished a longer weekend drama...ever.

The first two episodes were okay. I like the main (to-be) couple more than I expected. Ji Hyun Woo has been getting hotter lately. I never really cared for him until the Birth of the Rich lolol Anyways, I think Seo Young Hee and Ji Hyun Woo look pretty good together :) Maybe they look even better because the husband is so... useless.

I read a little bit of the character descriptions on mbc and

basically, the husband cheats because he's a free-spirited man (

-_-). He doesn't believe in controlling emotions, limitations, etc which is why he doesn't bother to stop himself for cheating and does it repeatedly. USELESS!! The mother-in-law is very biased, and considers her son to be above everyone and everything. Even though he cheats, she says it's normal for a man to cheat. Supposedly, when they divorce (PLEASE DON'T DRAG IT OUT) she refuses to give a penny to Seo Young Hee's character.

ADLKFJADLKF Character descriptions can change, but I don't think these will change that much. OMG useless husband and mother-in-law, please just don't appear on my screen ever again after the divorce.

I'm going to watch the previews as more of a what to expect for the next few episodes instead of the usual what is coming out in the next episode. I can't wait for more Kim So Eun and Ryu Jin scenes! Oh, and I want the divorce to be quick.

I also think Woo Jin's stepmother is Seo Young Hee's mother (the one who left in the rain). It's just a hunch, but since this is a family weekend drama... I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. Also, I'm very curious about the history of the stepmother.

Ji Hyun Woo's mother mentioned something about younger sibling getting hurt by the stepmother (though the father points out he/she is living well in America)?

I'll get around to memorizing the names soon......lol

By the way, (I saw someone asking) the ratings are pretty low for a weekend drama. Weekend dramas usually get higher ratings more "easily"/frequently than weekday dramas.

sidenote: YOON DOO JOON + SOCCER <3 lolol

Guest Tekashi

[Drama] A Thousand Kisses

episodes 1 & 2

available to download at

Kpopweb

* NOTE: We`re going to keep posting this drama, so check us for follow episodes! *

so thoughts after finishing the second episode:

Ok , I totally don't know their character names.

1. Ryu Jin and his 'infamous' hand push on So eun : SOOOO cute

I'm getting the cold vibe from Ryu Jin. Something depressing happened in the past, perhaps to do with his real mom. And I think his dongseng is the child of the nurse mom right? Because why would he treat her so coldly. It also seems the nurse mom wants the sister to respect the brother and not treat him like a 'real' brother because each time she gets all giddy and happy she raises her voice at her or gives her the 'dont' glare.

2. In the second episode, the soccer manager dude was soooo annoying , especially the part where he phoned her to get back the money, like dude, you're not a debt collecter and its not like she BORROWED from you, give her a break and stop chasing her. I think it'll be hard for me to warm up to this dude...

3. the jerk of a husband and his mistress , skipped all those parts because they were so annoying and hurtful to the ear >.>

so so far, it seems like a typical weekend drama : affairs, family troubles, annoying mother-in-laws...

and the soccer manager's older sister (who is annoying to... but not to the point where I can't stand her) KIND of resembles song hyo kyo...but of course not as pretty :vicx:

Hi everybody

For you who are/is gonna post yuck and Eww posts, stay away from this thread PLEASE. This IS a drama about age gaps so why do you bother to watch it if you are going to be disgusted by it. You know there is an off button on your puter/TV or whatever way you're watching.

The cuteste scen is when JooMin bumps into WooJin, she feels that its someone tall so she doesnt turn around as you normally would do, she looks up...so sweet and it makes you feel how petit she is against him...bring out the love...looking forward to see these two develope.

The "dear hubby" hmmm what a piece of work. He doesnt want to be found out for no other reason that he wants to keep her as a slave to take care of that nasty mother in law and as a nanny to their own son and all he wants to do is have fun. Sorry but he needs not only to be nuthered but need to spend time in jail too. I wont feel sorry for his mom to be left alone as she created this monster all by her self.

JooYong and WooBin really looks good together and he is so sweet to her son. I think he already has fallen in love but not in her but in her son. the son is so cute and I loved that little guy in You Don't Know Woman too. He is just adorable.

I really really hope that WooJin's step mom in NOT the mother that ran away in the night as that by Korean standard would make it impossible for WooJin And JooMin. I really hope the writer wont go that way since their age gap will make it hard enough.

I belive the ratings are so low because this drama goes up against Scent Of A Woman and that is one heck of a drama. Not that I care about rating as long as I like that theme and the actors and apart from Seo Yonh Hee as I haven't  seen her acting so much before I love the other actors/actresses in this drama

Edit to answere this

2. In the second episode, the soccer manager dude was soooo annoying , especially the part where he phoned her to get back the money, like dude, you're not a debt collecter and its not like she BORROWED from you, give her a break and stop chasing her. I think it'll be hard for me to warm up to this dude...

He gets so flustered because she doesn't apologize and on top of it she blames him... watch out before you leave an elevator...well duh, I would get annoyed to if someone who is all to blame for what happen acted that way. He cant know that she is upset over something. All he wanted was an appology That is why he goes after her its not about the money.

Guest bee_lover

I haven't seen the episodes, just read some spoilers from all of you here, i won't be surprised if the speculation that ryu's stepmother is eun's mother is right, in fact i'm a bit sure that it will be like that, it's long episodes korean family drama afterall.

i think seo young hee and ji hyun woo will be married quite fast, their story won't drag around the dating period, and the conflicts between them will start once they start their married life, dealing with ex-es and mother in laws. while ryu and eun's story will revolve around the dating period, how she reaches him, how they deal with the age gap, and once they deal with those things, the stepmother which may be actually eun's mother will add another conflict.

i can understand the negative comments regarding eun-ryu pairing, maybe it will be easier to accept if eun has this mature look like figure skater kim yuna or ryu has baby face like chun jungmyung, i myself cringed when i first found out ryu jin's age and the age gap, but once i know that age difference is the main theme of this drama, and see the offscreen interaction between ryu and eun, i start to find them adorable. as an actors, i think this is a good challenge for both of them to bring out the chemistry onscreen, so that people who watch them will not realize their age gap and see them as a couple.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Yayy i finally found time to come to this thread. I started watching the 1st ep on sunday, while ep 2 was airing... and i must say, when i saw the preview for ep 2, i started torrenting 2 already and had it downloaded before i headed of for school on monday, where i was watching ep 2 during class *naughty me*

Ryujin + So eun... BLEW ME AWAY.

Wow who knew they could rock that chemistry like that.

This is the FIRST time i started shipping a couple with their first interaction. My love for the couple at first sight.

Gosh, theres only 2 scenes w/ them so far, and i have been thinking about them all week.

The drawing point of this drama for me was ryujin.

I really liked ryu jin all along... ever since the ballad of suh dong... and definitely, i loved him so much in capital scandal.

Bfb was so sad cause he didnt get Nara, expected of course. Hahah i was wondering, when will this fine man, get a happy ending with a girl in a drama.

And then bammm, he was casted on thousand kisses. But... Pairing up w/ So eun???

I was stunned. 17 year age gap. Wow. Anyway i still was gonna have to watch this, cause ryujin gets a girl in this drama~~~

Okay Ive never been a fan of soeun( i mean she was cute in bof, but overrated to me, and i didnt understand why people liked her w/ bum), but seriously, just that jogging scene, i can say, im a fan of her... + ryujin of course.

So yeah, people around me, all ships soeun+bum, since bof, but me... nah.

But hella yeah~! i cant ever ship ryujin and soeun in real(simply cause ryujin is married, i mean HEY I DONT CARE THE AGE GAP!), but yes, in the show, for woojin + joo min, IM TOTALLY SHIPPING THEM.

The pd is awesome. He was so brave to pair ryujin+soeun up!

The coldness from woojin is a killer. Hahhaah like what you guys were talking about, shin in goong~ who wouldnt fall for the cold, obnoxious guy! Hahah but shin was pretty much a jerk at the begining. im pretty sure woojin isnt a jerk.

His just cold to people he don't know, that's all.

Okay, i am so looking forward to ep 3, simply because of the scene where woojin lies on the grass and joomin by his side.

Now, to the next point. i still can't rmb seo young hee and ji hyunwoo's names in the drama so pardon me.

For the main couple, i can't see the chemistry yet, but im pretty much sure the chemistry will work out.

All we have to do is to wait for SYH's role to get a divorce, which is pretty much soon.

Now, JIHYUNWOO AND SYH'S SON:) adorbs!!!

HAHAH And in the preview for ep 3, the part where doojoon, jihyunwoo and the boy takes selca.

Love it so much! i bet the boy will be the focus of SYH and JHW's relationship, just like a few other family dramas.

Loving it so far, and ill probably watch this till the end since, for one simple reason, woojin+joomin is totally a couple i havent seen in a long while.

The complications in the family is probably gonna cause me to lose a few brain cells, but ill just treat it as another sweet family drama:)

@Janett its not at the same time slot with Scent of a woman. I think its on the same time slot as ojakyo brothers and my love by my side(which has been on broadcast for a while already). Im not watching MLBMS, but i heards its quite good, so maybe the ratings is good too. i think the ratings is like 15% for now... I am watching Ojakyo brothers, and i like it very much so yeah, its pretty hard for TK to do well at the begining, but im sure it will all work out for tk, since i realllly like it! i think ojakgyo brothers's ratings is pretty high, like 25%... so its probably gonna be hard to beat the ratings, but oh damn KOREA NEEDS TO WATCH TK! for ryujin and soeun!!! (if this show does well, then RYUJIN CAN LEAD MORE DRAMAS AND GET MORE HAPPY ENDINGS) hahaha yeah i think far LOL!

okay! ill be frequently dropping by, okay at least occasionally, so see you girls around!

@Janett its not at the same time slot with Scent of a woman. I think its on the same time slot as ojakyo brothers and my love by my side(which has been on broadcast for a while already). Im not watching MLBMS, but i heards its quite good, so maybe the ratings is good too. i think the ratings is like 15% for now...  I am watching Ojakyo brothers, and i like it very much so yeah, its pretty hard for TK to do well at the begining, but im sure it will all work out for tk, since i realllly like it!  i think ojakgyo brothers's ratings is pretty high, like 25%... so its probably gonna be hard to beat the ratings, but oh damn KOREA NEEDS TO WATCH TK! for ryujin and soeun!!! (if this show does well, then RYUJIN CAN LEAD MORE DRAMAS AND GET MORE HAPPY ENDINGS) hahaha yeah i think far LOL!

okay! ill be frequently dropping by, okay at least occasionally, so see you girls around!

OK, its hard to keep track of all the timeslots when you DL the dramas :)

Watching OB too and I am actually surprised by UEE's acting. She does one of a heck good job so far. But as you say since OB got a headstart and its hard to turn around ratings but I will keep watching this drama anyway.

MLBMS welll I have to say I watch it with a LOT of fastforward as I dont know why they have to give that CrazyB mom so much airtime. its a waste of space and time.

Ji Hyun Woo. Liked him since the movie Fly High and drama Over the rainbow.... Its sad that he got so few GOOD dramas so far but hopefully after this it will change.

Guest mayadee666

Hello peeps!

Finally I was able to watch the first 2 episodes (even without subs >.<) like most of you all here I also guessed it from the beginning that Ryu Jin's stepmother is actually The Woo Sisters' real mother. I think the PD & Scriptwriter are kind of intended to give us a hint from the beginning, but what's more important is how they're going to incorporate them all to a good show. I hope they won't make it too dramatic or even insert some scenes which are not necessary to be put in the script.

I haven't seen the episodes, just read some spoilers from all of you here, i won't be surprised if the speculation that ryu's stepmother is eun's mother is right, in fact i'm a bit sure that it will be like that, it's long episodes korean family drama afterall.

i think seo young hee and ji hyun woo will be married quite fast, their story won't drag around the dating period, and the conflicts between them will start once they start their married life, dealing with ex-es and mother in laws. while ryu and eun's story will revolve around the dating period, how she reaches him, how they deal with the age gap, and once they deal with those things, the stepmother which may be actually eun's mother will add another conflict.

i can understand the negative comments regarding eun-ryu pairing, maybe it will be easier to accept if eun has this mature look like figure skater kim yuna or ryu has baby face like chun jungmyung, i myself cringed when i first found out ryu jin's age and the age gap, but once i know that age difference is the main theme of this drama, and see the offscreen interaction between ryu and eun, i start to find them adorable. as an actors, i think this is a good challenge for both of them to bring out the chemistry onscreen, so that people who watch them will not realize their age gap and see them as a couple.

WOW! I really like your keen speculation about the storyline. Seems that you've been watching plenty types of K dramas for a long time. ^____^

I also think that SYH-JHW will be married fast, because from the very first episode we already saw what kind of jerk her husband is, and also how her mother in laws seems to justify her son's awful behavior. Really, if I were her I would be asking for divorce right away! It's really a typical K drama that after they get married they'll be dealing with their ex-es and their respective in-laws. Kim So Eun's last daily drama's plot is like that too ^^;

I am more interested with Ryu Jin-Kim So Eun's romance story just like most of you all here. From what I read in the description of her character in the drama says that she falls for him at first glance and, thanks to her proactive personality, tackles her crush head-on (credit to dramabeans). Much like her Ga Eul-yang's character in BOF, isn't it? That's why I really really really like Chu Ga Eul a hundred times better than Geum Jan Di in BOF, but that's not the point here. Sorry for OOT a bit. :P

I believe Kim So Eun has a lot of experiences even romancing much more older actors in her previous dramas (except BOF). Her last drama, she's paired with 11 y.o older actor, Jin Yi Han and from what I saw she's doing great I didn't see anything problem from their chemistry back then ^_^

I'm a bit more worried about the script- just like @bee_lover said, the obstacle of their soon blooming relationship mostly will come from her mother/RJ's stepmother.

This drama makes me kind of reminisce of an not so old drama, Brilliant Legacy/Shining Inheritance. The plot is kind of cliche but it's still addicting to watch :D

can't wait to watch this weekend. Weeeeeee~!!

Guest mayadee666

I just got this spoiler news from fantagio's twitter [Kim So Eun's management]

201108260907776646_1.jpg

[OSEN=이지영 기자] MBC 새 주말극 ‘천 번의 입맞춤’에 ‘우주미’ 역으로 출연 중인 배우 김소은이 드라마를 위해 한강에 몸을 던지는 연기투혼을 펼치며 연기에 대한 열정을 드러냈다.

최근 서울 국회둔치 한강공원에서 진행된 ‘천 번의 입맞춤’ 촬영장에서 물에 빠지는 장면을 찍게 된 김소은은 가벼운 트레이닝복 차림으로 한강물에 뛰어들며 몸 사리지 않는 열연을 펼쳤다.

이 날 촬영된 장면은 조깅을 하던 주미(김소은)가 우연히 마주친 우진(류진)에게 반갑게 인사를 건네다 발을 헛디뎌 물에 빠지게 되는 장면. 물에 빠진 김소은을 구하기 위해 망설임 없이 한강물로 뛰어든 류진은 촬영 내내 김소은을 배려하며 극 중 러브라인을 이어갈 커플답게 환상의 호흡을 자랑하며 무사히 촬영을 마쳤다.

김소은은 “원래 물을 많이 무서워하는 편이고 수영도 할 줄 몰라 촬영을 앞두고 긴장을 많이 했는데, 촬영을 마치고 나니 한바탕 시원한 물놀이를 하고 나온 것 같다”며 “비가 많이 온 뒤라 수위도 높고 물살도 거세 여러 번 물을 먹어야 했지만 여러 스태프들과 류진 선배님의 도움으로 무사히 촬영을 마칠 수 있었다”며 씩씩한 모습을 잃지 않았다.

류진 역시 “다른 드라마에서도 물에 여러 번 들어가 봤지만 오늘처럼 탁했던 적은 없었다. 그래도 드라마 최고의 명장면이 나올 것 같다”고 말문을 연 뒤 “남자인 나보다는 소은이가 신경 쓸 것도 많고 걱정도 많을 것. 재촬영 없이 단 한 번에 멋진 장면이 나오도록 최선을 다하겠다”며 김소은을 배려하는 훈훈한 모습을 보였다.

이 날 김소은은 촬영 직전까지 이어진 엄청난 폭우로 하얀색 트레이닝 바지가 황토색으로 물들 정도로 진흙탕물이 된 한강에 망설임 없이 뛰어들며 열정적인 자세로 촬영에 임했다. 특히 보다 리얼한 장면을 담기 위해 여러 각도에서 반복된 촬영에도 웃음을 잃지 않으며 프로다운 면모를 발휘해 촬영을 마친 후 스태프들의 박수갈채를 받기도 했다.

김소은과 류진 커플은 극 중 주미가 우연히 마주친 우진에게 첫 눈에 반해 귀여운 ‘우진 앓이’를 시작하며 ‘천 번의 입맞춤’ 속 최고의 완소 커플로 주목 받고 있다.

앞으로 둘의 만남이 어떻게 전개될지 시청자들의 기대감을 높이고 있는 가운데 한강물에 뛰어든 김소은과 류진의 열연은 오는 27일 8시 40분에 방송될 ‘천 번의 입맞춤’ 3회에서 확인할 수 있다.

bonbon@osen.co.kr

<사진> MBC 제공

I don't understand Korean ^^; But base from google translation this scene is for the upcoming episode, when Woo Joo Mi was jogging she tried to attract Woo Jin's attention by plunging herself into the river, so that he could save her. LOL. :D

Archived