[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

Guest apple_red

i feel that this drama will not get a good ratings..just be prepare...

The princess Man is good...i myself watchin git...and Protect the boss got an idol as one of the lead...

both had been broadcasted earlier than Cant live without loosing...

just hope that i am wrong

Whatever happens I will support our Hyuniwoo couple, 101%!

CJW is The Hallyu Star with so much fans and curious audience waiting to see her act in a rom-com,

while Yoony, despite his late debut, has recently received so much love for his charismatic acting as Tae Bong, Dong Chan and Oska.

And never forget his versatility as an actor in Winter Bird as a Mama's Boy Dr. Joo Kyung Woo

I am proud for hyuniwoo and CLWL to be airing on the same time with competitions who have already garnered its fanbase in the past few weeks,

For the Korean, as well as overseas audience, Wed and Thurs evening has never been as exciting as these coming weeks.

NEWS NEWS NEWS

from YSH Official Korean Website

What : CLWL PressCon

When: 08.17.2011 2:00PM KST

Where: Lotte Hotel

many thanks for new pix and new BTS behind the wedding scene pix ka....OH lovely :wub: :wub:

Looking forward to Tons of pix on 17AUG / Press con ka !!!

Today News....Lee Soo Kyung will be Oppa ( Hyung Woo's EX lover )

in this drama ka....( Cameo Role )

046ea6c3af44b1491f1598d90d781b88.jpg

She is lovely.... :wub: :wub:

Oh...I'm so excite !!!  Just saw the 1st Tser of Can't Lose.....( end of Heartstring ) ...OH I can't wait for 24AUG...

Hope someone put on youtube soon... :wub: :wub:

oh i missed it! forgot that as early as now mbc could have shown some official teasers? is it different from the PV #1 and #2 dear?

i feel that this drama will not get a good ratings..just be prepare...

The princess Man is good...i myself watchin git...and Protect the boss got an idol as one of the lead...

both had been broadcasted earlier than Cant live without loosing...

just hope that i am wrong

Whatever happens I will support our Hyuniwoo couple, 101%!

CJW is The Hallyu Star with so much fans and curious audience waiting to see her act in a rom-com,

while Yoony, despite his late debut, has recently received so much love for his charismatic acting as Tae Bong, Dong Chan and Oska.

And never forget his versatility as an actor in Winter Bird as a Mama's Boy Dr. Joo Kyung Woo

I am proud for hyuniwoo and CLWL to be airing on the same time with competitions who have already garnered its fanbase in the past few weeks,

For the Korean, as well as overseas audience, Wed and Thurs evening has never been as exciting as these coming weeks.

NEWS NEWS NEWS

from YSH Official Korean Website

What : CLWL PressCon

When: 08.17.2011 2:00PM KST

Where: Lotte Hotel

I am aware of the disadvantage of CLWL airing’s schedule which will be strongly up against two other stations drama that has already gained lots of viewership/attention. Anyway, we can’t be intimidated by the ratings – let’s just support and enjoy the drama when it airs. Like jeezvive said, many viewers are highly anticipating CJW’s comeback in a rom-com and powered by Yoon Sang-hyun’s popularity, this is one of those must-check-it-out kind of drama to see how our hyuniwoo couple win the viewers’ hearts with their chemistry. icon-goodluck.gif

Shall we stalk all the Korean news website on 17th August 2011!?? :lol: I've always enjoyed viewing Press-Con pictures and video too. :D

poster_oops.gif KBSW is doing MBC a free-promo for YSH as they have just started airing a rerun of “My Fair Lady” starting from 8th August 2011.

Ah…I am wondering whether Park Won-sook will be playing YSH’s Omma again. To be honest, if not for jeezvive post, I don’t even remember YSH was in Winter Bird – I was only watching it for Park Sun-young and Lee Tae-gon’s forbidden love story. The mother-and-son’s relationship was kind of weird to me – and poor Kyung-woo, he doesn’t even need to lift his finger to plan anything for his wife (PSY) he followed exactly what his mother says…from A to Z. Sorry...icon-offtopic.gif

Wedding of Hyuniwoo!

thanks to Shan of YSHIFC for the yt upload

2nd Official PV of CLWL

Thanks for sharing the BTS-clip chingu – love how the people at the set wishing YSH “chukai” for his wedding-scene. Kim Jung-tae is so tall and he gave a hug to Jo Mi-ryung who is also at the wedding scene of Yeon Hyung-woo and Lee Eun-jae. Did you guys notice that CJW called YSH “oppa” during the photo shooting session – she must be practicing it for her role character? :P

Btw, from the clip, they revealed the character name of Kim Jung-tae as Go Gi-chan and Jo Mi-ryung as Kim Young-joo. Again, I hope to see more development and character listing from the official website :D

Whoa….Lee Soo-kyung joining CLWL as Hyung-woo’s ex-lover!! That’s interesting and never mind even if it's just a cameo appearance, I like her a lot especially her role as Oh Ha-na ssi in "Call of the Country". Thanks anni for the news.

oh i missed it! forgot that as early as now mbc could have shown some official teasers? is it different from the PV #1 and #2 dear?

ํdear Jeezvive....yes diffident ka.....it's really from the drama not behind the scene.....I'm now waiting to download HS raw file..

just to saw this teaser again.....oh cute and seem so funny!!!!

ps. just click below link.....new clip from Baseball Stadium make me laugh !!!

My link

ํdear Jeezvive....yes diffident ka.....it's really from the drama not behind the scene.....I'm now waiting to download  HS raw file..

just to saw this teaser again.....oh cute and seem so funny!!!!

ps. just click below link.....new clip from Baseball Stadium make me laugh !!!

My link

ahhhh, i want to punch myself heehee for not thinking of watching HS tonight. now i have to wait until tomorrow to see the teaser live stream... Mmmmm the teaser is not yet uploaded in the official website? wonder why T_T

EDIT : Dearest Anni, is this the same vid that you posted (Jamsil Stadium clip) ?

To all chingus, for easier viewing please check ETN New Jamsil Stadium Coverage  many thanks to baolin of YSHIFC for tudou upload

dear Jeezvive....

this is the low quality one.....from iamcrazy ka  :wub:

1st Tser LQ

HQ one surely on the way !!!!

tummyache tummyache, i love it,  gamsahabnida chingu!  

Ah…I am wondering whether Park Won-sook will be playing YSH’s Omma again.  To be honest, if not for jeezvive post, I don’t even remember YSH was in Winter Bird – I was only watching it for Park Sun-young and Lee Tae-gon’s forbidden love story.  The mother-and-son’s relationship was kind of weird to me – and poor Kyung-woo, he doesn’t even need to lift his finger to plan anything for his wife (PSY) he followed exactly what his mother says…from A to Z.  Sorry...*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing the BTS-clip chingu – love how the people at the set wishing YSH “chukai” for his wedding-scene. Kim Jung-tae is so tall and he gave a hug to Jo Mi-ryung who is also at the wedding scene of Yeon Hyung-woo and Lee Eun-jae.  Did you guys notice that CJW called YSH “oppa” during the photo shooting session – she must be practicing it for her role character?   :P

Whoa….Lee Soo-kyung joining CLWL as Hyung-woo’s ex-lover!! That’s interesting and never mind even if it's just a cameo appearance, I like her a lot especially her role as Oh Ha-na ssi in "Call of the Country".  Thanks anni for the news.

as much as I love Sang Hyun, I still havent mustered the patience to finish WB, im stuck at ep15 i think heehee mianeyo Oppa, but the drama is so dragging for me! unfortunately for me, i cannot even fast forward it because curiosity will kill me, so i will just be taking my very long time to finish it heehee.

Fel chingu thank you for pointing that Oppa out. with my limited reading skills i should have read that bouquet oppa what ever but i was focusing on how cute they look together. and the raw audio is not that good. Hmmmm was it here where i read that there is a guess as to how they will address each other, Jiwoo to Yoony, Oppa since he is older than her, while Yoony to Jiwoo seonbae since she is senior in the industry than him heehee cute cute.

the presence of an ex lover is so interesting. wana see how Yoony will act out the character

Archived