Characters Introduction from MBC site

*quoted image*

New out look from official Web ka

*quoted image*

plus...a bit bigger size of Poster...ask for more  hee hee... :wub: :wub:  

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

really funny!! haha super like the poster. cant wait to watch this drama. can't stop myself ..im still laughing because of the poster!! so cute haha

Great! MBC is finally rushing the release of all the important information relating to the drama.

I shall try to translate the individual characters (of course with some help...) later and meanwhile, here's the respective actors' character name :-

Choi Ji-woo as Lee Eun-jae

Yoon Sang-hyun as Yeon Hyung-woo

Kim Jung-tae as Go Gi-chan

Jo Mi-ryung as Kim Young-joo

Sung Dong-il as Cho Jeong-goo

Park Won-sook as Yoo Jeong-nan

Kim Ja-ok as Hong Geum-ji

It’s difficult to match which actress is playing whose Omma as there's no hint (surname) and moreover, no ahboji character is created as of what we know at the moment. :rolleyes::w00t:

Anni chingu, thanks for beating everybody in posting the character description! our hyuniwoo couple are so handsome and pretty in their profile pics.

I appreciate that mbc did not use wacky pics similar to the posters, they are "normal" pics compared to the ones of the supporting casts :lol:

I wonder what will hyuniwoo wear tomorrow during presscon. will it be normal-lawerly clothes or wacky costumes similar to above heehee. so excited!

Jeezvive, I am not sure how the stylist will dress hyuniwoo couple aka Mr & Mrs Yeon but I think CJW will be donning in a glamorous outfit, well maybe not, since they may want her to project someone fiery-looking or trashy-looking!!?! :P Somehow, I think YSH will be wearing an official suit that matches his profession - afterall, he is supposed to be the clean-cut-prim-and-proper type.smileyyehey.gif

Can't wait for the auspicious day tomorrow. :D FIGHTING!! :D

A very good day to everyone! :D

While waiting for the Press Con's news and pictures, here’s sharing today’s morning focus :-

Airport fashionista – Trendy-summer look of Kim Ja-ok vs Kim Soo-mi's Princess-look – who is the winner?

dde0a725a2983b08366415a9ed2941cc.jpg

While we know Kim Ja-ok’s airport fashion is for her role in CLWL, Kim Soo-Mi, the charismatic actress is set to revive her Mafia’s godmother role as Hong President in the movie, Marrying the Mafia IV – Family Ordeal. I think many of 1D2N fans will remember her as one of the guests in “Actresses Special” where she was in the same team as Choi Ji-woo. I think she was best remembered for her fake-fainting part of the show. :w00t:

Source : Nate

Welcome to the thread, miguel09. :D

Thank you for posting the poster pictures which apparently has already been posted and I sincerely appreciate your effort. However, it is not advisable to double-post pictures (to save storage space resources) and would appreciate members to check back-pages before posting. I think most of the latest pictures available on site has been made available in this thread (thanks to everyone's effort). Hope you won't feel offended as this is part of rules compliances matter. :D We wouldn't want the MOD to warn us, right? ;)

May I suggest members to read the 1st post to check the latest development and helpful messages (especially for newbies). Thank you for your kind attention. :)

Some additional Press-Con pictures - more pictures will be revealed soon ..... :D

20110817_1313559311_38415800_1.jpg

20110817000270_0.jpg

110817_phsa8.jpg

71e5e57149e20e7a72168312edcb9c08.jpg

20110817002136_0.jpg

Edit : Another round of picture spamming....- I put it under spoiler tag for ease of scrolling down the pages. Happy viewing everyone. :D Surprise to see the the main leads and PD Lee only. Never expected to see Ji-woo in her casual wear - like her accessories ...err kind of disappointed but I guess that could be their theme. It seems YSH put more effort in his outlook - he is rocking in his lawyer-suit!! :w00t:

cantlive_photo2110817152843imbcdrama2.jpg

cantlive_photo2110817152843imbcdrama3.jpg

cantlive_photo2110817152843imbcdrama4.jpg

cantlive_photo2110817152843imbcdrama5.jpg

cantlive_photo2110817152843imbcdrama6.jpg

Credit as tagged

I so love Choi Ji Woo since the Winter Sonata days till now and I'm to happy that she would have another drama. And this is her first rom com drama. I'm too excited to watch this and see her comical side, her partner is Yoon Sang Hyun no less.. Loved him in Take Care of the Young Lady and Secret Garden. I believe that this would be a hit...again! ^^

Edit : Another round of picture spamming....- I put it under spoiler tag for ease of scrolling down the pages. Happy viewing everyone. :D  Surprise to see the the main leads and PD Lee only. Never expected  to see Ji-woo in her casual wear - like her accessories ...err kind of disappointed but I guess that could be their theme. It seems YSH put more effort in his outlook - he is rocking in his lawyer-suit!!  :w00t:      

mmmm seems hyuniwoo came to the press con not as hyuniwoo but as hyung woo and eun jae themselves. based from the still and trailers, eun jae seems to be the capable, confident but no-nonsense type of lady, she is is not "too much" concerned about her looks and definitely proud of her messy-big-rolling-trash-can for a car (remember teaser 1)  biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif  while hyung woo is the reliable, perfectionist, neat and well groomed houseband type of person.  wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif   their outfits during this presscon is an indication of the personality of their characters. heehee, just my thoughts.. what do you think?

mmmm but why do i sense some oska type of aura with the hair of sang hyun oppa? but still love him very much! big sigh!

I so love Choi Ji Woo since the Winter Sonata days till now and I'm to happy that she would have another drama. And this is her first rom com drama. I'm too excited to watch this and see her comical side, her partner is Yoon Sang Hyun no less.. Loved him in Take Care of the Young Lady and Secret Garden. I believe that this would be a hit...again! ^^

Yes, serenity, we are all very excited to see CJW in her first attempt in a romantic comedy (drama) and like jeezvive said, we see traces of Oska in Yoon Sang-hyun during the press conference. A hallyu queen is about to show off her gift-of-the-gab power to one of the most sought-after hallyu stars, Yoon Sang-hyun ssi, playing hubby to trashy-queen who ends up cleaning all of Eun-jae's mess and probably has to wear an apron!! :phew:

mmmm seems hyuniwoo came to the press con not as hyuniwoo but as hyung woo and eun jae themselves. based from the still and trailers, eun jae seems to be the capable, confident but no-nonsense type of lady, she is is not "too much" concerned about her looks and definitely proud of her messy-big-rolling-trash-can for a car (remember teaser 1)  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*  while hyung woo is the reliable, perfectionist, neat and well groomed houseband type of person.  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*   their outfits during this presscon is an indication of the personality of their characters. heehee, just my thoughts.. what do you think?

mmmm but why do i sense some oska type of aura with the hair of sang hyun oppa? but still love him very much! big sigh!

You said it all chingu – my exact thoughts too and after weighing the drama genre, I can understand why they only focus the two main leads during the press conference. The story is all about the couple and I guess the supporting cast is playing lighter roles as fillers to the main plot - anyway, it's just my own thoughts. We all know romantic comedy genre is often referred to as character-driven, meaning that, generally, the people in them are the most powerful story force. Nevertheless, I would have love to see Kim Jung-tae, Jo Mi-ryung and Song Dung-il in the press con - I am sure KJT and SDI will poke fun at the main leads and create some laughter to fill up the little-void among the three of them. :w00t:

Married romantic comedies naturally serve to explore the vagaries of domesticity and long-term relationship or rather in this case, why sustain a long-term relationship when we are at logger-heads all the time? :wacko::ph34r: Is often the thematic question and conflicts tend to center on the couple’s survival being put to the test by their character differences rather than extramarital antagonists (which I think may not be the case since there’s no mention of a 3rd party involvement in their relationship …errr discounting Hyung-woo’s former girlfriend, played by Lee So-kyung). So far I can't smell an antagonist character....hahaha...I could be wrong though. :P The highlight is more on the issue of staying married or getting divorced that generally drives these plots. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just couldn't resist posting the couple pictures ... :wub:

ch_1313570823_-1973932174_2.jpg

Hello....why look at different direction - aish! no wonder they are not in-sync!! :w00t:

PYH2011081708880000500_P2.jpg

They look good together but the color quality ...err...kind of unnatural....just too bad! :rolleyes:

Credit as tagged

Happy to see lots of pix from the Presscon ka .... :wub: :wub:  

Teaser no. 3.....Enjoy !!! ka

Teaser NO.3

*quoted image*

pix from Benzene

benzene and anni are my lovely angels. anni chingu thanks you for sharing the trailer 3 asap. i was assuming that this was aired right after the episode of HS? i was about to pull my hair and make myself bald because my tvants failed me on the very moment that HS was ending. So therefore, I again missed the livestream airing of CLWL trailer :tears: but thanks to you, my hair is safe on my head heehee.

trailer 3 is so wacky and hilariously crazy! love love love it! :wub:

Guest jodi_ashrik

20110817002637_01.jpg

Actress Choi Ji Woo recently said she gave up being pretty.

Choi plays the role of a lawyer in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series, Can’t Live Losing, with Yoon Sang Hyun, who plays the role of her husband. Choi usually played the characters who were always lovely. But in the series, she will perform a fight between her and her husband.

On the 17th, the series held a press conference at Lotte Hotel in Jamsil, Seoul. At the conference, Choi said, “I gave up being pretty in the series because everyone knows that I’m pretty.”

“The director cares about my appearance rather than I do. He told me not to life my eyes because I look scary,” she added.

Can’t Live Losing is Choi’s first romantic comedy.

Choi said, “I was confused at first but now I’m enjoying shooting the series. Yoon always makes comfortable atmosphere at the set. I mostly had to cry in other dramas, but in this one, I’m always smiling.”

“Everyone who has a boyfriend or girlfriend and a husband or wife, would share their feelings with the series,” she added.

The series’ first episode will air on the 24th, after You’ve Fallen For Me.

Source: Segye from Nate

ef02795af3yeseul.jpg.jpg

Choi Ji Woo comments on the issue of intensive production schedules

On August 17th, actress Choi Ji Woo revealed her own insights to the controversy surrounding intensive production schedules in the Korean drama industry. The issue became a hot topic because of Han Ye Seul, who had argued that she was filming for KBS’s ‘Spy Myung Wol‘ under conditions that were too exhausting.

During the press conference for MBC’s new drama ‘Can’t Live With Losing‘, Choi Ji Woo was asked for her thoughts on the situation of intensive production schedules.

The actress stated, “Having debuted in 1994, I have been in the industry and participated in this line of work for 15 years. Over those past 15 years, I’ve observed this production environment and I know that it’s not something that will simply change in a day or two. And so, before I start a new project, I prepare myself. Of course we go through hard times while working, and often think about quitting. However, all the encouragement and love we receive from our viewers and fans make up for it.”

As for the current issue involving Han Ye Seul herself, Choi Ji Woo briefly commented, “I’m sorry about the whole situation – I believe that [a drama] is a promise you make with the viewers that you shouldn’t break.”

Source + Photo: OSEN(1), OSEN(2)

Archived