[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

Thanks anni for the latest update - the above scenes were filmed on 29th July at one of the buildings located at Samseong-dong area.

How come Eun-jae and Hyung-woo can look so charming and beautiful even though they are in quarrelling-mode. :rolleyes: In K-drama, it's normal to witness "roof-top-scenes" where people rushed up to the place for office-gossip-exchanges, spilling off secrets, a rendezvous place for romancing especially during break time but hardly as cool as this couple to take it to another level as battleground for quarrels. Hyuniwoo couple rocks! :lol:

A warm welcome, everyone! :D

Nice to see all the bts-filming pictures of Mr & Mrs Yun Hyung-woo, the bickering lawyer couple – awesome share from anni and jeezvive, gomapta chingu. YSH is getting younger each time I see him and CJW is naturally making heads turn wherever she goes.

From what I gather, I think Ok Ju-hyun is involved in this production – most probably contributing her lovely voice in the OST. :D

I can’t wait to read the English release synopsis and relationship chart from MBC. I hope to see more of the supporting actors in action, especially keen to know Kim Jin-woo’s role.

201108021559221119_1.jpg

There’s an article that relates to our 2nd male lead, Kim Jung-tae – they talked about his popularity after gaining exposure in the recent 1D2N variety show and that he is one of those famous supporting actors who appeared in dramas and movies. He recently posted his cute son’s photo which captured the attention of the public. :) (Sorry not qualified to translate the entire piece of news ~~ just the gist). :P

Source of news : http://news.nate.com/view/20110804n05603

Guest dramalover

Awesome couple :wub: :wub: blush.gifblush.gif although their marriage

might end sooner than we expected,I'm hoping Eun-jae will get pregnant before

the bickering start..I really wanted to see JW to have a child in this drama.. :lol:

Thanks everyone for sharing all the BTS pics..

Waiting to see official poster coming out....but no any news yet :sweatingbullets:

Hope to see it so soon!!

Here is more news in English..

Yoon Sang-hyeon and Choi Ji-woo throw and hit the balls

201108031036774303_1.jpg

Yoon Sang-hyeon and Choi Ji-woo will heat up the Jamsil Bees.

Yoon Sang-hyeon from the new MBC drama "Can't Lose" will be visiting the Jamsil Baseball Stadium to hit the ball for shooting reasons.

This visit to the stadium will be for the take of the scene where lawyer Yeon Hyeong-woo (Yoon Sang-hyeon) meets his lawyer wife Lee Yeon-jae (Choi Ji-woo). For fan service, at the professional match between LG and Hanhwa Yoon Sang-hyeon and Choi Ji-woo will throw and catch a ball.

Their managements say, "Yoon Sang-hyeon was very happy when he was asked to throw the ball. It makes it even more fun that they can see the fans on the day they shoot the scene where they meet each other. The two as a couple is bringing about high expectations".

Meanwhile, new MBC drama "Can't Lose" is a comical drama about a lawyer couple going through divorce. Choi Ji-woo is the kind of wife who just stacks dishes that need to be done, dribbles on her elf and Yoon Sang-hyeon is the kind of husband who cleans up after her and prefers perfection.

The scene from the baseball stadium can be seen on the first episode of "Can't Lose" on the 24th.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110804n03019?mid=e0101 ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source (http://news.nate.com/view/20110804n03019?mid=e0101) and HanCinema permalink (http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-sang-hyeon-and-choi-ji-woo-throw-and-hit-the-balls-31923.html)

-----------------

Reprinted from: http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-sang-hyeon-a...alls-31923.html

credit tonaoVIP_769@Can't live Thai board popcornfor2

(i wonder if this is the official english page of Innolife, not the best translation though)

‘Never lose!’ Choi Ji Woo – Yoon Sng Hyun, keep in tune with each other as bloody husband and wife.

from Innolife

93_1.jpg

Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun has a fight on the housetop as they’re pleased with each other. Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sng Hyun is raising expectation showing a perfect harmony with each other in MBC Wedhesday-Thursday drama ‘Never lose!’. Choi Ji Woo was cast as an able lawyer, Lee Eun Jae, who has strong ability to maintain her livelihood and Yoon Sang Hyun, a perfectionist lawyer, Yeon Hyung Woo, who is Eun Jae’s husband. Choi Ji Woo and Yon Sang Hyun recently shoot a fighting scene as a husband and a wife on the housetop of a building in Sam Seong Dong in Seoul. Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun evoked laughter of the staff in the shooting spot by expressing the character of Eun Jae and Hyung Woo who wouldn’t lose to each other very actually in spite of the extremely hot weather. The two kept in tune with each other by exchanging lines even during the short breaks and did long lines readily without any hesitation in the actual shooting. It is said that actors and staff had to shower with sweat because they didn’t have any place to avoid sunlight as the shooting spot was a housetop but the atmosphere of the spot was very better than any time in mercy of the passionate acting of the two that is likely to go off a laser from their eyes. Lee Jae Dong PD expressed his expectation by saying that “Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun keep in tune with each other very well so the character of Eun Jae and Hyung Woo is being picturized very attractively. The sweltering heat started to be relentless but all of us are shooting very hard.” The housetop of the law office where Eun Jae and Hyung Woo work together in is the place only for themselves where they can speak the things that they can’t speak in the office. The silly reason that Eun Jae and Hyung Woo fight for will be revealed in the drama. ‘Never lose!’ is a romantic comedy that will weave episodes that may happen in the process of divorce of a lawyer couple with a warm and light touch. The cast is Choi Ji Woo, Yoon Sang Hyun, Park Won Sook, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Jeong Tae, Cho Mi Ryung, Ju Jin Mo, Kim Jin Woo, and Seong Dong Il etc. and the drama rushed into a full-scale shooting in the end of the last month. Photo=Joynews24

NEWS

from www.yoonsanghyun.co.kr

안녕하세요.

MBC '지고는 못살아' 촬영장 고사 날짜가 결정되어 공지해드립니다.

- 일 시 : 2011.08.07(일)

- 장 소 : MBC 양주 스튜디오

감사합니다.

Seems that MBC will have an announcement by SUn regarding airing date of CLWL, or is this considered to be the Press Conference (?)... English translation anyone  rolleyes.gif

Thanks to all the devoted CLWL-fans that we’ve been so lucky to get almost first hand news and pictures. A big hand to wrblee and jeezvive. Err....let me check it out further, jeezvive.... :rolleyes:

Did they change Choi Eun-jae’s surname to Lee? Maybe, they didn’t want to confuse viewers, the actress Choi with lawyer Choi?!? blush.gif I have always heard pop-stars making their presence felt at the stadium when they throw the opening pitch for various teams and now we have our very own lawyer couple attending the popular game. So our couple will get to watch the match between The LG Twins against The Hanwha Eagle - that's interesting and let's see how these two are involved in the game. I can't wait to see how these two will interact, probably will start off as lovey-dovey couple then turned into friendly bickering before it erupts to finger-pointing quarrel that led them in filing for divorce. fury.gif Anyone want to guess who initiate the divorce? :unsure:

It’s an honor to film at Jamsil Baseball Stadium as it is the biggest baseball stadium in terms of KBO holdings. I am more familiar with Samsung Lions as I am a fan of Yang Joon-hyuk (thanks to 1D2N) while I came to know Doosan Bears from Seoul as recently the Khuntoria-couple from WGM variety show attended the game during the filming of their show. :D

Yup, can't wait for news and video links to watch the poster shooting session. :)

EDIT : I don't think the article is related to the announcement of Press-con (by tradition, press-con will be held towards the airing date, perhaps it's filming schedule/itinerary). Hope someone can enlighten us.... :blink:

Thanks to all the devoted CLWL-fans that we’ve been so lucky to get almost first hand news and pictures.  A big hand to wrblee and jeezvive. Err....let me check it out further, jeezvive.... :rolleyes:

Did they change Choi Eun-jae’s surname to Lee? Maybe, they didn’t want to confuse viewers, the actress Choi with lawyer Choi?!?  blush.gif 

Yup, can't wait for news and video links to watch the poster shooting session.  :)

EDIT  : I don't think the article is related to the announcement of Press-con (by tradition, press-con will be held towards the airing date, perhaps it's filming schedule/itinerary).  Hope someone can enlighten us....   :blink:

sorry to cut your post dear Fel. You are welcome, very happy to share what I can find, all for the love of YSH and CJW!  :wub:

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember reading in one of the articles from DB or allkpop about CJW' character named as Choi. it will be a bit confusing given Hyung Woo is also carrying a Yoon/Yeon as his surname.

Do I seem excited for a presscon that i am imagining it already in this korean schedule from YSH's website, YES VERY MUCH EXCITED to see Hyung Woo and Eun Jae!

NEWS

08.08.11 will be the official opening of CLWL's website

source : www.yoonsanghyun.co.kr

Hi All Friends....Just come back from my short trip ka...

So excite about so many things.....

Today @ Jamsil baseball stadium....I wish to see plenty of both of them. I read from somewhere that it's 5PM Korea Time stay tune na ka....today I think lots lots of lovely pix....

8AUG...launch official website ????.....yeah many thanks Jeezvive for good news ka even I don't understand a bit Korea but I hope to see lot of nice pix there :wub: :wub:

credit bhjwlove for Super Super Large pix on the roof

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/photo.asp

20110803101911_2.JPG

20110803101911_3.JPG

20110803101911_4.JPG

20110803101911_5.JPG

20110803101911.JPG

earlier today at Jamsil Stadium

credit  baolin of www.ysh-0921.com

5545507920110806134423065.jpg

BTS of night scene between hubby-wifey

from CJWFC, found by baolin of www.ysh-0921.com

5635529620110806110910089.jpg

welcome back Anni! hope you had a wonderful trip! laugh.gif

thanks for sharing these wallpaper sized pics, they are very large indeed! heehee. As much as I love their wedding photos, I am loving these rooftop fight scene between our leads. They look so beautiful together!   wub.gif

Guest dramalover

Lovely pictures....they look awesome,happy and enjoying the game.. even shared a kiss. :wub: :wub: looks like Eun-jae initiated the kiss , :lol: husband look surprised :blink: .

Thanks anni for sharing and keeping us updated ..

Archived